Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
No Apologies *Rp1*
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-16-2014, 04:14 PM

*No Apologies*

Pre Wargames: The Draft

On October 22nd, live from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. I will be of apart of the big pay-per-view, known as Wargames. At this event there will be three, 10 man tag-team matches. Three, 5 vs 5 matches in this pay-per-view, extravaganza.
Six captains, with the choice of picking 4 team members each, to join them, in the hope of being the dominant team, in they're matches. The six captains consist of Mr. some shitty fed, Mastermind, Theo Pryce, Morbid Angel, one half of the tag-team champions, Azrael Erebus and XWF Universal Champion, Eli James. There was a total of 25 participants to choose from including myself.

I was sat at my home in Miami, Florida, watching the captain's choose they're team members live on the XWF Network for just $6.66. There had been a lot of trash talking throughout the day, which made the whole Wargames pay-per-view, even more interesting.
Me and my cameraman, Alfie were sat in my living room watching the draft unfold, on my Samsung, UN65H7150 - 65" LEDSmart TV, in Full High Definition. Alfie gets up from my leather sofa he is sat on and goes in to the kitchen. After a a couple of minutes, Alfie comes back with two opened bottles of budweiser. He hands one to me andpiss then goes to sit back on the sofa.

Scully "Cheers man, making ya self at home, I see"

Alfie "I hope you don't mind"

Scully "Na, course I don't mind dude."

The captain's are making they're choices as more names get picked out. I take a swig of my budweiser, then Alfie asks me a question.

Alfie "So Scully, whose team do you wanna be on?

Scully "I wanna be on Team Pest, I let the others know that a little earlier

Alfie "That guy's weird, why would you want to be on his team?

Scully "He knows his stuff and if I wanna get somewhere in the XWF, his knowledge can help me progress"

Just as I said that to Alfie, Pests third choice was ready to be unveiled.

MR . some shitty fed Said:Scully. Scully is my pick, and he was supposed to be my number one choice, but I needed to secure Peter and Samuels before Theo.

A huge grin appears on my face. I had been picked by the captain whose team I wanted to be on all along. I have another swig of my Bud.

Alfie "Looks like you're on Team weirdo"

Scully "Shush it, Alfie. Your opinion doesn't count, calling Pest a weirdo?! If he heard you say that, I don't think he'll be impressed. Anyway, it's your fault I am being called a rip off merchant, it's all thanks to you!"

Alfie "Me? What do you mean?

Scully "Well, if I carried on doing Scullycam by myself, instead of hiring you, then people wouldn't compare it to Gator and Todd"

Alfie "With all do respect, you put the ad out there and I just responded to it"

Scully "Well, maybe I shouldn't have. Maybe I'll have to let you go

Alfie "Please, I need this job to pay for my course. Plus, I get lot's of attention now, all because I work for you. I've pulled more girl's, I have more friends and people know me as your cameraman.

Scully "They do? Well what a cool guy you are, you get to hang out with the Scull Meister.

Alfie "It is pretty awesome to hang out with you

Scully "Well, of course it is. But enough of the mushy shit

I then take another swig of my budweiser. The draft had ended. Which i missed because of talking to Alfie. PPK- Resurrection plays as my phone begins to ring and vibrate. I grab my phone from the arm of my chair, I look at the screen and John Black's name is displayed. I accept the call and put it on loud speaker.

Scully "Hello stranger.... What can I do for you?

John Black "Hi Scully, first of all good luck at the Wargames pay-per-view"

Scully "Oh I didn't think you gave a shit!"

John Black " Of course I do, Scully. Will you be able to meet me tomorrow for a chat?

Scully "Yeah... Where?"

John Black "Well, I'm in Miami tomorrow so how about I meet you at a Ruby Tuesday restaurant... I'll text you in a bit, which one and a time

Scully "Yeah okay..."

John Black "Okay, I will see you tomorrow"

Scully "Yeah, see ya"

With that, I hung up on John Black. I finish my my Bud as I indicate to Alfie, if he wants another. Alfie nods as I head in to the kitchen to grab us another one each.

A few hours later.........

The Wargames card was up. The teams had been selected and the matches had been confirmed. The match I would be apart of, would be the first of the evening. Although, it had Main Event quality.

Mastermind
Gator
Loverboy Vinnie Lane
Michael McBride
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V
- vs -
Mr. some shitty fed/Pest
Peter Gilmour
Frodo Smackins
Scully
S.W.A.T
5 on 5, 1 fall
Double ring surrounded by a cage

I had been drinking with Alfie and I was a little tipsy. I never usually drank this many and it was time for me to be responsible. I didn't wanna be hanging, especially when I have to train in the morning, I wasn't gonna get drunk. I looked over at Alfie, who had just gotten another bottle Bud.

Scully "Alfie, can you stop drinking for a while?!"

Alfie "Why man? I'm enjoying the alcohol. Although there's only one more bottle left."

Scully "Because I wanna do, Scully cam. If you get too pissed, I doubt you'll be able to hold the camera straight!"

Alfie "Okay, let me get my camera".

Alfie gets up from the sofa and goes into the hall way to get his camera. I could just about understand him, his words were a little slurred, although he seemed alright when he was walking. He comes back into the living room and struggles as he sets it all up. Alfie focuses the camera on me, he starts to have the hiccups as he gives the thumbs up to begin.

Scully "Woah.... Stop right there. You ain't gonna roll this shit when you have the hiccups. I told Gator, you were a better cameraman than Todd... It isn't very professional, when I'm trying to do Scullycam live on the XWF network and website.... How's anyone gonna hear what I'm saying when you're just going to be hiccuping all over it?

