Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Progenies of Victory!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-23-2014, 10:51 PM

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of Victory Forever!

- Morbid Angel

The day was sunny, unlike any other day in Morbidonia. Though the clouds were moving in from the distance and soon the power of the sun will be gone and overcome with shadow. The tree leaves have already started to fall and cover the abandoned roads which were quickly being overtaken by nature itself.

The scene pulls close to the old cemetery which lines the main street of the town. A catholic cemetery. A large crucifix defiled either through the ages or more recently by the town’s ruler and god. Morbid Angel! He may not be the type to take the town and improve its standings as much as he was interested in his own kind of peace and tranquility.

Today was a big day for Morbid Angel. He made his way through his team mates, destroying them just a little bit as way of a tyrant among men! The ruthless murder of LH Harrison’s lovely wife and daughter. Though Morbid was the judge, jury and executioner in this little spat, he still gave the deceased family a discount on the impending funeral. Morbid was stuck with a simple question.

What to do with the last child of the Harrison line?!

That was the last question to be answered in the entire pile of abscessed mess that was what seemed to rain from the sky, all over his team and those he will victimize. He could torture the girl and send her bit by bit to her father. He thought that perhaps the same knife he used to kill Grace will still be sharp enough to leave thousands of little cuts on her flesh. Not deep enough to bleed her out but just enough to let infection take hold and slowly eat away the soft flesh and contaminate the cells in her body until the gangrenous infected child either dies in her father’s arms, when Morbid decides to give her back, or he could send her on her way to suffer the fate of a freak, having lost limbs and chunks of skin in the process.

One idea made him happy to torture. The most devious of ideas spawned from only a god.

The idea was to put her in a bucket and fill it with water and salt, just enough to let her breath and be able to stay for a while. After some time in the bucket the skin and muscle will become weak from the excess of water and here is where the fun begins. He thought of letting her out after the correct amount of time had passed and letting her father see her walk for the first time. The joints collapsing, legs buckling, flesh ripping from the bone with such ease as a boiled ham. That would be the ultimate pleasure as she screamed in pain and horror, as LH Harrison tried to hold her limbs from ripping off with his every touch. The only other audible sound would be Morbid Angel’s deep baritone laugh above the screams and tears. Thinking this was the way. Only after could Morbid completely own Harrison’s soul! After destroying the love and will of a man will he become desperate enough to turn to a god and offer his everlasting soul? A soul to the man who not only took the souls of his loving partner and offspring but also their lives. LH Harrison may not see it now but he is heading down a dark road when playing with Morbid Angel. There can only be one winner when dealing with a God. Gods always win.

Earlier in the Day

Not but 24 hours ago he had a unexpected meeting with Venomous. To make sure Victory Forever was all on the same page.

The sun was just peeking over the building where he stayed, the dew was still cold and wet on the grass as the wind softly blew through the trees. Nothing seemed out of the usual…except an open door.

Morbid Angel is known for not being the most stealth unless it is required. His recent bouts of attack have been violent and creepy with how quietly and well planned the executions were. At the home of Venomous was nothing more than another fine example of his training with Spetsnaz and his stalker like reflexes.

Venomous was sleeping in the room above when Morbid Angel showed up at the house. He had picked the back door lock with a tooth pick to gain access to the house. Moving quickly and quietly he made his way to the second floor and crept into the room where poor, unsuspecting Venomous slept. Morbid walked over to the bed and peered down at the unconscious man, his eyes slowly changed and seemed to illuminate a neon green hue which added light to the darkened room. Morbid Angel’s eyes looked like those of a demon though he claimed god, his actions and demeanor say otherwise. Slowly he raises his arms like a priest showing the scars of a long past crucifixion his eyes start to exert blood, a large amount of blood!

Venomous starts to awaken from the sounds of dripping and the groans of the dead that seem to whip through the house. Demonic sounds of devils exit the body of Morbid Angel as he stood bleeding from every orifice, eyes glowing and incantations of the damned pour from him in no human tone. The god of gods invokes the night to do his bidding and to satisfy his lust for control.

Venomous, in horror rolls from the bed just as Morbid Angel’s demonic body starts to levitate as does items in the room. Venomous scrambles for the door as Morbid extends his massive hand and without touching Venomous he started to choke. As Venomous gasped for air as he fell to his knees, Morbid Angel’s incantations brought forth a presence that could only be described as infernal in nature. White embodied ghouls swarm the room with faces shrouded in horror as they made their way screaming into clear view.

