Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-26-2024, 01:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One word................
winchester

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 06:45 PM

*Paces back and forth in the temple of the unknown savior, muttering the tale of little red riding hood. Good versus evil in a battle that not one person can see but realizes that it's a tale of evil truly killing off the good and laughs*

"One word defines the cowards of this world, defines the gutless worms that slither away from standing up for what is right. It's a word that everyone knows and even praises from time to time. I've heard the vile spewing from your mouths like venom from a serpant and realize this word is a perfect fit for the likes of you. Do you want to know the word I speak of? I will never, in this alternate universe, utter that word from my mouth but if you look deep down into your dark and damned souls, you'll find it waiting to embrace you. Speak the lies to reveal the truth!"
Edit
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-01-2014, 06:50 PM

"Coffee. The word is Coffee."

You can't tell if he is serious or not.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Isaiah Yankem Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-01-2014, 07:04 PM

(10-01-2014, 06:50 PM)Cain Said: "Coffee. The word is Coffee."

You can't tell if he is serious or not.

"Coffee!? Is this nigga serious? I can't even tell."
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 07:14 PM

Is it Winchester?

It's Winchester, isn't it?

Winchester, as defined by the dictionary of the XWF, is a dude who joined the military in order to feel like a man, couldn't cut it, and now waves the star spangled banner like it's his own erect cock.

Congrats on being a former civilian killer, man, glad to see you stopped being a pair of "boots on the ground" and came to the XWF to be "boots in the air."

Peace, man.

Hate Post Like Post
winchester

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 07:34 PM

*Waves to the wall, to the ground, to the ceiling, but none wave back. I wave my hand in front of my face but knows that I can see me.*

"Flag, flags, banners which is stood behind like a protective veil that nothing can pierce until that one time we see the blood trickle down and the damned fall to the ground like puppets who have had their strings severed. Stand on your own or be judged as a being that has to rely on the strength of others to see him through. I stand in front of thoughts and ideals that enter like a trojan horse diseased with rotting flesh destined to kill everyone that stands behind what is thought to be bullet proof cloth but is nothing more than the lining of their own coffins.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-01-2014, 08:02 PM

"Interesting how you discuss people standing for themselves when the military teaches that you stand as a unit, Not as individuals, but as one massive unit. Hence them stripping away your individuality with the uniform and the ilk. You didn't go far, did you? I'm guessing never made it passed E3, am I right? Hell, did you even finish Basic? Make it through the Crucible? Lemme ask you something else, as a Marine how does it feel to still be the Navy's bitch? Do you worry that a higher up Sailor will come in and take your ass in the dead of the night, since the Marines are, and always will be, Department of the Navy bitches? Or do you hope this happens, and trim that hairy ass, oil it up, and lube the hole? Do you want the Sailor to call you Bethany? Or were you never in the Marines, and just think this is a cool thing to claim?

One more thing.
From your online Bio Said:Personality: Former Marine who has a twisted sense of duty to his country.

Any Marine knows there's only two ways out of the Corps. They kick you out, which is a huge dishonor, or they bury your ass. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fi."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
winchester

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 08:19 PM

*Salutes the spiders and rats crawling on the ground as they pass caring only about their next meal*

Unit, uniforms, men ranked and judged by numbers and patches on their arm as if it means anything other than a gang of thieves who prey on the weakness of others and force the demons of their mind upon the unwilling masses. They commit such filth not even Satan himself would approve for his legion. They all deserve the fires that will engulf their rotted souls as the righteous put a damper on the parade the empty minded would through for them. Individuality is always a choice as we go through life walking along side the dim witted and feeble minded. The voices in our heads telling us what should be right and what should be wrong but ends up being the opposite of what we all imagine to be in the name of something. Speak the lies and reveal the truth!
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2014, 08:24 PM

"So I'm guessing that's a yes to the you weren't shit. Probably never made it out of Basic. You're probably claiming all this, and doing that whole bullshit scary ptsd shit so we cower from you. I will do no such thing. You're a disgrace to the country, a disgrace to the uniform, and a disgrace to my friend Thomas Jackson Hewitt Gunn."

Hate Post Like Post
winchester

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 08:37 PM

Out Of Character:

"I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years stationed at Camp Lejuene. I was in boot camp before the crucible idiots started and before that mothers group dumbed it down so anyone could make it through. I was a Sergeant before I EAS'd out. Marine Corps basic training has taken an awful turn and I am thankful I made it through beforehand. I was a loader on a tank and was a tank commander at the end. I had my tank training at Fort Knox and even stayed extra long to learn how to operate the bridge tank. Semper Fi. Obviously my character can't say this because it's not the way he talks so I'm saying it for him."
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2014, 09:55 PM

Ooc:
I'm an army brat, my dad did Army Basic from 93-96. I'm not up on Marine stuff so much, but I get a kick out of having fun with the military guys, because most of the time people see Cena did it in that movie and run with it.

Hate Post Like Post
winchester

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 10:16 PM

OOC:

Yeah, no worries man. It's all good and I swear I hate that guy with a passion. lol