Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness: 9/29/2014
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2014, 10:43 PM

[Image: 8RPU4hw.png]

September 29, 2014
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, Missouri

Madness opens up and lime pyro explodes from all over Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. The fans are crazy tonight, as always.

JOEY STYLES: “It's standing room only! We're live from the sold out Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City! Hello Maniacs, I am Joey Styles and...

“We're live!

“We're sold out!

“And this?

“THIS IS MADNESS!”

”Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “The following contest is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing 195 pounds.... BARNEY GREEN!”

JOEY STYLES: “It's a new look Barney Green! He's obviously taken some time off to get in shape and he looks to be in the best shape of his life!

“That would be astonishing, right? No, this is merely an imposter while the real Barney Green is locked within a Russian prison!”

”Do I Want to Know” by Arctic Monkeys plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent. From Phoenix, Arizona. Weighing 246 pounds.... BRYAN JAMES!”

JOEY STYLES: “Bryan James debuted last week on Warfare and was victorious. Was it beginners luck? Or is James really a force to be reckoned with?”

Bryan James
- vs -
Barney Green
-One Fall-

There’s the bell and we’re set to have Bryan James’ Madness debut here tonight against… uh… “Barney Green.” I guess that’s what we have to call him, right? I mean, that’s not the Barney I remember…

Anyway, we’re off to a pretty hot start here, both competitors are locking up and shoving each other around… James looks to have a strength advantage here, though, he keeps shoving… ugh… “Barney Green” back into the ropes.

Green immediately covers his face every time he gets backed into the ropes and he waits for the ref to break the two apart. Bryan James is looking pretty frustrated. James is complaining to the ref about Green’s lack of a fight – oh here comes Barney Green with a clothesline!

JOEY STYLES: “Bryan James goes down hard, but what’s this? Barney isn’t taking advantage here, as he should be… he’s… is he taking a selfie?

“Christ! That pallid complexion is blinding!”

Barney Green takes a selfie and we all see it on the X-Tron behind him.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrMK6RHglga55FB3QtZ7K...BI1WT5mu7g]

Meanwhile, Bryan James is getting to his feet – James off the ropes, and Barney isn’t looking… running bulldog! Bryan James got all of that one! He goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Not so fast!

JOEY STYLES: “Barney Green kicked out emphatically at two!”

Bryan James pulls Barney to his feet and gives him an Irish whip to the corner, then follows him in with a clothesline of his own against the turnbuckles. Now he’s driving a lot of strong martial arts style kicks to Green’s ribs and midsection! James backs up, and runs up the buckles with a huge Enzuigiri! That hit Green right in the face! Barney Green collapses in the corner and is covering his face again while grabbing at the ropes, forcing the ref to back Bryan James away from him.

Bryan James is livid, he wants to get back to beating Barney Green down, but he has to wait… finally the referee lets James back toward Barney Green.

But Barney Green hits him with a sudden throat punch! The desperation Intelligent Diversion!

Bryan James is clutching his throat and staggering backwards – Green Awakening from Barney! That spinning heel kick caught Bryan James flush! Finally, he goes for the cover…

1…

2…

JOEY STYLES: “No! Bryan James with the kickout!”

Barney Green can’t believe it, but Bryan James got his shoulder up just in time, and he’s getting to his feet! Barney comes up behind him, and he’s locking in the Green Dream! This is gonna do it for him, we are going to see a Barney Green victory on Madness!

Wait, Bryan James is backing Green into the corner, he’s fading, but he manages to get Green knocked back against the turnbuckles! Green breaks the hold!

Bryan James is free, and he moves into the corner throwing wild rights and lefts, Barney Green is covering his face as much as he can but a lot of those shots are getting through! Bryan James gets Barney onto the top rope, he’s setting him up…

DROP OUT!

Barney Green’s head bounced right off the canvas, that’s gotta be it! Bryan James isn’t done though, he’s got Barney Green in position for a powerslam...

JOEY STYLES: “Black Out from James to 'Green'!”

Bryan James hooks the leg of the fake Barney Green and the referee goes for the count.

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, BRYAN JAMES!”

JOEY STYLES: “Bryan James gets the win in his Madness debut!

“Wait!

