Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
What Is A Man
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-21-2014, 08:09 PM

The video came to life, showing Ghost Tank smiling as he watched his teammates and opponents on the screen. He grinned to Evertrust's words, glad he made such an impression on the being. He chuckled especially when Evertrust spoke about Kessler's loss to him. When he watched Justin's video, he chuckled a bit, and looked over to the camera, to Alvald, nodding to him,

It's nice to be appreciated, Alvald.

The next he sees is Knight's video at the shelter, and it caused him to laugh . Ghost Tank knew how strong he is, and the man was right, the match didn't show his true strength, only a fraction. He looked to the camera smiling wide

Knight, you're right about that, I did not get to properly show my strength, and what you ask, is something I know will happen. You will be my target for this match, you will feel your body crumple and break when I use my power and speed to spear you, slamming you into a cage wall, and making you unable to continue in the match. I won't pin you though. I'll make sure no one pins you. I want your suffering to last and last, until the match ends by your other teammates being pinned. Until that point in time, I want you to lay there, broken, bruised, and bleeding internally, laying against the wall. You will know true pain and know fear. You will be safe, though, as your body contorts and writhes in reaction to being broken in half. Hell, during the spear, you will wonder if I've gone through you. Oh, and when you're recovering from the immense amount of hurt I've put you through, you'll be thanked by your teammates, for leaving them in a five on four situation. They'll wonder why you didn't just drop out of the games, if you were going to just taunt a man such as I into tenderizing you, like a chef thinning out a chicken breast. They'll wonder why you decided to test me. Me, of all people. Let me tell you a bit more about myself, as if setting my body on fire didn't tell you all you needed to know.

Ghost Tank gestured for Alvald to get closer, showing only the large man's face and some of his hair,

I've conquered pain. I've conquered fear. I've conquered ice. I've conquered flame. I've even tasted blood. I do not call myself by different nicknames for no reason, it is because I truly am a new breed of Beast, I am a new kind of Monster. I am the true incarnation of pain, of fear. At War Games, you will experience these feelings. Your team will experience loss. I am just a cog in this well-oiled machine of trust, truth, and insanity.

Alvald pulled back, while Ghost Tank watched the t.v. some more, reviewing Kessler's next bit, shaking his head,

Do I need to say anything? How much of what he said was actually about the match? Some offhand comments about how we're going to lose. He doesn't understand what's going on. He will never understand. I eliminated him during the Battle Royal, and he'll be defeated just as easily here. Let's see what else is on, shall we?

He then saw the Evertrust interview, and it caused him to grin. He enjoyed watching his teammates speak, especially with someone who seemed to hold him in high regard. Once the interview was finished, he laughed, hard.

I like Evertrust, a lot. I like him more than anyone else in the XWF. Usually, when someone comes after your gold, you hold a grudge, you tend to not want to work with them. However, with him, it seems to me, that he knows I wanted to prove myself. He knows I wanted to make a name for myself. I did my best to win that gold, and he protected it. So long as he is champion, I will not be going after him. I trust in Evertrust.

He then looked straight to the camera, gestured once more, and he laughed that signature laugh of his, eerie and spine-chilling, before speaking once more.

That is why Team Eli will win. True, the captain that brought us together has not been heard from, but, he put together a team that trusts in its abilities. Trusts in each other. Knows that at the end of the match, Team Eli will be victorious. Our opponents don't seem to comprehend that when you have the insane, the trustful, the truthful, and the horrific put into a unit, that nothing will win. We will know your faults, we know your fears. Go ahead, play to your strengths in this match, as Knight put it, all five of your team can jump me if you so wanted to, knock out the powerhouse, but, be mindful of something, I'm not by myself, and if you all go with a plan like that, and I sincerely hope it was a joke, you might as well forfeit. I hope you don't, however, because I want to hear your bones breaking, I want to feel your blood rushing down my arms, and I want it, your life's essence, spraying onto my face as I make you all taste the cage, as I rend flesh from muscle. At War Games, Team Azrael will know what a man is...nothing but flesh and blood. Monsters, however...

The camera moved and zoomed into the darkness consumed right eye,

They are eternal.

The video fades to black after with the same neon green letters flashing over and over again
Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post