Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Trapped Inside
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-19-2014, 04:32 PM

We fade in on an animal shelter in Michigan. Various animals are mewling, barking, chirping, squeaking, and just flat out making noise. The cambot is recording the caged animals trying to reach out for the little machine currently filming them. They think it's a toy, like a laser or a mouse. However, the Knight, who is off frame at the moment, knows better than to let them manhandle an expensive piece of equipment like this, especially in it's alpha stages. When the camera gets a little too close to the animals that are able to reach out of the cage, he places his hand under the machine and positions it out of harm's way. The camera, recognizing his finger prints, turns towards Johnathan Heartsford, who has a small smile on his face alongside a raised eyebrow. He chuckles at the tiny machine's filming habits, even though it has no way of knowing what's dangerous or not.

"That was a close one. I have to tell Shane to install some sort of safety mechanism on this thing when he builds more of these things."

Johnathan then proceeds to walk towards one of the cages. Inside the cage i a mastiff, who looks very excited to see a new person that just might take him home for once. He reaches inside to pet the dog, who responds by licking his hand. He pulls it out after three licks and proceeds to apply hand sanitizer to get the saliva out.

"Cages are man's way of trapping the animals that might want to hurt us. In the XWF's case, we're the animals that need to be trapped inside while everyone else looks on with awe. If you look at it in some strange, thoughtless way, it kind of makes sense. Many of the fighters in this federation fight and behave like animals, myself included. One has to wonder what truly separates us from the animals? Is it our sense of humility? What about our senses of right and wrong? Whatever it must be, it will be thrown out of the building in this match, because the sheer amount of brutality will overthrow any sort of human behavior in that arena."

He walks over to another cage, which contains a persian cat. The cat rubs up against the cage, as if trying to get Johnathan to adopt it right away. He reaches inside the cage and pets the cat on its head.

"It doesn't help that there are multiple people in the cage for this event. You know what happens to animals that aren't of the same litter? Imagine what wrestlers do to others that aren't on the same team inside a much larger cage. Total carnage, right? One would think, and if you're a part of the XWF crowd, you'd hope that'd be the case. And since this is professional wrestling, you know that competitors will be able to pull out all the stops to make sure that happens. This is War Games, after all."

He pulls his hand out of the cage, but the cat pulls on his long shirt sleeve and puts it right back in. Johnathan laughs at this little happening and lets the cat continue with whatever it's doing.

"War Games is a great place to watch animals brutally slaughter each other, as I am told. And since we are technically animals from our lineage, it only makes sense that us animals would be here to entertain you, the other animals. Yeah, I'm done with that metaphor, I'll just talk to you guys like people should. You should already know the people team Azrael is up against and I already know that one of them decided that it would be nice to speak up against us. So, the inane and rather dim Ghost Tank decided to take pot shots at three of the five team members of team Azrael. Either he forgot to count or he doesn't realize that everyone in this match can walk on over and kick your ass if they so choose."

The cat loses interest in Johnathan's hand and goes to lay down on it's bed, allowing Johnathan to free his hand and walk on over to a bird cage, which holds a small finch. It, however, is way too focused on the bird seed to actually give a damn about him.

"He was kind enough to give an explanation for his rather stupid name choice, which was probably as stupid as the cameraman that follows him around to film everything he does. As strong as a tank, huh? We haven't seen enough of you to prove that to us. You threw a man onto a table, so what? It's not like Kessler was morbidly obese or anything to warrant such a title. What would really be impressive is if you managed to run right through that cage and make the entire damn thing collapse. That's warrior's strength right there. Am I blinded by the simple things? Over complication can be a burden at times, but I know when I see something simple in front of my eyes."

He smiles once again.

"You know what I see, Tank? I see a man that will be reduced to a screaming mess by the end of the match. True monsters can't feel pain, so you say, but they can be defeated. Your high pain tolerance and reckless behavior will stump you quicker than your IQ drops down to zero. When you mess with the master of reality, you'll find yourself trapped inside your very own padded cell, courtesy of the alien itself. It's where you belong, after all."

He looks over at the animals in their cages one last time before unlocking every single one of the cages, setting all the animals free.

"The animals inside this shelter deserve much more freedom than you are given."

Workers from the shelter start chasing after the rampant animals that Knight has set free. He looks over at the cambot, satisfied with what he's done.

"Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post