Venomous, not knowing what to do froze as Morbid’s choke was released. Morbid places his gaze on Venomous, more precisely deep into his eyes. So deep that Venomous could feel his everlasting soul being crushed by such vile evil. Morbid Angel started speaking words that were unknown to him. Words that would change him!

Morbid Angel-”Я БОГ! Владение души, Поклоняться мне, Блевотине ДУШУ! Я БОГ! ДАЙТЕ МНЕ СВОЮ ДУШУ!

With a quick gesture of his hands, the demons around descend on Venomous, ripping his soul from his god forsaken body and leaving him possessed by the one true god! Morbid Angel.

Everything went black in the house, at least for Venomous. Hours later he awoke feeling…different. As a soul can bring many things such as happiness and hope, a demonic soul brings darkness and despair that only death can cure.

Flash to present time!

Morbid is leaning up on the cemetery gates when be begins to speak.

Morbid Angel-”Theo Pryce. I noticed that your entire team decided to leave you to the dogs. To be ripped apart and left for dead like a fucking pile of shit you are. Cain I expected to say a lot of shit but I guess the fear of GOD! Kept him from talking! What kind of men did you pick? Your fucking champion is mother fucking Gein! GEIN! A fucking half donkey could have done better! I mean how the fuck are you supposed to move forward and beat VICTORY FOREVER when your entire fucking team is about as strong as a limp noodle.

I know what you are thinking. Morbid Angel is a pussy, a liar, a fake and I make shit up. I’ve heard all this before and it is funny to me that you would even make a comment like that with what you all have shown yourselves to be. Weak! You talk a line of shit until the match gets booked…and one has to think about this…If I treated my own team like yesterday's garbage, then what the fuck do you think I would do to you all? I don’t have the same censors as you do, Theo. I am a god and that generally means that I don’t have to fucking follow the rules like everyone else! I MAKE THE FUCKING RULES!

Gein, you are weak…shockingly enough not as weak as Proxy and Cain. Though you will fall under the Devil’s thunder like the rest! I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY OF SUFFERING! Mark my fucking words! I don’t give a fucking shit who you think you are and what you’ve survived! THIS IS FUCKING WAR! I will come out and cut your mother fucking throat! Watch you bleed out onto the floor, maybe even drink your blood! Who fucking knows what I will do, I am a very random person. Maybe I won’t even touch you at all, that is unlikely. I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

Cain, you are a pussy…you are not even fit to fight in the same ring! COWARD! You are nothing more than a fucking who got raped when we had our match because you wanted it! How many dicks did you have to take that night? 10? 20? I hear they had to pump your stomach after because of all the loads that were sprayed in your ass and mouth! You sir, are a fucking joke! GET OUT OF THE XWF! Stop shaming yourself!

Now, Proxy! The wizard of nothingness! Fuck you!

Isn’t is a shame that I don’t even want to address this pitiful fucking team? I insulted my team at every turn and they will still fight by my side…not because they love me! BECAUSE THEY FEAR ME! You know what fear is Theo? I can tell you know what fear is because you were too much of a fucking cunt to force your team into being something more than a joke! I don’t even want to comment on the weak shit you were saying about me…why should I?…OK…I will a little. You seemed obsessed with my “having” sex with Barney Green. I know that when I told the doctors about those dreams they would have gotten around…it wasn’t sexual…it wasn’t a wet dream…it was just a dream that I had when I was fucked up on krokadil…I know you never heard of it because you stick to that powder and marjuCOCKa! Yes, because every rich bitch mother fucker does drugs. I guess it was because you were bored and needed something to fill in the gaps…well congratulations fuck ass! You managed to become a joke and a junky.

I know…Steroids…such a shame that coke doesn’t give you fucking massive muscles LIKE THESE!”

Morbid Angel starts to flex

Morbid Angel-”Theo, I will enjoy taking all your fucking money! The money of your team! Then tossing you from the roof like a worthless Jew carcass! Do you understand how easy this will be? You should have stayed gone!

I kind of know why you have been dodging me for a match for the last year. You knew that nothing could stop me! I am like a demonic train rolling through the XWF killing everything in my path! MARK MY FUCKING WORDS! You make call me a joke now but in 30 days time I will stand before you ALL the Universal Champion. Mark…My…Fucking…Words! That is a straight up prophecy from the Morbidgod! Write it down, have I notarized and all that shit! Theo, this isn’t going to be good for you or Gein…fuck the rest of your team…I doubt they will even show up in the ring because they will be in the locker room finger fucking each other!”

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post