Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit Happins
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-06-2014, 02:52 PM

I thought it would only be right if I visited my "supposing" tag team partner, Maverick. Maverick was on the injury list but before he got injured he became the XWF HMW Champion.
I knocked on the door covered from head to toe in a biohazard suit - a loose one-piece garment worn to protect the wearer against dangerous biological or chemical agents.
Maverick opens the door. I could tell he couldn't really see who it was. He looked confused, he was a little unsure

Maverick "Is that you, Scully?"

Scully "It is indeed"

Maverick "Why you wearing a protective suit?

Scully "Look no offense, Iceman but you got shat on and it was disgusting"

Maverick "Iceman? But I thought......."

Pizza
Ice Cream
Nachos

I surprisingly spray Maverick with a fart extinguisher knocking him back in to his hall way. I run at him, hitting him with a superkick. Mav falls to the ground.

I throw a stink bomb what looks to be his kitchen as I see a rolling pin on the side. I throw another stink bomb up his stairs.

Maverick tries to get to his feet but I punt him in the head. I look down at Maverick.

Scully "You know what they say, right? Shit happens"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-06-2014, 07:15 PM

(11-06-2014, 02:52 PM)Scully Said: I thought it would only be right if I visited my "supposing" tag team partner, Maverick. Maverick was on the injury list but before he got injured he became the XWF HMW Champion.
I knocked on the door covered from head to toe in a biohazard suit - a loose one-piece garment worn to protect the wearer against dangerous biological or chemical agents.
Maverick opens the door. I could tell he couldn't really see who it was. He looked confused, he was a little unsure

Maverick "Is that you, Scully?"

Scully "It is indeed"

PIN>
Maverick "Why you wearing a protective suit?

Scully "Look no offense, Iceman but you got shat on and it was disgusting"

Maverick "Iceman? But I thought......."

Pizza
Ice Cream
Nachos
PIN>

I surprisingly spray Maverick with a fart extinguisher knocking him back in to his hall way. I run at him, hitting him with a superkick. Mav
I throw a stink bomb what looks to be his kitchen as I see a rolling pin> pin on the side. I throw another stink bomb up his stairs.

Maverick tries to get to his feet but I punt him in the head. I look down at Maverick.

Scully "You know what they say, right? Shit happens"

Everything bolded is an attempt. Pin in title description and title.

Mav kips up like the Undertaker to reveal that little to no damage has been done to him.

"Tut tut, Scully, now you're getting sloppy. You can't even keep a man who can't use one of his arms down for long. I suppose I'll just have to KICK you OUT of here if you keep making pin attempts to get my title."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-08-2014, 05:52 AM

Ozymandias happens by the scene, noticies multiple missed pins and makes the count

3!!

New HMW Champ - Scully

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2014, 06:02 AM

Hate Post Like Post