Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
War
Venomous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-23-2014, 04:04 AM

The scene opens up where it left off, Mike on the couch drinking vodka and trying to forget about everything for whatever length of time he can. We now return to the thoughts of Michael.

All I can do, I feel like such an ass. All I ever seem to do is make my wife's life hell and here I sit with a bottle of Vodka in my hand, however, no matter how hard I try I can't let go of the bottle. I look up to see some re-runs of The Walking Dead playing in front of me. Normally I would love to watch it, but today is another story. I can't stop drinking, just sitting here. There is a slight buzzing in my ear but I ignore it, I have to, if I don't he returns. Then I hear a knock on our front door. I go over, I see my lawyer and manager. Charles, my wife and I call him Charlee but nobody else can. Let me tell you something. He has gone above and beyond to get me out of situations, and he has done far more then just take care of me when I'm in court. He is more then a lawyer to me.

Michael, how's it going? I think the last time I came to your house and visit was, well, was it July? Is that right? I can't remember to be honest. Can you do me a favor and remind of the last time I came over to see you?

Well damn, it must've been May. Anyways so Charlee, what are you here for?

I can think of thousands of reasons why he could be here, lawsuit, pension, training, just to talk, maybe a nice jog, either way I know he is here for something more then just to ask about his last time he visited this house. I see a look that is a mixture of sadness and curiosity. I can tell he is concerned about me. However I can't help but not care about that right now.

Michael, I am here to get you up and ready for your match tomorrow. That is all that matters today, nothing more, or less. What I want to do is none of my concerns. It is about what needs to be done. So get up and get ready. We have a long day ahead of us.

I turn and go to my coffee table, putting down the bottle of vodka that sits in front of me, I head to my room and put on some different clothes. Deep down I want to tell him, that I still have nightmares about my friend. That I partially want to just be done with life. Instead, I go and grab my sweat shirt, put it in on, and walk out the door. We jog down the steps to my front door. Open it, and proceed to step out, we get in his car, and drive off. The trip is actually very quiet, there are no words that need to be said and he is well aware of it. However, he still has that concerned look in his eyes and it has me worried. What could he possibly be thinking about? What reason would he have for being so. It's raining out, badly. We suddenly come to a stop. I know why too, it's because we're here.

Come on Michael, get out, we're here. Come on.

I proceed to get out, looking at the gym, I see mass potential in XWF, We proceed to the gym door. I can't wait to get started. The gym is fairly big, meaning it was abandoned, nobody else is using it which further proves my point. Charlee gives me a look saying don't worry you're going to win. However that concerned look to this very moment sits on his face. A black door sits in front of us. Well a metal door painted black. Charles turns to me and puts his hand on the door.

Let's go Michael.

He begins to open the door. I look around the inside to see equipment all over the place. This place is covers the place from top to bottom. I turn to Charlee and I can see that look in his eyes. The look is answered by what he says next.

Let's get to work.

[Image: XlSyouI.png]

XWF W/L/D RECORD: 1-0-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post