Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Deep In The Heart of Texas
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-19-2014, 04:02 PM

The scene opens up to show Theo Pryce standing on a porch looking out onto fields that seem to go on forever. The home is completely white with the exception of the jet black window shutters that are affixed to the sides of each window.

Theo continues to look out into the vast expanse that is the proprietor’s land. From behind footsteps can be heard, continuing to get louder and louder until they stop completely.

“If you're lookin' for some skirt, I have to make a call first. In the meantime, how about a little 'liquid decision maker?'”

Theo turns around to see John Samuels wearing a brown suit, white shirt and blue tie standing there, two glasses in his hand, both of which have an amber colored liquid inside of them.

“You know I never turn down good whiskey. That is what this is right? Good whiskey.”

“Glenlivet 1959, you picky bastard.”

“Very good whiskey.”

“So why are you standing around looking like ugly girl waiting on Mr. Right?"

“Good to be back stateside.”

“No shit. I can’t imagine spending months on an island with no booze or women.”

“Well I was smart enough to pack booze, unfortunately it only lasted a few weeks. But yes the lack of females was extremely unpleasant. Not to mention having to be around Jimmy all day, every day.”

“Why do you keep that guy around? He looks like he sniffs women's socks. Is he even good at what he does? What ever the fuck that is.”

“Whatever I tell him to. Which is part of why I keep him around. He does whatever I want and then stands there and takes verbal beatings that if it were anyone else would probably land me behind bars.”

“Not you. You’re too rich and white for that.”

“God bless the 1%.”

“Speaking of, what the Hell are you going to do with yourself?”

“What do you mean?”

Theo downs the remainder of his drink and then sticks the empty glass out in front of John, asking for a refill without actually saying it. John stands there for a minute studying his friends face before taking the empty glass over to the dry bar where he fills it, this time a double dose of the good stuff.

“What I mean is, going back to the XWF isn’t going to be your fulltime gig. It clearly won’t pay the bills. So what are you going to do? Take back your company?”

“No. I’m done with the daily grind of the 9-5.”

“Who are you trying to bullshit? You've never worked 9-5 a day in your life.”

“You’ve got a lot of balls you know that. You Senator’s work like 25 hours a week and take off months at a time and you want to make jokes about my work ethic?”

“You’re damn right. Have you been back to the office at all? Seen Erica?”

“No to both.”

“Don’t you think you should, I don’t know, maybe let her know you’re alive? She is your sister after all. Despite all the other stuff.”

“Other stuff? You mean her taking the company from me?”

“Which you then took back. So you're even.”

“Are you my friend or my shrink?”

“You couldn't afford my brilliant fucking expertise. I'm just looking out for you. You should go and see her. If anything to let her know that you are still alive and what your plans are for the company. You’ve only been gone a few months so there is no way for her to have legally taken the company back from you.”

“I’ll get there. But I’ve got a match to prepare for.”

“War Games? Seriously you’re worried about that?”

“Worried, no? One on one I’d easily take out every single person on Team Delusional but unfortunately I have 4 people on my team who are about as dependable as the Chinese takeout restaurant that says “fifteen minute” and then it ends up being fortyfuckingfive minutes. Honestly I’d probably be better taking on Morbid’s entire team without the other 4 people in my corner.”

“You got that right.”

“Have you even heard what these assholes have brought to the table this week? It’s embarrassing. LH Harrison has been a fucking mute. Doc a delusional fool. Morbid has been tight lipped ever since I served him a can of shut the fuck juice up the other day. Which, he should have taken his advice and just not said anything at all since he knew getting into a war of words with me was a bad idea. But he’s an idiot so he spoke and got served. Venomous? Please. And then there is Maverick. God Bless Maverick.”

Samuels puts his drink down and begins to laugh.

“What did that fist-swallower say?”

“Exactly what I expected him to. Speaking of people you can’t count on, well Maverick is not one of those people. You can always count on Maverick to say something stupid. And boy did he. You want to talk about a guy stepping in it. This guy not only stepped in it but then tripped all over himself and then proceeded to make a face first snow angel in it. Truth be told John, he might be the most guy in the fed not named Peter Gilmour.”

“That bad?”

“You wouldn’t believe it if I told you.”

“Hit me with it.”

“Well for starters I called him the feds favorite liar, which he didn’t even try to dispute instead just listed off all the people who agree that he’s a massive fraud. Apparently he takes his trash talk cues from Scully. Then he goes on to make the comment that I’ve waxed poetic about how I’m the best guy in the fed.”

“You did?”

“No. I didn’t. And then he talked about how I rely on the Black Circle despite never actually having help from the Black Circle to win one single match. Then in what I can only assume is a moment of dementia he said that I contacted John Madison to get the Black Circle together despite there being actual video proof of the opposite. Then he goes on a rant where he tries to say that his one title compared to my two titles means that I am only slightly better than him. Ignoring the fact that I won the top title and the hardest title in the fed to win where as he won the easiest title to win outside of that Shortbus title, that stupid Heavy Metal Weight title or whatever the F it’s called this week. I mean seriously, if this guy said nothing at all he would have been less detrimental to his team than he has been so far. It’s fucking uncanny John.”

“Was that it?”

“I think so? To be honest John it got to a point where I started slapping myself hoping that I was back on that fucking island with Jimmy and that everything I had just heard was a dream. I just can’t imagine someone intentionally saying the things that guy said and being stone cold serious about it.”

“It was that bad?”

“It was. Let’s just say if we had a triple threat match with the feds worst trash talkers, which obviously would feature Scully, Mastermind and Maverick it would end up in a draw because they are all so fucking worthless when it comes to the gift of gab. In fact they are all pretty worthless in the ring as well so yeah basically they are the worst fucking wrestlers in this place. But hey, the fed needed some new guys to be opening card fodder for all the newbies. And who better to fit the bill than Manny, Moe and Hack.”

“Isn’t it Jack?”

“It is but the fed already has a Jack and Hack was more apropos.”

“Got ya. So what’s the plan for after War Games? I know a couple nice titty bars in Detroit we could hit up.”

“John, it’s Detroit, there aren’t a couple nice anythings in the entire city. Why not just drive over the bridge and go to Canada and see some Canadian titties?”

“Are they different than American titties?”

“Yeah, they come with free cups of Tim Hortons.”

“Sold.”

“I knew you would be. Oh and speaking of titties, where’s Ann?”

“I don’t know why?”

“Well Heyman was trying to put his little schmeckle in her snatch and then he up and disappeared, have you seen her lately?”

“I saw her the other day, she was…shinning my shoes.”

“Classy John.”

“You know me. I’m all class.”

“Alright John it’s been real but I gotta get back to Phoenix. I have a few things I need to take care of. Thanks for the drink.”

“Anytime. I’ll see you Friday.”

Theo picks up his sport coat off the back of the chair, casually puts it on and heads down the gravel path towards his car a black Tesla Roadster.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post