Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Final Words - It's Time to end this thing
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-22-2014, 08:11 PM

Mastermind is walking through his Mansion. It's been a long few days in New Zealand. War Games is about to begin, and he has to get his team to Detroit, Michigan. But first he has to round them up. He finds Gator recovering in the spare room.

"Hey Gator, you got lost I hear? Well that's good that you've recovered. War Games is fast approaching, I have to get the team on my Private Jet so we can head back to the states and get to Michigan in one piece. Can you get the rest of the team together, and meet me at my limo in say half an hour, I just have to do my weekly state of my career address to my fans."

GATOR: "You can count on me."

Mastermind smiles, gives Todd a big thumbs up, and leaves the room. He heads to his Gym.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras of the XWF fades in to the Gym of Mastermind. It shows that it is packed filled of Mastermind's fans. They have arrived from around the world to listen to his state of his career address. Suddenly the lights go out, and they all start cheering. When the lights come back on, Mastermind is seen standing in the ring.

The crowd starts chanting: "Mastermind... Mastermind.... Mastermind..."

Mastermind starts smiling as he picks up a microphone from a chair. He walks to the center of the ring.

"Thank you all for coming. In a little over 24 hours I will be in Detroit, Michigan to take part in the War Games Pay Per View, with my team Team Masters."

The crowd chants: "Team Masters, Team Masters, Team Masters."

"I have built a good team around me, consisting of Gator."

The crowd cheers. "Gator, Gator, Gator."

"Loverboy Vinnie Lane."

"Loverboy, Loverboy, Loverboy."

"Michael McBride."

"McBride, McBride, McBride."

"And... Ezekiel Carter-Williams V"

"Zeke... Zeke... Zeke..."

"And together we are taking on Team Pests."

There was a chorus of Boos that went around the whole gym. Mastermind looks into the camera.

"Team Pests is an appropriate name for them, because they are a team full of Pests to one another. They're a bunch of misfits. They include a Team Captain who is hated amongst his team, and it wouldn't surprise me that once that bell goes on Friday, that they'll force a coup, if they haven't tried one all ready. Trevor is hated amongst his team mate."

"Pest is hated... hated... hated... hated."

"Then there is Peter Gilmour, he's okay, I can give him that. But he despises his leader. And what happens when one despises leadership?"

"Coup time... coup time... coup time..."

"Then we have the boy Scully. Or we should refer to him as Skully shouldn't we. We all know how much he hates that."

"Skully's a wanker... Skully's A Wanker... Skully's A Wanker."

Mastermind laughs.

"Then we have S.W.A.T."

"Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?"

"You guys sound like a Parliament of Owls. That's right S.W.A.T. The unheard of member of Team Pest. He's gone Missing in Action. Appropriate that we are competing at War Games."

"No show... No Show... No Show..."

"What a shock that would be if Team Pest turns up at War Games without 1 member. But what a shock that it turns up at War Games with an impersonator, a fraud, a liar. Who am I talking about? The Fake Frodo."

The crowd gives the biggest boo of the night to that name.

"That's right Fake Frodo, when I heard that Frodo's name was joining Team Pest, I though oh shit, we're in for a long week of constant abuse, but then you came along, and well you've negated what Frodo would have done. First you went around sprouting stupid stuff, and causing attention to yourself, then you just sprouted useless information. You're not the real Frodo, end of story. Period."

The crowd cheers.

"It's appropriate that you are on Team Pest, because you are a Pest to the entire Team. The moment news broke that you weren't really Frodo, that was the moment I stopped believing in you. You are nothing but pathetic. You give the real Frodo a bad reputation, do I feel sorry for the Real Frodo, no, I don't. He was stupid enough to think that, that plan would work. It didn't. It's now back firing."

"Fake Frodo's a wanker... Fake Frodo's a spoil sport... Fake Frodo means nothing. Fake is Fake..."

Mastermind looks around the gymnasium.

"And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Team Masters will turn up on Friday and give the Pests a run for their money. Pest will be dethroned as Captain. Skully will be in the shock of his life, S.W.A.T will be a no show, Peter and the Fake Frodo will be fighting between themselves for the Captaincy. It's ours for the taking. Team Masters for the win."

"Team Masters... Team Masters.... Team Masters...."

"I better leave that there, as we need to get to the air port. My people will see that you all have a feed, and then they'll see you home with tickets paid by me. Watch us on XWF Television at the War Games Pay Per View. for just $6.66."

The Crowd cheers. The lights go out, and when they come back on, Mastermind is no where to be seen. His fans start moving out of the gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mastermind is next seen on his Private Jet with Gator, Loverboy Vinnie Lane, Michael McBride, and Ezekiel Carter-Williams V. They are on their way from Wellington, New Zealand to Detroit, Michigan in the States for War Games.

They are all seen mellowing out. (resting nz slang.)

"This is it boys. Not long now. War Games are ours."

They all cheer.

quote Said:“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.”
― C. JoyBell C.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub