Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Warfare Will Be Upon Us...
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-19-2014, 10:18 AM

Something rare happened, at least something rare now that Alvald was around, a public appearance outside his matches. Since Alvald was hired to be his cameraman, as well as taking care of his promos, Ghost Tank had taken to just sitting around at his apartment, working out and sleeping, only eating when Alvald came home. Right now, Ghost Tank was being recorded as he walked the streets. For what reason? Ultimately, even he did not know. He was bored. He was tired of hearing people on the other team talking about him without thinking further ahead. It brought a smile to his face, as he remembered what Aeriel said about him, and chuckled as memories collided when he thought on Kessler's words. " strength", it was cute. Ghost Tank saw a sign then, in the middle of a busy street, full of cars rushing back and forth. He went into the middle of the street, to view the sign. It had been massive, and it showed the names of those on the card for the Pay-Per-View, with the names of those in the Main Event being in bigger lettering. He stood there, grinning, until he heard someone honking at him.

GET OFF THE ROAD, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!? GET OUT OF THE WAY!

The more they honked, the less he cared, until finally, one of the drivers that had been laying the horn on thick would get to see Ghost Tank's face, smiling slightly, causing him to look creepier than usual, especially with those blackened teeth. He had his contacts in, allowing the driver to see the neon green left eye and the blacked out right.

Dude! The fuck is wrong with your face? The fuck is wrong with your eyes? The fuck is wrong with you?! Get the fuck out of the street!

He then began to press the horn on quickly, giving short beeps.

BEEP!
Ghost Tank then called out
Beep.

The driver, not knowing the fuck Ghost Tank's problem was, continued to honk the horn,
BEEP!
Which prompted Ghost Tank to respond,
Beep!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEP!
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

The driver stopped honking, and Ghost Tank looked back to the billboard once again, and then began walking out of the street, which allowed traffic to flow once again. Alvald turned the camera towards himself, shrugging his shoulders in response before recording Ghost Tank once more. Ghost Tank chuckled some, and turned to face Alvald as they began walking down a street featuring a bunch of different stores. He would then speak to Alvald, while grinning to reveal those disgusting black teeth,

Don't you find it funny, how Kessler seems to think he's better than me? Called the power I possess ' strength'. Gotta love the excuses he makes for having being eliminated by me during the Battle Royal. Those of us who cannot win, make excuses for our losses. He is the prime example of someone who chooses to make excuses. In the off chance my team loses, and believe me, it really isn't going to happen, but if it does on that slim chance, then I won't make excuses. Whether I am pinned, or it is a teammate, because making excuses doesn't make you better, making excuses doesn't help you train, making excuses does one thing, show just how weak you truly are. How unworthy of success you are. Did I beat all of my opponents? No. I wanted to beat Game Boy, but unfortunately it was a two winner battle royal. I told him to listen for the screams. I told them all that even when they can't hear it, I can, and their screams were beautiful. Their cries of futility. Especially Kessler's, as I picked him up over my head, showing just how little I cared about my own elimination as I stood on the ring apron, then tossed him over. Game Boy is lucky he tossed the last man over the ropes, because I would've been his worst nightmare. He would have lost as well.

Ghost Tank looked ahead, continuing to walk on as Alvald followed up, keeping pace, only to be caught off-guard as Ghost Tank stops and spins to face him,

And this Aerial Knight, he believed to dig deep into why I call myself Ghost Tank. He tried so hard to find the reasoning behind the name, that it blinded him to the true simplicity of it all. I am called Ghost Tank because I am as quick, as agile as a ghost, and I hit hard, leaving destruction in my wake, like a tank. Oh, and, if you think being in a Battle Royal wasn't a good start, then you have no idea what kind of match you're going in to, do you? Five men on both teams, let loose on the others with no tags needed! My first match in this federation basically trained me for this match! IT GAVE ME THE TRIAL BY FIRE THAT I NEEDED! Do you know what happens to a man that goes up against his nightmares, against his fears, without something fully capable of protecting him? The nightmares DEVOUR HIM! THEY BECOME REAL!

