Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: War Games 2014
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-24-2014, 05:19 PM

All matches contested in a double ring w/ NO RULES!
NO tagging required. All participants start together and are legal at all times.
All matches are 1 Fall to a finish, meaning the FIRST pin or submission wins the whole match.
If a person passes out from blood loss (or death), they are REMOVED from the match but the match continues!

Friday, October 24th, 2014

Live from the Joe Louis Arena
Detroit, Michigan

Mastermind
Gator
Loverboy Vinnie Lane
Michael McBride
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V
- vs -
Mr. some shitty fed/Pest
Peter Gilmour
Frodo Smackins
Scully
S.W.A.T
5 on 5, 1 fall
Double ring surrounded by a cage

Morbid Angel
Doctor Louis D'ville
LH Harrison
Maverick
Venemous
- vs -
Theo Pryce
DOCA_HVP/Mr. Proxy
Cain
Monolith
Gein
5 on 5, 1 fall
Rooftop match! This match will take place in a double-ring located right near the edge of the roof with NO CAGE around it!

MAIN EVENT
Azrael Erebus
Avery Martin Alden
Aeriel Knight
Steven Kessler
JACK
- vs -
Eli James
Evertrust
Justin Sane
Ghost Tank
Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace
5 on 5, 1 fall

The arena is pretty quiet as the crowd waits for the show to start when suddenly, Out of the Black by Royal Blood, Real Soviet Damage's theme starts playing, along with his X-Tron. The crowd cheers as Fedor Orlov makes his way out of the curtain and onto the stage, dressed in an expensive three piece suit. He smiles and waves at the crowd, before slowly making his way down, high fiving the people on the front row. He goes over to where the announcing tables are and grabs a microphone before sliding into the ring.

"Hello, Detroit!"

Orlov grins as he gets bathed in applause. He waits for them to settle down, before continuing.

"Today marks a new era for the XWF. We have an amazing card, with amazing captains, captaining amazing teams. This is a chance for young talent to make a name for themselves! I know that I would've loved this opportunity, so make the most of it! Now, I know you're probably wondering why I'm out here and I will tell you. XWF has a wonderful English commentators, great Spanish commentators, hell, even great German commentators. But one thing that this company lacks is an commentator to call the action for eastern Europe, which is where I come in! That's right, I am going to your new foreign commentator for the eastern side of Europe for the time being, until they can find a suitable replacement. This is mainly due to the XWF branching out more into Asia from Europe. Who knows, maybe I'll get promoted to the main commentating team with Joey Styles?"

He pauses again, looking over at the X-Tron.

"Also, I would like to advertise the latest XWF show that I'm hosting, known as "XWF Presents - Behind The Curtain /w Fedor Orlov"! The first interview will be posted sometime next week, featuring Indy Legend Harley Jack, who was recently picked up by Shane along with some other new talent. We had a conversation over where he has wrestled, how he got into the business, along with a few questions from you, the fans! I am also in the midst of sorting out an interview with former Xtreme Champion, The Avatar of Perfection, Maverick!"

Orlov stops as he is confronted with the mixed response at the mentioning of the controversial Maverick.

"Anyway, that's all from me folks. I hope you have a fantastic night and enjoy the show. These wrestlers have worked their asses off to perform for you tonight. I'll be ringside watching, goodbye Detroit-"

Simon (Fake Frodo) rushes down to the ring where Soviet Damage is giving his show, pulls a mic out of his hoodie pocket and begins to speak.

"Shut the fuck up, you miserable cockstained piece of Asian Trash. You may claim to be the 2008 Olympic Gold Medalist, and maybe you are. But you still got your ass kicked hard, and then ran away and hid after I called you out. Something about a fucking fake ass back injury. What kind of pussy makes that claim then less than 3 weeks later comes back to give a performance? Fucking cowardly queer. Suck my dick and call me Grandma Putin, you cock stain. Do you see my fucking eye? It was done by real Soviets. Not you and your fake ass injury, wanna be Gold Medalist bullshit. You are not Mckayla Maroney!

And guess what, CockMaster Flex, the Soviet Union lost that shit. Drop your cocksinging Soviet act. Guess why they lost the Cold War? Because they knew Frodo and I were alive, and got terrified of which one of us was going to go in and burn the Kremlin to the ground, then piss on Lenin's dead body. It'll be me if you don't get down on your knees, lick my fucking ballsack and call me the goddamn King of Prussia. Mother fucking pussy. Knock knock, mother fucker. Who's there? My dick in your ass if you don't run back to the Gulag and tell them of the terror you've faced here. DO IT. Or don't, I'll jut put you out the business again. This time it'll be a real injury. None of that pussy ass 'oh, I may have broke a nail, I have to retreat' shit."

He holds the mic high with one hand, and begins to undo his belt with the other.

"You know what the fuck is coming for you now? In the name of the sun, baby, I'mma make it rain."

He gets his belt undone, then drops his pants and underwear. His majestic manstick is exposed for all to see. He begins to piss right on Fedor's leg.

"That's all you are, you sniveling cock stain. A post for me to piss on. When you leave here, don't wash. Leave the piss stench so everyone knows you're my mother fucking bitch. Oh, I'm finished. Why don't you suck it clean? Do the only think you're good at. Sucking my fucking cock."

He holds his dick and shakes it a little at Fedor.

"And you know what? I-"

Orlov interrupts Simon with a haymaker, sending him straight to the ground before mounting and pounding hammer fists on the imposter's his head. Orlov rolls out of the ring, before picking up a steel chair and sliding back in but Simon is waiting for him with a low blow straight in the Russian's shiny gonads.

Fake Frodo stumbles around a bit trying to get his bearings and picks up the chair that Orlov had dropped on the floor. He starts slamming it on the ground, screaming "Go back to fucking Siberia!" and is preparing for a chair shot to the head on a slowly recovering Orlov.

No! Orlov ducks underneath and follows up with a low blow of his own using a kick to the no clothed dwarf, hitting him where it hurts while exposed on live television. He irish whips fake Frodo into the ropes, running very slowly due to his jeans fallen down to his ankles as he ricochets off into a back body drop.

Orlov hypes up the crowd and makes them start a chant of:

"MAKE HIS BALLS BLEED!" Clap, clap, clap, clap "MAKE HIS BALLS BLEED!" Clap, clap, clap, clap!

As fake Frodo starts getting up in the opposite corner, Orlov slides out of the ring yet again to get a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat, before sliding back in. Making his way over to fake Frodo, he punches him in the side of the face before positioning him in the splits on the second rope. OH MY GOD! BARBED WIRE BASEBALL BAD TO THE BALLS!

Blood starts pouring onto the floor as Orlov grabs Fake Frodo's wrist and drags him to his feet. Boom! Soviet Solution rainmaker lariat to Simon as he collapses and rolls out of the ring, his bloody balls pouring everywhere. Orlov watches as he slowly crawls his way up the ramp and out of sight.

The Masters
(Mastermind, Vinnie Lane, Gator, Michael McBride and Ezekiel Carter Williams V)
vs
Team W. G. W. F.
(Mr. W. G. W. F., Frodo Smackins, Peter Gilmour, Scully and S.W.A.T)
5 on 5, 1 fall

The bell rings and Mastermind points at Pest and The Masters run forward to take on their foes! Mayhem has unleashed as matchups begin starting around the rings! In the left ring, Game Boy is getting pounded on by Loverboy as Gator and Scully are trading blows. The right ring has Mastermind hitting punch after punch on Pest in the corner. Peter and McBride are slugging it out as Frodo is kicking the downed Ezekiel Carter and pushing his face into the steel surrounding the ring. Game Boy gets driven into the mat with a DDT as Loverboy jumps up and chop blocks Scully. Gator and Loverboy begin stomping away on Scully who tries to cover up as much as he can. Frodo, seeing the onslaught that Scully is taking, drops Zeke. He climbs up to the turnbuckle closest to the other ring, leaps to the other turnbuckle, and flies off the rope hitting a big flying clothesline taking both Gator and Loverboy to the mat! Frodo gets to his feet and taunts to the crowd as he’s met with a chorus of boos.

Meanwhile, McBride has gotten the better of Peter in their exchange and he flings Peter into the cage landing on the apron of the ring. McBride hits an axe handle to the back of the head of Pest knocking him to the mat. Mastermind lifts up Pest and holds his arms back exposing his body. Michael McBride slaps the face of Pest and points at him in the face. McBride does not seem happy with the way Pest has conducted himself this past week. McBride begins hitting some devastating jabs to the face of Pest as Pest’s head bobs back and forth. Mastermind releases Pest and flings him forward into the Semtex Press by McBride! The Lou Thesz press followed by elbow strikes has Pest barely moving. McBride rolls him up for the early pinfall!

1…

2…

NO! Pest rolled a shoulder up.

Frodo sees that his captain kicked out and nods. He turns around and sees Game Boy has gotten back to his feet. They stare across the ring at Loverboy and Gator. ⇩ ⇩ B! Shift Slide! Game Boy shoots energy blasts from his feet as he skids across the ring taking Loverboy to the mat! Scully who was lying next to him, rolls over and latches on an ankle lock on Loverboy! Gator and Frodo tie up and end up moving around the ring before it seems Gator gets the upper hand. Gator rears back and hits an eye poke! Frodo clutches at his eyes as Gator spears him to the mat! Gator rolls him up!

1…

Tw-NO! Frodo still has life in him!

Gator gets up and turns to come face to face with Game Boy. The two stare at each other for a minute. Gator raises a hand and Game Boy raises the mirror image hand. Game Boy hits ⇦ ⇦ ⇨ ⇨ B - Bimmy To Jimmy! A belly-to-belly suplex that sends Gator over his shoulder!

Back to ring two. McBride stands up off of Pest and picks him up. Pest hits a low blow to both Mastermind and McBride! Peter hits a superkick to McBride! Peter backs away and hits another to Mastermind flooring both of them! Pest stands up and smirks at Peter. He pokes him in the chest and Peter just stares him down before slapping his hand away. Pest is yelling in the face of Peter. Zeke comes out of nowhere and tries to double clothesline them. They dodge under and hit a simultaneous superkick/spear combination that floors Ezekiel! Pest stands back and lets Peter go for the pin. Peter eyes him strangely as he covers Zeke.

1…

2…

Th-NO! Zeke gets a shoulder up.

Peter pulls him to his feet, but Zeke is playing opossum! He locks a headlock on Peter and takes him to the mat. He runs towards Pest and hits a tackle knocking Pest down to the mat. Zeke is a house of fire as he hits a running STO to Peter as he stands back up. Zeke locks a sleeper hold on and applies some serious pressure.

In ring one, Loverboy is trying to get to the ropes, but just can’t quite reach. Mastermind sees LB struggling and uses his foot to push the rope to him. Loverboy grabs the rope! Scully breaks the hold as Mastermind jumps from the top rope hitting a big flying clothesline. Mastermind blindsides Game Boy and hits several punches to the face and jaw. Game Boy fires back with some shots, but Mastermind pushes him to Loverboy who catches him with a brainbuster! Game Boy is sprawled out on the mat. Gator, Loverboy, and Mastermind stand tall in ring one standing together in an unusual pose. Gator grabs Scully and throws him face first into the cage before the three infiltrate ring two.

Pest clobbers Ezekiel saving his partner Peter from submission. Pest stands tall awaiting the threesome coming his way. Pest kicks the second rope as Loverboy is coming in making it connect with the Lovebuds of Vinnie Lane. Pest runs forward for a clothesline on Gator, but Gator dodges under and blasts Pest on the rebound with a crucifix pin!

2…

NO! Pest rolls out of it.

Gator beats him to his feet however. He obliterates Pest with a clothesline from Hell! Pest is laid out prone! Mastermind rushes in and HE’S GOT IT! THE MIND CONTROLLER! Pest is reaching out in sheer agony as the other four members of Mastermind’s team seem to be surrounding the submission while McBride stomps on the head of Pest. Team Mastermind is working like a well-oiled machine. The leading and teamwork displayed by this team has been formidable. Frodo, Scully, and Game Boy are all standing and rush towards the ropes. Frodo runs up the left side and leaps across the gap. Scully does the same thing on the right side while Game Boy leaps across the ropes in the middle. Frodo leaps off and hits a big spear to Loverboy taking him to the mat! Scully targets Gator as he goes for a springboard moonsault, but Gator pulls Ezekiel in the way instead of himself! Game Boy launches forward with a big kick that connects to McBride! Gator smashes Game Boy over the head with a brutal fist. Peter is up though! Peter looks pissed off as he charges and tackles Gator punching him repeatedly in the mask, not allowing even a moment of reprieve for the Television Champion! All this is going on while Pest is on the verge of tapping out to The Mind Controller! Mastermind can feel the win in his veins as he smiles largely. Frodo smiles at him and shakes a finger in his face. Frodo bounces off the ropes and hits a shining wizard knocking Mastermind off of Pest.

Pest rolls over to the edge of the ring holding onto the bottom rope as he recuperates. Peter grabs Loverboy by the hair and flings him over the ropes into the other ring. Peter summons Vinnie Lane to get up in the first ring. Loverboy stumbles to his feet and Peter makes eye contact with him. The crowd is murmuring, and you can tell that they really want to see these two go at it. Loverboy and Peter look at the crowd and nod to each other. They raise their fists, but Frodo smashes Loverboy over the back of the head. Frodo and Peter begin double teaming Loverboy with kicks, elbow drops, and knee drops to the downed Vinnie Lane. Frodo helps Loverboy up and throws him to Peter. Peter lifts him up for a Samoan Drop and covers him!

1…

2… NO! Loverboy won’t go down that easily.
Ezekiel comes over to ring one and jumps Frodo from behind, but Peter tries to intervene. Zeke catches him and hits a River of Blood! The GTS variant jars the jaw of Peter who lays down holding his face together. Zeke picks up Frodo and sets up for ANOTHER WAY TO DIE! The Canadian Destroyer just demolished the face of Frodo as his head was driven into the mat. Zeke goes for the cover

1…

2…

Th-NO! Peter breaks it up! Peter grabs Zeke and sets up for the ENDGAME! Loverboy breaks that up though!

Loverboy hit a superkick making Peter clutch is jaw once more as he fell to the mat dropping Ezekiel. Loverboy picks Peter back up and slaps him around a little bit. Peter looks absolutely furious! Peter chops Loverboy’s chest hard, and Loverboy responds in kind. Loverboy whips Peter off the ropes and catches him with a spinning spinebuster! Loverboy summons him to come up again, and Loverboy spots someone entering his ring in his peripheral vision. Loverboy dodges the incoming spear from Game Boy as he kicks Game Boy in the gut and lands an inverted suplex. Game Boy rolls away from the center of the ring. Gilmour finally stands and turns around. Loverboy whips him hard into the turnbuckle so that Peter staggers out of it. Loverboy kicks him in the stomach and nails THE BLACK LABEL DRIVER! Gilmour isn’t moving after that! Loverboy goes for the cover!

1…

2…

Th-NO!!! Scully broke it up.

Loverboy and Scully both stand up and Loverboy catches him off guard with an uppercut. Scully staggers back and swings wildly. Loverboy kicks him in the gut and WHAM! THE BLACK LABEL DRIVER! Everyone is getting one today! Scully is barely breathing after that intense finisher. Loverboy goes for the win!

1…

2…

Th-NO! Pest broke it up! Loverboy is irate! He grabs Pest by his helmet and drags him into ring one with him. Loverboy hits a knee driver to Pest driving his face into the mat. All five of Team Masters’ opponents are lying in ring one with significant damage done after all of that. Gator comes over into ring one and whispers something in Loverboy’s ear. Loverboy smiles and drags two bodies awfully close to the center of the ring. Game Boy and Peter are laying knocked out for a minute. Loverboy and Gator are on opposite turnbuckles. Loverboy begins counting down from five. As Vinnie hits two, Frodo comes of nowhere and hits him with a Shayouken! Loverboy falls off the turnbuckle and lands in the center of the ring. Gator goes ahead and tries to land a big splash, but gets caught right after he jumps by Frodo with the same move that he floored Loverboy with! Frodo wastes no time! He covers Gator!

1…

2…

Th-NO! Ezekiel, using what little amount of strength he had left, just saved the matchup.

Frodo gets up slowly, grabs Ezekiel and begins pointing in his face. He pull him over to the corner and hits a chokeslam! BRB! Ezekiel is down and out. Frodo doesn’t seem satisfied. He climbs the top turnbuckle, but Mastermind pushes him off into the ring! Mastermind drags Frodo by his head back into ring two. Once in the ring, Frodo throws his hands off and the two just stare off. Mastermind is smiling and nodding slightly at Frodo. Frodo gives him a weird look before turning back to go into the other ring. Mastermind grabs his hand and twirls him around. Frodo then earns a punch to the face that floors him. Mastermind mounts Frodo and is delivering blow after blow after blow. Frodo can’t catch a break! Mastermind then flips him onto his belly and locks in the ‘YOUR MIND BELONGS TO ME!’ The STF is doing its work as Frodo’s face and neck is being careened backwards. Frodo is stretching out to reach the ropes whenever Gilmour comes back across and takes out Mastermind. Peter picks him up and nails his patented KILLSWITCH! The GTS into RKO maneuver is expertly hit and Mastermind is barely moving at all. He goes to cover him.

1…

2…

Th-NO! Mastermind kicked out?!

