Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Run, Kessler...Run.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-07-2014, 11:02 PM

Can You Hear The Screams

The video opens up on a lone chair, sitting in the middle of the now dried up blood pool. The screen flashes, with Ghost Tank now in the chair, sitting, but also with his legs pulled to his chest, as he begins to rock back and forth. The video seems sped up as well as showing that the person who taped the video was low to the ground, and moving around Ghost Tank, showing all angles. The next shot is normal speed, the camera in front of Ghost Tank as he speaks

Kessler, you best start running...

Ghost Tank laughed loudly, that haunting, crazed laugh that can send chills down one's spine, the sound of man, tortured by demons

Do you hear the screams, Kessler? Now that you've made yourself known, you should start hearing them. Just like Game Boy, the screams belong to you as well. I'm coming for you, Kessler, and I'm not a man easily led astray! I'm not a man, easily distracted! I AM THE LION THAT STAYS BACK!

He began rocking a bit quicker now

The lion that watches the newborn zebra, still learning to stick to the pack. My focus, MY SIGHTS! They're on you and Game Boy.

With another laugh, Ghost Tank stood up slowly, with the video cut and pieced together in such a way that his movements looked out of place, they looked as if someone was moving Ghost Tank inch by inch, as if he was some doll to be positioned for an art exhibit, and during this movements, Ghost Tank's voice spoke out in a creepy whisper

I am a new kind of Monster...I am the shadows of your room at night. I am the chill of fright you feel when you're alone in the dark. I am the thing moving in the corner of your eye.

During his speech, his body had been moved into a position resembling a ball room dance, as Ghost Tank mentioned to Game Boy what their match would be like, a dance with just them two in the end. Alvald had even been forced to join Ghost Tank, both of them moving slowly, creepily, in their dance.

I am the thought you have in your head when you see me talk, and see what I can do, what I am capable of. That tiny thought, that is going to grow, like cancer, until finally you admit what you're thinking...

That is when the camera begins zooming in, as Ghost Tank holds Alvald in a pose
[Image: Dance.jpg]

and it begins to show blood pouring from Alvald's clothes, lines of crimson forming, pouring around and down his neck and throat. Then it shows blood dripping to the ground as Ghost Tank speaks over the video

I cannot beat him.

The video then fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post