Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
On The Wings of Demons May You Find Your Rest!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-20-2014, 08:53 PM

Failure is not an option. Not in anything involving Morbid Angel.
The scene opens to the basement of Morbid Angel’s mansion deep in the hills of Massachusetts. Here is where he kept LH Harrison’s little girls after savagely murdering their mother and battering their father.

He had sent Harrison on a mission to win back a child but for a cost. The cost of one child was a choice of a child plus the skull of Fuehrer Adolf Hitler! Hidden deep in a Russian Spetsnaz camp Harrison went. His mind rattled with many things except, which child he would choose, only what would happen if he didn’t! He didn’t know Morbid Angel well enough to know if he would have the minerals to murder a child, what he did know is that he had what it takes to murder in innocent woman in cold blood and kidnap two small children and threaten a gruesome death.

Harrison went to Russia and failed the mission. Harrison called Morbid Angel to set up a meet in order to discuss terms to save both the children by doing another mission, or attacking Morbid Angel to save then and sacrificing himself in the process if need be. Morbid Angel’s deep toned voice slithered through the air waves and into his ear. Morbid’s words were like blood and shit mixed together, disgusting him with every syllable but unable to defend. His children were at stake. He left out the part that he failed to give him some time to speak and save his babies.

Harrison’s instructions were simple to meet. Morbid Angel’s house, at midnight!

He took the next plane and landed just before nightfall and began his journey to meet the one known as Morbidgod! Self proclaimed or not, he is now the god that Harrison fears. He controls the lives of all he has left and already took one that he loved. Morbidgod!

Harrison’s rental car, a Kia Forte. Rolled into Morbidonia shortly after 9PM, the streets were black and rundown, the buildings looked long abandoned and boarded up in a rough attempt to keep vandals out. A town for the dead! The cemetery, wrapping around the main street running through the town for miles, was the only thing lit, and only to showcase two freshly dug graves. Harrison knew deep down that those were not for one of Morbid Angel’s clients, they were for his children. Trying to maintain his thoughts he quickly looked away and sped up to get to his children.

In Morbidonia there are no street sighs, only landmarks to lead the way. What would be the use of street signs when there is only one man living in Morbidonia? Harrison turns text to a big oak tree and up towards his final destination. This one way dirt road looks to have been long overgrown and being less inclined to re-clear the roads, Morbid just drives over everything in his path leaving a vague cart trail covered with rocks and tree limbs. The sounds of branches and rocks banging and scratching the undercarriage of the car are some concern to Harrison and his planned escape. The potholes started to pogo the car, slamming the front end to the ground until one hole caught the cheap foreign import in a bit of a pickle when the front tires were no longer touching the ground. The entire front clip was holding the vehicle off the tires and forcing Harrison to walk into the valley of the shadow of death!

The time is 11:30PM, almost midnight and he had no idea how much father it was to the mansion. Harrison started to jog and all the sounds of the night seemed to give chase. The faster he ran the faster they seemed to come as well. All the while he was thinking that Morbid Angel was one of those creatures ready to attack and murder him. But why Morbid Angel?
Because he is about as logical as a turnip and twice as cunning. Perhaps Morbid Angel just has hatred and despair in his soul and wants others to suffer like he suffered?

These questions followed him as closely as the sounds in the woods.

Finally there was a light in the distance, window lights, many lights. As he got closer he noticed that the Mansion was fully lit like there was a party going on. He slowed as he got closer with only 15 minutes to spare he quickly tries to regain his strength to face the unholy lord.

Harrison stops at the end of the driveway and looks down as the dark palace with its blinds drawn and no movement in front of the lights, it seemed dead…or a trap. To the right side of the house was a large building known to store Morbid’s excessively large car collection. To the left was blackness.

The instructions were for Harrison to enter the basement door behind the house and wait for Morbid Angel in the parlor just to the left of the embalming room. He quietly crept around the back of the house in a similar fashion as Morbid Angel did before he attacked his family, lurking and looking in windows as he made his way behind the house.

Harrison took a deep breath as the sounds that followed him stopped, everything went quiet and the only thing he could hear was the light panting as he twisted the knob, and slowly entering the darkened basement. He slowly hit a light switch and the place lit up.

If this place was anymore seedy, he would be spitting bits of it out. The stench of decade-old piss clawed at his face. Mixed in there was: tobacco, fish, some nutmeg, a subtle presence of sugar, and what can only be presumed as ass and more piss!

Harrison walked into the room and before he could even turn around, a large rolling door slowly opened 10 feet from him. Behind that door stood his tormentor, Morbid Angel. This sadist stood before him with a smile on his face. The god was dressed in black with his hands behind him as he walked into the room and stood just out of arms reach.

Morbid Angel-”Where is the skull of Adolf Hitler?”

LH Harrison-”There was a problem.”

Morbid Angel-”Was there? You didn’t mention a problem on the phone…are you trying to fuck me over?”

LH Harrison-”No, I would never do that! I just want my girls!”

Morbid Angel-”Girl…”

Harrison stammered for a moment knowing that deep down Morbid would show no mercy.

LH Harrison-”…Girl…please, can we work something out? Just, like…you know. Another task!?”

Morbid Angel-”…Another task? What did you have in mind? There is only one skull of Adolf Hitler!”