Gilmour looks in absolute shock! He looks at the referee and then back to Mastermind as if he doesn’t believe what he just saw. He covers Mastermind again.

2.. NO! Even earlier this time!

Peter is now furious as he stands up and rears his fist back threatening to throw a punch at the face of the referee. He turns around just in time to see Michael McBride spear him to the mat. McBride stands over Peter and is signaling his finisher! Peter gets picked up and CELTIC DRIVER! The face of Peter Gilmour just got smashed into the ground! Gilmour is laid out. McBride now goes for a pinfall.

1…

2…

3!!!

No, wait! The referee is saying it didn’t count because Gilmour got his foot on the rope. The referee and McBride argue intensely as McBride is saying that that doesn’t even count in this type of match. No one really seems sure, but McBride is furious! Michael goes to pull Gilmour away and Gilmour kicks him in the face! McBride begins stomping away at him with increased vigor after being extremely pissed off. He stands up just in time to get hit by ⇦ ⇩ ⇨ ⇦ ⇩ ⇨ A B - Power Geyser! Game Boy sends a huge wave of energy from his hands that blows McBride into the steel cage wall. Game Boy looks like he’s ready to finish this! A look of determination dons his face. He begins swaying in time of some unknown music. It’s Metronome! Game Boy picks up McBride and… From a Place of Hope?! That’s LH Harrison’s finisher! Game Boy grabs the downed Mastermind and WHAM! The Joke is On You? A Kickout Reverse DDT? Jill Lorder isn’t going to be happy about that. Game Boy then leaps into the other ring, picks up Gator, and nails the DISASTOR DROP on him! Stole Gator’s own finisher against him! He grabs Loverboy, but Loverboy pokes him in the eye! He bounces off the rope and hits a huge running knee strike! Game Boy is down in a heap! Loverboy goes to pick him up but gets hit with a low blow from behind! It’s Scully! Scully rolls up Loverboy!

1…

2…

Thr-NO! Ezekiel kicks Scully in the head to break it up.

Ezekiel grabs Scully up, pushes him into the rope, and then catches his rebound with a LAST BR- NO! Scully grabs his boot and locks in an ankle lock! Scully has the Scull Lock locked in! Ezekiel is trying to get him off of him, but to no avail! Pest is up and nails a standing moonsault on top of the struggling Ezekiel. Pest stands up and nails another while Scully is stretching that knee in all the wrong directions! Ezekiel seems to have passed out from the sheer amount of pain! Pest nails his third moonsault and the referee pushes him aside. He raises the hand of Ezekiel and lets it drop…

1… Still no life.

2… Ezekiel looks unconscious here…

Th-NO! Zeke comes back to life and begins pulling towards the ropes. Pest is stomping on him until Loverboy hits a crossbody knocking Pest down to the mat! Ezekiel gets to the ropes! The referee pulls Scully off of Zeke, but Scully rushes forward and grabs the head of Loverboy. Loverboy slaps him and nails a snap powerslam. Pest grabs him from behind and turns him about. He kicks Loverboy in the gut and nails a WG WF Cutter! The Diamond Cutter variant drives Loverboy into the mat hard. Pest picks him up slowly running his fingers through the hair of Loverboy. He strokes the face of Loverboy softly as the crowd murmurs in confusion. Pest kicks him in the gut again and hits a devastating WG WF SMACKDOWN! The Package Piledriver spikes Loverboy’s head into the mat as Pest covers him in the most unusual way by laying on top of him, long-ways.

1…

2…

NO!!! Gator musters enough strength to break up the pin attempt. Pest picks up Gator just as Frodo has entered this ring. He punches Gator sending him towards Frodo. Frodo and Gator lock eyes. Well we assume with Gator anyways. Frodo charges forward, but Gator dodges low and gets a school boy pin! Gator is pulling the tights!

1…

2…

Th-NO! Frodo kicks out of the roll-up.

Frodo seems mad as he kicks Gator in the head before he has a chance to get up. Frodo reaches between the rings and pulls out a bag. Frodo opens the bag and has… what appears to be a sock? It’s full of something! I can’t believe it’s butter! Frodo swings the sock filled with butter around his head. Gator turns around and…

WHAM!

The sock full of butter smashes hard into the face of Gator. Frodo looks around the ring. He smashes the butter-sock on the ‘The Boys’ of Gator as Gator cringes at the pain. He smashes it into the rib cage of the downed Loverboy. He sees Zeke and smashes it into his face. Zeke is laid out on the mat. McBride climbs the turnbuckle behind Frodo and launches himself at The Hobbit King. Frodo turns around just in time to take a flying headbutt to the face! Frodo takes a few steps back holding his nose as blood has started showing on the mat. McBride reaches into the gap between the rings and pulls out a shillelagh! McBride rushes at Frodo and smashes the side of his face with the shillelagh! Frodo just turns and looks at him as blood rushes down his face. He twirls the butter sock and smashes it into his face! McBride smiles as he seems to enjoy this. Shillelagh hit! Butter sock hit! Again and again! These two are enjoying this far too much. McBride finally tires of the game and uses all of his moment from a spiraling strike to floor Frodo. McBride covers him.

1…

2…

Th-NO! Frodo rolls a shoulder up, but man that was so close!

McBride walks over and helps Ezekiel stumble up to his feet on his bum leg. He lifts up Gator and Loverboy to their feet as well. Mastermind rolls across the gap and gets to his teammates. Scully, Pest, and Frodo all move to ring two. The two factions are standing together on opposing sides of the cell. They stand back as the captains move to ring two and begin fighting. The others just stand watch as Pest kicks Mastermind in the Little Minds! Pest hits a huge RKO on Mastermind! Mastermind gets back up rather quickly. Pest even seems a little shocked. Pest grabs him and hits a stunner! Mastermind is laid out for a second, but very slowly gets back up again. Pest looks shocked and little disgruntled. He grabs Mastermind by the head and tries for a German suplex, but Mastermind blocks it. Team Pest begins booing heavily at Mastermind while The Masters root him on! Mastermind picks him up as the crowd begins getting excited! Mastermind picks up Pest and squeezes the throat of Pest. He then sends Pest careening back towards the mat with a chokeslam. Mastermind goes for the cover, but the entire team of Pest’s jump on him, stomping on him furiously. Peter picks up Mastermind and nails an ENDGAME! Peter patented package piledriver has Mastermind in all kinds of bad shape. The entirety of Team Mastermind has entered, or is trying to enter, the second ring where the pinfall is occurring. Gator punches Scully and pushes him into Peter which causes him to stop the pin. Peter seems pissed as he tries to pin him again. Gator this time drops an elbow to the dome of Peter.

Pest wraps up the arms of Gator and is holding him still for Peter. Peter bounces off the ropes and tries for a big boot, but Gator breaks free! WHAM!

Peter just kicked Pest in the face accidentally! Pest turns around and slaps Peter! The two men begins verbally going at it for a few minutes until Gator hits a running clothesline knocking both men on their asses. Scully goes for a dropkick on Gator, but Gator dodges out of the way and hits a Gator Throw! Grabbing Scully’s legs, Gator sends him face first into the cage! Scully grabs at his back after going flying into the cage around the ring. Gator grabs Scully and locks on the Mexican surfboard stretch. Loverboy, who has been going back and forth with Game Boy decks him with a punch and locks on a Sasorizagatame! Loverboy wrenches it back as Game Boy reaches out for the ropes, but is in the center of the ring. The sharpshooter is doing a lot of damage to Game Boy’s life bar. McBride punches Frodo in the nose really hard before dropping him into a Boston Crab! Zeke isn’t going to miss out on the fun as he grabs Pest and locks in a Last Resort! The Regal Stretch has Pest reaching out for the ropes but is too far away. Mastermind and Peter stand off as all of the submission holds fill the ring. Mastermind has tear-filled eyes as he surveys the ring full of submission moves which is his specialty. Mastermind drops Peter with a brutal strike. Mastermind then locks in The Mind Sleeper! Peter is fading and fading quickly! Finally all of the men simultaneously get to the ropes. Team Mastermind drops the holds as they stand up together. They slap hands as if congratulating too soon.

Pest grabs Loverboy by the tights and flings him across the ring to where Frodo leaps up and nails him a Phoenixrana! Gilmour does the exact same thing with Gator who hits The End! The spiraling neckbreaker drives Gator’s skull into the mat. Mastermind and McBride stomp on Peter and Pest ensuring they won’t be flung across the ring as well. Game Boy stands up and hits ⇧ ⇧ ⇩ ⇩ ⇦ ⇨ ⇦ ⇨ B A - Konami Code! This opens up a little menu in front of him with cheat codes! He uses 99 Lives! He also uses big head mode! Nothing really seems to happen except for Mastermind’s head begins to get enormous! It seems everyone else in the match already had ‘big heads!’ Game Boy is about to turn on Moon Gravity when Ezekiel hits a staggering punch to the face! Game Boy bounces off of the ropes and runs straight into a Last Breath Superkick! Zeke covers Game Boy, but Peter is right beside him to break it up. Frodo grabs the head of Zeke and sends him back into the steel. Mastermind jumps Frodo and sends him into the steel cage as well with a gorilla press! Peter rushes over and grabs McBride. He sets him up and powerbombs him into the turnbuckle! McBride rebounds off and Peter gorilla presses McBride into the steel wall surrounding the ring. Peter pulls him back into the ring and pins him!

