Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
High Top Fade Featuring John Madison
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-16-2014, 09:26 AM

Early September
Unnamed Island Owned by Theo Pryce

It's been two months since Theo Pryce went into hiding. In the meantime his contact off the island has been working non stop to try resolve the very situation that has forced Theo into his current predicament. Using a Satellite Phone that Theo obtained from a friend prior to embarking on this adventure he has been able to maintain some contact with the outside world so as to keep tabs on how his situation is progressing. So far Theo has been able to keep the fact that he has a phone a secret for if any of his 'neighbors" found out there was a way to contact family and friends well...let's just say that Theo would have to worry less about the Yakuza and more about the 3 people he is on the island with. The last time Theo and his contact spoke Theo made it very clear that he was not to receive another phone call until it was the situation had been resolved.

A few days after arriving on the island Theo met with the Co-Pilot to let him know that word was sent to his wife of his current situation and that he would return home as soon as he was able. The Co-pilot of course was relieved, unfortunately if he he knew that what Theo told him was in fact a blatant lie and that no such phone call was ever made, well, let's just say things would have ended badly for one of the two men. Theo put a lot of thought into this plan and sending word to the co-pilots wife for doing so would be both dangerous and counter intuitive. The whole purpose of hiding out on the island was to go off the grid. Allowing anyone to know that things are not what they seem puts Theo at risk.

Since arriving on the island Theo has mostly kept to himself while Jimmy and the two pilots have spent most of their time mapping out the island and fishing. For Theo it almost felt like home. A day full of relaxing culminating in dinner being brought to him by his gopher Jimmy. You can take the gopher out of the office but you can't office out of the gopher. Whether it's the Executive Floor of Pryce Industries or a small island invisible to most Jimmy continues to do Theo's bidding. Such as right now when Jimmy brings Theo some lunch. Same as it is every day, fish cooked over an open flame. It will be the same thing they have for dinner and the same thing they have for lunch tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the day after that.

"Some lunch sir."

"You can rest it there on the table." Theo points to a makeshift table made up of tree branches and string. "I'll eat in a little bit."

Jimmy puts the plate of fish down but rather than walking away continues to stand there rather awkwardly. Sensing that Jimmy is still hovering Theo turns around, taking his eyes off the ocean and sure enough there stands Jimmy, looking like a dog waiting for his master to throw a stick.

"Is there something you want Jimmy or are you just bored?"

"A bit of both sir."

"Well I don't know what to tell you Jimmy. Why don't you go take a walk around the island, that should eat up a few hours of your time."

"Maybe. But I've walked the entirety of the island a few times already. Not much there to be honest."

"What did you expect? Black smoke monsters? Some random hatch in the ground?"

"What?"

"LOST."

"The TV show?"

"Yes."

"Never saw it."

"No of course you didn't.'

"Sir how much longer are we going to be here?"

"However long it takes for the Yakuza to finally realize that the thing they are so pissed off about wasn't my fault and not a moment sooner."

"I see."

BBBBZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!

BBBBZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!

BBBBZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!

"What is that?"

Theo reaches down into a small bag and pulls out a big bulky satellite phone. He presses a button and places the phone to his ear while Jimmy looks on stunned at what he is seeing. Theo puts a finger up in Jimmy's direction, the international signal for "shut the fuck up I'm on the phone.".

"Yes....Very good...I owe you one."

"You've had a phone this whole time?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't tell anyone?"

"Obviously I didn't."

"Why not? Chris could have called his wife and let her know that he was ok. I could have called my mother."

"I already told you why no one could know Jimmy. I am not going to go over it again. Now go and round up the two pilots and tell them it's time to go."

"Go? Go where?"

"Home."

One Week Later
Home of John Madison
San Diego, California

"I told you John I'm done with the XWF."

"Done? You can't be done. The XWF needs you."

"Come on, you don't honestly believe that."

"You're right, it doesn't need you. But I need you."

The camera zooms in to show John Madison sitting in a chair surrounded by a bunch of dead bodies, mostly African American. Placed neatly atop Madison's head is the scalp of one of the dead men.

"No you don't."

"Ok you're right. I'm bored, I need someone to help me spice things up."

"You? Bored? How is that even possible? Is your one man quest to make Peter Gilmour the Universal Champion not keeping you engaged?"

