Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The XWF
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 04:51 AM

"It hasn't been a mystery I've not been liked by the majority over my time here. I would be cheered one minute, and the next back stabbed. I would be betrayed one by one...

Heh. No friends. Alone. Here I stand...

Theo Pryce. Justin Sane. Evertrust. And anyone else... I challenge you to a match. Not me against each of you in several matches...

I challenge you all in a handicap match.

Bring the Black Circle. Usher in Weapon:Ashen. Call everyone you want. Join the alliance against me and my words.

This is your chance, XWF. Come together and end me! END ME!

Or try to.

Maybe I'll put people on my side who won't show up to make things appear even, like Unknown Soldier or Sid Feder. Heh.

See ya soon..."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 05:04 AM

"Eli, Eli, Eli.. why all the hostility? I apologized for my actions. Like I said.. wrong place, wrong time. As for your challenge? Please. Have you forgotten so swiftly the taste of leather as my boot came crunching into your jaw? I guess I really did knock a few 'Screws Loose' up there. Don't make the same mistake Team Azrael did. Do not underestimate me. You're now talking to the man who made his debut at War Games and made an impact by knocking out not one, but two FORMER Universal Champions. Eli, insane though I may be, I pray for the sanity that is your own, whatever is left of it. Don't be so quick to send yourself to slaughter and end your career."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 05:13 AM

" Oh Eli, I think the real question here is… do you still trust me? You trusted in me for War Games even though at the Gauntlet I, through the power of My Crimson Face, played a major role in the stripping of your gold. Now I've repeated the process. Can you still trust? Can you look past those matters of what we shall refer to as business, and trust in me? Come, Eli; accept me. "

" And I did raise my head high and call to the heavens so that the angels may echo my sentiment: Believe in me, Eli James! Trust in me again! "

" Trust me. Heh..heh.. "

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-25-2014, 05:45 AM

"End you?"

"Why on Earth would I want to end you when I have so much fun at your expense?"

"Besides, even if you did die...again, I'd just have Sebastian dig you up and revive you...again, so that I could rob you of something else you care about."

"That is how this game goes no?"

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 06:05 AM

u fuckin wot m8 hoo dar u tork 2 me lik dat u wana fookin av a scrap u got it yu scrub
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 06:41 AM

"Tush, keep your hooked nose out of our business. I'll kick that fucking wig straight off that thick skull of yours, you Ronald McDonald fucking wannabe."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 07:42 AM

(10-25-2014, 06:41 AM)Justin Sane Said: "Tush, keep your hooked nose out of our business. I'll kick that fucking wig straight off that thick skull of yours, you Ronald McDonald fucking wannabe."

Ecscoos me u fuckin nutti geezer but eye dount beleev I was torkin 2 u an if datz a fret, cum an get sum u lital scrub, fookin kik mi nike air max up ur mudshooot
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 07:51 AM

[ Sane looks at Tush with a look of repulsion on his face as Tush stares him down. ]

"And people say I'm insane! I'd say you've fucking lost it but I'm not sure you ever had it to begin with. Just.. just stop talking to me."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 08:03 AM

I fink u av fownd u av jus got...

put sungrases on

rekt
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 08:13 AM

[ Justin stares at Tush is pure bewilderment. He goes to respond but words seem to escape him. He scratches his head, unsure whether to take this ginger snap seriously. After a brief moment he looks back up at Tush. ]

"You're going to "rek" me? You? The fucking palomino hermaphrodite that sounds like he's been taking English lessons from Gator? Look Rick Astley, I don't know what fruit bowl you fell out of but I suggest you take your two dollar plastic shades, turn around and walk away while you still can."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 08:34 AM

"Where's that masked, autistic little dip shit that used to hang from your shriveled, and otherwise unremarkable, manhood? Elisha was it? Maybe he'll help you out. I mean, he's still about as worthless of a shit as you but still, better than nothing right?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post