“Who's this?”

”Out Of The Black” by Royal Blood starts playing.

Real Soviet Damage's X-Tron flashes up on the screen. Damage steps onto the stage wearing a traditional martial arts gi, microphone in hand, keeping his stare on Bryan James as he slowly starts walking down the ramp and onto the steel steps. He raises the microphone to his lips.

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE: "Nice match, Bryan James."

JOEY STYLES: “It's Real Soviet Damage! I don't think we've seen him on Madness before!”

He says, stepping through the ring ropes.

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE: "Would almost call it... impressive."

Damage does a slow, sarcastic clap.

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE: "Oops, did I just use the name Bryan James and impressive in the same sentence? My fault, sorry. Didn't want to get you all excited by giving you fake compliments like that."

CROWD: “USA! USA! USA!”

JOEY STYLES: “Kansas City! Giving Damage what's on their mind!”

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE: "Look at these mindless fans. Chanting USA just because of my ethnicity and not because of the actual matter at hand! You're all just jealous that Russia is the best at everything we do. Especially at beating American scum like Bryan James."

CROWD: “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

CROWD: “USA!”

CROWD: “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

CROWD: “USA!”

JOEY STYLES: “Kansas City, ladies and gentlemen!”

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE: "How pathetic. Not as pathetic as you Bryan. You're listening to every word I'm saying and deep down you're trying to deny the truth that it's true. You will go down on Wednesday, not on this pathetic show for pathetic people like you and the people who bought tickets here. You all paid to see ME! I didn't pay to see y-"

JOEY STYLES: “Shots fired! Shots fired!”

Bryan hits the right hook across Soviet's face as the microphone falls onto the floor. The hook is followed by a takedown onto the floor where he is pounding on Soviet's face, the crowd going wild. Soviet throws Bryan off of him and picks him up to deliver a German Suplex right on the back of Bryan's neck. Soviet walks over slowly, giving a smug smile to the crowd as he starts stomping on the damaged shoulder of Bryan. He stops and grabs Bryan's hair dragging him to his feet. SOVIET SOLUT- NO! Bryan ducks as he and Soviet start to exchange punches.

Referees, security, medics and backstage workers hit the ring, wrestling the two away from each other, both bloodied by the altercation. Bryan is swearing wildly, grabbing his shoulder in pain while Soviet is just smirking. Security handcuffs them both as they are removed from the ring and out of the building.

JOEY STYLES: “These two men are being held apart from tearing each other limb from limb!”

Madness fades to commercial.

Madness returns and Paul Heyman stands by himself inside his private office. He stands quietly, looking at different items and memorabilia from his distinguished past as a wrestling manager, promoter, and as a General Manager.

He stares at the picture of himself, along with Senator John Samuels and Anne Fairchild when suddenly his phone begins to vibrate in his pocket. He retrieves the phone and stares quizzically at the number for a moment before hitting speaker.

This is Paul Heyman.

Paul?

He stares up at the camera, somewhat shocked as to who he's talking to.

Paul? You there?

Yeah, yeah. I'm here, Ms. Fairchild.

I think we know each other well enough to call me Anne.

Very well. Anne, one question. How's John?

Never mind that.

Listen, Anne. I'd love to continue this conversation but I have a phone call coming through from John Madison. It might be important.

Can I call you later?

I think you should, yes.

Heyman mumbles something into the phone thats inaudible to the cameras and microphones before switching calls.

What do you want Madison?

I need you to come to my house.

Why the hell would I do that?

It's important, Paul. I'd like to bury the hatchet in favor of a better relationship with Monday Night Madness.[/lime]

JOEY STYLES: “If anyone buys that, then I have some ocean front property in Death Valley I'd like to sell you!”

How the hell would I come to you tonight? I'm in Kansas City!

[white]I own a house here in the suburbs. I'll send a limo.

Alright, I'll meet you. Don't make me regret it.

What could I possibly do, Paul? I promise you, you'll never live long enough to regret this decision. I mean, you've got to have heart issues and what not.

The call ends abruptly as Madness fades to commercial.

We come back from break and see Joey Styles inside the ring with microphone in hand. The XWF universe goes ape crazy at ringside.

