Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 03:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Always Have A Plan B
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-15-2014, 02:33 AM

June 26, 2014
Pryce Industries

The doors to Theo Pryce's office open up and in walks Jimmy Durance. Theo's former gopher then former Executive in Training and now...well no one is really sure what Jimmy's role is now that he and Theo have returned to Pryce Industries. It was only a few days ago that Erica Rayner, Theo's half sister and Vice President of Pryce Industries was able to execute a successful coup and remove Theo from atop his perch as the CEO. Her reasoning was simple, Theo's continued drug use and desire to spend all of his time avoiding work were both bad for business and bad for his health and if Theo was not going to make drastic changes then she would. He refused and so out goes Theo, in comes Erica.

Unfortunately for Erica her reign as Queen Bitch was short lived as a brutal beating at the hands of an as yet unidentified black male left her physically and mentally broken. The baby that she carried inside of her was lost as a result of the attack. Because of this Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus came to Theo Pryce, hat in hand and asked for Theo to reclaim his seat at the head of the Pryce Industries table. Erica was in no shape to run the company, some would argue that Theo wasn't either but even at that he was a better option than Erica was at that moment. Theo mulled the offer over for about 5 seconds and agreed. Not because he wanted to go back to work. In fact he was rather enjoying his forced retirement. It allowed for him to do the things that he had been doing anyway except now he could do them guilt free. Wait, who are I kidding? Theo doesn't do guilt. As evidence by the lengths by which he went to get his company back.

But we will get to that later. For now Jimmy Durance is standing in front of Theo's desk quietly waiting for Theo to take notice and acknowledge his existence.

"I can hear you breathing Jimmy. How about you tell me why you are here and not just stand there like a fucking mannequin."

"Very good sir. I looked into that thing you told me to look into..."

"Which thing? The dead hooker thing? The black guy who attacked Erica thing? The cocaine buffet thing? Be more descriptive man."

"No, the other thing. The thing with the guys with the slanty eyes."

"Oh you mean the Yakuza. Don't be so fucking hateful you cock sucker. Now, what did you find out?"

"Well they are coming for you. My contact in Japan said that the bosses over there are still embarrassed by what happened in New York."

"What the fuck! I thought I made it clear that thing in Fukushima wasn't my fault. How many times do I have to tell them? Maybe I need to say it in Japanese. It was fucking Heyman. That fucking fat jew is going to get me killed."

"What do you want to do sir?"

"I need to get out of Dodge and fast."

Theo gets up from his desk, walks over to the bar and pours himself a stiff drink and downs it immediately. He then walks around the office for a few moments trying to gather his thoughts while Jimmy looks on anxiously.

"Ok first things first. I want you to go through the company directory and find two pilots who are unmarried and have them meet us at the airfield in two hours."

"Will do."

"I'll meet you there, I need to go and grab some stuff from my place. I'll meet you there."

Several Hours Later
Somewhere Over The Pacific Ocean

"Sir may I ask, why are we going to Japan when the Yakuza is after you? That seems counter productive."

"We aren't going to Japan."

"We aren't? That's what we told the pilots."

Poor Jimmy, so simple.

"I know what we told them Jimmy but that was a lie. We are actually going to a nice secluded island in the Pacific that I happen to own."

"You own an island?"

"Yes. Well technically someone else does, at least that's what the paperwork says. I purchased it through a third party for an occasion just like this where I needed to disappear to a place where no one could find me. Because the island was purchased via third party there is no paper trail leading to me."

"I see."

"Plan B Jimmy. Always have a Plan B. This is mine."

"I see. And pardon me, I don't mean to rush things but are you going to notify the pilots of this change?"

"Shut the fuck up Jimmy. Stop trying to tell me my business. You got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now follow me up front."

Theo and Jimmy make the long trek of about 10 feet towards the cockpit. Being as that this is a private plane, one that Theo owns, approaching the cockpit is not tantamount to an act of war and thus opening the cockpit door is not met with yelling and guns being pointed at his face. The door swings open and the two pilots don't even flinch.

