Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
A Word From Gein
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-17-2014, 10:21 AM

The scene opens up to Manson's apartment, the camera focusing on the rotten floorboards, following a trail of spilled and smashed cider bottles strewn carelessly around yet in a somewhat neat line, all the way into the kitchen. Black and white chequered tiles glint in the morning sun light as cereal boxes litter the floor... or maybe it was dog food? How the fuck would I know what I ate last night? You may think it's disgusting but it is actually surprisingly healthy. Best thing is, I don't even have a dog. I guess Mickey is as close to a dog I can get, except he doesn't shits on the floor and eats unaware 4 year olds on the way to the local park.

The washing machine door swings open and slams against the front of an adjacent counter, as a handsome man in a expensive suit tumbles out onto the cereal/dog food and cider pit of death. He gets up a little to quickly, jolts upright and raises a finger as if he was about to speak. However, this was rudely interrupted by the tidal wave of sick that erupts from his mouth, a big chunk of the tsunami landing on the camera. The vision is blurred, however you see Gein run over to the camera and wipe it off with the sleeve of his suit.

"Morning! My goodness, what a lovely day it is today! The birds are singing, the sun is shining, my morning glory is fairly well hidden and I have the chance to respond to another stupid fuck who thinks that they can mess with Gein."

Gein stops, a dead pan stare straight into the camera.

"You fucking traitor, Morbid! I will make you suffer at Wargames... and I will not hesitate to gouge your eyes out with a- with a-"

Gein spins round and slips on a box of cereal, landing face first on the cold, hard floor. He gets onto his feet within seconds, although is nose is pissing out blood and sprints over to the kitchen drawer. He starts raiding it, chucking an assortment of cutlery across the room, before giving up and pulling the drawer out and it lands on the floor with a loud bang. He slows down, bending down to pick up a single silver spoon that had landed by his feet and then walks back over to the camera.

"With a spoon. Fitting, considering you used a golden spoon to lick both mine and Theo's ass in attempt to make me jump ship to your team. The team where all your mindless, insignificant minions bore us to death by uttering the words:

(10-12-2014, 12:22 PM)Doctor Louis Dville Said: VICTORY FOREVER!!

(10-14-2014, 07:48 PM)LH Harrison Said: VICTORY FOREVER!

(10-15-2014, 03:35 AM)Venomous Said: VICTORY FOREVER

(10-15-2014, 11:07 AM)Maverick Said: "VICTORY FOREV-

-yeah we fucking get it! The funniest part is, you offered me 5000 Xbux. FIVE THOUSAND. And yet, they still call me a rookie, I pose no threat... yada yada... when in fact! I-"

He slips again and lands on his side, his bloodied face smashing against a cider bottle. He starts laughing manically, before sitting upright and staring at the camera, groggy.

"I -*hic*- was wanted so dearly by you in the beginning. Then again, I must've been CRAZY to even consider an offer from a washed up, mid life crisis, paper champion like yourself. Considering the whole mid life crisis thing, you probably own a motorcycle gang, going round town with the chapter, revving you bikes so loud that... well, last time some asshole did that..."

Gein, does the slit throat gesture.

"Basically, I don't like you. So you can shove that 5000 Xbux up your ass, you 5 foot, gold-plated, lubricated horse cock, unintellectual, mendacious little assclown. That is for you and the rest of their team who think they're worth a damn. You're not. Your existence is not valued."

Gein gets up again and moves towards the camera.

"And the reason why I bet 1000 on you was because I felt sorry for you, I wanted to make you think you were worth something. I will await your next reply, though whether I can lower my IQ enough to make sense in what you are saying is another thing. Have a nice day."

And with that, Gein turns the camera off.

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post