JOEY STYLES: “Please welcome my guest at this time..... John Austin.”

The opening bass line to Funny Farm by Motorhead begins to play throughout the arena as fans get on their feet. Austin comes walking out from behind the curtain wearing a nice suit and shoes to match. Instead of doing his crazy airplane movements, he just casually walks down the ramp, greeting the fans along the way.

He slides into the ring and shakes Styles' hand. The music quickly fades out and we are left with chants of "AUSTIN!.....AUSTIN!" from the fans.

JOEY STYLES: “Last week John, you paid the price at the hands of Sebastian Duke. When Duke had you on the cross and set it ablaze, a smile came across your face. Like almost you was pleased at what was going on. Are you....”

John quickly cuts Joey off and motions for another microphone from ringside.

JOHN AUSTIN: “Am I what Joey? ...Am I INSANE? of course I am. You see, I was smiling because I knew what I had accomplished. You see, all of you will say that I fell into the trap when I interfered in Duke's matches and that is far from the truth. I laid the trap for Duke and he fell right into my hands.”

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell does that mean? Last time I checked John, Duke burned down your home and burned you...badly I must admit.”

JOHN AUSTIN: “Is that when you seen Joey? ....because what I seen was a man staring into the eyes of darkness and not showing that he is coward. I came out here for a year and put on the greatest show I could for all of you. I walked away from the company but I came back because there was one lost soul that John Austin never got the chance to say that he took on and ended that reign of terror.”

NeoNero, Matt Lennox, Alexandra Callaway...they all tried to show their dominance and they failed. I faced Neo twice and he vanished. I defeated Matt Lennox so many times that he is dead and buried. Callaway? she must have diapered with Neo as well. Duke has tried to put the fear of God into me worst than those I have named and yet I am still here.

John points his attention to the camera...

JOHN AUSTIN: “Look into my eyes Duke, I said it before and I will say it again and again, you will not beat me and you never will. It doesn't matter if you nail me to the cross, set it on fire and the devil himself come out of hell and pull me down because I will still find my way back. I will be back in competition next week and please be there Duke....GOD I want you to be there because I will have a surprise for you.”

John exits the ring and quickly looks under-neath it. He pulls out a four foot by six inch wooden paddle and at the end of the paddle are nails sticking through it. John begins swinging it around wildly as fans go berserk. Joey quickly exits the ring. "Back at the Funny Farm" begins to play once more as John makes he way back up the ramp with the wooden boat paddle in hand.

BOOOOOOMMMMM!

The entire top of Arrowhead stadium bursts into flames and is shrouded in darkness. The flames only last a few seconds before going out. The lights return and John Austin smiles before starting to laugh a little.

JOEY STYLES: “The war continues to rage between Austin and Duke!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back! Coming up next, THE Spike Hannigan will go one on one with the XWF's so called inspiration, LH Harrison!”

”Chuck Norris” by Sunbelt Riders plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “The following contest is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, from Bad Axe, Michigan, weighing 180 pounds. THE SPIKE HANNIGAN!!”

”Whispers in the Dark” by Skillet plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent. From Hope, Arkansas. Weighing 225 pounds, LH HARRISON!”

JOEY STYLES: “Two of the absolute best rookies that have graced the squared circle of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation! Only one can claim victory!”

$1,000 X-Bux
LH Harrison
- vs -
THE Spike Hannigan
-One Fall-

As the bell rings, LH Harrison grabs the mic and looks at Spike Hannigan.

LH HARRISON: “I told you that I would give you the first shot, but you better make it count for something.”

LH drops the mic and walks up to Spike. He bends down slightly allowing Spike a free shot.

Spike looks at him, he looks at the audience, shrugs, rears back, and...

JOEY STYLES: “Wow! What a shot! I think it counted!”

Spike slugs LH! LH staggers back and Spike rolls him up!

Th-NO! Harrison kicks out!

JOEY STYLES: “That was a close one! LH nearly regretted that decision!”

Hannigan and Harrison get back to their feet before locking up in the center of the ring. Harrison gets the upper hand by kicking Hannigan in the shin; Spike falls to his knees and Harrison locks in a side headlock before lifting a knee and clocking Hannigan square in the jaw! Hannigan's eyes bulge out of his skull for half a second before falling forward and landing face first on the mat.

