Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker "Doctorboy" - Talk Dirty to Me
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-31-2014, 06:51 PM

(("Doctorboy" Louie D'Ville sits behind his desk in his office, a cocktail in his hand and cigar hanging from his mouth. The fireplace off on the side flickers and does it's familiar dance across the dark room offering an eerie red glow. Shadows crawl up and down the bookshelves that line the outside walls of the office. Louie D'Ville picks his head up and smiles at the camera set up across the room.))

Doctorboy- Hello, my friends! The Doctor is back for another "Shove It" and what a grand production it will be. Hosted by our favorite rock-n-rolling hero himself, Mister Loveroy, "Spooky Shove-It" is creeping up on us every moment that passes! With the King of the Ring Tournament around the corner, a quick stop in Tampa, Florida is in my near future. My stop there this Saturday entails a match with a former teammate of mine, Maverick!

((Louie D'Ville takes a small drink from his cocktail and places it back on the desk.))

Doctorboy- Mister Maverick, I do appreciate your kind words, my friend. The respect that you've found in me is quite flattering. After all, you owe at least part of your victory at War Games to the Doctor. Of course the advantage was our's all along, but looking back, without the teammates you had I believe failure was inevitable. So feel very lucky that Morbid Angel seen something in you during the draft, because I did not. You came into the company, took on a few scrubs including a good old friend of mine, Todd Moschitti. Victories seem to have rained from the heavens, did the not? A couple exciting debuts and you felt as if you were on top of the world. One of the most active competitors here at one point, in my opinion, you never really knew when to shut your mouth. I noticed a small change in your attitude after being drug through the dirt a bit, Mister Maverick. Your encounters with X-Pac, the constant bickering from our "Town Dwarf", along with the whole "Iceman" thing. My, oh, my. Why didn't you come and see my sooner, my friend? Are you blind? Are you deaf? Obviously not, because you've even stated that you appreciate my "business-like" mentality. It is my job, my friend, to help anyone here whom believes that are at any mental handicap. Depression, uncontrollable anger, identity crisis... These are all very serious conditions that need addressed immediately and I, for one, am very familiar with many if not all types of mental disorders. Laugh and joke all you want, as many here have already done. No one has yet to prove me wrong. Jacob managed to get by me, but we have many more sessions in our future here. Including a match in the second round of the King of the Ring Tournament, which is sure to happen.

If you have the chance now, Maverick, because we are very short on time it seems. Please, tell me what ails you, my friend. Has all of this nonsense gone to your heart? I've barely heard a slight peep out of you since the tournament was booked and here we are, going head to head a few days before it. You should be leaping at the opportunity to prove to some of these fools that you're worth more than what they're taking you as. Instead, you've remained hidden. Hiding out with your girly-friend on a vacation right-smack-dab in the middle of all the action. You had a chance to mean something during War Games, but you didn't. You've had the chance to silence that ridiculous, crotch-pointing troll from the past, but you didn't. And now, you've had the chance to at least have certain advancement in a tournament that happens once a year, but are we even going to see you in New York? I sure hope so, because you very future here kind of depends on whether you can make it past the Knight and Mister Smoochie. It won't mean anything because the second round holds an even greater threat and the third and so on. Losing to the Knight, however, will seriously hurt whatever reputation you may have after the Klique, Frodo Smackins, and Gator have defecated all over it.

One plus that I've noticed from you here in the recent weeks, is that you've picked up a few shadows to follow you around. An "Insurance Policy", which obviously shows your worried about something or someone. Nothing like showing the entire world your lack of courage by tattooing it across your forehead... Along with a few other "no-names" that you've drug out of a hole to fill in the holes in you. Are they all here to protect you from being picked on by the others, Maverick? Or do you simply surround yourself with less beings to make yourself feel and look better than what you are? I'm sorry, but these so called "promos" that everyone insists they watch don't grasp me at all. So if I'm missing something, please enlighten me. Bottom line is, no matter who is following you around, watching your back, watching your front, kissing you to bed, and promising you "Everything will be alright", you should just leave on whatever vacation you've been on. They can't help you in this silly little contest between us and they surely cannot help you in this tournament. At Shove-It , as I drown you in that bucket, you'll be staring at not only the master of your fate, but the next King of the XWF. Bow to the King, Mister Top Gun.

((Louie sits back in his chair, pulls a drag from his cigar, and sips from his cocktail. He gets up and walks across the room and clicks the camera into the off position. Pulls out the small disc that has his recorded "promo" on it and frisbee's it into the blazing fire in the fireplace.))

[Image: ZdyYyYA.jpg]
[Image: KRtlHry.jpg]
[Image: hHV3cTo.jpg?2]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post