Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
A Cast of Characters and Dinner Interrupted?(Rp I)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-15-2014, 07:18 AM

Lieutenant Martin Biggs

We began this investigation like any other. It was all supposed to be routine. We would follow our information given to us from our leads, and find him. Then we were to dispose of him. Easy seezy lemon squeezy as my ten year old son would say. Little did any of us know that what we did would only make the situation worse. We had no idea, actually.

My name is Lieutenant Biggs of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. I am thirty two years old, but I have long since graduated from the Academy. Top honors, as you may have guessed. I had a wife, Sheila and as mentioned, ten year old son named Eddie. Haha. He hates it when we call him that. He said that he was all grown up so we should call him Edward. I reminded him though of Edward Cullen from the Twilight Series. Of course, the young man said "gay" because like dear old dad, he wasn't a big fan of Twilight. So every time he requested to be called Eddie, I reminded him of the sparkly vampires. Sheila always found this amusing.

Of course, I refer to her in the past tense because upon beginning our investigation, he found them. It was as if he knew everything about me and my family and one night I walked into my townhouse. The place was covered in blood. Organs strewn about the den let me know that bastard got them. Their chests were ripped open and their hearts? Missing. It was as if some wild animal had broken into our home and tore my family apart. Damn it. If he'd never broken into the GBI Headquarters, and if he had not found the information regarding my family then I could still hear my son's laughter. I could still feel my wife's touch.

The reason I took this case was fresh in my mind. At first, it was because I knew about the thousands of murders he'd committed over two centuries. I knew that he had to be stopped, and as sure as I knew this, I knew that if I didn't stop his reign of terror, no one would. But, as I've said, I obviously had no idea what I was getting into. How do you kill that which cannot be destroyed? I was certain that this was a bad idea. However, someone has to do it.

Sergeant Jenna Wedge

Is it wrong?

My name is Jenna Wedge. I am a Sergeant for the police force down here in Atlanta, but lately I've been seeing this guy. Martin Biggs of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Is it wrong? I don't know. Ever since they put us on the Arkham Case, he and I have gotten closer. I know it's unprofessional, but he needs someone and I fill that void. At least I think so. But he sure does drink a lot. I hate when he drinks. He just keeps getting worse. Further down into the dump. Like he can't crawl out of this hole he's in. It's sad, really.

I'm considerably older than my lover though, which makes out relationship even more unprofessional. But he never complains about my looks. I have been told that I am a GILF. At least that's what my grandson's friends say. I'm not sure what it means, but apparently it's a good thing. So I'm certain my young lover sees that too.

So what's my connection to this case? Well, I can already tell you that it's a very deep and personal one. It all started five years ago when I was investigating a string of robberies down in Valdosta, Georgia. There'd been reports of major retailers being robbed all along the town. Every night, Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart..they would all get robbed. Thousands of dollars worth of merchandise disappeared. But one night, it stopped. Like a dead end, even. The alarm in the last store was going off and my former partner and I had gone to investigate. The front doors opened and closed on the corpse of an old lady, and as we went deeper, the scene was saw was horrific. Bodies littered everywhere. A whole small town almost wiped out.

This included the thieves, all crucified in Lawn and Garden in the outside area. Hearts missing. Furthermore, I knew every lost soul in that store. Every dead person? I'd gone to school with them. Men, women, children...no mercy was shown. Then, the smell of smoke filled my nostrils. The whole store was ablaze. I made it out. My former partner Ethan? Not so lucky. The "Arkham" tortured him. Held him there like a trapped animal.

That bastard will pay...

Former Officer Ethan Smith

I can't believe she left me to die. Given the circumstances, I suppose that I can understand why. After all, he was there. He was the one who set the fire. He was the one who left me disfigured and for a couple of years, I was in constant pain. My name is Ethan Smith. When I was on that routine investigation, I was a rookie training under Wedge. We were best friends and partners. Of course, she did the dumbest thing you can do. A dishonorable act in the eyes of a true officer.

At first, I cursed them all. I spent at least two years unable to move. I laid in that burn ward, as you may expect. Everyday was a constant struggle against pain and suffering. People tell you that they're praying for you and that you should pray. But duck that. I've tried that. It doesn't work. It seems like GOD has abandoned me, because for one, my wife has left me. She took our children. She said she had enough on her plate raising the children to have to raise a husband too. Great, right? That's what prayer did for me. It just sent me further down into my own personal he'll of pain and suffering.

