Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinnie Lane
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 06:34 AM

For your Peter match. How much is it worth for me to call the match fair? Or skew it in your favor?
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 06:41 AM

It's not worth a damn thing.

Not to me, anyway. What's it worth to you to keep walking straight?

Those guys are my partners. I respect them and they respect me. This match is nothing more than a mentally handicapped owner drunk with power and pissed off that things didn't go according to his script, man. I'm not gonna take that out on Morbid and Pete, but I WILL take it out on you if you try to fuck with any of us.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 06:55 AM

He's not a power drunk owner. As much as I hate Shane,he's being quite benevolent to you. You were told, I was there, that there's be a tournament for the belts. Hell, you agreed, and then like a lying spoiled child, you went behind his back to a GM who knew nothing of his plans. And now you want to play the victim. You really are a whiny bitch. And I even gave you a way to hold onto your belt. Now, you'll lose it on the 22nd. I will not fuck with Peter or Morbid, just you. You have my word on that, and that you will not walk away the winner.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 07:05 AM

wow, what a scoop! You "prove" something by parroting the exact same words Shane himself just said on television in front of everyone, you must really know what you're talking about!

Except no, you have no idea. Nobody said anything about any tournament, nobody signed any contracts or planned any events, nobody did anything other than throw some ideas around at MY prompting. Now the guy wants to toss his weight o top of someone who was trying to protect the integrity of a championship in his company by making it something that could be defended. What, you just pissed I didn't pick you? Or pissed that I didn't pick Johnny Heartsford like you suggested to him? Why'd you even want him involved anyway, Pest? Did you see him as a weak partner for me so I'd be easy pickings against some group of your own, or Eli's friends?

You think for one second that Peter Gilmour and Morbid Angel are gonna sit back and let you fuck me over again? You're even dumber than I thought.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 07:15 AM

Did I say I proved anything? No. I said you're a whiny bitch with no sack. Instead of following with what Shane wanted you went behind his back like a bitch. Is that what really happened? Yes. But of course you'd love to paint yourself the victim. You didn't lose because Gup is better than you are, you lost because Maverick screwed you. You didn't lose because Luca's better. You lost because of a management screw job. You didn't lose to D'ville because he's better. It's because you got overstretched. You're just as full of shit as Joe Page, Tax, and Randall Cross. You're a crybaby bitch for real.

And yes, I'm pretty sure those two will allow me to fuck you over. Since it benefits them. See, if they go easy on you, they're stripped as well. Helping you would be considered going easy on you. You had one shot to make this fair, and you blew it by being and cheap.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 07:27 AM

Cheap? Pal. I spend more money than you make in a year every week. I'm a fucking star, dude. I've paid strippers more than your paycheck for being the shittiest referee in wrestling.

I'm cheap because I don't want to bribe you? Fuck off, man. I tell you what, I'll empty my account and hand it to you right now if you get the hell out of this company and never come back. That's an investment I can feel good about making.

The whole world saw your biased officiating last night, Pest, it isn't speculation. Hell, you came out and said before the match that you were gonna do exactly what you did, just like you're doing right now today! You don't think I have a reason to be pissed when everyone saw Guppy's shoulders down for five seconds while you counted to two? You don't think Maverick running in and attacking us all had an effect on the outcome?

You say whatever you want, man, but you don't have a single friend in this company. You can't beat anyone in the ring so you try to fuck them over as a referee. Well, guess what dude? You aren't fucking me over. I'm gonna get in there in two weeks and prove I'm a champion because I deserve to be. Fair and square. You'll be lucky to get out of the arena in a body bag if you try to do anything other than call it right down the middle.

You shouldn't be there in the first place, but Shane likes to screw over his talent so here we are. And we wonder why the Universal Champion walked out the door, right?

Go ahead and get your last words in, Pest, I know you like to fill the room with the stench of curdled jizz on your tongue, but I'm done talking to you.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-09-2014, 05:39 PM

You hear that Loverboy! This is between you and Peter! Everyone forgets Morbid Angel! EVERYONE!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 05:48 PM

I didn't forget you, big man. You and I and everyone else here knows you're the rightful Universal Champion, and Pete's a top contender. Add me in and you have three top tier guys in this company, and yet Mister Can't beat anyone who puts up a fight thinks he's gonna walk in and have his way with us.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 06:14 PM

No, Vincent. Your stupidity is astounding. As I've laid out for you in simple words. Maybe Morbid or Peter can translate it for you. I am only going to fuck with you. I will skew the match in their favor. From opening bell, until the time you leave to go home. I am going to do everything I can to ensure you do not win this match. Do you understand me? I will be sabotaging you left and right. I will hire Proxy to kick your ass if I have to. You will not walk out of this match with gold. And I will make sure the match is in a cage so that no one comes in and interferes on your behalf. Peter and Morbid will walk away and retain their gold. Unless they decide to stop me from fucking with you. Have I made this clear enough? And way to respond after you said you were done. Go and claim you're not the liar you paint Maverick to be, you're already proving otherwise.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-09-2014, 09:19 PM

ill make you call the match fair Pest.. or else I'll cripple you!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 09:21 PM

That would be taking it easy on Lane, and cost you your title. Besides, I'm out of your employ.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 03:26 AM

Don't worry, Peter, let the little turd think he's in control of everything.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-10-2014, 09:57 AM

dont worry i got somethign for his broke ass

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 10:04 AM

Let me ask you two something. How do you suppose I came into the position of being the ref here? Because I asserted the idea. Now, another question Vinnie. How many of your matches have you won when I was the ref?
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-10-2014, 11:38 AM

"... Well... I may be to blame for that..."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-10-2014, 04:57 PM

i say fuck you being the ref and fuck you picking me for wargames..