Alfie "I...... Feel.... Sick.....

Scully "You better run to the bog then, you ain't puking up in my living room, bitch ass, mother fucker!

Alfie puts his hand over his mouth and makes a quick exit to the toilet. I shake my head in disappointment. What a lightweight, he is! I have a look at my mobile phone and realise I have a text message. I open the message.

John Black
Yo Skull, 7 pm okay with you at Ruby Tuesday? Here's the address: 9199 NW 152nd St, Miami 33177.

I reply to his message with a simple

Yeah... That is fine.

I think to myself, Alfie's taking time. Where the hell is he? I get up from my chair and walk to the downstairs toilet. The door is slighty open. I push it open and Alfie, is crashed out, face down on the floor. He managed to be sick in the toilet and there was no mess, so I was happy about that. I shrug my shoulders and leave him to it. I walk back to the living room. I decide to do Scullycam, myself. I start the proceedings and stand in front of the camera.

Scully "Wasssssuppp XWF Morons.
It's me, it's me, it's S..cul...ly.
Welcome to Scullycam. Feel privileged. Feel honoured. As you can see I am here in my living room.
So I will be competing at the Wargames pay-per-view and I will be a member of Team Pest. Well, let me rephrase that, I won't just be a member, I will be the star of my team. The star of the match. The star of the show. After, the pay-per-view event, everyone will be talking about Scully. You people may not like me and think I am an arrogant, over confident and cocky.... I am confident in my ability and no one has seen the best of the Scully Meister... No where near.
All I hear is, Scully..... All you've done is beaten rookies, which is true. But that's because I don't back down from anyone. If I remember correctly, most of my opponents have challenged me.

Mr. some shitty fed made a good choice in picking, your's truly, Mr. Untouchable.... Scully.

The rest of our team look strong. I always knew you would make some good choices, Pest. As soon as saw that you were the captain, I knew whoever you picked would be worthy partners. Let's face it, I was always going to be on your team. People may laugh at the fact that I'm not ignorant enough to show you disrespect. You have my respect.
Because of your wise choices, I will team with some accomplished superstar's here in the XWF.

Frodo Smackins, who replaced John Samuels. This guy has established himself as one of the best this company has to offer. Frodo may be 5 foot 6 but don't underestimate this dude, he'll happily bite your balls off. I look forward to teaming with you Frodo.

Peter Gilmour, the man with the 12/7 lunch box. Peter is
a former 2 time Hart Champion, former 11 time Xtreme Champion, former 5 time Tag Champion, former Trios Champion, former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion and calls himself the current KING OF THE XWF. I will also be looking forward to teaming with you.

S.W.A.T, you are the newbie of the team so you are yet to prove yourself. This is your chance, like it is mine, to get your name known. Everyone knows who Scully is but this my chance to prove I can be apart of a decent team and beat some worthy challengers.

Now let's have a look at the opposition.

Mastermind, the team captain who just loves to lose. Wow, what a captain. Captain loser. So we have Captain Loser and the loser patrol. Mastermind, I'll give you, your props, at least you show up. Although you lose regularly, you still show up... To get ya ass kicked again. Scully will happily kick your ass!

Ezekiel Carter-Williams, I don't have many problems with you. Well I didn’t until now. Whenever you are against me, you become a problem. You've been in this company nearly a year and you have only had 10 matches. Man, are sure you can hang with my team? Can you even hang with your own team? You are definitely the weakest link of your team!

Michael Mcbride, remember when I beat the living crap out of you backstage? What did you do for revenge? What did you do to get me back? Absolutely nothing. Fuck all. No actually, you did. You disappeared for a while and now you're suddenly back in the fray. Revenge is best served cold right? But you ain't good enough to get your revenge, I will leave you beaten and bloody again!

Bummer boy Vinnie Lane, one of the opposing threats of your team. There I said it. Yes, you are good in the ring. But a rock star? The rock star who couldn't play a chord. The Rock star who can't sing a note. The Rock Star who isn't a rock star but a fraud. Cuz you simply ain't a rock star. You're just a woman... Who is trapped in a males body. You wear leather pants and your hair is longer than your mother's. I am looking forward giving you a beating. You may be good in the ring, you may hit Scully with everything you have but whatever maneuver you do on The Scully Meister, I will hit you harder. I will do something better. After, the match you will respect me... Bitch!

And now my best friend, Gator the masterbator. Gator, you might be from England like myself, you may have your own personal cameraman like myself.... Mines passed out and pissed up, not very good I know.
Anyway as I was saying, that's where our similarities end. I am good looking and you are ugly. Hence why you hide behind a child's costume and wear a mask to cover that hidious face of your's. I mean if I looked like you, I wouldn't step outside and I'd probably do the same as you. The XWF morons are wondering how do I know what you like, right? Cuz I seen, Gator... Yes, I seen you backstage without your disguise. Shall I show you guy's? I don't know if I should, you might all have nightmares. Ya know what... Good, I hope you all have nightmares."

I then reveal Gator's true identity for the world to see.

Scully "Gator, you take the costume off for Halloween? Man... You are ugly and scary. Poor guy, and them teeth. Damn. You never been to the dentist?"

I begin laughing as I imagine Gator turning into his normal aggressive self.

Scully "Gator, this time when I kick your ugly ass, there will be no apologises.
Team Masterbator/Gatorbator with the boys whatever your calling ya self. Team Pest are going to destroy ya'll. Mark my words. Da end Scully has spoken"
Edit Hate Post Like Post