Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Hazy Intentions
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-21-2014, 08:36 PM

What costs more emotional torment? What costs more excruciating pain? Losing the ones you love? Or failing the ones you love and fearing they may be gone forever?

In the Little Rock airport, The Inspirational One walks into the men’s restroom and stops. He breathes out deeply and turns back towards the door. He locks the public restroom behind him. Lingering on the lock, LH rests his head on the door for a minute. His body begins to shake and shutter as small noises escape the throat of LH. He clears his throat and wipes his face. LH pushes off the door and walks to the stall on shaky legs. He pushes the door open and leans over the toilet. Splashing noises are heard as the whole body of LH Harrison shakes. The grunting and hurling noises continue on for a minute or two more before LH finally reaches for the toilet paper dispenser and pulls himself to his feet. He wipes his mouth off as he turns around and stumbles forward to the sink. He splashes water on his face as his face is leaned down. He breathes in and out deeply. Slowly the head rises to face the mirror. His jaw line clenches as he balls his hand into a fist.

Morbid… You’ve killed me. Congratulations, captain. You’ve killed one of your soldiers. You’ve systematically murdered my wife and my… my… child.

The mention of that makes LH bite his lip and choke back tears.

I… I don’t know what I am to do now. What do you do when the place that you’ve come to love has turned and spit you out on your head? I love the XWF. The XWF has become the second home to LH Harrison. Believe it or not, I am at my happiest whenever I am either in the ring or with my…

LH clears his throat.

I am happiest whenever I’m in the ring. I… don’t think I could ever be as happy outside of the ring as I am inside of it. Not now… not after what that piece of garbage captain did to my family. Morbid… your day is coming. Your day of reckoning is just around the bend. And you can bet the entire world that once I get my hands on you, I won’t let go until you are sentenced straight to, as you call it, HEYMAN!

Now… I could sit in that corner and cry my eyes out. I could drop out of the match, and I’m sure anyone could understand. But that’s not me. I’m sticking through this match until the very end. I came to the XWF to Inspire and how would I prove that if I ran and hid whenever the times got rough? My wife is dead. My daughter Grace… is dead.

Tears begin to form at the corners of his eyes.

And I’m here… to vent… my anger on the first target I get my hands on. Theo Pryce? I apologize. You chose wrong when you didn’t choose me. Don’t believe me? Just wait. I am going to be the MVP of Team Morbid, and I will lead you to a land of enlightenment, Pryce. You can open your big mouth and spit all the venom you want towards me, but it’s not going to make the slightest difference when I slap that smug expression off your face. It’s not going to make a difference when I demolish your teammates while imagining Morbid’s face on theirs. You say you’re waiting for me to throw some barbs your way? Well I hope you’re prepared to be pricked. Where is your back-up Theo? Where is this fantastic captaining that you promised? It seems as though your entire team has decided to jump ship on you. But that means you’re a great leader, right? I mean you did such a fantastic job running your company after all. Such a fantastic job. Well until you disappeared and your sister took over and ran it better than you anyways. In fact, you should’ve just left the captaining to pros like Morbid Angel and Mastermind. Oh hush, hush Pryce. I know what you’re going to say next. ‘You think Mastermind is a pro at captaining? What an effing moronic ball licker.’ The answer is no. I don’t think Mastermind is a pro at captaining, but, using you as a comparison, Mastermind look like a freaking Peyton Manning whilst you look like JaMarcus Russell.

Now let’s see… Mr. Proxy is next. Not that there’s a whole lot to say about him. He’s a hitman for hire, but apparently he’s been snoozing on the job for a while now. No one has heard from him! No one at all! Even captain Theo hasn’t heard from him probably. Eh we all know he’s probably all hopped up on some fun powder instead of assembling the troops. But enough about a guy who probably will sleep in the corner if he even makes it there.

Oh Cain. One of my fiercest rivals, Cain. I commend you sir on giving me one of the hardest fought matches of my career. It took almost everything I had to lay you down for the count, and I commend you for taking me to my limits that night. Too bad this isn’t that match. You hit your high-point in a match against me whilst I only ascended to levels above and beyond your comprehension. You say you evolve, but in reality… you don’t. I am the incarnation of evolution as the LH that stands before you now is not the same man who entered the XWF. Not even remotely the same. You’re 0-2 against me, Cain. Do you really think you’re going to change the record now? The answer is nay, sir.

Monolith. Greetings and salutations Monolith. I am happy to be getting into the ring with a man of your… stature. It certainly will prove a test to my strength, ability, and durability when I throw you off that roof and straight through the pavement. You say you have an opening to follow around Team Pryce and carry your bags? Really?! I can do that?! OH YIPPEE! Let me just grab your bag and carry around your dildos. Why dildos? Well you know you carry them around for whenever you solicit women due to the fact that you need to bang them with something besides your mangina.

Gein. Wow. Just wow. I’m not even sure what to say about you. You’re twisted. You’re deranged. You’re farfetched, and honestly, someone should put you down. Well I’ll do society the favor and put you down Gein. Way, way, way down. I’ll fling you so far down that they’ll forget you even existed. So open your bizarrely painted mouth and say that I’m boring? Why am I boring? Because I don’t drag around the body of a lawyer with me? Because I’m not painted like some weirdo? You won’t think I’m boring once I kick your teeth down your throat. In fact… you’ll probably find some lovely attraction to me like some sad little puppy. First with Theo, next with well… who the hell knows?

Now I’m not alone in this match. Although if I were, I would demolish your entire team anyways. But with these guys? This match will be over in a heartbeat.

Starting with the last rounder, Venomous has really shown up and has been showing his slightly askew way of thinking. He has added a lot to the team by just exemplifying true loyalty and determination.

Maverick. This young gun has proven he will one day be a great talent. He’s not quite there, but he’s on his way. And he’s going to be fantastic. He’ll be able to hang with any of Team Pryce with no problems.

Doctor D’Ville. This cat is a very strange individual, and I’m still not sure how he knows everything about me before I even say it. He’s one of the most intimidating presences in the XWF and at War Games, he’s going to destroy Team Prcye.

And Morbid? Ugh. You better just stay out of my way because as soon as the match ends… I’m going to pulverize you into nothingness. Not a strand of hair, not a piece of black clothing will be remaining.

LH takes a step back and hears a thumping on the door. He walks over, unlocks the door and leaves through the crowd.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post