Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
The bullets whistle pass my head, there is something charming in that sound.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-15-2014, 08:23 PM

[Sunday 12th]
[Late Evening]
[Boston, MA]

*Todd walks down the short path towards Gator’s home in Boston, the camera over his shoulder. It’s late at night and Todd yawns as he thrust his key into the keyhole, but the door is open. He removes his key and pushes the door open, the hallway is dark and the only light is a flickering flame coming from the dining room. Todd closes the door behind him and slowly steps through the hall and into the dining room and we see Gator sat at a table, a candle lit over a small buffet of cold gourmet food. Gator’s arms are folded and he is staring at Todd*

T: “Hey Gator. What’s with the meal? Did Scarlett visit?”

“No Todd, this dinner was for us. I slaved over a hot stove for hours to make us a decent meal and now it’s ruined!”

T: “Whoa, sorry man I was just with the Black Circle, helping out with their bags and stuff.”

*Gator gets up and throws a napkin on his lap against the table as he kills the flame on the candles and turns on the light*

“Todd! I’m disappointed, I thought we were going to sit down and have a nice romantic meal but here you are, gallivanting with those boys! ... Is that lipstick on your neck!?”

*Todd uses his sleeve to wipe he neck*

T: “What? NO! It’s ketchup!”

“Lies! Does Luca look better in a mask than me? Tell me the truth!?”

T: “I dunno.”

“For fucks sake Todd, I can’t believe this.”

*Gator flips over the table, roasted pork and silverware fly across the room*

T: “Hey I could have still eaten all that.”

“What? You’re not full after chowing down on Azrael’s dick?”

T: “Gator, it’s just a job.”

“A BLOWJOB!”

T: “Gator please, nothing happened. Why are you acting like this?”

“Because I love you! I’m going to my room!”

*Gator covers his eyes and sobs as he barges past Todd and runs into the hall, Todd sighs and after a few seconds Gator walks back into the room, looking normal*

“No but seriously how was your first day with BC?”

*Gator walks past Todd, the pair chuckle and begin to clean the dining room*

T: “It’s okay. Nothing too hard just carrying bags filled with what I suspect was coke and sex toys. That was quite the performance by the way.”

“Eh, I try. So, nothing eventful at all?”

T: “Nah, not really.”

*Gator gets up and dusts off his hand as he pulls the table back up into its default position, he starts to walk towards the kitchen as Todd has placed the camera on the floor, picking up food and pieces of broken plates*

“You want a cup of tea?”

T: “Please.”

*The sound of a kettle beginning to heat up is heard as Todd continues his cleaning*

“So, none of them cause you any problems?”

T: “No, they’re pretty nice. Especially Mr. Erebus, a little too nice in fact.”

“That’s because he wants to make love to you.”

T: “What?”

*The sound of the kettle stops and Gator walks in carrying two mugs of tea, setting one down at Todd’s feet, adjusting his mask so we see his mouth as he sips the tea*

“Ah ... Todd, you and me are the hottest girls in the club right now. There are a few select people out there who want to screw me and Frodo and Az want to fuck you. XWF is the club.”

T: “Frodo scares the crap out of me.”

“You’re just being a human being, so it’s normal that rape scares you. Anyway, Azrael will protect you, so you’ll be fine.”

T: “Yeah, you’re right. So, War Games.”

“Yup, War Games.”

*Gator sits on the floor with his tea and lights a cigarette whilst watching Todd continue to clean up*

“I’m on Mazzy’s team.”

*Todd looks up at Gator with a concerned expression, he goes back to cleaning after seeing Gator more interested in his cigarette*

T: “And how do you feel about that?”

“... Despite his record, Mazzy doesn’t give up, that sounds like a good leader to me. You know, apparently George Washington wasn’t a great General, he lost more battles than he won; what he did was instead of sending the entire army into battle he would hand pick the most courageous and loyal soldiers and ask them to lead smaller groups into the fray. And his men listened to him. This was during the American Revolution so times were hard, his soldiers would go months without pay and they were always short on supplies. Washington was on a verge of losing his men to mutiny or deserting him, but he stood strong, and he lead his people to victory. Fuck, I don’t even know if that’s all true but it’s a damn good story none the less. This is what I think of Mazzy, sub-par record but he never gives up, he stands strong in dark times and shows courage. He’s a good man and we can win this.”

*Gator presses the filter to his lips and takes a long drag expelling smoke that slowly curls throughout the room and staying above the men and the footage fades to black*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Masermind's Mansion]
[Afternoon]

*Gator walks down the halls of Mastermind's home with Todd, Todd is eating a burger as Gator looks at the walls to where Mastermind has his famous t-shirts hung. Gator holds his Television Title over his shoulder as he looks at each t-shirt for a few seconds and moves on*

"Fuck me this some dumb shit."

T: "Nice material though."

"I just don't get it."

*Gator's phone buzzes in his pocket, he reaches in and holds it scanning the screen. Moments later he places back into his pocket and looks around the room*

"Can you see a TV anywhere?"

T: "Yeah over your shoulder."

"Har Har. Seriously, anywhere, Frodo released a promo."

T: "Frodo?"

"He replaced Samuels."

