Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Know thy self, know thy enemy.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-17-2014, 10:02 AM

Who is Theo Pryce?

For what seems like a majority of the roster and certainly a majority of my opponents this week at War Games the name Theo Pryce is nothing more than that of a Ghost. An echo of someone that once was the King of the XWF. And not the Peter Gilmour version of, but the actual King of the XWF. Someone who once was a growing legend among his peers. Someone who once was the man to lead the team that took back the XWF from Eli James.

Yes, I was once all of those things. And then I wasn't. As Pest will tell you, and apparently Azrael will tell you, after losing to Tony Santos I tucked my tail and ran away until the stench of defeat wore off. Even Morbid Angel has jumped on the bandwagon of that train of thought. Unfortunately for all of them but most specifically Morbid their version of history isn't actually the right one.

As has been shown over these last few days, I didn't go into hiding because I couldn't deal with losing to Tony Santos. That's not the first match that I've lost and I'm fairly sure it won't be the last. I've never denied losing a match and why would I? The proof is right there for anyone to see.

I find it incredibly ironic that Morbid Angel would call me a liar, someone who ignores the truth to further their own bullshit narrative and yet Morbid Angel is the most well known liar of them all. The God who never loses. Except when he does. I won't berate this point because frankly it's the easiest one of all to throw back in Morbid's face but I will say this. Morbid is a former Universal Champion and a former 2 time, not 3 time despite what The Great Liar will tell you but a former 2 time X-treme champ. And since Morbid Angel is not Eli James and doesn't just hand his titles over, Morbid became a former champion by losing, a few times in fact. First to Sebastian Duke's baby bro who is still trying to get his brother's attention, and then he lost to Griffin MacAlister for I think the 20th time. I could be wrong on exactly how many times it was, I lost count after 3 and then he lost to Eli James. So there's a few in the L column for Morbid despite his claims that he never loses. Ever.

Moving on.

Let's get back to me for a second because this promo is as much some free 4-1-1 for my opponents as it is a refresher for me.

But rather than just standing here and going through a list of all my accomplishments in addition to those I already named I will instead address some of the fallacies that already been uttered by Team Delusional.

Let's start with you Venomous. After watching your promo and wanting to kill myself over the sheer adolescence of it I was finally able to digest what I think you were trying to say. Which was basically that my crowning achievement, pun intended was nothing more than John Madison being bored and wanting someone to pawn his title off on so he picked me. That is what you said right? That John got "board" with his fame. That's an interesting pronunciation of the word by the way. I think you were going for something a little more along the lines of bored. As for the actual merit of your claim. Perhaps if you cared enough to do a little bit of research you would know that John didn't elect to face me like he elected to face so many others during his reign. In fact I was voted into the match by the other members of the XWF roster. In fact, John actively tried to get me to decline the match with the insane stipulations that he came up with. But I accepted and the rest as they say is history. So do yourself a favor Venomous, guy whose Captain didn't even want you, study a little history first before you come at me with your grade school insults. And if you really are insistent on accusing someone of being handed a title talk to your team Captain about this little incident:

The camera shot cuts to Steve Davids, behind him stands a silhouette of a man... It is unclear who.

"I have got what I want from this championship belt. I hold this brief case and every other champion will now fear me. Right now though, it is time to take a break. This belt is draining, I have defended it for six weeks straight for every second of every day and now it is time to give it up."

Davids lies on the ground and the mysterious man begins to pin him.

New X-Treme Champion: ???

Davids stands up now and finishes speaking:

"I won't be on Madness this week, but your new champion will be."

Davids steps aside to reveal it is his scheduled opponent, Morbid Angel, who Steve has given the championship to.

Or...

Loverboy takes a belt in each hand, then smiles wide and hands one each to Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour! All three men laugh as they take the belts and hold them up over their heads.

Styles: WHAT?!?!!?

Loverboy: I’ve been sitting on my ass waiting for my partners Zoey Ryback and Clean Lucena to show up and help me defend these titles I won for them back at Relentless! Well, I’m sick of waiting! Now I’m going to have two partners I can actually depend on, and who I know can kick ass and not leave me hanging the way those other two LOSERS did! So here we are, XWF, your NEW Trios Tag Team Champions, the Monsters of Rock! Take it home, Gilly!

