Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rematch
Luke Kage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-27-2014, 05:13 AM

As much as i hate to say this hysteria, i wanted to say congratulations, i was wrong, you proved to be a TRULY worthy adversary. It was one hell of a match, and the better monster won. And you have earned my respect. BUT... i would look forward to a rematch if you would accept my humble challenge.

I'll be waiting patiently.

Lucifer Kage.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-27-2014, 05:30 AM

Ask Ghost Tank for a match instead, he's good at turning people down AND finishing off buffet tables.

photo ppfp_zps8c17cf13.png

w/l/o
1-2-1

:/
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-27-2014, 05:32 AM

Dear Kessler, I only turn you down, because it is you who has something to prove, not I. I have completely and utterly dominated you. Did you enjoy the screams I made from yourself and your teammates? Because I loved every second of it.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 06:41 AM

What is with you errant fools and the self hype of being monsters? You children know nothing of monsters. Nothing of the darkness that lingers in the souls of men. And assuredly, you know nothing of true misery. I stand before you all, ready to cleanse the "monsters" from your hopes and dreams. Allow yourselves the chance to bask in my cleansing light. Or not.
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-27-2014, 07:05 AM

(10-27-2014, 05:30 AM)Steven Kessler Said: Ask Ghost Tank for a match instead, he's good at turning people down AND finishing off buffet tables.

[Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
"Pfft. Tell me about it. We could have had a shot at the tag team belts but nooooo he wanted to continue being singles competitor, I want a rematch but he's done with me. I don't know what name works better for him Ghost Duck [for ducking us] or Ghost Tool [because he's a tool]."

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-27-2014, 08:02 AM

(10-27-2014, 07:05 AM)Game Boy Said:
(10-27-2014, 05:30 AM)Steven Kessler Said: Ask Ghost Tank for a match instead, he's good at turning people down AND finishing off buffet tables.

"Pfft. Tell me about it. We could have had a shot at the tag team belts but nooooo he wanted to continue being singles competitor, I want a rematch but he's done with me. I don't know what name works better for him Ghost Duck [for ducking us] or Ghost Tool [because he's a tool]."

Game Boy, do you not know what's on my plate right now? If you want to face me, it will have to be later in November. For now, I have Jill on Warfare, I'll be joining the King of the Ring tournament, and then after that Maverick and The Horseman in the same week. So, you'll have to wait.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-27-2014, 08:51 AM

(10-27-2014, 08:02 AM)Ghost Tank Said:
(10-27-2014, 07:05 AM)Game Boy Said:

Game Boy, do you not know what's on my plate right now? If you want to face me, it will have to be later in November. For now, I have Jill on Warfare, I'll be joining the King of the Ring tournament, and then after that Maverick and The Horseman in the same week. So, you'll have to wait.

"No excuse. I pretty much accepted matches and got myself booked for all of November."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 09:02 AM

(10-27-2014, 08:51 AM)Maverick Said: "No excuse. I pretty much accepted matches and got myself booked for all of November."

I'm not making an excuse. I'm merely letting him know that if he wants a match, he has to wait.

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-27-2014, 05:04 PM

I dunno, sounds like an excuse to me.

photo ppfp_zps8c17cf13.png

w/l/o
1-2-1

:/
Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-27-2014, 06:01 PM

"Sounds like an excuse to me too, all I get is the chance to fight Ghost Tank sometime in November, unless of course he gets swamped again. Why didn't you just want to go the tag route? WE COULD HAVE BEEN CALLED GAME TANK!!!! Never mind, I didn't want to be the partner of some selfish loser anyway."

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 06:08 PM

(10-27-2014, 06:01 PM)Game Boy Said: [Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
"Sounds like an excuse to me too, all I get is the chance to fight Ghost Tank sometime in November, unless of course he gets swamped again. Why didn't you just want to go the tag route? WE COULD HAVE BEEN CALLED GAME TANK!!!! Never mind, I didn't want to be the partner of some selfish loser anyway."

Game Boy, the Warfare on the week after I face Maverick on Madness, Horseman on Warfare, is when you'll get your match with me. Sound good? Do you wish to add stipulations to it, or shall we have a normal one-on-one? You decide. Also, Game Tank? No. We would have simply been Ghost Tank and Game Boy. Mashing our names together would be completely stupid.

Hate Post Like Post