Harrison pulls Hannigan up to his feet before Spike shoves him off and beckpedals away from his opponent; hitting the ropes and slingshotting forward and absolutely flattening Harrison with a huge bicycle kick! Harrison snaps backwards and crumples up into a ball as he lands on the canvas. Spike smiles and lays in a series of stomps to the fallen man's temple.

After five or six stomps, Harrison grabs a hold of Hannigan's ankle and sweeps it out from under him! He pushes himself up off the mat as Spike rolls over onto his stomach. However, Spike's ascent is stopped by one simple action: Harrison kicking a field goal on Hannigan's ribcage! Hannigan rolls over onto his back, clutching his ribs and squirming around.

Harrison drops down to his knees and shuffles over to where Hannigan lays, and throws a series of punches to the fallen man's head before ripping him off the mat and setting him up between his thighs and drops him with a huge Tiger Bomb!

JOEY STYLES: “What a Tiger Bomb!”

Harrison goes for the cover.

JOEY STYLES: “And Spike kicks out!”

Harrison stands right back up and goes for an elbow drop into the chest, but Hannigan rolls right out of the way at the last second! Harrison crashes down to the mat! He rolls over onto his back, cradling his elbow before Hannigan hits the ropes and comes right in with a huge leg drop! Harrison grabs his throat coughs viciously as Hannigan pulls him back up to his feet.

He whips Harrison into the ropes and on the rebound sets up and drops him across his knee with a vicious backbreaker! Harrison squeals in pain and rolls onto the mat, curling up into a ball again before laying out flat on the mat. Hannigan tries to rip Harrison to his feet but Harrison delivers a side elbow to the stomach that doubles Hannigan over and gives him enough time to get all the way up to his feet.

Harrison pulls the doubled over Hannigan in and drops him with a quick snap suplex. He rolls through and sets him up for a second, but gets a fist to the ribs for his efforts as Spike Hannigan shoves him off. Harrison tries to come back in but gets a hip toss for his efforts and just like that, this match swings back in Spike's favor! He hits the ropes and drops a knee across Harrison's shoulder before ripping him off the mat again, whipping him into the corner before coming in full force with a huge forearm smash that would, in theory flatten Harrison entirely! It's lucky for him that he sidestepped outta the way at the last possible second!

Hannigan crashes into the turnbuckles and Harrison wastes no time in using that slip up to his advantage! He spins Hannigan around so his back's up against the turnbuckles and backs up to get a running start before slamming his knee right into the trapped opponent's gut! Hannigan's body whips backwards before shooting forward and he lands facefirst on the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “He looks to be out cold here!”

Harrison rolls him over for a pin but Hannigan gets his foot on the ropes immediately! It looks like he still has something left in the tank, even after that brutal move! Harrison looks beside himself but nonetheless tries to regain what's left of his composure and pulls Spike up to his feet before whipping him into the ropes. As Spike gets near, he lifts him up into the air and hits a huge forearm blow to the chest! Harrison calls that move "Lifting Spirits" and it looks to have had a profound effect on his opponent! Spike lands feet first on the mat before falling backwards into the ropes, hooking his arms around them.

Harrison rips him off the ropes and lifts him onto his shoulders.

JOEY STYLES: “From a Place of Hope!”

He nails it!

He drags Hannigan away from the ropes and drops to the mat for the cover.

The ref gets into position.

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, LH HARRISON!”

JOEY STYLES: “LH Harrison picks up the all important win right here on Madness! Say what you want about the guy and his beliefs, but the man continues to win!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back and right now, we're going straight to the ring!”

”Survive” by Rise Against plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “The following contest is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, from Baltimore, Maryland, weighing 179 pounds. He is the Aerial Knight, JOHNATHAN HEARTSFORD!”

”Level Up” by Spamtec plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent. From Clawson, Michigan. Weighing 150 pounds, FORDO SWAGKINS!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Aerial Knight was on a bit of a rough start but seems to have righted the ship! Will he continue his winning ways this week? Or will he succumb to the returning Swagkins?”