1…

2…

Th-NO! Loverboy stops the pinfall.

Loverboy and Peter are both standing again. They circle around as this is going to be a preview of what is to come later on with the handicap match for the Trios titles. Mastermind breaks up the trance as he clobbers Peter from behind. Loverboy gives his captain a ‘What the hell?’ look before he climbs the turnbuckle and hits a flying leg drop. Peter is out cold. Loverboy covers him.

1…

2…

Th-NO! Peter gets a shoulder up.

Pest is back and hits Mastermind with some object! Mastermind crumples to the ground though. Loverboy turns around and gets sucker punched as well taking him to the mat hard. Gator flips Pest around and takes a stiff punch of his own rocking Gator. Gator is on Dream Street as Pest smacks him again knocking him out cold to the mat. Pest covers Gator!

1…

2…

Th-NO! McBride and Ezekiel break it up.

The two angry white guys grab Pest and begin delivering punches sending him left and right with corresponding punches from the two gentlemen. Frodo leaps back up to his feet and hits two blows: an uppercut to McBride and an undercut to Ezekiel as he low blows him. Ezekiel falls back to the mat and Frodo kicks McBride in the gut. Frodo ascends the top rope and nails the LOLNOPE! The flying superman punch sends McBride into the mat with much haste. Frodo covers him!

1…

2…

Thre-Oh. My. God. NO!

Loverboy stopped the pinfall. Loverboy picks up Frodo and nails the Black Label Driver! He goes for the cover, but Game Boy immediately stops it. Loverboy stands up and slaps Game Boy across the face then turns around and gets clocked by Pest. Pest then turns around and get's destroyed by Michael McBride. McBride goes for a pin but Gilmour rips him up to his feet and nails McBride with the Killswitch!! And a second one!!! McBride's head is busted open. Gilmour then pulls a bloodied Michael McBride over to the corner and starts bashing McBride's head into the top turnbuckle.

10!!!

McBride's head bounces off the top turnbuckle and he falls backwards to the ring mat. His face a bloody mess. The ref slides in and lifts McBride's hand...

And it drops....

He does it a second time....

and it drops....

and a third....

and it drops. The ref signals to the EMT crew outside of the ring and the cage door swings open as the EMT's quickly scamper into the ring and pull the bloodied Michael McBride out of the ring, eliminating him from the match.

With team Mastermind now outnumbers and several of it's members catching their breath the entirety of team Pest starts beating the unholy hell out of Ezekial Carter Williams. Boots to the face. Boots to the body. Frodo get's down to one knee and starts delivering repeated blows to Zeke's face. Team Mastermind then rushe over to aid their fallen teammate. Gator, Mastermind and Lane start pulling Zeke's attackers off one by one.

When all is said and done Zeke is laying in the corner of the ring unconscious. This time the ref comes over to check Zeke.

Meanwhile Mastermind, Loverboy and Gator start taking out members of Team Pest with clotheslines and drop kicks.

Bodies are hitting the floor everywhere. The only member of Team Pest still standing is Game Boy. He looks around worried not sure what to do as his three remaining opponents bum rush him and slam him into the steel cage.

All three members of Team Mastermind grab Game Boy and repeatedly slam him into the Steel Cage as if they are trying to throw him through it...and then suddenly that is exactly what happens.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

It's like a 1990's glitch party up in here. Game Boy was literally just slammed THROUGH the Steel Cage. How the fuck that happened is anyones guess but it happened and now Game Boy is trying like crazy to get back into the cage. Repeatedly slamming himself into the wall of the cage but nothing is happening. Security comes over to tell Game Boy that he is eliminated from the match and we are back to 4 on 4.

Gilmour jumps back into action and takes out Mastermind with his patented Endgame. But just as he gets up Gator nails Gilmour the Dead Drop just as Lane destroys Pest with the Black Label Driver.

Scully tries to climb the cage but Gator and Lane pull him down and nail him with a double powerbomb.

Meanwhile Frodo is creeping over to the still passed out Ezekiel Carter Williams who is just starting to get to his feet but as soon as he does Frodo launches himself at Zeke hitting him with the Shayouken.

And the cover...

Gator and Lane see this and run to the other ring as fast as possible...

3!!!

Crack!!! Lane and Gator both nail Frodo but it's too late. The three count was made!!!

Winner - Team W.G.W.F

"King of Kings" hits the airwaves as the crowd comes to life. General Manager Ozymandias steps out from the back and casually makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to War Games. While Monday Night Madness is falling apart at the seams, thanks in no small part to my leaving, Warfare has never been better and tonight we have one heck of a show for you all. Six teams, thirty XWF Superstars. Twin cages and a match on the roof of the Joe Louis Arena. Detroit Rocks indeed. You've already seen a fantastic opening match and we still have two more to come. But before we get to those allow me to update you on next week's Television Title match."

"Two weeks ago I put an offer on the table. Anyone who wanted a shot my client, the current Television Champion Gator need only send me a private correspondence relaying your intentions both verbally and financially. Well the votes are in. On the November 5th edition of Wednesday Warfare the Television Title Match will be a Fatal FIVE way featuring not only the champion but Justin Sane, Aerial Knight, Maverick and last but not least Gein!!"

"A bill will be sent to each of you, or your sponsors if it is not paid within one weeks time you will be disqualified from the match. Good luck to all of you. You're going to need it."

"King of Kings" begins playing again as Ozymandias exits the ring to thunderous applause.

Back from commercial and there appears to be a disturbance in the back. As the camera moves in closer we see Wyatt Reynolds standing over a bloodied Theo Pryce, a blood covered metal pipe in his hand.

"Don't take it personal Mr. Pryce. It's just business. Someone paid me a lot of money to make sure that you didn't make it to your match tonight. Should you ever require my services you'll know where to find me."

Security and medical personnel rush onto the scene as Wyatt strolls down the hallway twirling the metal pipe as he walks. Pryce appears to be unconscious as the EMT's begin working on him.

Team Victory Forever
(Morbid Angel, Doc Louis D'Ville, L.H Harrison, Maverick and Venomous)
- vs -
Team Pryce
(Theo Pryce, DOCA_HVP2014, Cain, Monolith and Gein)
5 on 5, 1 fall
Rooftop match! This match will take place in a double-ring located right near the edge of the roof with NO CAGE around it!

Before the match on the roof can begin the scene fades into an interior shot of General Manager Ozymandias' office. The GM looks none too pleased.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I regret to inform you but Theo Pryce will not be taking part in his scheduled match. So the next match on our card will be a 5 on 4."

The camera pans to a shot of the two rings atop the Joe Louis Areana. In one ring stood Maverick, Cain, LH Harrison, and Monolith. In the other ring to start things off, is team captain Morbid Angel along with Venomous, Doctor Louis D'ville, Mr. Proxy, and Gein. Outside of the ring in the narrow passageway between the two rings lies an assortment of weaponry: Steel chairs, kendo sticks, tables, ladders, and many more.

The bell rings and we are under way!

In Ring #2, Venomous immediately goes after Gein. Mr. Proxy and Doctor D'ville, being the remaining two, go after each other while Morbid is barking out orders.

Meanwhile in ring #1, Maverick makes an immediate bee-line for Cain, going after him with clubbing blows, leaving LH Harrison with the hulking Monolith, who seems quite happy he didn't get the only man who could light a candle in size to him, Morbid Angel. Monolith immediately goes after LH, overpowering him.

As D’Ville backs Proxy into the the corner, the action centers on Gein and Venomous. Gein is firmly in control, mixing in stiff kicks to Venomous’ leg with elbow strikes to his face. Gein goes for an irish whip but Venomous reverses it and sends Gein off the ropes. Venomous charges Gein but is quickly met with a vicious clothesline that sends Venomous tumbling head over feet and out of the ring. Gein grabs the top rope to leap over onto the prone Venomous but from out of nowhere D’Ville charges Gein and sends him flying over the top rope with a vicious running elbow! Doc turns just in time to send the charging Mr. Proxy over the top rope with a backbody drop, right on top of Gein and Venomous! D’Ville slides out of the ring, helps Venomous to his feet, and the pair begin to stomp away at their downed opponents.