"Are you kidding me? There are so many people who want a piece of Peter that I just get to sit back and watch it all unfold. Did you know he is scheduled to fight a kid in a few weeks?"

"Lovely. From blood shit and cum matches to matches with prepubescent boys. His career is clearly trending upward."

"Exactly. So what do you say?"

"I just got back John, how the hell did you even find me by the way? I was gone for three months and as soon as my plane lands you happen to be standing there."

"I'm good like that. Come on Theo. The XWF has gone to hell. Eli James is the Universal Champion."

"What? How did that even happen? The guy has like two matches a year."

"He beat Morbid Angel."

Theo takes a step back, completely shocked at the words that just came out of John's mouth.

"That whale with roid rage was a Universal Champ? Jesus Christ that place has gone to hell. What has Luca been upto since I left?"

"Carrying my bags."

"Sounds about right. Look John I'd like to help you out, I really would but I'm just not in it anymore. I wrestled because it was a fun way to blow off steam. I didn't expect to do it for as long as I did but then I won the Crown and shit changed. I've been gone for a few months I'm sure most of the fed has forgotten about me and it's better that way."

"Bullshit. You don't mean that. What are you going to do with your free time? Play Canasta? It's not like you have a day job anymore."

"I'm working on that. Besides John, what's in it for me? I've been to the top, what is there left for me to do in the XWF?"

"Have some fun. By the way, do you like my hair? I'm trying out a new style." John says, pointing to the scalp of cornrows on top of his head.

"You're sick John. Really really sick. I think you need help."

"Exactly. So will you help me?"

"Not the kind of help I was talking about."

"My head kind of hurts, it feels like these cornrows are really pulling at my scalp. Fuck it."

John yanks the cornrow scalp off and tosses it towards the wall. The scalp manages to latch onto the wall for a moment before slowly sliding down towards the floor. John reaches down towards the ground and as he does so Theo leans over and looks down towards the ground only to be horrified by what he sees. A pile so scalps. John reaches into the pile and pulls another one out and then puts it ontop of his head, adjusting it slightly to ensure maximum coverage.

"How do you feel about this one?"

"I always felt that hightop fade was an underappreciated look. Kid Reid wore it well."

"Who?"

"Nevermind. Anyway John, like I said a little bit ago before you decided to play musical scalps, what benefit is there for me to come back to the XWF?"

"You won the crown, big deal. I won the Crown now look at me. You've only won two titles. Peter Gilmour has won more than that."

"Damn it John. That hurts. You really know how to get under a guys skin."

John tugs at his fade to keep it from slipping.

"I see what you did there. You see how much fun we are having? John and Theo, Theo and John, just like old times when The Black Circle owned the XWF."

"You have a very different memory of my time in The Black Circle than the one I have."

"What do you mean?"

"That's not important. Is The Black Circle still a thing."

"Of course it's a thing. As long as I am alive The Black Circle will be a thing."

"Wonderful and who else is part of this thing?"

"Just me."

"Just you? What about Luca? You said he was carrying your bags, doesn't that mean he's part of The Black Circle."

"Ok so I guess me and Luca."

"Ok we are getting somewhere. What about Sebastian and his shadow?"

"Duke started up his own little group The Circle Jerks or something. He took his brother with him."

"The Circle Jerks, that's what they are called?"

"I don't know what they are called, fuck Duke."

"Right. What about Nathaniel?"

"What about him?"

"Where is he at in all of this?"

"I don't know. Did you know he was supposed to have a baby?"

"Well not him but yes I knew. You don't remember? He was and I assume is still dating my sister."

"Oh that's right. That bitch that turned me down."

"Yeah I can't imagine why she would do that."

"Me either."

"So it's just you and Luca."

"And you."

"Me? I haven't agreed to anything."

"Sure you have, otherwise you wouldn't still be here. So do you want a scalp? Maybe a nice weave? I think I got a fro hawk in here somewhere.

"No thanks John. I'm fine with my hair the way it is."

"Suit yourself.

Tell you what John, I'll give you a call in a few weeks and we can finalize this. But I want one of those iron clad contracts that Gilmour is always talking about."

"Ha! I'll get right on that."

"A pleasure as always John."

Theo gets up from his seat and exits John's residence leaving Madison to his pile of scalps.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post