*Todd looks a little surprised as Gator looks around the room searching for a TV, he leaves the trademark Mastermind room and continues threw another door with Todd following, scoffing down his food. Gator enters another room, which looks to be a large living room, but no television can be seen. Gator fidgets his hands in aggravation as he moves to the couch and takes a seat, he looks around once more and sees a remote on the coffee table, he ponders this for moment and grabs the remote quickly tapping on the red button, suddenly the wall in front him splits in two exposing a huge TV*

"Well shit."

*Todd stands in the doorway in awe and slowly moves to the couch with his mouth agape and eyes wide. Gator's eyes fixed on the gigantic screen taps on the remote to see a replay of Frodo's promo . It plays and Gator and Todd watch from start to finish. Gator is now smoking and mutes the TV*

"I never knew Frodo was the jealous type. Todd, where is your camera?"

T: "In my room. But Mazzy's got cameras all over the place"

"Oh yeah. Well, Frodo, I'm just going to say something to you, I have no interest in Azrael, I can't speak for Todd-"
T: "-I also have no interest in Azrael!"

"But I know that what you and him had was just for pleasure, and it's over now, I'm sorry he broke your heart, you've been going through a rough time, I know that but you can't keep acting like an overly attached girlfriend and want to murder anyone who stands too close to Az to get a whiff of his cinnamon scent. You've watched Frozen right? Let it go man. This fight isn't about Az, it isn't about Todd, it's about one team trying to beat another, sure the team I'm on works together well and helps in all our strengths and weaknesses while the team your on is more dysfunctional and fucked up than the Manson family. Also, I can't believe how fucking you're being right now. You ask me not to utter another syllable about you, but you declare war on me. What!? Did you really think that you can threaten me? Shit talk me and expect nothing in return? We both know you're not going to rape me, you know I won't allow you're 5 foot nothing ass do that. Fuck and to think that I was excited to here some infamous Frodo trash talk and I get the same old shit once again. I'm going to rape you, I'm the best there is, I'm the big dick nigga. Look at you! Thinking your hot shit, dragging that payphone into the ring, mother fucker sit your five dollar ass down before I make change and use said change to call your mother and tell her I'm going to rape her son!"

*Gator thinks for a moment while smoking, letting out a huge column of smoke and lowering his head*

"So what's next on the agenda for you? Make fun of my mask? How I read comics? Make up a lie about me like your being funny and unique when you're actually just pulling an Iceman and trying to convince everyone that your original? No, you're not original. Iceman tells lies, didn't X-Pac start all that? The name Iceman? Didn't I start all that? And look at you, jumping on the fucking bandwagon, riding this whole joke into the ground. You're so unoriginal I can actually hear what you are going to say next, like an annoying fucking buzz in my ears. I can't wait to get this week over so we can actually go back to being whatever the fuck we where as you put and just have fun shitting on Iceman's face. How do you want to do that by the way? Leaning against each other back to back and just curling one out over Iceman's face? Backwards high five for style points?"

"That's all I want to say about you right now. We can call it even now if you want to. You took a shot at me and I fired back, you don't want to continue this and focus on someone else while I focus on killing the ever living fuck out of Scully? If you want to do that it's cool. You asked me not to talk back and I'm sure no one will call you a pussy for asking someone not to talk about them. So, yeah, we're good now."

*Gator takes a long drag of his cigarette and chuckles, spluttering smoke*

"SCULLY! Can you hear me!? And see me? Where the hell are these fucking camera? Fuck it. Scully you shit eating cock goblin, I can't wait to hear all that stupid bullshit fall out your mouth again. I already had a chat with Frodo, the rest can wait, I usually like to give my opponents the first hit, make things more fair for them. But you, you my little friend get a real honour of me hitting you first, you with your horrible taste in music and that god awful fucking rapping that would make someone like Taylor Swift rapping look good and that fucking long shit stained streak of wins you hold on to, that winning streak over the worse the XWF has to offer and was ended by yours truly. Oh but Gata, that was dodgy officiating that was fuck you! Never before have I heard someone whine about losing since Darren fucking Dangerous! Pretty fitting since he was your first opponent here, and you needed Pest's help to win! Fucking Darren! I could fling an elastic band at that fat fuck and knock him out and Pest helped you get the win over him! And you've been sucking Pest's dick ever since. How does it taste by the way? Sucking the dick that's violated children? You like it? I bet you're as screwed up as him, that's even more of a reason to put you down."

*Gator finishes his cigarette and tosses it into a vase. It sizzles when it hits the water and Gator kicks his feet onto the table, relaxing in the comfortable couch*

"I've said a few times that I don't want a war, I don't like wars, they're messy and end up with too many causalities. But fuck that, we've got one hell of a war on our hands, and I'm going to be the one to end it."

*Gator rubs his eyes and grabs the remote once more, and flicks throw the channels until "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane interrupts the channel surfing session*

Loverboy: "Dude! Wanna have a spin contest on Mastermind's chairs!?"

"Yes, yes I do."

*Gator jumps over the couch and walks with Vinnie, Todd follows behind like the lost puppy he is*

Loverboy: "Last one to puke has to pay the winner 500 xbux."

"Pfft you're on."

T: "I may lose that bet, I had a lot of burgers."

"Shut the fuck up Todd." Loverboy: "Shut the fuck up Todd."

"Jinx! You owe me a beer!"

*The pair laugh as they walk down the halls and the footage fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post