The camera shifts focus to ring #1 where Maverick has Cain’s neck twisted in the ring ropes, choking the life out of him. Harrison and Morbid Angel have Monolith trapped in the corner, pummeling him with kicks and punches. Maverick hits a few shots to the back of Cain, untangling him from the ropes. Maverick lifts Cain to his feet but is caught off guard by a huge overhead belly-to-belly suplex that sends Maverick right into the turnbuckles. Cain shakes the cobwebs out and charges over to the opposite corner, landing several shots to the back of Harrison. As Morbid turns to assist his partner, Monolith charges out of the corner and clotheslines Morbid to the ground. Monolith wastes no time and leaps onto the air, bringing all his weight down on Morbid’s sternum. Monolith brings an elbow across Morbid’s face as the ref drops for the count

Kick out! Not even close.

Before Monolith can begin protesting, his face is met with the bottom of the returning D’Ville’s boot. Morbid begins to throw punches from his back as D’Ville stomps away at Monolith as the two manage to get him off Morbid and underneath the bottom rope, crashing to the floor. As soon as they turn they are met by Cain and Venomous. The four all exchange blows in the corner as Mr. Proxy slides in the ring and ties up with Maverick. Proxy chops Maverick’s chest a few times and sets him up for a powerbomb, however he is stopped by a punch to the back of the head from Harrison. Proxy stands dazed as Harrison gets a full head of steam and runs the ropes, charging full steam at the dizzied Proxy

OUT OF NOWHERE A SPRINGBOARD MISSILE DROPKICK FROM GEIN!

Harrison goes crashing to the mat in a heap. Gein lifts Harrison to his knees and delivers a kick to the side of his head, sending Harrison tumbling through the middle rope. Harrison has spilled onto the outside of the ring and Gein has quickly scaled the turnbuckles. Suicide Plancha onto Harrison! Gein is grabbing him by the hair and pulling him to his feet. DDT- No!

Harrison is furiously punching away on a groggy Gein, his facepaint all smudged. They are getting dangerously close to the edge of the roof. Harrison looking for a clothesline on Gein, no! Gein ducks underneath and Harrison is stumbling along the edge of the rooftop. Gein is running straight at him, NO!

HARRISON GRABS HIM BY THE SCRUFF OF THE NECK AND THROW HIM OFF! GEIN HAS JUST FALLEN OFF INTO THE CAR PARK BELOW!

The camera cuts to Gein lying lifelessly on a smashed car, before cutting back to Harrison looking down on Gein with a concerned look on his face. However, when the camera returns to Gein, he has dissapeared. Harrison stumbles back to the ring where Maverick has Proxy in a cobra clutch. Proxy struggles to free himself but Harrison begins punching away at him as Maverick lifts Proxy into the air and slams down to the ground. Maverick quickly hooks the leg for the cover

Monolith pulls Maverick off! With a single push of his arm, Monolith sends Maverick to the corner. Harrison charges Monolith but is pushed off into the corner, crashing into his partner. Monolith runs at them and hits a huge corner splash, sending both crashing to the canvas. Monolith turns toward the center of the ring where Morbid is stalking him. The two giants stare each other down before launching themselves forward, exchanging crushing blows to each other’s heads. Monolith cocks back for a huge punch but Morbid ducks under the arm, and using Monolith’s own momentum against him, Morbid lifts him up into a fireman’s carry… Ace crusher! Morbid sends Monolith’s face crashing right into the mat. As Morbid gets to his feet, Mr. Proxy comes charging in but Morbid grabs him by the throat and chokeslams right on top of Monolith! Morbid drops down and pins both men at once.

Kick out!! Monolith gets a shoulder up just in time!

The action shifts to Cain and Venomous, Cain seated on top of Venomous and punching away at his face. Behind them, D’Ville has Proxy on his feet and is knocking him all around the ring. D’Ville hits a huge Oklahoma slam on Proxy and begins a descent to the top rope. D’Ville smiles down at his prone victim and leaps off the top rope.

Trepanation! (Diving headbutt)

D’Ville nails Proxy flush with that one but before he can slide over and make the cover Monolith dives on top of him and hits him with a double axe handle to the back. D’Ville tries to roll away, kicking at the approaching Monolith’s face. Seeing this, Cain jumps off from Venomous and charges toward D’Ville but is caught in the side of the head by huge Clothesline from Heaven by Harrison! The impact sends Cain crashing face first into the middle turnbuckle. Proxy uses the ropes to climb to his feet and turns to meet Harrison but instead is dropkicked backwards over the ropes and out of the ring.

The members of Team Morbid shrug as they key in on Monolith, the last man standing. Monolith braces himself and taunts the members of the opposite team. Morbid, D’Ville, Harrison, Venomous and Maverick all begin pummeling Monolith. Monolith manages to deliver a big boot to Maverick, sending him to the ground, yet the members of team Morbid continually pound away at the helpless Monolith. Morbid backs up his team for a moment and points to Venomous. Venomous runs off the ropes and connects with a shoulder block to Monolith.

He doesn’t budge.

Morbid points to Harrison, who follows suit and runs off the ropes, hitting with a leaping shoulder block to Monolith.

Still doesn’t budge.

Before Morbid even has to point, D’Ville runs off the ropes and hits a huge shoulderblock on Monolith, and then quickly bounces off the ropes again, connecting with a second.

Monolith takes a step back, wincing in pain yet still standing strong. Morbid claps his together and moves out of the way. D’Ville, Harrison and Venomous all nod at eachother, stand side-by-side and run the ropes, as soon as they rebound however, the camera pans up to show...

GEIN!

From atop the shoulders of Monolith, Gein leaps off and connects with a huge crossbody block that takes out the 3 charging members from Team Morbid! Monolith stumbles backwards into the ropes and uses them to keep himself propped up. Maverick runs at Gein, but he hoists him into the air with a flapjack and slaps on a boston crab as soon as he hits the canvas. Gein wrenches on the hold as Maverick cries out in pain. Maverick reaches out but there is no rope escape from the hold. Gein cranks back as hard as he possibly can, nearly snapping Maverick in two pieces Maverick reachs his hand out again…

He’s going to tap!

His hand hits the canvas!

But the large boot of Morbid Angel stomps down on his teammate’s hand, stopping him from lifting his hand to submit!

Morbid lunges forward and pushes Gein off of Maverick. Maverick quickly spins around and begins unloading kicks into the knees of Morbid. Morbid reaches out and wraps his hand around Gein’s throat and lifts him up, but Gein counters with an armbar that send both men tumbling to the ground. Gein cranks on Morbid’s arm, but before he can get too much leverage Harrison drops a knee across Gein’s throat, releasing the hold. Harrison stomps away at Gein’s arm and lifts him to his feet. Harrison hoists Gein up onto his shoulders

A PLACE OF HOPE! (Fisherman’s carry gutbuster.)

Harrison jumps to his feet and raises his arm in triumph, not noticing Cain stalking behind him. Harrison turns right into the awaiting clutches of Cain

THE DEVASTATION OF MAN!

Harrison’s face bounces off the canvas after that devastating move. Cain attempts to crawl over to Harrison to make the cover but he is hoisted up to his feet by the waist. Venomous lifts Cain up for Venom(Piledriver) but turns to the corner where Maverick is perched on the top rope. Maverick leaps off

SPIKE PILEDRIVER!

The double team nearly sends Cain’s head crashing through the mat! Maverick jumps to his feet to taunt his fallen foe, and ends up right in the clutches of Monolith! Monolith lifts him right over his head and throws him over the top rope. Venomous turns back towards Monolith

AVALANCHE BOMB OVER THE TOP ROPE!

Sensing the pattern, Monolith drops to the canvas and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope--just in time to be met with a huge top rope spear from Morbid Angel! D’Ville quickly slides out of the ring to the reeling Monolith and locks in The 302! Monolith is struggling to break the hold! He quickly begins to fade and frantically taps on his own shoulder, but he’s outside the ring! As Monolith becomes motionless D’Ville releases the hold and rolls him off to the side. Morbid and D’Ville both reenter the ring, where they are instantly greeted by a series of stiff punches and kicks from Gein. Gein runs at D’Ville and connects with a dropkick that sends him crashing into Morbid and then to the canvas. Gein unloads on Morbid with more kicks to the knees, hobbling the giant. Morbid drops to one knee and Gein wraps his arm around his head and delivers a DDT.

Harrison jumps in there and grabs Gein and the two of them start trading blows. Gein manages to get the upper hand and tosses Harrison into the ropes and with a missile dropkick sends Harrison toppling over the ropes.

LH Harrison has spilled onto the outside of the ring and Gein has quickly scaled the turnbuckles. Suicide Plancha onto Harrison! Gein is grabbing him by the hair and pulling him to his feet. DDT- No!