"Gentlemen how are you doing?"

"Doing well sir, should be landing within the next two hours."

"Yeah about that, we aren't going where you think we are going."

"We aren't?"

"No Captain I am afraid we aren't."

At this revelation the Co-Pilot turns around, taking his hands off the yoke and placing them on his knees. A move which generally would be met with little to no regard however Theo being the perceptive chap that he is notices something that immediately sets him off and as is often the case the person who is on the receiving end of his anger is Jimmy.

"Jimmy, why does this man have a wedding ring on?"

"I assume because he is married."

"You assume he is married. God fucking dammit Jimmy..." Theo takes a moment to collect himself before blowing his gasket. "What did I tell you back at the office? What was the one requirement I had for the people that were to pilot this mission?"

"Ohhhhh right. That they be unmarried."

"Right. And you..." Turning his attention from Jimmy to the as yet unnamed Co-Pilot "Whatever your name is, you are married is that an accurate assumption?"

"It is. Why is that a problem?"

"Well as I was about to tell the Captain, we are going to be landing here.." Theo hands the Captain a slip of paper with a set of GPS coordinates on it.

"Where is this sir?"

"It's a very small island that does not appear on any maps but it is there. There is a small airfield for you to land at and I have someone in the control tower to talk you through anything should you need it. But before that I need you to put out a distress call. Make up a reason for why you are making the call, any reason will do. Once you have made that call I want you to then turn off your radio,"

"This is extremely irregular sir not to mention illegal."

"True enough on both accounts. You each will receive $1,000,000 U.S dollars for your troubles. However, and here is the issue as well as the reason I wanted men who were not married. Once we land on this island we will not be leaving for a little while."

"How long sir?"

"Days, weeks, months. I'm not really sure. It all depends on how quickly I can correct the issue that has prompted this action."

"But sir, my wife and children, can I contact them?"

"Out of the question. The Yakuza is trying to kill me, I need them to think that I am dead so that I can try and reach some settlement with them via back channels. That means all of us will be lost and feared dead until it is time for us to go home. I am sorry for the inconvenience I truly am. But I can not risk anyone knowing that we are alive. I'm sorry."

"That is unacceptable. I'm sorry Mr. Pryce but I can't do that. I can't let my wife and children think that I am dead. That's wrong, it's sick."

"Look, when we land I will try and think of something. I don't know what but I will try and figure something out. I realize that you are both doing me favor, and I will paying you handsomely for your troubles but I promise, I will try and do something. Are we clear gentlemen?"

"Crystal."

"And you Co-Pilot?"

"I understand."

"Good. Then Captain if you will please make your distress call."

"Very well."

Theo and Jimmy exit the cockpit allowing the Captain of the ship and his co-pilot to carry out Theo's orders. Theo upon getting back to his seat pulls out a small silver metal flask and takes a drink from it.

"Jimmy how could you fuck this up so badly? That guy in there, his family is going to think he is dead for God knows how long. And that's your fault. If his wife starts fucking his brother and they have a baby and start a new family all because they think he's dead when he really isn't that's on you. Do you understand? You have to be the world biggest fuck up."

"You said that you were going to figure something out, someway to let his family know that he isn't dead."

"I know what I said but it was a lie. I said it so that I could get him to buy in. I can't let his family know, I can't let anyone know except for the 4 people in this plane and the person currently manning the control tower. The more people that know about this plan the greater the chance for its exposure."

"So no one knows what is happening except the 4 of us and the guy in the control tower?"

"Pretty sure I just fucking said that but yes."

"So not Erica or your friend Luca, no one?"

"Did you take your pills today? What part of no one is confusing you?"

"I get it now."

"I should fucking hope so. I just had to explain it three times which is two times too many. Now go sit in the back and don't speak for the duration of this trip. I can't believe I have to spend time on a fucking island with you, fuck."

Theo leans back in his seat and closes his eyes, presumably to get a little rest before the plan lands on the as of yet unidentified island somewhere in the Pacific.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post