Which is why I see pictures of him and my blood boils. He is the reason the women in my life abandoned me. He is the reason I am horribly disfigured. He turned me into a fucking ugly freak. I will have my revenge and I will destroy him. I must.

Our Star; The Last Son of Eden, Cain

Drip. Drip. Drip.

She could still hear the rain drops even as they slowed down. Her heels clicked on the streets as she walked under the neon lights. Amanda was alone. Not only literally, but she felt alone spiritually. Not a soul out on the street to talk to. She huddled into her trench coat as she walked, the rain picked up. Thunder rumbled. Deep down, she found herself wishing that she hadn't left her husband. She'd stormed out of their apartment that night for what some would call a stupid reason. He wanted to play his video games, not spend time with her. Stupid because he spent all day with her. But was she right for leaving because of it? This narrator doesn't think so.

Amanda was a young, beautiful woman. She had long curly brown hair that cascaded down her back and a body to die for. Her eyes were her most distinguishable feature. As green as the most beautiful jewels of the orient. After all, she was of Vietnamese decent. Her mother was Vietnamese and her father was Irish. Don't worry, she wasn't an alcoholic karate master. She pushed her brown hair from her face as she stepped into an intersection. Something wasn't right. She looked from side to side, and could feel eyes upon her. She reflected to herself on how creepy this was.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps to her left. She whipped her gaze to see what it appeared to be a homeless gentleman, elderly and frail. She felt a cold breeze on her calves, the thunder rumbled in the sky. She started walking faster...and faster. Suddenly, she heard a scream from a nearby alley. The scream was filled with anguish...pain. She stopped in her tracks. Maybe her curiosity had gotten the best of her. She started toward the alley, then hesitated. What if this was a mistake? She knew it may have been. But what if the older man was hurt? What if he was in trouble? She could at least call nine one one. She peeked into the alley.

What she saw next made fear rise up in her chest. There, hunched over the chest of the older man was something akin to a rabid beast. Elongated fangs ripped and tore through flesh. Talons made incisions through sinew and cut flesh from bone. She wanted to run. She knew that she should have. She closed her eyes and slowly backed up, then opened them slowly. The beast was gone. But the body? It was still there. She turned around and started a bit as she bumped right into a huge man with black hair. Side burns. Cain grinned. "Hi." His mouth was covered in dried, crimson blood.

She fell backward on her boney white girl ass. "AHHH! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

He cleaned his teeth with a bone toothpick. "You humans beg too much. He didn't beg." he non-chalantly motioned toward the corpse of the homeless fellow. "But then again, people like him want to die anyway. Which...isn't much fun."

He killed for fun? Ugh. She studied the Beast as he circled her, and rubbed his hands together. He squatted in front of her, and she closed her eyes as he reached out and brushed a stray hair out of her face. She sniffled a bit and looked at him in disgust. "Y-y-you kill for fun? What kind of monster are you?"

He tilted his head. "Exactly what are you implying, woman? I am a cultured member of demonic society!"

"You're fucking insane! I'm calling the police!"

She pulled out her cellphone, having kicked him in the chest with her foot. He fell backwards from the adrenaline fueled kick, and she ran away. She dialed nine one one on the way. Static. She ran down the main street, static on the tv screens in pawn shop windows. She looked back to try and spot him, then ...

BAM!

Once again she landed on her ass, and stood up to see him standing there. Laughing. "I'm fast, yes?" he said, playfully, walking toward her. He cleaned and sharpened his claws on his black coat, and advanced on the poor woman. He reared his large claws back, when suddenly...

Ring ring.

Ring ring.

He rolled his eyes. "Theo Pryce...what in the world? Tryna eat here." He politely excused himself. "I have to take this. He is my team captain, after all."

As he answered the call, the woman stood up cautiously. Cain kept a watchful eye on her as he conversated with Mister Pryce, and then just lost interest. She saw this as her opportunity to contact the authorities. As she grew further away from him, her signal returned and she called nine one one. The report was made. Martin Biggs? He was in town for a convention. But that's a story for another time.

-End-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post