Harrison is furiously punching away on a groggy Gein, his facepaint all smudged. They are getting dangerously close to the edge of the roof. LH looking for a clothesline on Gein, no! Gein ducks underneath and Harrison is stumbling along the edge of the rooftop. Gein is running straight at him, NO!

HARRISON GRABS HIM BY THE SCRUFF OF THE NECK AND THROW HIM OFF! GEIN HAS JUST FALLEN OFF INTO THE CAR PARK BELOW!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

Car alarms start going in unison.

The camera cuts to Gein lying lifelessly on a smashed car, before cutting back to Harrison looking down on Gein with a concerned look on his face. However, when the camera returns to Gein, he has dissapeared.

What? Where the hell did Gein go?

Harrison turns around and goes back to the ring and with the help of his team mates start taking the two remaining members of Team Pryce apart.

Harrison, Maverick and Venomous are working on Cain. Cain is trying to fight back but is overwhelmed by the numbers.

Meanwhile Proxy attempts a DDT on Doc but Morbid destroys Proxy with a boot to the face.

Proxy falls backwards to the mat. Morbid barks out some orders at D'Ville who apparently understands what the Morbid God is saying as he lifts up Proxy and tosses him in Morbid's direction. Morbid smiles wide and then.....

SATAN'S FALL!!!

Followed by a cover...

3!!!

Winner - Team Victory Forever

Maverick, Venomous and Harrison turn around to see the ref raising Morbid's hand in victory. Doc D'Ville nods approvingly and then the unthinkable happens.

LH Harrison charges at Morbid Angel. Morbid is caught off guard by this but after taking a few shots to the face is able to take the upper hand and with a violent uppercut almost takes Harrison's faceoff. Morbid then drags Harrison over to the edge of the roof. Ignoring pleas from the rest of the team to stop. Morbid scoffs at them and then grabs Harrison and gets him in position....

OH MY GOD!!!

GOTT IST TOT!!!

Morbid Angel just Crucifix Powerbombed LH Harrison off the roof. Harrison falls several stories and manages to land in a massive trash dumpster. Morbid looks over the edge, sees his fallen teammate and unloads a massive luggy in Harrison's direction.

Team Azrael
(Azrael Erebus, Avery Martin Alden, Aerial Knight, Steven Kessler and JACK)
- vs -
Team Eli
(Eli James, I-Evertrust, Justin Sane, Ghost Tank, Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace
5 on 5, 1 fall

All men are in the ring looking at each other just as Eli Attacks Azrael in time for the bell! Eli hits Azrael in the face with a hard elbow then sends him into the ropes with just enough time to get hit by Ariel Knight who sends Eli to the mat.

Ariel Knight then turns his attention to Ghost Tank who was kneeing Steven Kessler in the face repeatedly. Knight jumps on Tanks back and started choking him while hitting him in the face with an awkward hammer fist. Tank quickly scrambles to toss off this creature of the ass by slamming his back into the turn buckle. Knight takes a bite out of Tank’s neck before he lets go and takes position to kick Tank in the knee dropping him down so knight could send a flying knee into his face.

Mid air Evertrust steps between covered in blood with that soulless smile on his face. He catches Knight in midair and throws him against the cage. Knight hits the cage and falls between the cage and ropes getting himself stuck. Evertrust kicks him in the face, Tank was quick to his feet and started to put the boots to Knight as well until he was a bloodied mess on the floor.

Tank jumps down and goes for a pin…

1…

2…

Kick out!

Jack who was hiding above them, attached to the roof of the cage leapt from his safety above and landed on Evertrust who fell under the unprepared weight. Jack started to attack with a barrage of fists and head butts until Tank grabbed him up is a bear hug attempting to crush his ribs and spirits. Jack started to throw his head back into the face of Tank, over and over until his nose broke and blood started to poor all over him.

Ghost Tank is a bloody mess as he drops Jack who quickly delivers a low blow only to catch a right hook to the jaw sending him to the mat by Justin Sane. Ariel Knight goes on the attack again on Tank as Jack gets open hand slapped by Evertrust.

Justin Sane continues to attack Kessler who is struggling for the upper hand. Sane whips Kessler into the ropes and delivers a hellacious clothes line! Kessler goes bouncing on the mat from the impact. Just then Smoochie-Wallace clothes lines Justin Sane!

As team Eli dominates they stop for a second and look at Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace who looked confused. Evertrust rushes over and hits Smoochie-Wallace in the face sending him to the mat as Justin Sane gets back to his feet.

Azrael by this time regained his footing and attacked Eli with a load of punches to the face.

Jack and Knight with the help of Steven Kessler lifts Ghost Tank up and rams him head first into the cage, ripping open his face and adding to the bloody mess. As they prepared to do it again. Eli whips Azrael into them knocking them all to the ground. Eli then springs into action attacking his enemies then grabbing Ariel Knight and throwing him across the ring!

Azrael tries to get on Eli but his hits had no effect as he grabbed the Alien and started to batter his face against the turn buckle. Alden tries to get Eli off but is quickly swatted away like a fly at a BBQ. Eli slapped Alden to the mat and gave him a quick stop then returning his attention to Azrael.

Ghost Tank goes to Knight and starts to savagely beat him to the mat. Ghost Tank looks around during the fray of man versus man, and spots the very man who challenged him, or rather, spoke about how Ghost Tank didn't show much in the strength department when he threw Kessler over the top rope during their debut match at Warfare's Battle Royal. So, in order to show Aerial Knight just how strong the Monster is, he rushes straight for him, and as Aerial Knight sees the Ghost Tank coming after him, he tries to sidestep out of the way, but unfortunately, Ghost Tank shows his own agility, and matches the sidestep, and Aerial Knight feels the impact of Ghost Tank's body crashing into his stomach, but that would not be the end. As Ghost Tank promised, it truly feels like the man had gone through him, and that is not all, he would feel the harsh cold steel of the nearest cage wall in his back, and with a loud creak, a crunch, and the BOOM! of solid steel hitting the ground, the very wall Ghost Tank had slammed him into, collapses. As Ghost Tank slowly got up, not unfazed himself, having felt a cage bar hit him in the head, he growled, shaking it, feeling blood flowing down the front of his head, and the back, coating the neon green hair roots with crimson. He stands over Knight, grinning to him,

“I told you this would happen, Knight. Take a moment. Maybe you'll be able to save your teammates before the match is over. Or maybe something else I said will happen…”

He kneels down, and Knight could feel Ghost Tank's blood dripping onto his face as he whispers softly while grinning wide enough to show off those blackened teeth,

“They lose because of you.”

Ghost Tank then walks up the fallen, tilted cage wall, onto the ring apron, and rejoins his team in the match. Avery Martin Alden and Aerial Knight start attacking Smoochie Wilson in the corner alternating kicks to the stomach and punches to the face.

Ghost Tank sets his sights on JACK and charges...

HOLY SHIT!!

Ghost Tank just speared JACK AND Steven Kessler. All three men are down.

That leaves Azrael Erebus who surveys the carnage around him only to see the trio of Eli James, I-Evertrust and Justin Sane staring him down.

Erebus being the fearless spaceman that he is attacks all three men getting a few shots in here and there but the numbers quickly overwhelm him. Sane and Evertrust start beating Erebus down until he is down to one knee. Eli yells something at his cohorts and Sane grabs Azrael by the head and tosses him to Eli who immediately places him into a headlock and gives him a noogie as he laughs and smiles. Eli then drops to one knee and brings the opponents neck across the other knee. Once he locks in the headlock, he yells singing Amazing Grace and continues singing for a few moments before letting go completely.

Evertrust picks up the broken Azrael and places him into a Sleeper Hold. Azrael has almost nothing left in the tank. He tries to fight out of it but to no avail. With Azrael almost completely passed out Evertrust tosses him into the waiting arms of Justin Sane who plants the former two time Universal Champion with That's Insane, a rolling cutter and then the pin...

3!!!

Winner - Team Eli

Eli is still on his knees singing Amazing Grace as the ref raises Justin Sane's arm in victory. The ring door swings open and those who took part in the main event and weren't knocked out start to scatter. Eli James is still kneeling in the center of the ring singing and soaking in the victory...

And then suddenly “Two Steps From Hell” by Strength Of A Thousand Men plays; fireworks go off. Enigma comes down to the ring and climbs into the cage. Bodies are laid out everywhere, but it seems like a couple names from the main event might be missing?-?-? Where did they go this quickly? No time for the cameras to focus on bodies, however, as Enigma doesn't even bother with any of them, instead making a beeline right for Eli James.

Eli gets to his feet. Enigma stops a few feet from Eli James and just stares him down. Eli James makes the first move charging at Enigma but it’s all for naught as Enigma quickly side steps the champion and counters with a kick to the midsection followed by a DDT. Enigma wastes no time waiting for Eli to get up, instead continuing his onslaught.

