Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Mexican Food, and Poop High Fiving, yes
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-15-2014, 11:11 PM

"Ya'know, Gator, I'd have thought you'd have more sense. Ok. You wanted to open this, then fine. What the fuck were you thinking? Seriously, I told you not to say a fucking word to me, and what do you go and do? You fucking open that shit sack you call a mouth, and try and insult me? Seriously? And complain about my lack of originality? Right before jumping all over my idea? You're right, though, I did jack the name Iceman for that lying sack of shit. XPac may have caught him in a lie before I did, but that doesn't mean me catching him in one is impossible. Dude is claiming my home turf, and I had to bust a nigga on it. Bitch isn't from anywhere near me. He's from somewhere like Iowa or Kentucky. It's cool, though, keep on trying to break me down.

Talk some more about how I'm not dropping the bombs like I should, I'm just reloading, nigga. And it don't take originality to kick your ass in the ring. Hell, Griffin did it with ease. I'm sure the other three didn't have a hard time either. I'll do it, just to make shit look even easier. Match'll be called with my boys raising their hands and I'll still be dropping elbows on your sack. I will give you the sex change you always wanted, but never could man up and get. It'll be fun. Or, we can keep playing the unoriginal game. You wanna do that? You wanna call me out on shit? How about I call you out on stealing your whole using pop culture as a crutch when you run out of shit to do act from me? Should we do that? Or, do you want to try and forget that routine knowing you're far from the person to be throwing stones? Because, lemme tell ya, you don't want the stones I can be lobbing back. Actually, I kind of hoped you'd have taken my advice, and just kept quiet about me. Let me have my silent war. It'd have been over a lot quicker for you. No one would have to hear about how Gator got his ass handed to him verbally, and then physically. Yes, I will physically cut your ass off of your body and hand it back to you. Or maybe I'll make you wear it like a mother fucking hat. Speaking of hats, after I kick your ass in the ring, I will shit on your head and let you keep that turd as a hat.

You getting a little more excited? Disobeying me gets more than just the starting lines. Yeah, bitch, I was just starting up, and I'm already miles ahead of you in the trash game. You couldn't keep up with me if I fell asleep and gave you a Shelby Cobra. Not the shitty wrestler with the fat ass and tits. She wasn't fast, but was awesome at giving head. Not that you'd know what good head feels like, you're just stuck travelling around in some shitty camaro hoping people will care you were maybe some in the Japan once. Hey, you're like Mick Foley. Except he was actually successful. Oh, I know, you're the TV Champion, you beat Steve Davids, you're so impressive. Except, it was Steve Davids you beat. You didn't face a real champion. And, as a matter of fact, I'm struggling to think of a single match you've won that mattered at all. One where you faced someone worth a damn, and won. I'm coming up short. Remind, who have you beaten to deserve that lofty attitude you have. Is Steve Davids the highest you've gone? Really? Because Steve Davids is only marginally better than Mastermind. Steve Davids was so unimpressive as a champion, people had to discuss how large his tits were in order to make him seem important. Me, I pinned a real champion. I got Tony Santos down for the count. Granted, time ran out right before the count of 3, but I still managed to drop a real champion. Unlike you.

Oh, wait. You beat Doc D'Ville. Well I guess I could call that impressive, if I wanted to seem like a liar. Whatever, let you have that tiny thing to relish. Go you, you beat some dude thinks he's a doctor. But hey, who am I to judge? I'm just the dude gonna win the Wargames. Right? Yeah, that's me. Oh, and in case you didn't catch it. We'll have a lovely mexican dinner. No Todd. Fuck that guy, and then we'll do backs pressed against each other shits. Nice and loose. No solid poops.

All right, I'm bored of speaking to you. Vinnie, I wasn't done. I just got bored of having to pretend like you matter for a while. I can do it again. Yay. Ok, lemme just drop this one right here. Nice way to cash in on my success, and use a Demi Lovato look a like in your Rock of Love shit. Hey, you even paid her to pretend her name is Demi, and act like she slept with you. Awesome. You knew I had a move named for Demi, and you knew since my return to the ring people would be all hopped up on Frodo love, so you decided to use that connection to boost your ratings. Amazing. Hey, do I get a cut of that? Since you had to go ahead and dangle from my sack to score some points? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't my buddy Guppy kick your ass then? Of course he did, and you're gonna try and pass it off like it was Pest's fault. Good for you, keep being unable to accept defeat like a man. It'll make it so much sweeter when I drop you like a sack of Shane's used dildos.

Speaking of Shane, I watched your last Promo, and it seemed like you were awful eager to cry about Shane not doing things the way you wanted. Why is that? Do you think you're somehow more deserving of getting your way than other people? Because, I'll tell you, crying about other people getting their way is not going to help your cause. Maybe not being a little dicked , that'd help. I know, it'll be hard for you, but try. Hey, maybe if you don't try, and just cry some more Shane'll let you out of your match with Peter and Morbid. He might think you getting your ass kicked once is enough. You never know. But you can hope, right? Don't wanna embarrass a bitch too much, might make too much of a scene. One thing Shane doesn't like is scenes. Right? He just hates big spectacles. Oh, shit. No. I got that reversed. You'll probably have to get your ass kicked twice. Sorry.

Ok, I'm bored. Maybe I'll just throw out vague insults and threats for a while. Or, go back to fucking that redhead who stopped by earlier. I haven't decided. I guess it doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, your team is a push over and I'm just the man to push. EAT A DICK NIGGAS!"

[Image: aoZMOAm_460s.jpg]

Frodo is asleep in his bed in Belize, when a noise causes him to jump awake. He flails around wildly and manages to turn on the lights. The light blinds him and he howls in surprise.

"Fred?! What the hell? Why did you turn on the lights?"

Sarah must have been wide awake. He blinked and looked around. The eyes settled on Sarah standing in the doorway of the bathroom, naked. Her penis standing erect and inviting.

"You made a noise, woke me up, I got scared. Why are you naked in the bathroom with a boner? Were you cheating on me?"

"No. I couldn't sleep, so I was just laying around checking things out on the internet on my phone. I came across this dude's galleries on Imagefap, and I browsed through most of them. I got too horny, and decided to go in the bathroom, and rub one out. Sorry, babe. Didn't think I'd wake you up."

Frodo threw the blanket off him and started getting up.

"Come here, bae. I'ma take care of these two things for you. You always sleep like a baby after we fuck. I got some coke, we can get loaded, fuck a few times, and pass the fuck out. Just like our wedding night. Whatchu say?"

"Ok. I can do that."

She walked over to him, and he lined his cock with coke. Which she snorted, and then they did in fact have crazy Coke sex.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post