Now that's what we call being handed a title...or two.

Next up we have Doc D'Ville. The guy who in my estimation is the best wrestler on his team. Yes, you heard that right. It's not the former Universal Champion and team Captain Morbid Angel. Nor is it LH Harrison or the aforementioned Venomous. No, the true talent of Team Screwed is the Good Doctor. I'm a fair man and I will give credit where credit is due and Doc, you deserve some credit. Your promos are top notch. Your skill in the ring is developing nicely. I expect a real true fight from you. And sadly for your team only you. But let me clue you in on a little something Doc. To claim that you don't see a single threat amongst my team then you are either blind or delusional. But you know what, by all means continue to deny what is right in front of you. It will make your teams defeat that much sweeter.

After the Good Doctor comes the federations favorite liar. Fitting that he finds himself on a team with Morbid Angel. For the moment Maverick has been smart not to try and besmirch my name and so for now I'll let it alone. I'm sure in time Maverick will open his trap and allow something to come out of it and when he does I'll be there to laugh and educate him on the error of his ways.

Then there is LH Harrison, the nice guy trying so hard to work his way up the ranks. And for the most part he's done a good job, except when he has to face a guy who's won a time or two in his day and then he fails faster than a Morbid Angel promo. Don't mistake my lack of addressing you LH as underestimating you rather I am just waiting until when you motivate me enough to throw some barbs your way.

And that leads me back to Team Captain Morbid Angel. The most delusional and misinformed fucker that ever walked the Earth. The irony of you Morbid calling anyone a liar is apparently lost on you. As I said before, I've never denied a lose, you, you've never admitted to one. Ever.

Speaking of other things you don't do, like consulting a dictionary, because if you had you wouldn't make up words like "petty fogging" instead you would use the actual word, pettifogging. Though I suppose you will just gloss over that and deny that you ever made such a mistake.

Let's talk about another mistake shall we, in fact, rather then talk about it allow me to offer you some free advice. The next time you want to try and call me on something I said and prove it to be factually inaccurate then please actually do that.

I made the statement that John Madison does not write checks. Do you know why I did that? Because John doesn't write checks. John doesn't trust banks and thus does not have a bank account and as a result can not write checks. Oh but wait, he does write checks. According to you anyway. You even backed up the claim by quoting me. Let me go back through the tape and see where John mentioned writing a check...

Theo spins around on his chair, fires up the TV and goes through Morbid's recent promo. He replays the part where Morbid quoted Theo. And then he backs it up and goes through it again...and then again...and then one final time just to make sure.

Nope. Just as I thought, John Madison never mentioned that he writes checks. What he did say is that he would pay people Xbux in return for services rendered. I suppose one could claim, and I am sure at this point it will be the only chance Morbid has of digging out of the hole he dug himself, that offering Xbux is the same as writing a check. Except that it's not. In fact John gave me one Xbuck the other day just for shits and giggles. And he didn't give it to me by way of check. He handed me a single green Xbuck with a picture of potato on one side and what looks like a shit filled condom, which is how I know it's completely legit. Cold, hard, Xbux. Not checks.

Do you see what happened here? You made an ignorant claim that I lied, and instead of providing evidence to support that you instead provided evidence to further the notion that you are in fact a massive . The next time you want to prove that I've actually said or done anything worth attacking then please actually do that and don't just cherry pick quotes in hopes that they will support your bullshit because this time, like most times, you misfired.

Let's plug along shall we?

It amazes me that you are stupid enough to think that me comparing you to the Captain of the Titanic as opposed to the Captain of a cruise ship that tipped over was a mistake. Are you truly not smart enough to understand the massive difference between the two men? One was the Captain of a ship that tipped over, yes he bailed on his team, the other, was the Captain of a ship that lead to the deaths of 1500 people. Tell me again I got the analogy wrong you fucking tool. And just like trying to use my own quotes against me, when you are going to try and use an analogy against me, please actually do so. Don't just make light of the analogy and then move on to something else.

Cancer on my own team? I didn't enter into an agreement without speaking to any of my team. You did that.

I didn't offer up one of my own just because I didn't want him. You did that.