Enigma pulls his target up, spins him around and with a vicious belly to back suplex damn near breaks Eli James in half. Enigma rolls over and pulls Eli back up and sends him to the corner. Enigma charges at Eli for a splash….

CLUNK!!!

Eli moved out of the way!! Enigma’s head smashes into the turnbuckle and Eli James goes to work.

Enigma stumbles out of the corner and Eli destroys his attacker with a clothesline from hell. Enigma is down! Eli doesn’t stop though. He pulls Enigma back up and with both hands grabs a hold of Enigma’s mask and starts to pull it off.

Suddenly a———??? what? A second Enigma comes storming out of the back!/?/!/?

He climbs into the cage through the doorway and drop kicks Eli James in the back of the head before Eli could get the first Enigma’s mask off. Now the two Enigmas are going to town on Eli James, laying into him. Punches are coming from both sides and Eli James has no answer for it.

The two men continue pounding on Eli until he is backed into the corner. The two Enigmas then take a step back. And just as they do a third Enigma comes out of the back 24/7 Briefcase in hand. He too climbs into the ring and sees what the other two Enigmas have done. One reaches forward, grabs Eli and tosses him towards the new Enigma…

CRACK!!!

The third Enigma lays out Eli James with briefcase shot to the head. Eli goes down in a heap. The third Enigma walks over to the fallen Eli James and rips his mask off…

It’s…..

It’s….

ELI JAMES!!!

What the fuck?

The new Eli James lifts up the beaten Eli James and puts him in a headlock…and then…The Cleansing!

Across the ring the second Enigma suddenly rips his mask off and yet another mask is underneath?

What the..?

It's The Crimson Face!

The fans can't believe it! Does this mean he has been Enigma all along?

With Eli James down and out, the "alternate Eli James" who was disguised as an Enigma kneels down and smiles before… morphing into Evertrust!

How did he do that? Where the hell did he come from? He must have disappeared earlier after the main event concluded and no one even noticed. Looking right at Eli, Evertrust raises a mic to his lips and begins.

Evertrust: " Ahoy, captain. Your first mate reporting for duty. Have I impressed thee with my services on this night of treachery? How ironic is it that through My Crimson Face, I was directly responsible for your loss to Shades when we wrenched that Universal Championship from your incapable grasp… you loquacious, orotund, resplendent failure of mankind. Now here we are as these games of war have brought us full circle to me once again watching you fall—but this time I get to see it up close and personal instead of through the eyes of another. "

" Before I allow this business to conclude, there's one more thing. There's another who would like to be sure you are satisfied with how he has served you tonight, oh captain. Here, let me help you up so he can ask you how proud you are of him. "

Evertrust pulls Eli James to his feet as a man rolls into the ring and is positioned behind Eli…? Evertrust spins Eli around so he can face the other man, and it's none other than Justin Sane with the Screws Loose superkick straight to Eli's mouth! Eli's head flings back and Evertrust is already in mid air to catch Eli's head from behind with a killer falling neckbreaker! Eli's jaw and neck could both be destroyed at this point as blood seeps from his mouth and the duo of Evertrust and Justin Sane stare down at his lifeless body.

Evertrust now hands a mic to Sane, who soaks in the ravenous surge of mixed reactions from this stunned audience before raising the mic to speak.

Sane: "Sorry Eli.. wrong place, wrong time. [Sane turns to the crowd] Just like Eli, you never saw it coming, did you? The writing was on the wall from day one. I was never here to just make up the numbers. I told all of you.. I told everyone in the back.. I told the world that on this night I would walk into War Games a nobody and by the time I left, everyone would know my name. It's the dawn of a new era here in the XWF. One by one, you will all learn to.."

"TrustInSanity!"

And while that was happening, Evertrust had commanded The Crimson Face to retrieve the broken body of Azrael Erebus from ringside. Upon being flopped down in front of Sane and Evertrust after a vicious tombstone piledriver from The Crimson Face, Azrael remains motionless on the canvas as Sane hands the mic back to Evertrust.

Evertrust: " I know you're in there, somewhere, somewhere far from victory or faith in self. Whether you hear my words now or are subjected to them after the fact is of no concern to me, insipid star-cur. I have now held the XWF's X-treme Championship for more than enough days to warrant myself and a partner of my choosing… Placing his hand on the shoulder of Justin Sane as he says this, a shot at the XWF Tag Team Championships. The only choice you have in this matter is quite simple—pry Kendall Sawyer from the kennel long enough to fall by your side at our hands, or simply relinquish those titles to us without incident and save yourselves the suffering and embarrassment that will change your lives forever should you step into the ring with us. If only you mattered enough for your days to be numbered, but instead your days have passed you by. We shall see you soon. Trust me. "

Justin Sane peels Azrael's body up and launches him out of the ring as Evertrust turns over toward Enigma. The Enigma who has the briefcase, to be precise. Enigma reaches into his pocket and pulls out a white envelope filled with cash and hands it to Evertrust. Enigma then nods at Evertrust before turning his attention back to Eli James. Evertrust and The Crimson Face both start to survey the area and look around almost as if looking out for any potential attackers. Justin Sane also remains at ringside after delivering a few good stomps to Azrael just for good measure on the outside. Crimson Face stands on the ramp way with his arms crossed and his nose held high while Evertrust circles the ring and also observes some of the still fallen combatants from the main event, stepping on Azrael's face as he walks over his fallen body with a vile smirk.

Back in the ring we see Enigma looking down at Eli.

ENIGMA: “Eli, Eli Eli, if I told you once I told you a thousand times. I am always one step ahead of you.”

“You like to speak about preaching your message of truth to the masses, you talk about showing them the light, well Eli, allow me to illuminate you.”

Enigma reaches back and rips his mask off

The crowd erupts….

“IT'S THEO PRYCE!!!

"ENIGMA IS THEO PRYCE!!”

“That’s right Eli. Once again I was one step ahead of you. I warned Eli. Do you remember?”

Theo points to the XWF Tron…

Quote:THEO PRYCE – Monday Night Madness 1/27/14

Until now. Eli James let this be your one and only warning. "The Company" is simply the beginning. It's goal is the removal of you as the head of this company, but even once that has been accomplished, and make no mistake about it, it will be accomplished, I will be keeping an eye on you. Consider it my mission to make sure that your legacy Eli, is to always be the guy who couldn't out think and out maneuver Theo Pryce."

“First I took your Company from you. Then your Congregation and now your Universal Title. You see Eli, this is one title that you won’t be able to hand off because now it no longer belongs to you. You got your moment in the sun Eli but now that is over. It will be the only one you get.”

“What you see in front of you Eli is the culmination of 7 months’ worth of planning. All culminating in tonight. This is why I walked out on my own team earlier.”

"You finally reached the pinnacle Eli, only for me to kick you back down the mountain. But you should be used to that by now. This title, this Universal Title, it’s just another piece of hardware for my collection. In fact, I actually did you a favor because now you don’t have to worry about dropping it like you have with so many other titles. Of course to hear you tell the story you are sharing the wealth. But we both know how truthful that statement is. Now Eli before I go allow me to leave you with two final thoughts. The first of which is this, for months you’ve asked yourself “why did Sebastian Duke dig me up and bring me back to life, what did he have to gain from it?” The answer is me. He did that so that you and I could have this moment together. See as I said Eli, this has been a long time coming. And now, the final thing, it’s more of a warning than anything else. I know you will be coming for this title. Do yourself a favor and don’t. You won’t take it from me because you can’t. Sure you could get lucky in the ring but so much of this game is mental and as much as you fancy yourself the feds foremost authority on mental manipulation but you are no match for me. “

Theo leans down and looks directly into the eyes of Eli James, Eli’s face to his credit has remained the same throughout the entire ordeal.

“Look into my eyes Eli. This is what the truth looks like.”

Theo Pryce reaches down picks up his metal briefcase and hands it to the referee who then signals for the bell.

Theo Pryce
100%
- vs -
Eli James
25%
Universal Title Match

Theo Pryce looks down and kicks Eli James in the head and then in the side which sends Eli James toppling over. Theo laughs at Eli and then pulls the man up.
Theo stands there toying with Eli calling for the man to do something but Eli has nothing left.
Theo’s patience wears off had enough he attempts to take out Eli with a spinning heel kick but it’s easily swatted away by Eli James. Theo looks on surprised at what just happened and Eli takes advantage.

Eli reaches in and using all his strength nails Pryce with a belly to belly suplex and then rolls over for a cover…

1…

2…

Pryce kicks out and immediately gets to his feet and sensing that maybe the rumors of Eli James demise are a bit overstated, decides to unleash the fury.

