Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stopping in on Roxy.
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2014, 11:02 AM

((Roxy Cotton is enjoying a dip in a hot tub when Scully unexpectedly walks in on her.))

Well hey there, sugar. Can you do a girl a favor?

((Roxy rises out of the steaming water, completely nude. The water glistens from her unblemished skin and Scully is pinned against the wall with shock, awe, amazement, and possibly his first real erection.))

Poor boy.

Is there a golf ball in your pocket or are you enjoying the view?

Not really working with much are you?

Sweetie, if you can pin your jaw shut and hand me that towel, I'd really appreciate it... I have a date with my man tonight, and I'd hate to have to tell him you were ogling his property so openly.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2014, 12:48 PM

Roxy Cotton Said:((Roxy Cotton is enjoying a dip in a hot tub when Scully unexpectedly walks in on her.))

Well hey there, sugar. Can you do a girl a favor?

((Roxy rises out of the steaming water, completely nude. The water glistens from her unblemished skin and Scully is pinned against the wall with shock, awe, amazement, and possibly his first real erection.))

Poor boy.

Is there a golf ball in your pocket or are you enjoying the view?

Not really working with much are you?

Sweetie, if you can pin your jaw shut and hand me that towel, I'd really appreciate it... I have a date with my man tonight, and I'd hate to have to tell him you were ogling his property so openly.

"Stopping in" in the subject is also a pin attempt.

I quickly throw Roxy her towel

"Cover that body up, girl. I am surprised.... I was staring at your tits and I am very disappointed. You definitely wear fake tits usually in your pictures and a push up bra underneath your clothes.... Cuz they wasn't that small, I'm sure of it.
I mean they do have there uses I suppose, I could always iron my clothes on your chest."

I begin laughing. I undo the button and zip on my jeans. I pull them down ,revealing my manhood. Now its Roxy who looks shocked at how BIG my penis and testicles are. I mean I don't like to brag.

"You was obviously mistaken. What you seen was my ball bag, not an erection. I am actually offended I don't have a hard on. I mean your hot, but I like a good pair of titties and a good size bootie. You have neither. Your photo's are definitely photo shopped."

I pull my boxers and jeans back up and walk towards the exit door. I turn and look at Roxy who has her head down.

"Oh, enjoy your date with your wo...man. Tell that whining, Lala, crybaby bitch. That sooner rather than later, I will face him and he will meet my friends"

I tense up my left bicep

"Des and"

I then tense up my right bicep

"Troy.....
See ya.... Sugar

I wink before leaving

Kickout Bitch (I hope)
Hate Post Like Post