[Image: article-2401848-1B7290FD000005DC-11_964x...dabc82.jpg]

Ghost Tank opens the door to an abandoned building, and begins walking through the threshold, and heading deeper inside. The interior of this building makes it seem like it is going to fall apart, that pieces are going to start crumble and drop on their head. The floor looking as if it would break if enough pressure is applied. For it to hold Ghost Tank shows that despite its looks, it won't happen. He walked into a large living room, where two dressers, a chair, couch are put inside. The dresser off to the side looks new-ish, as does the couch. In front of the couch is a 50 inch t.v., and by the looks of it, it was made in the late 90s, early 2000s, for it still had the large back to it where all sorts of wiring goes, and it rests on its own dresser to support the weight of it. Alvald follows Ghost Tank as he sits on the couch, Alvald sat upon the chair, and continued to record Ghost Tank who spoke once more.

Azrael, your team doesn't know what kind of creatures it's going up against, doesn't know how to protect itself against this dream team of those hungry to prove themselves better than everyone else, powerful enough that they cannot be protected against, and with at least two men, just crazy enough to do whatever it takes to win. None of you are prepared to truly take us on. None of you have what it takes to face someone like Eli, have what it takes to go against Evertrust. None of you are capable of putting down the monsters that reside on Team Eli. None of you are capable of planning against the cunning of people like Eli and Evertrust. They will form the plan. All they then have to do is... let me go. I am a new kind of Monster, a new breed of Beast. My team with run roughshod over yours, we will win the match, and when we do, not only will people know and fear Team Eli, but they will know and fear me. Aerial was right about only one thing, I am self abusive. The reason I hurt myself, is to show you all, just how little I care about my own life.

He made his voice raise, making it into a shrieking noise as he spoke

I BRING ABOUT MY OWN PAIN, SO MY OPPONENTS CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE FACING! KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING AFTER SOMEONE WHO CARES FOR NOTHING! NOT EVEN HIMSELF!

He began to chuckle, then snicker before speaking once more, calmly

Azrael, you claim to think so little of me, and compare me to someone else. Do you not understand the difference between real and pretend? DO YOU NOT KNOW THE LIES FROM THE TRUTH!? Cain is merely a pretender, someone...trying to play at being a monster. I, however, am the real thing. Monsters do not know fear, monsters do not care about how much pain they inflict on their opponent. True monsters know no pain.

Ghost Tank flipped one of the couch cushions over, almost hitting Alvald and the camera. Alvald turns around and films where the cushion has gone, when he has turned around, Ghost Tank is with his hair completely wet, and seen holding in his right hand a long metal object, with a thick beige head. To those who have seen the object, they will recognize it as a juggling torch. Otherwise, most would just think of it as a torch. The head of it is soaked. In his left hand is a lighter, and with a flick and a click, it comes to life, and he lights the head of the torch on fire and closes the lighter before dropping it. He then pressed and rolled the head of the torch into his palm, and Alvald films Ghost Tank then rolling it around, until his entire hand is consumed as he speaks once more.

After all...if I care so little for my own life...

Ghost Tank then began trailing the torch up his left arm, the flames licking his flesh after the torch has rolled on. The next thing to happen, is probably the craziest thing Ghost Tank has done, more so than splitting his own head open from beer cans, as he rolls the torch up and down his hair, causing the long and damp neon green locks to be engulfed in flames only to play with the fire some more with his left hand as he grins wide, staring into the camera as he speaks

It should speak volumes about how much I care about any of yours.

The only sound coming from him, is that spine chilling, maniacal laughter as the video begins to fade to black with him sitting there, his left arm and hair on fire. The last thing on the now black screen are the flashes of words in neon green text.

Can You HearTheScreams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post