“The Aerial Knight”
Johnathan Heartsford
- vs -
Fordo Swagkins
-One Fall-

There’s the bell, and this match is underway!

Johnathan Heartsford wastes no time, running straight at the Dwarf King, who easily sidesteps him. Frodo wags a finger at the Knight, and Heartsford rushes him again! Frodo with a drop toehold! No, Heartsford spins out of it! Frodo nods at Heartsford in approval… is there a little bit of respect here?

Nope.

Frodo just grabbed his package at Heartsford, and the Knight is fuming!

Frodo moves in and ties up with Heartsford, pushing him back and tangling him in the ropes… Heartsford with a clean break, but Frodo slams a chop across his chest! And another! Those knife edged chops will take a nipple right off!

Wait, Heartsford reveres positions! Giggity! Now it’s Frodo in the ropes, and the Aerial Knight is laying into him with precision punches and kicks! Frodo is doing his best to deflect them, but a lot of those shots are hitting the mark! Heartsford spins around – and connects with a discus forearm! Frodo is sent tumbling out between the ropes to the floor!

Heartsford wastes no time, and he springboards onto the top rope – he nails Frodo with a moonsault to the outside! Incredible athleticism from the Aerial Knight! Frodo is dazed and confused! Johnathan Heartsford grabs Frodo and starts to roll him into the ring…

WAIT! Frodo stops him and drives him right into the ringpost! And he grabs Heartsford by the head and slams that into the post as well! Heartsford is busted wide open! We have a bloodbath of Muta proportions outside the ring!

Frodo is on the apron, and the Knight is just now turning around… PHOENIXRANA! HOLY SHITBALLS!!!

Frodo just drove Heartsford’s bloody skull into the concrete with an insane phoenixrana, this is amazing! I mean, not for Heartsford, he probably has brain damage now, but still! Wow!

Frodo gets Heartsford and rolls him back into the ring, and now Frodo is up on the top rope in the corner… what’s he going to do?

Heartsford now, still hasn’t gotten to his feet, Frodo is getting impatient, he drops down to run over and start driving kicks into the Knight’s midsection, screaming at him to get up!

Frodo scurries back to the corner as Heartsford finally starts coming to his senses, and I don’t want to be in the room later on when he sees this footage, ladies and gentlemen. You have to wonder though, will Frodo deciding not to go for the win right there come back to haunt him?

Frodo on top, and Heartsford is to his feet… Frodo dives off with a high cross body! He hits it!

1…

2…

No! Heartsford kicked out! Frodo wasted too much time with all of that elegant testicular ballet!

Frodo moves in for the kill though, sending a kick to Heartsford’s gut, but it’s caught! Frodo with an Enzuigiri! Ducked!

Heartsford sweeps the leg of Frodo and drops him onto his face! He’s got him by the legs… WHEELBARROW FACEBUSTER! Frodo got planted!

Frodo gets to his knees, but he doesn’t see Knight coming off of the ropes due to his poor peripheral vision! Knight hits him with that shining wizard that he calls the Knighting! I think Frodo might have lost a tooth! Or it might be an anal bead! I don’t want to know!

Heartsford with the cover…

1…

2….

NO!

Frodo just barely snuck his shoulder off the mat! Heartsford to the corner, and he scales the ropes… now it’s his turn to wait for Frodo to get up.

Finally, Frodo gets to his feet and slowly turns to the corner… Heartsford leaps off! He missed!!!!

Frodo didn’t even have to duck, Heartsford completely misjudged the shortness of the dwarven king! Frodo’ Lilliputian stature came in handy there!

Heartsford shakes off the miss, he took a little bit of impact but he’s mostly okay… Frodo is pulling something out of his pants, which is something that gets said on live television WAY too often… oh! It’s the butter sock! Frodo turns and slams the buttery sock into Heartsford’s face! Butter flies everywhere!

Frodo takes the distraction to bounce from the ropes, and he rebounds and hits a hard dropkick to the knee of Johnathan Heartsford! The Knight goes down to one knee, and Frodo is on the second rope – he flies off with a guillotine legdrop!!! Heartsford’s face just spiked into the mat, spreading the blood in a gooey circle like a tie-dyed shirt! Frodo with the pin!

1….

2….

Kickout!

