Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
This is how the week ends, not with a bang but with a whimper.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-23-2014, 08:42 PM

*Gator sits in at a small porthole window, clouds passing by the window as Todd focuses the camera on Gator*

"So this is it. This is the famous last words, not from me. I'm going to live a long awesome life. Some shitty team on the other hand, well... It's been a horrible experience and I've hated every moment I've had to make any form of contact with you. Pest, Peter, TWAT. I'm not going to talk to you, you've shown almost no effort so why the fuck should I bother with you? I would love to go on and on about how much of a let down your entire team has been, the three of you I'm singling out right now have been the shit stained cherries on top of a disappointment sundae. Sorry, I'm hungry. Anyway I've got a couple of clips saved on my phone I want you good people at home to hear so lets move onto Scully, I'm just going to play all the shit he said about me right now so try and stay awake for thirty seconds. Yeah, thirty whole seconds of unbridled shit talk about me, hold onto your butts guys and gals."

*Gator pulls out his phone and hits play*

Scully with a C not a fucking K because god forbid we get those mixed up Said:Gator, you claim that clip I showed everyone was me dressed up as you? Why would I want to dress like you? Let me guess because I have my own camera man like you, right? Get over it. I want to be you, just like King Louie wanted to be Mogli? No... Why would anyone want to be like you?
I'm not a chicken shit like you. I don't hide behind an outfit. Did Stevie Wonder choose that outfit for you?

*Gator puts the phone down*

"Wow. Just wow. I'm hurt Scully. This half assed, half thought out remark has driven a dagger through my heart. You truly are a trash talk god, Simon taught you well. First of, a Jungle Book reference? Yeah you fucking monkey, you do want to be like me, the man who created fire and burnt your entire team to the ground. HA these words have Simon's fingerprints all over them, stupid, worthless and reeking of 'no you.' Pathetic, truly. So, everything else I said before, you just going to accept that? Yeah thought you would. Fuck, I make a joke about how it was you dressing up like me and acting like an idiot, moments after you buy the same cheap looking mask and put it over that stupid fucking skull and you try and defend yourself. Fuck man, you sound real hung up on that, the more you deny it the more I actually do think you've been trying to copy off me. Oh and I'm a chicken shit? Bitch please. I'm not the one who hid away for several days after I made you cry like a little bitch. I've been stood out in the open all week asking people to try and take me down. What have you been doing? Sweet . Fuck . All. Sure in your promos you do things, but you never say or do anything of worth. Shit after I was trapped in my own Castaway situation, still dazed and confused I still managed to swat away everything you said like it was nothing to me. Because it was nothing to me and you are nothing to me."

"Did fucking Stevie Wonder choose that outfit, fucking hell man. Simon think of that one? I'll tell you what I'll come back with a joke as lame as that one just to show you how stupid you actually sound. Scully, the nineteen nineties called, they want there insults back. That's how fucking stupid you sound when you try to be clever. Maybe acting like a smart ass isn't your thing, be yourself and just act like a normal ass. There's nothing wrong with being just another normal ass, sure you'll never amount to anything but let's face the facts you never were going to amount to anything anyway. Just Scully saying the same old shit, whining about the same old shit. Oh and let's address my outfit one more time. Why does it matter what I look like? Simon told you it doesn't matter what Vinnie sings like because it isn't a factor in the match, what I wear, that doesn't matter when it comes to kicking your skinny ass up and down the ring. My outfit doesn't matter when I'm working my way through your team, I can move in it pretty well and I can still destroy you and your fucking teammates with one arm around my back. My outfit doesn't matter when I'm skullfucking you. Oh wait or should I say scullfucking you with a 'c' instead of a 'k' seeing as that is such a terribly touchy subject for you."

*Gator takes out a cigarette and sticks the filter between his masked lips and lights it*

"Next Simon, now this guy has been trying to out do me every step of the way but falling flat on his face with every dumb work that fell out of his mouth. What more do I say about this guy? Fuck pretty sure I've proven him wrong and called him out all week. But still he tries his damndest to try and win. But he keeps on failing so why should I waste more time on this stupid fucking cunt? Well, it is pretty fun. So this guy has finally realised that he can't beat me and moved on to the rest of my team, seeing if he can best any of them which he won't. Not just because my teammates are better but because I won't let this cunt get away with thinking he can throw shit over my head and hit my team without me picking up that shit and shoving down his fat fucking gullet. Jesus, Simon knows how badly I fucked him he's actually started to praise me! Check it."

*Gator raises his phone again*

Simon Said: I swear, there's only one fucking brain amongst the lot of you. And Gator seems to possess it most of the time.

"Also."

Simon also Said:Days when trash like you wouldn't have been allowed to set foot in the ring with people like me, or Gator. Yeah, I'm actually gonna give it up for Gator for a second, because he has been carrying your team all week, if it wasn't for Gator no one would know your team was able to speak fucking english.

*Gator chuckles making smoke expel from his nose and mouth as he lowers his phone*

"Goddamn! If this dude was on my dick anymore he'd be a Prince Albert piercing. Make up your damn mind Simon, you can't go hurl insults at me one minute and start to praise me the next. You just fucked yourself so hard by saying that. One, you're complimenting me trying to play it off as some backhanded compliment but it's so fucking transparent it doesn't work."

"Two. You can't go back on what you said now, you can call me shit and lie about me some more but you already admitted how awesome you think I am. It's just a dumb fucking move man. I thought you had an ounce of sense to know that, guess for the first time this week I was wrong. Okay let us move away from how much you love me and move on to how much you love Scorpio. You want to steal his shit anymore and just start showing memes instead of speaking words? Fuck, you keep calling me a fraud when you've been trying to steal shit from other people all week. You want to be like Frodo, well, you did pretty well doing that. You both fucking suck and you're both ugly as sin. You want to be as soul destroying as Sid Feder but you lack the talent and concentration to pull that off, you want to be as funny as Samuels but you just can't pull it off and you want your promos to be just like Scorpio's but it's just a cheap rip off. You see it now Simon? You are a cheap pitiful imitation of a man who is too cowardly to come back to the XWF. Tell you what Si, instead of just copying Frodo why don't you actually listen to some of Frodo's words and take them to heart."

*Gator clicks the phone one last time*

Frodo Smackins Said: Kill yourself.

*Gator put the phone away*

"That's it! I'm finally wiping my hands with you until I get my hands around your fucking throat tonight. Thank fuck this week is over so I don't have to deal with you and I can spend the weekend relaxing with Scarlett. Oh, and this fictional character called Game Boy has entered the fray. Looks like he could replace one of you guys, anyone of you really. You've all been so fucking bland and uninspiring this week anyone of you could be switched out and I probably wouldn't recognise. So, I'm leaving in on a jet plane."

T: "Don't know when I'm coming back again."

"Thanks for that Todd. Gator and the Boys are going to Detroit, we are going to war and we are going to fucking destroy Some shitty team. Fuck, I'm all a flutter with the thought of screams of agony and broken bones. See you later fuckers."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post