Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
I'm the master that masturbated on your favorite MC.
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-23-2014, 06:44 PM

The clock strikes down, and War Games draws closer and closer within the second. This also means that the end of Team Pest draws closer and closer. Oh no, I don't mean the end of the team as a whole, but the end of every single one of there worthless careers.

I'll be happy, no I'll be ecstatic to decimate each and every member, slowly and painfully. Every single one of you fagatron pussyboys.

S.W.A.T. was to much of a pussy as bitch to speak during this entire week. Wow, what's wrong bro? You scared? Actually when I think about it, you were the only smart one in the entire faction. Just did the ol' keep quiet and accept the beating routine. Good job, man. You the real MVP.

Unlike his bafoon of a partner, Skully. I literally think this guy is fucking . He starts bringing up the fucking alphabet in his promo like a dumbass. Then he goes on and on with his third grade insults, as if he googled his insults and memorized them.

And I totally banged your mom whilst she was pregnant with you. I was a badass toddler, I shot niggas and stole motherfuckers baby food. I'm a straight up boss son. Skully, there is no fucking way you could ever beat me. Even if were high, drunk, and sick with Ebola, I'd still whip your ass like there's no tomorrow. You take your premature ass punchlines, and your ridiculous record and go to John Black. I'm sure he needs something to laugh at right about now, bitch.

Frodo, I mean MC Chris? Who the fuck are you? And what's up with Team Pest and these elementary ass insults. "You suck, you're a loser, I'm going to beat you up." Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. I don't want to hear that excuses as to why Frodo didn't accept my match, because I sure as hell remember him facing every other fucktard in this company. Doesn't add up bro.

But what mainly doesn't add up is my comparison to Luca and Frodo. I mean how the fuck am I anything similar to Frodo. He's a bisexual rapist dwarf. And I heard the Luca thing once before. That shit doesn't make sense either. That's like comparing Kendall Sawyer to Jessie Diaz. Dumbest shit ever, correct? Yeah so you go ahead and take your weak ass insults, boring ass raps, and talentless ass soul out of here and send the real Frodo back. Shit at least he admits to his short comings.

Pest, you've got to be the worst fucking captain ever. Frodo is probably gonna come back, rape you, then take your captain position.

Gilmour kept it relatively quiet over the week. Good job Gilly, you must've seen the verbal slaying that me and my guys were given your team and wanted no part of it.

It's a waist of my time even to show up because I'm almost positive that Todd can beat the entire Team Pest by his lonesome. Fuck this only means a worse asswhooping because I'm wasting my gas to take part in another Pest loss, which everyone already saw coming as soon as the card dropped.

Team Masters or die, bitch.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post