JOEY STYLES: “Heartsford is still in this thing!”

Heartsford is getting up, and Frodo pulls him into the corner… Frodo on the turnbuckles, I thin khe wants to go for a chokeslam here. He’s got Heartsford by the neck, and he pulls him up…

Blocked!

Heartsford blocks the attempt, and sends Frodo flying over his back with a Northern lights suplex! Heartsford climbs to the top! He’s got him lined up!

JOEY STYLES: “KNIGHTFALL!!!!”

Heartsford executed a picture perfect shooting star press, with a face full of gushing blood!

JOEY STYLES: “Shayouken!!!!

“Frodo came out of nowhere with that uppercut!

“The Aerial Knight is out cold!”

Frodo collapses on top of Heartsford.

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, FRODO SMACKINS!”

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo picks up the well earned victory! That was a hell of a match!

“When we come back, the Television title is on the line! Stay with us!”

In a rare occurrence these days, Paul Heyman actually enters the GM's office. He's been governing the shows along with Miranda Tigris, and now Jeff Fairfield from an exclusive and private sky box in each of the arenas Madness has visited. As he enters his office, he finds Frodo sitting behind the desk smoking a cigar.

"Sup, holmes."

What the hell are you doing here?

Frodo props his feet on the desk.

"Peter's getting a Uni title shot? I want to get a shot at the Crown."

There is no more crown.

"I'll fight Eli and Greggo for the Crown. Let's do this."

Whatever you've been smoking lately has fucked you up even more. There is no crown. It's gone. It left with John Samuels. And if you remember correctly, the reason the great Texas Senator is no longer with us, is because of ME!

“Would you like to be next?”

"You're the Commissioner of titles, or something like that. Can't you get me a crown shot?"

No.

"Whatever."

Frodo gets up, and walks towards the door. He touches the handle, and turns back to face Heyman one more time.

"Admit it, you missed me."

Get out.

NOW!

"I'm taking that as a yes. I'm putting it in my pocket, and keeping it close to me. Paul Heyman missed me."

Heyman receives a text and reads it.

If you'll excuse me, my car is here to take me over to John Madison's house. Why the hell a guy with his money would own a house in Kansas City is beyond me.

Frodo acts like he's putting something in his pocket, then turns back to the door and leaves.

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo has an odd relationship with Heyman. I think most people do, but this one... is just different!”

”The Monster” by Eminem and Rhianna plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “Introducing the challenger. From New Zealand, weighing 200 pounds, MASTERMIND!”

”Gardenia” by Kyuss plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent, from Manchester, England. Weighing 245 pounds. He is the current reigning and defending XWF Television Champion! GATOR!”

JOEY STYLES: “These two are set to settle the score once and for all, right here!”

XWF Television Championship
Gator ©
- vs -
Mastermind
-15 Minute Time Limit-

Gator charges Mastermind and hits a running Bulldog. Mastermind is quick to rebound, and turns around just in time to catch a heavy punch to the face, sending Mastermind to the mat once more. Where he grabs Gator's ankle, pulls it out, bringing Gator down as well. He then holds Gator in an Ankle Lock. Gator is fighting to get free, but Mastermind's hold is too tight. Gator is kicking, and twisting, and struggling to reach for the ropes. Almost has it, just a finger tip shy! YES! He's got the ropes, and Mastermind breaks the hold. Gator pulls himself up to the ropes, only to catch a punch to the spine from The Kiwi Killah.

Gator is leaning on the ropes, giving Mastermind a chance to sweep Gator's legs out and catch him in a Hangman, but Gator counters and instead traps Mastermind in the Hangman. The ref is shouting to break it up, since Mastermind is grabbing the ropes. Gator backs up and allows Mastermind to get out of the ropes. Mastermind slowly gets out. DROPKICK from Gator! The Kiwi goes over the ropes, and onto the concrete outside. He lands on his band, and lays still for a second. The ref calls for him to get back into the ring.

Mastermind is climbing into the ring. Gator runs over and baseball slides at Mastermind, who grabs a hold of Gator's foot, pulling him out of the ring, and sliding into the ring at the same time. The Ref now begins to call for Gator to get back into the ring.

Gator gets up, shakes himself off.

