Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 03:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Sealing your fate(Rp 2)
Darkwynd Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-09-2014, 09:46 AM

The scene opens in the Madness promo area. A wall with a barbed wire laced mesh fence against a cinder block wall, Madness logo in the middle. Standing against the backdrop is none other than Shelly Simmons, and you all know what that means. Darkwynd can't be too far behind. Though he is slightly limited by the censors he has chosen to show up on Madness for a match with none other than the (not so) great Jpey Hawkins. His words, not mine. Shelly, the stacked blonde, is wearing a long black silk skirt and a purple halter top, her hair up in a bun. She looks off the camera.

"Are we rolling?"

She is asking this of Steve, Darkwynd's personal director. Yes, so far, he has his own director, and his own interviewer. Management is going all out with this guy. You will understand why soon.

"We are rolling Miss Simmons. Just remember to ask Mister Knight the hard hitting questions. We want to really delve into his mind."

"Umm...should you really be saying that on camera?"

The crowd can be heard in the background, as this is the day of the show, Monday morning. They are pre filming this particular interview because Darkwynd gas asked to be left alone until his match. Meditation probably. Steve answers.

"This was Fairfield's request. He wants you to capture every moment of the Peculiar Mister Knight's career. Can't blame him. The guy is pretty entertaining."

"Who is?"

Darkwynd inquires as he just casually walks onto the scene. The fans erupt into cheers for the new enigma.

"Well Darkwynd, Steve and I were just discussing your entertainment value here at the company."

Darkwynd looks strange, as usual. He is wearing his normal ring attire. Baggy black pants, an a-shirt. But his facepaint tonight is red and yellow. Mostly red. His face is painted red with yellow lightning bolts on his cheeks and forehead. He looks into the camera with an intense look in his white eyes.

"Well let me tell ya somethin', brother!"

Darkwynd smirks, staying silent for a moment. Shelly tries her best not to laugh as he does his best impersonation of one Terry Bollea. He finally speaks.

"Joey Hawkins, I heard what you were saying. I heard ya out there, runnin' yer mouth. Did you think I wouldn't pay attention...no.. did you think I wasn't paying attention? You were wrong, brother! Just like you are wrong about alot of things, DUDE. You sit there and you say that I grew up as a goth kid. You said that I was off crying in a corner, as if I was afraid of you. Or maybe you thought I was crying because my daddy didn't hug me enough. Is that what yer thinkin' brother?"

Boos are heard from the crowd.

"Are you sure that's what he said? I mean last time, you misheard Caroline. So you misquoted."

"Yes, and that's bad for bus-"

"Well I thought she called me a champion! I misheard the woman, sue me. But I KNOW what Joey Hawkins said and the man acts like he sets the bar for respect around here. No. No, Joey..." He looks into the camera, the fans anticipating his every word. "...the bar for respect was set a long time ago by men like Theo Pryce. The bar was by Eli James. Sebastian Duke. The list goes on. But you couldn't take losing so you left, so I don't need your {Censored} respect."

"Whoa! This is Madness, watch your language!"

"Right. So Joseph, listen up. Don't you EVER consider yourself the man everyone wants respect from around here. Me? Well, I see you as the stepping stone. The FIRST step, brother. I may not be a murderer like my father, but know this. I will kill you in that ring. Maybe not literally, but definitely physically, brother. So I want you to ask yourself one simple question, brother..."

"Oh my god...you wouldn't. .."

Growing up, young James Knight watched wrestling. Constantly. So yes, he would.

"Whatchagon'dowhentheWyndzofchangefallonyooooooooooooooouuuuu! ?"

He grins.

"You ain't gonna do {CENSORED}, brother."

-On With The Show-

[Image: darkwynd.png]
Credit for awesome banner = Justin Sane
Win-Loss-Draw: 1-2-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post