FUCK YOU!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:05 PM

You have no choice in me being either your captain or the ref. What you have a choice in is whether you play right, or lose your title. Remember, if you fuck me at the games, I make sure you get fucked in the match. I'll skewer things for Kyril only. Fuck, I'll help him beat the shit out of you both. Do you play ball with me or not?
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-10-2014, 05:06 PM

ill play for now.. but watch your back ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:15 PM

Peter, unless you want to be stripped of your belt, and your briefcase, I'd advise you to watch how you act until after this match on the 22nd.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:35 PM

Who the fuck are you to make those kinds of threats, dude?

Shane told him he couldn't go easy on me - that doesn't give you the power to strip anybody of anything. Hell, if it means you getting your ass kicked, I might just lay down and let them beat the shit out of me for a while.

Man, you're more annoying than an ingrown hair on my dick shaft.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:45 PM

John pulls out his check book and clicks his pen.

Lane, Lane, Lane

Do we really need to waste our time with this handicap match?

Come on, we know that you don't stand a chance going on on one with Peter.

Now you got the undefeated fat Hitler to deal with as well?

I'll tell you what, I'll write you a check for $2,500 X-Bux if you forfeit the match and declare Peter Gilmour as the King of X-Treme! That way you don't have to get your ass kicked, and Peter doesn't have to waste his precious time.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:49 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:35 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Who the fuck are you to make those kinds of threats, dude?

Shane told him he couldn't go easy on me - that doesn't give you the power to strip anybody of anything. Hell, if it means you getting your ass kicked, I might just lay down and let them beat the shit out of me for a while.

Man, you're more annoying than an ingrown hair on my dick shaft.

I'm the man in the ring who decides if they're going easy on you. Hence, I have the right to make those threats. Now, you had a chance to get this going fairly, but you passed it by. Don't get angry when I push Kyril and Peter to do things my way under threat of Penalty. Next time you try and speak to me on the subject, ask yourself how it is I came to be in this position, and what else I could find myself and you involved in. Imagine, another match you cannot win, but this time, if you lose you're barred from Title shots, or kept in dark matches only. Do not push it, Lane. You truly have no idea who you are speaking to.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:51 PM

Even if you could do any of that shit, you wouldn't. You know I'd just spend every day showing up and kicking your ass if you did.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 05:57 PM

Loverboy, if you forfeit the match, I'll pay you $3,000. Come on, it's not like you'd be getting pinned or tapping out. You can always get redemption later on in a real contest. Besides, a superstar like you should be going after the Universal Title.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:20 PM

(10-10-2014, 05:51 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Even if you could do any of that shit, you wouldn't. You know I'd just spend every day showing up and kicking your ass if you did.
Again, ask yourself about how I've been able to do a lot of the things I've previously done. What if under this mask I am someone with a lot of power. What if under this mask I'm someone that Eli thought he killed. Someone who previously sought to end Shane. Only to meet the hands of death a mere moments after witnessing Shane's head leave its body. Now, assuming you understand my meaning, we all know that's not the truth. Is it? Am I that man?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:24 PM

Hey, Maybe you're Shane himself! Maybe you're Abraham fucking Lincoln! I don't give a wet shit.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:28 PM

Oh, you should. Imagine if I'm being honest, and not in the least bit facetious. Imagine I am this man, and you're doing nothing short of earning my ire. It would give me the full power to keep you from competing in anything aside from matches designed to humiliate you. Matches you have no shot at winning. And I'd have to power to keep you from titles until you decided to cry and leave. But I would never just banish you, because there'd be no fun in that. Imagine if I'm being sincere. It would fit with how I know so much, would it not? If I'm the returned from the dead Administrator. I mean, nothing's escaped my sight, thus far. And He did have issues with Theodore before His death. Theodore returns, and then suddenly another issue arrives. Things begin to line up. Suddenly, I stop being just a wrestler, and I turn into the only man here with more control than Shane. And what's more, He would have plenty of reason to hate Shane. More so than any other man.

But I'm just talking nonsense, right?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:39 PM

I don't give a damn about pissing you off, I don't give a damn about pissing Shane off. Did it seem like I cared about his authority when I handed those belts off to two of his least favorite guys?

I'll take the ass kicking that I earned for it, because I would never ask those two to go easy on me. I'm not going to go easy on them either, but two on one doesn't exactly look like it'll go my way, dude. The one thing that CAN go my way is snapping your neck if you get out of line.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:50 PM

You should care, because your career here is not in your control so much as it is his, and perhaps mine. Would you appreciate it if he were to cut your pay down to minimum wage? As well as fine you like he's done before. All of this is legal, so no use fighting it. Now, I'm not sure why you're saying if I get out of line. Are you too stupid to grasp the concept yet? I am never going to call a match fair if you're involved. And I am never going to stay within your bounds of behavior.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 06:56 PM

Hey man, that's your choice. If you're just gonna make sure I lose no matter what, then there's no reason NOT to slap the taste of little boys out of your mouth, is there?

What have you got left to threaten me with, dude? Get it through your skull - I don't care.

Hate Post Like Post