Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Team Pest? More like Team.... Fuck i'm bad at this naming thing.
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-17-2014, 09:09 PM

You ever get that feeling like yoy have a group of annoying assfucks that are on your dick only because they feel intimidated by your presence?

That's exactly how I feel about Team Pest. Oh, where are my manners? Team Pest is the unit of Mr. WGWF, Peter Gilmour, Frodo Smackins, Skully, and S.W.A.T.

Five fuck-faces with nothing better to do with their pathetic lives except attempt another run at greatness.

For Fatbitch Gilmour he's had about a million shots in XWF, but time and time again he somehow finds a miraculous way to fail. Again, and again, and again.

And somehow he makes this silly excuse like "he was cheated, screwed, etcetera." Peter, a real competitor never makes excuses. I lost to my own AIDS, and yet I still walk around to this day like I run shit.

Because I do. But that's the difference between you and I, Gilly. You are a complaining, annoying, gay, fuck-muffin with no aspirations other than losing day in and day out. You make sick, you fat son of a bitch.

But as pathetic as Gilmour is, he's twice as better than his partner, Skully.

First off, what the fuck is a Skully? Is it what happens when you get skull-fucked to the point where they give you your very own nickname.

Goodness, did anyone else hear the mashugana that Skully calls trash talk? First he says, he's never had a problem with me, up until now.

Nigga, i've had problems with you when I fucked your mother while she was pregnant with your ass. Call that shit a three some my dude.

Then he goes on to say I'm the weakest member of my team, because I've been in The XWF for almost a year and only had a grand total of ten matches, but totally ignores the moment where I took a long awaited hiatus. Or the part that when I was active I busted my ass every week, unlike you, you sorry excuse for a man.

Can I hang with my team?

Bitch hang on these nuts.

Next there's S.W.A.T. I'm pretty sure his name means Sucking WhiteBoy Appendages Today, because he just looks like that type of guy. I don't know much of this guy, but he's probably scared to speak up, because he's a bitch and all.

Don't be a Frodo.

Speaking of Frodo, how ya doing buddy? You, my friend, obviously like to talk shit. Because all I hear is shit protruding from your vocal cords. I'm pretty sure they raped the life out of you in the Ukraine.

Why do you even bother to attempt to speak on me, Frodo? We've had one match, which you won, but ever since then you've been ducking me, Frodo. Either you were scared I'd slaughter you then cut myself and bleed in your mouth to give you my AIDS, or you were just being a pussy bitch boy like you've always been. You're despicable, Frodo.

But I've got a question for you. If, no, when you guys lose, are you going to rape Peter again, or are you going to let your team give you a California Snowball, over and over and over again?

I'll let you think about that as I speak on your captain, Pest.

Or Mr. WGWF, or Trevor, or whatever the hell he's calling himself today. He seems to think that I won't show up for War Games, but he's sadly mistaken. I'll be there, of course I'll be high, but I'll be there. And I'm pretty sure I don't have to give you or anyone on your team AIDS to win.

You forget you are working with a team of failures, disappointments, dunderheads, and that's just me naming Gilmour!

So Team Pest, you have less than a week to call out of this match, because when we get in the ring
I know the five of you will shit your pants from thinking of the ass kicking I'll bestow upon you motherfuckers.

Tick tock, nigga.

Tick tock.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post