Yes I offered Cain up for Peter Gilmour. And I've already told you why. Because in terms of actual talent they are about the same and had a trade gone through I would have broken even in terms of skill brought to the team and I would have made some money as John was willing to double whatever I paid out to make the trade happen. That would have been Xbux I could have shared with my team that now I can't. But no worries, I'll have to settle for all the Xbux your team will have amassed between now and Wednesday.

I fail to see how having John Madison in promos or admitting to trying to cheat as being bad things. Though I guess you've never cheated to win a match. Except for the multiple times that you have. Though I suppose you will go on and deny that those things happened to. Because afterall, it wouldn't be Morbid Angel if there wasn't a flat out denial of reality.

I said that if you aren't cheating you aren't trying and I absolutely stand by that. I will do whatever it takes to win. And the fact that you of all people want to try and spin it as though that is somehow a bad thing is laughable at best and pathetic at worst.

You want to talk to me about being handed everything? I've said it before and I'll say it again until people finally wisen up but I wasn't handed anything. My father laid the groundwork for Pryce Industries but when he died it was nothing more than a company with one office and worth about 5 million dollars. In the span of a few years I took that foundation and built an empire. What was once worth 5 million was worth billions. One office turned into dozens. And that all came as a result of my hard work. I won the Crown by beating a man that was unbeatable. And as I already showed previously you are the King of being handed titles. Hell one could claim that your winning the Universal Title was you being handed another title. If Arael had even bothered to care he would have beaten you before you even realized the match started. But you already know that right? That's why the second you won the title you ran and hid only to come out when Management forced you to defend it at the Pay Per View. You know that your reign was total bullshit but to make sure it lasted as long as possible you refused to defend the title for an entire month. That doesn't make you a paper champion Morbid, it makes you a fraud. You see unlike you when I won the Crown I defended the title at least once a month, sometimes more than once a month. Whereas you? Not so much.

As for what Azrael had to say? So what? You think I care what a guy who lost to Mandi Rider not once but twice has to say? Azrael was clearly misinformed as are you. You think I care what people think of me? Have I ever once cared about what anyone thinks of me or has had to say to me? In fact, I've gone on record more than once that I don't care what people think of me. And why should I? At the end of the day other people can't be counted on. This is a business. I have acquaintances and that's it. I'm not Peter Gilmour. I don't have good friends. I don't need them. Anything I've ever accomplished in life I've done on my own. Why change now?

Three last thoughts Morbid before I let you go work up a response.

The first is a simple math lesson. You see when we agreed to this match it was with the stipulation that the winning team gets all of the losing teams Xbux. Now let's say for the sake of making this easy for people who are a little slow, people like you, that my team has a total of 50,000 xbux. If by some miracle we lost that match you would get all 50,000 Xbux. Not 50,000 plus an extra 1,000 as a result of Gein betting against his own team. You either get all of what Gein has or you don't. You don't get all that he has plus another 1,000 that magically falls from the sky. And just to drive this point home so you can't deny that you said it:

Theo rolls the tape...

Quote:Oddly enough I don’t think he realized that if my team wins he will lose that $1000 per the deal. So that is another $1000 in my fucking pocket!”

You see, right there. Your own words. Yes Gein voted against his own team. And that's something he will have to live with. If I were a real asshole I would just tell him that as a result of this he has forfeit his take in our teams spoils after we win but I won't do that. I'll let his actions speak louder than his words.

Secondly you may think that you are smarter than most but you aren't smarter than me because if you were you would have never tried to preempt what you believed would be my response to your promo. And do you know why? Of course you don't because if you didn't you wouldn't have done it. In your mind by preempting me you are mitigating any damage I can try and do to you by throwing various insults and facts your way. But the truth is that by you trying to beat me to the punch and even admitting to doing so you are actually validating the very things you are trying to pretend aren't an issue. If you being fat and stupid and a paper champion weren't an issue then why bring them up at all? Why give them a seconds thought? I'll tell you why. You bring them up because you know they are a problem. And you know I am going to call you on them and you know that you have no defense for them. That's why you tried to beat me to the punch. To borrow a phrase from Peter Gilmour...Epic Fail.

And finally the other day I offered each member of your team a chance to screw you over in an attempt to save their own butts. And of course as I expected they all in so many words told me thank you but no thank you. But what if what they said publically wasn't what they said privately? Let that marinate for a little bit.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post