Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Monster calls to would be Slayers
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-25-2014, 09:28 AM

The large man's laugh began to sound as the screen came to life, showing Ghost Tank with his body stapled and sewn, he even leans his head down, to show the several staples there before picking his head up

Since my arrival, I have shown my opponents what I am. During War Games I ANNIHILATED TEAM AZRAEL! I BROKE the Knight, I broke Jack, I broke Kessler. I am exactly as I have said, I AM a new breed of beast, I AM a new kind of monster. And I issue a challenge to any of you. Pick the date, pick the match. We shall see what kind of men, or hell, maybe a woman thinks herself able to slay the Monster where so far, NINE MEN, have failed. My first appearance was a Battle Royale, where my hand was raised as co-victor, and my first Pay-Per-View you all saw me DOMINATE Team Azrael. So, men and women of the XWF, which one of you will come after the Monster, seeking to slay me and fail? I await your answer. Don't keep me waiting now!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-25-2014, 09:38 AM

"Broken?"

He scoffs

"Revitalized is more like it. Once I took that spear from you, I realized that I was holding back all of this time, not being able to show off my true strength. You made me realize that I was acting like Don Quixote when I should have been acting like Arthur. Thanks to you, I can finally live up to my nickname."

He smiles.

"The knight will always...always...slay the dragon at the end of the book."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-25-2014, 09:46 AM

Oh, Knight. I feel so bad for you. You had your mettle tested, and you have found out that it is not as strong as you had hoped. You should rest up before you go back into action. However, I applaud that, in a sense, you're not acting like Kessler. However, be a man, Knight, admit your loss, instead of trying to act like it wasn't your fault your team lost. You challenged me to show my strength, and not only did I show, I made you FEEL it.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2014, 10:39 AM

"Oh this is cute. A little rookie trying to convince everyone he can play along with the big boys."

The Avatar of Perfection shakes his head profusely.

"Look, kid, I'll tell ya what. As much as I detest rookies, seeing as how I'm being claimed to only beat them- YEAH D'VILLE I'M LOOKING AT YOU!- since I am getting some high profile matches for November, I'll throw you a bone and let you face me, second Madness of November, Xtreme Rules style. You in?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-25-2014, 10:46 AM

Throwing me a bone? That's cute. You might want to ask Knight how it feels to have three hundred and twenty plus pounds of pure muscle slam into you. If you think you can slay the Monster, then I accept your time and stipulation. I'd work on finding something solid to wear, however, so when you feel the power of a Beast unleashed, you won't be broken.

Hate Post Like Post
The Horseman Offline
Gather your Gods and your Kings.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-25-2014, 11:20 AM

Being a "new breed of beast" isn't an excuse for laying all your cards on the table, Ghost Tank. Ghost Tank, a name that I assume is supposed to inspire fear? A name to run away from really fast? I'm not running. You see, I utterly dominated two men in my own debut. I didn't have the luxury of a battle royal for a first match, so obviously I have a lower body count. Yet the fact remains, I did the same thing you claim to have done in a fraction of the time. Does that make me "a new breed of beast" as well? Of course, you'll say no because if I was, you'd lose your luster. And with that would go your credibility because let's face it, monsters survive on fear. Like a child and the Bogeyman; the latter simply ceases to exist in the former's mind once they learn there's nothing to fear. Only, you'll be vanishing on a much grander scale than that. So please, choose me. I'll flip it back on you, your date, your match. My only condition is that it be on a Warfare, because what better place for a so called monster's head to be cut off than on a show for so called monsters, psychopaths, and extra-dimensional beings? I can't think of a better one.

Come on, Ghost Tank. Don't make me beg.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-25-2014, 11:35 AM

Ghost Tank laughs loudly, and then shook his head before responding

Let's make the second week of November a...crazy one, for me. The second Warfare of November. Let's make it a Last Man Standing Rooftop match. Don't answer the ten count, you lose AND get to be tossed off the roof. How does that sound?

Hate Post Like Post
The Horseman Offline
Gather your Gods and your Kings.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-25-2014, 11:41 AM

(10-25-2014, 11:35 AM)Ghost Tank Said: Ghost Tank laughs loudly, and then shook his head before responding

Let's make the second week of November a...crazy one, for me. The second Warfare of November. Let's make it a Last Man Standing Rooftop match. Don't answer the ten count, you lose AND get to be tossed off the roof. How does that sound?

Like an old ex-girlfriend, actually. But that's neither here nor there. Challenge accepted. See you then, Bogeyman.

Everyone else, mark it down. The second Warfare of November; the day in which the smoke dissipates and the mirrors shatter for the Ghost Tank.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2014, 12:40 PM

(10-25-2014, 11:41 AM)The Horseman Said:
(10-25-2014, 11:35 AM)Ghost Tank Said: Ghost Tank laughs loudly, and then shook his head before responding

Like an old ex-girlfriend, actually. But that's neither here nor there. Challenge accepted. See you then, Bogeyman.

Everyone else, mark it down. The second Warfare of November; the day in which the smoke dissipates and the mirrors shatter for the Ghost Tank.

"More like the second Madness of November, but who's keeping track here? I'm sure as hell am not."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-25-2014, 12:49 PM

(10-25-2014, 12:40 PM)Maverick Said: "More like the second Madness of November, but who's keeping track here? I'm sure as hell am not."

You ever lose the amount of blood I did? Horseman, same week as the second Madness. Whenever that is. I'm too busy to check calendars right now. I have to a match on the twenty-ninth to prepare for.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-25-2014, 02:50 PM

"Mandii can. Mandii can do anything. Mandii is life. Mandii is love."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post