LH Harrison-”There has to be something else you would want in trade.”

Morbid thought for a few seconds, his hands never moving.

Morbid Angel-”I have a task for you.”

Harrison’s eyes opened as he feels that there is a second chance.

LH Harrison-”What is it? Anything!”

A sinister grin came across Morbid Angel’s face, his eyes appeared to go black as he spoke.

Morbid Angel-”Choose.”

Deep down Harrison knew what the choice he was asking for. A foul feeling fell upon him, only the feeling of en ever growing ulcer spilling blood more and more as he stood in the presence of the usurper.

LH Harrison-”Choose what?

He asked the question already knowing the answer.

Morbid Angel-”Choose which daughter you want to live and which to die! You have one minute to decide before I make the decision for you.”

The very idea of choosing the death of one of his children made him light headed, his mind raced with ideas of which to choose but feeling guilty at every turn. How does one choose a child to live? A near impossible task for a loving father.

LH Harrison-”I…I……I can’t!”

Harrison fell to his knees and put his head in his hands.

Morbid Angel-”I figured you would be unable! You are a weak Christian fuck! I measure you next to a fucking BITCH! I chose you because you were weak with this entire wholesome attitude. “

LH Harrison-”Please, don’t hurt my babies! PLEASE!”

Morbid Angel-”Babies? No! just one for now!”

Before Harrison could even react to Morbid Angel’s words he removed his hands from behind his back and held the head of Grace, Harrison’s oldest child. A scene of horror still pierced across her face showing what excruciating pain she felt as her last. Blood spatter covered half her face and colored some of her hair. As the blood still dripped from the head Morbid tossed it to Harrison who was still on his knees. Everything went slow as he saw the head of his beautiful daughter flying through the air like a macabre bird slinging blood as it tumbled. Landing and rolling to Harrison, the nerves in the decapitated head still reacting to the shock made the poor girls eyes blink and her mouth move as if she was trying to say something.
Harrison’s mouth quivered as he looked as the head. No words just the feeling of intense sorrow and the feeling of part of his soul dying.

Morbid Angel laughed and Harrison slowly looked up a at him. The blood from hacking her head off still on his hands. He looks down again and hears footsteps and everything goes black!

….An hour before Harrison‘s arrival….

Morbid Angel is seen in the morgue inside his house, sharpening his knives. Some knives are considered very special and are meant for special things. Butchers use razor knives to help cutting through tendons and chunks of cartilage to sever limbs of offending animals making it clean and professional. Killers take on the hacking perspective, savagely hacking limbs until they are pulverized off. Doctors, like Morbid Angel, use scalpels. Considered the sharpest knives around, these long handled fine razor tipped weapons could slit your throat without you even feeling it, just that quick.
His cutting table was cleaned and ready to cut, just then a man walked into the room. An old bearded man…the Russian that met Harrison in Moscow.

Old Man-”Comrade Krizchiv. Good to see you!”

Morbid Angel arranged his knives without looking at the man.

Morbid Angel-”I see you got my message and made sure the skulls were switched?”

Old man-”I did.”

Morbid slowly raises his head to look at the man.

Morbid Angel-”Then why the fuck are you here?! Our agreement had nothing to do with you coming to my fucking house! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M FUCKING BUSY?!?! First Theo Pryce is talking about my dreams and now this! ”

The old man walked close to the table, not fearing the wrath of Morbid Angel as much as he should.

Old Man-”I come to your house because YOU OWE ME FUCKING MONEY!”

Morbid Angel-”The entire fucking world owes people fucking money! You can’t fucking come to my fucking house and just waltz in here like you fucking own the place! THAT IS JUST FUCKING RUDE!”

Old Man-”Pay me and I’ll be gone.”

Morbid walks from around the table and up to the man.

Morbid Angel-”See, we have a slight problem here. I have the skull and you know it…Harrison doesn’t. he can never know that the skull he touched was a fake…how do I get the guarantees I am looking for?”

The old man looks at Morbid and knows that his death is coming. A cool breeze chills the man as Morbid’s eyes turn black and a quick movement of the arm the old man looks shocked. The razorblade knife cut deep and before the blood could flow the mans head slumped over and near fell off before he hit the ground. The nerves still keeping the man alive while he gasped for air, his hands trying to find his head frantically. Ever so slowly the movements slowed, the gasping stopped and he died in a pool of his own blood. His last sight was Morbid Angel standing over his half severed head cleaning the knife once more with a wicked look on his face.

Moments later, Morbid Angel was going to the morgue freezers where he kept the children of LH Harrison! It was cold, cold enough to keep them from screaming and to keep them not moving and trying to escape. Morbid Angel starts with the bigger one…the one that was keeping the younger Harrison daughter warm in the cold meat locker.

She doesn’t fight as Morbid puts her gently on the metal slab to perform surgery. She looks at him and was too cold to be frightened.

Morbid Angel-”Do you know who I am?”

The little girl looks at him for a second but could not place his face.

Grace-”No….I don’t.”

Morbid Angel-”I am Sebastian Duke! Want to see my mercy?”

Morbid Angel ties a rope around her legs and pulled her up to eye level with him, allowing the blood to gather in her head before he started to cut…slowly!

As the scene fades you can here the little girl literally choking on her own blood.

The scene fades to a blood red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post