Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Misfortune
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-18-2014, 12:11 AM

Some people consider themselves lucky to be alive.

Some people think that life is a curse and go out of their way to end their own.

But what about those that never had a chance to live out their life?

The people who die before even having a chance to find out what the world has in store for them?

We all end up taking pity for them and mourn for a day before going back to their daily lives.

You won't believe how many people were unfortunate enough to stumble into this world only to die shortly afterwards.

What kind of God would let their children die before they even know what lies in wait for them?

Supposedly, the only God in the match against team Azrael.

Then again, it could also be the Almighty that Eli James keeps preaching about.

If either of them are the real Gods in this world, I ask you why do they let their creations pass on before they can form a decision about the world around them?

Because life is but a joke to them?

Because they are angry with what they've created and want to start over?

Or is it because all of you are deranged enough to start believing or acting like things that don't exist?

If there is a God, then we are the children that he forgot.

The forgotten children will make things right in this world, no matter how we do so or the people that stand in our way.

What are you going to do to stop the revolution, Eli?

Evertrust?

What will you two do to stop us?

When we last left off, Jack scolded Caleb for not checking out the scene before wasting their time with a radio call. Said radio call resulted in the group busting in on a young couple having sex. After the talking to and leak of personal information, Jack heads on over to a small house with a wire door. Caleb, not wanting to be sent off like that, follows Jack towards the building he is headed for. However, young Caleb is purposely about twenty steps behind Jack so he can't be heard or detected by the strange bandaged man. Jack seems to walk behind the building for whatever reason, perplexing Caleb by his actions. Regardless, he follows him inside the crevasse to figure out what the man's motives are with this house. Just then, Caleb hears the laughing and cheering of young children as soon as the mummy is out of sight. Thankfully, the walls in the house are incredibly thin, so we can hear the conversation going on from inside the building.

Jack: Hello there, children.

Kids: Hi, Jack!

Jack: My, my, I see that some of you have been eating well ever since my last visit!

Kids: Yeah!/We have!/Of course!

Jack: Well that's good. I'm glad to see that your nanny has been feeding you well. Are you all ready for your story?

The kids cheer audibly.

Jack: Great. The story I'm about to tell you involves a group of puppies that just want to get along with each other, but the others won't allow them to.

Kid: What's the story called, Jack?

Jack: You can call it "The Five Puppy Pack", but I like to call it by a different title.

The children 'ooooh' and gossip to one another before asking him personally.

Kid: What do you call it, Jack?

Jack: I call it something much different and much more hurtful than whatever I could get away with.

Silence for a bit. Then Jack clears his throat and starts reading the story to the children.

Jack: Once upon a time, there were five puppies that all grew up with the same owner. All five of them were unique in their very own way. However, because of their unique attitudes, they had a bit of problems getting along with each other. Their owner was a great adventurer and the pups decided to grow up to be just like him. One of the puppies thought he was a spaceman and could control everything in space. With all the space powers, he thought he could control the pups and make them behave the way he wanted them to. It didn't work, because all of the pups had minds of their own that could not be controlled by the little pup's mind. This angered the pup quite a bit, as his own brothers wouldn't listen to him.

The second of the pups was really smart. He thought that he could use his brains to lead the pack ahead in whatever adventures they might take part in. However, even though he was smart enough with his choice of words, his brothers wouldn't listen to him. They thought he was talking about nothing, and ignored him. This only pushed the brothers further away from each other than ever before.

The third pup thought he was a brave knight. He thought that he could make his brothers band together and take on whatever problem lies in their way. Sadly, not all of his brothers shared his bravery and thought that his attitude was stupid. They were sure that they wouldn't be facing any dragons or goblins any time soon, so they all just laughed in his face. This made the little pup angry.

The fourth pup...well he was just crazy. No one dared to touch the little guy because he was so energetic and wild. He didn't have any kind of leadership skills, so the pups just avoided him as if he had the flu.

The fifth pup, however, hides his face from the other pups, because he does not want to scare the others with what he looks like. The youngest of the pups has the most brilliant idea, too. He believes that all of the pups should combine their ideas and beliefs to make everyone amazing adventurers. They could combine the first pup's outer space powers, the second pup's intelligence, the third pup's bravery, and the fourth pup's...determination...to become the best adventurers the world has ever seen. However, he just doesn't have the heart to tell them. Maybe one day, they'll be able to figure out what would be best for them together.

The end.

No applause is heard, the kids have probably fallen asleep for their naps. Caleb is stunned to find out that Jack can read stories to little kids because of his appearance. After a couple minutes of stunned silence, Jack makes his way out of the building, seeing that Caleb has been following him and listening in on the story that he told to the children. Jack chuckles to himself as he makes his way out of the crevasse and past Caleb. He makes his way back to the street, making Caleb pick up the pace in order to follow him.

Jack: The kids were on their death bed in that house. The hospital nearby has a reputation for throwing the dead bodies into a dumpster in order to make more room for new patients. No one at the orphanage thought that it would be a good idea to leave them with crooked doctors, so they decided to nurse them to the best of their abilities, at least to make their passing easier for them.

Not wanting to question it, Caleb just nods his head and rolls with it.

Caleb: By the way, what was the other title for the story you told?

Jack: You really want to know?

Caleb nods in agreement.

Jack: War Games.

With that, the scene fades out.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post