Theo lifts Eli up and tosses him into the corner, slowly making his way to the corner himself. He starts delivering knife edge chops to Eli’s chest…

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

Theo then raises a knee and with one of his hands reaches up and smashes Eli’s face into the raised knee.

Theo backs away about 10 feet…

“Come on Eli. Come and get me. Defend your title with honor for once.”

Eli stumbles forward…big mistake….Theo tosses Eli to the ropes…FALSE FLAG!!! (Spear)

Eli James is down and out but just to make sure Theo lifts Eli up to his feet, the man can barely stand but he refuses to give up, pushing Theo backwards and into the ropes. Pryce bounces off the ropes and nails Eli with a forearm smash but before Eli can go down Theo spins him around and finishes him off with the Dead Drop. (Jumping Reverse Bulldog) and then the cover…

1…

2…

3!!

Winner and NEW Universal Champion: Theo Pryce!

High atop the ramp now can be seen the trio of Justin Sane, Evertrust and The Crimson Face who are all looking on in approval. Evertrust is counting the cash he was handed and looks very pleased before they turn around and disappear to the back while Theo is handed the title.

John Madison runs down the ramp, knocking down Justin Sane as he crosses the stage.

"OUT OF MY WAY PIECE OF SHIT ROOKIE!"

John places a stack of Xbux in his hand and then makes it rain over the champ!

John then walks over to Eli James and shoves what looks to be a shit covered Xbuck down Eli's throat! Maybe it was just some chocolate that was melting in John's pocket? Who knows?!

"Eat up, you fat bitch!"

The fans in the stands are going crazy over what they just saw as Theo Pryce and John Madison are celebrating another crowning moment for The Black Circle as the show ends.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2014, 05:25 PM

"Finally a real champion! 'Atta boy, Theo! Drinks on me."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-24-2014, 05:39 PM

"Wow, I don't even know what just happened in the main event, but...no one won, I guess...

...No one won..."

The knight smirks

"Oh, Tank, you said something about how our team lost because of me? Well because of your ego, your Team has just been demoted to Pryce's personal footstool. Ladies and gentlemen, scream at this man for causing Eli the match!"

He laughs, trying to hide the pain with fits of laughter.

"I hear the screams, Tank, and they're screaming at you. You want to know why? You failed your captain. You know what happens when you fail your captain? You get executed!"

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-24-2014, 06:03 PM

"What the fuck did I tell you cock monkeys? I would fucking walk in and destroy. What did I do? Walked in and fucking destroyed. Remember this shit you , you got beat by a one eyed fucking untrained fighter. I hope you have shame. Cry more, Vannie Lome."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-24-2014, 06:26 PM

Ghost Tank can be seen getting medical attention for the multiple open wounds caused during the match, Alvald sitting nearby. Hearing Knight's words, he could only smile for now,

I did not fail, Knight. How are you, by the way? I'm doing great. Want to know why? Because it took everything your team had, it took every wound opened and now being sewn and stapled closed on my body in order for me to be knocked out. I took you out, I took out Jack and Kessler. How many of my team did yours take down? One by their own hands. Two, if you think my body finally giving out after so much blood had been lost is your team taking me down. Evertrust, Justin Sane, and Eli were left against your captain. Knight, you failed to protect your team, you failed to aide them in the end. I did exactly what my job was!

He laughed, hard, and then began shrieking out his words

I WAS NEVER, GOING TO PIN, A SINGLE ONE OF YOU! MY JOB WAS TO BREAK TEAM AZRAEL AND I DID MY JOB WELL! THE MONSTER WAS RELEASED AND IT DECIMATED TEAM AZRAEL!

He chuckled, snickered even, as he regained his composure

What happened after we won, is none of my concern. I like Eli, but, he is still a competitor. He was the Universal Champion! Only a fool doesn't watch his back when he is at the top! He deserved to fail for his blindness! So, Knight, I did not fail my captain, because when our match ended, he ceased to be anything to me.

He smirked before talking again

Oh, and, Knight. Get well soon. Because I can't wait to break you again. Oh, and, for everyone on Team Azrael, thank you. I said I would be the destruction of your team. I said I was going to be the reason you lost. Call me a prophet, because all of my predictions came true.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:

10-24-2014, 06:37 PM

"If your 'job' was to lose more brain cells in that match than you lost blood, then congrats, you did it!"

He pants, still feeling the aftermath of that cage spear.

"If your 'job' was to take out the knight for good; to show your true strength in this federation and to make sure that no one would dare get right back up and prepare to kick your ass when they do so...then you've failed."

He laughs again.

"I'm still standing. You didn't break anyone in that match. In fact, they're just going to get right back up and brush you off like yesterday's garbage. No one will even care about you once the knight in breaking armor comes in to slay you like the mythical beast you portray yourself as."

He grimaces, but keeps a cocky, confident smile on his face.

"You'll never succeed with your job until you kill a man. Guess what, Tank, the knight's not dead. The mummy's not dead. Not even the man you tried get rid of once and for all, is not dead."

He cracks the bones in his back.

"You claim to have broken me. But guess what? I'm stronger than you, Tank. Once you speared me through that cage; once I was carried backstage, I got right back up. You want to know what happened when I got up? I heard thousands of people screaming about how you were too much of a coward to finish the job."

He laughs once more.

"You lose, Tank. I win."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-24-2014, 06:49 PM

FUCK YOU ALL AND PAY ME! Theo, How does my dick taste? Does it taste like Victory?...Hmm?...Pussy boy!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-24-2014, 07:00 PM

Team Theo owe's Team Victory Forever $38763! Pay up or DIE!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-24-2014, 07:04 PM

Oh, Knight, you don't understand me at all! It's so simple! I don't want to kill anyone. Because if my opponents died, who would be left to face me? No. I enjoy the feeling of my opponent's flesh as I turn them into a quivering mass of jello. I enjoy the feeling of breaking their bones and the sound of them snapping. Why kill, when I can do things like that month after month? Why kill to prove my superiority? Dear Knight, you will never comprehend me. It is truly sad. I reveled in the feeling I received, taking out the majority of Team Azrael. So, how about this. If you think it at all possible to recover quick enough, let's make a match. You can invite even invite Jack, Kessler, and Avery. A Four on One handicap match, if you think you need the help. It can even be a cage match again, if you so want. Oh...and I want you to remember...

He grinned wide, as the sound of his nose being fixed sounded out

I am the reason you have another loss on your record. It wasn't Eli, it wasn't Evertrust, it wasn't even Sane. It was me. I am the New Breed of Beast. A New Kind of Monster. I have been dominant so far, and I will continue to be, for a very, long, time.

Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:

10-25-2014, 09:01 AM

I would just like to point something out and maybe Maverick was just confused but he did in fact at one point in the match attack me, so we had if Maverick knew what he was doing two traitors among the group. Yet we still beat the four members of Theo Pryce that cared to show up. #VictoryForever

[Image: XlSyouI.png]

XWF W/L/D RECORD: 1-0-0
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-25-2014, 09:30 AM

(10-25-2014, 09:01 AM)Venomous Said: I would just like to point something out and maybe Maverick was just confused but he did in fact at one point in the match attack me, so we had if Maverick knew what he was doing two traitors among the group. Yet we still beat the four members of Theo Pryce that cared to show up. #VictoryForever

"Correction. I beat your team all by myself and you won the match. Even Morbid acknowledges that. I wouldn't run your mouth any more, or even say 'Victory Forever' any more, because they never cared about you. You were a last round pick for the sake of a last round pick while I was a last round pick that was worth every single minute. I hope I face you in the KotR tournament. Because Venomous, I will destroy you. That's a promise."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-25-2014, 09:43 AM

i told you all id lead my team to victory even though Frodo got the pin. but god damnit let me and vinnie fight! oh well ill destroy him on the 29th with MORBIGOD!

and Theo.. shine that belt up for me cuz i still got my little "lunchbox"

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2014, 12:14 PM

What a rip.

*throws popcorn at the screen*

photo ppfp_zps8c17cf13.png

w/l/o
1-2-1

:/
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-25-2014, 12:52 PM

Kessler, did you enjoy the sound of the screams this time? You have lost twice so far because of me. Hope you enjoyed the spear.

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-25-2014, 02:06 PM

1v1 me br0.

w/l/o
1-2-1

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-25-2014, 02:11 PM

Oh, my dear Kessler. I have no reason to face you. I have no need to face you. You are not in my league. All you did was whine about how superior you were to me. What happened though at War Games? I took you all out. Team Eli unleashed the Beast, and they saw what I do to my enemies. I have put two losses on your record, do you really need a third? Go fight someone more on your level, like, oh, maybe Avery? Maybe my own ex-teammate, Smoochie. They're more your speed than I am. Not even Knight is on my level. You should face him.

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-25-2014, 02:41 PM

'kay.

w/l/o
1-2-1

Hate Post Like Post