Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jill Lorder Hit List
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-31-2014, 08:14 AM

I'm pissed off. Absolutely pissed the fuck off. I don't think that I've been this mad in my entire life! This shit is definitely no laughing matter.

Three fuckboys had the fucking audacity to come out after my match against Ghost Tank and attacked me. They cut my hair, talked about how they're targeting me and then laid me out in the ring. I've been fuming ever since. Hysteria, Gein and Lucius Fyre. Matter of fact, it's actually four of them since Ghost Tank has been their latest recruit. You four messed with the wrong bitch. You think that you can just come out and attack me like that? What? You thought that I was going to run and cry wee wee wee all the way home? That does not sit well with me at all. So, congratulations. You four are now officially on the Jill Lorder Hit List! I am going to take each and every single one of you fucks out one by one.

So, which one of you want to step up to the plate first and accept the challenge? Or are you going to resort to sneak attacks again and be nothing more but a bunch of pussy boys who can't step into the damn ring and actually wrestle? Hm? Hurry the fuck up and decide amongst yourselves! You're all going to get a serving of whoop ass one way or another either way, so just accept the damn challenge.

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2014, 08:29 AM

See sugar?

You should have hung out with me! People jump me all the time but, just like Warfare against my two partners, I always bounce right back to the top!

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-31-2014, 08:39 AM

"I didn't make the cut? I'm a little sad. And Vinnie Lane drinks Hobbit piss. Because he's a miserable ."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
JillLorder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-31-2014, 08:47 AM

Vinnie, I will be fine. I'll handle those four fucktards by my damn self.

As for you, Frodo... Simon... Peg... Ella Fitzgerald... Whatever the hell you want to go by as. You already got fisted up your ass by Shane, so that makes us even.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-31-2014, 08:55 AM

I like fisting.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-31-2014, 09:26 AM

"See, there's two of us. One left after his fisting. Was the one who left the one who ass punched you? And if so, that means I did your dirty work for you. You're going to talk about handling the others on your own, but accept help to stop little old me. From me. Assuming it was Simon who attacked and not me. Either way, you're setting double standards. Unless you're saying Lamb Chops ain't capable of helping you because he's too and useless. In which case, I agree. You need someone who isn't a complete fucking moron to assist you. Did you know Lamby got Lupus from a toilet seat? And he still thinks fart bubbles in a bathtub are the greatest thing ever?"

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-31-2014, 09:28 AM

"I'm so sorry, Jill, but I'm afraid that I have no room to book a match with an ignorant bitch like you. The Higher Power hates you and so do I. You already got beaten by one of our recruits so what makes you think you can win a match against the rest of us? Huh? Oh that's right, go fuck yourself."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-31-2014, 09:45 AM

"My dear Beauty, I am sorry for what the Hobbit did to you. However, you did put up a good fight against me. Not good enough, mind you, but you did well. If you want a rematch with just me, it will have to be after the 12th. You choose the time and stipulation if you want one. That's the least that the Beast could do for his Belle."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
JillLorder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-31-2014, 09:45 AM

(10-31-2014, 09:28 AM)Mick Manson Said: "I'm so sorry, Jill, but I'm afraid that I have no room to book a match with an ignorant bitch like you. The Higher Power hates you and so do I. You already got beaten by one of our recruits so what makes you think you can win a match against the rest of us? Huh? Oh that's right, go fuck yourself."

Jill mimics his voice.

"You're an ignorant bitch. The Higher Power hates you and so do I. I'm not going to fight you because I'm such a little pussy."

Wow. Couldn't you come up with something better than "go fuck yourself", or were you just trying to compensate for your lack of decent insults? Listen here fuck boy #1, don't act like you're some fucking king at a parade celebrating so soon with your lame-ass excuse for a put down. The fact of the matter is that I will kick your ass and all of your other butt buddies' asses too. Hell, I'll even find that "Higher Power" and kick their ass as well! It doesn't fucking matter that I lost to Ghost Tank. You and your buddies had the damn nerve to just come out and attack me, so now you and your squad are going to pay the price.

But what the fuck ever. Go ahead and scurry along like some timid little mouse. Or are you too busy planning a dinner date with Hysteria and Lucius that none of you won't accept my challenge?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-31-2014, 09:58 AM

"Dearest Jill, please refrain from speaking about the Higher Power, as if you are on its level. Even I am not on the same level. Oh, I never got to ask you, did you enjoy the poem, my sweet? If you didn't, that's too bad. I did my best accent and everything, just so that I could truly convey how open my heart is to you. As I stated, if you want a rematch, time and stipulation, so long as the match is after the 12th. Your Monster awaits your response, dear Warrior Maiden."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-31-2014, 09:59 AM

"Hey, fuck face whore. Got fucking news for you. I'm fucking coming for you. Then, I'm fucking cumming on you. Fuck skank. Maybe you should be less focused on these cunt stains. I'm gonna be breaking them real quick. I'm the only one in this conversation with even a modicum of talent."

Hate Post Like Post