He slides into the ring. Mastermind pounces from the top rope and delivers a Flying Clothesline that sends them both the ground, and Mastermind turns it into a Mind Sleeper, Sleeper Hold. He's holding tight, and Gator is struggling to get up, but he does. Gator is standing up, and Mastermind is dangling in the air, when Gator jumps, and lands straight on his back, effectively pinning Mastermind. The ref takes it as legal and begins the count.

JOEY STYLES: “Mastermind gets the shoulder up!”

He gets a shoulder up before using all the strength he can muster to roll Gator off of him. Mastermind gets up, and locks Gator up in a headlock. Gator throws a heavy left hand into Mastermind's ear jarring him off the Masked Marauder. Gator gets to his feet again, and lifts up the Kiwi Killah to his feet. MM goes for a DDT, but Gator reverse it into a Flapjack. He then rolls MM into a Schoolboy pin.

JOEY STYLES: “Another kick out from Mastermind!”

Mastermind jumps to his feet, and throws a downward punch into Gator's face. Gator goes down, and is grabbed, and lifted for a Fisherman's suplex. MM bridges Gator for the pin.

Thr....NO!

JOEY STYLES: “GATOR WITH THE KICKOUT!”

Todd is on the outside of the ring just jumping for joy. He cannot believe Gator kicked out right in the nick of time.

Gator slowly gets to his feet, and begins to lift Mastermind, when a sudden foot to the knee sends him down. Kiwi Killah is back up on his feet brings his knee up to meet Gator's face. Once. Twice. Three times. Three knees. Gator lets out a slight chuckle, before dodging the fourth knee from Mastermind, and countering with a heavy left handed haymaker to MM's knee. Both men slowly stand up, and lock up. Each trying to shove the other one away, but neither man moving an inch. Eventually Gator gets the upperhand, and goes for a DDT, but Mastermind reverses and delivers a Stunner. Mastermind goes for a standing elbow drop, but Gator rolls out of the way.

Gator gets up, as MM is recovering from the elbow drop. He lifts the Kiwi Killah, and delivers a German Suplex. MM goes down hard, but when Gator goes for another pin, he throws an elbow the Champ's ribs, and rolls into his own pin.

Break up, MM breaks it up before the ref can count the pin, instead he gets Gator in another Mindsleeper and is holding tight. Gator's fighting, and trying to get to his feet again, but Mastermind locked in the knees as well, so Gator cannot get up. He's holding tight, and Gator is feeling it. It looks like Gator's about to go out. He goes slightly limp. The ref comes over to check. NO! Gator just needed to relax for a second before gathering up his strength to throw the mother of all punches right into Mastermind's temple, causing him to break the hold and fall to the mat.

Gator bends over, winded from the match. Mastermind starts to get to his feet and realizes Gator isn't paying any attention. Mastermind runs toward the ropes, on the rebound, Gator springs to life...

JOEY STYLES: “Disaster Drop!”

Gator hits Mastermind with the lifting Samoan drop, then hooks the leg.

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, and STILL XWF Television Champion, GATOR!”

JOEY STYLES: “Gator comes away with the win and retains the Television title in convincing fashion!”

Madness returns and we're in the limo of Paul Heyman as he arrives at the outer Kansas City home of John Madison. Paul exits the limousine and is greeted warmly by an abnormally strange John Madison. Abnormal, even for him, as we fade back to the arena.

JOEY STYLES: “Paul Heyman is now at the home of John Madison! While they meet and discuss Madness/Warfare relations, we'll continue in to our main event!”

”House of 1,000 Corpses” by Rom Zombie plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “This main event contest is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, from Sulfur, Louisiana, weighing 233 pounds. DOCTOR LOUIS D'VILLE!”

”Bad Company” by Bad Company plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent. From Savannah, Georgia. Weighing 200 pounds. DOUGLAS DELACROIX!”

JOEY STYLES: “Delacroix! D'Ville! One on one! Right meow!”

MAIN EVENT
Douglas Delacroix
- vs -
Dr. Louis D'Ville
-One Fall-

The two men stare each other down near the center of the ring as the bell rings. Doc goes for a hard right hand, but Delacroix blocks it, then follows it up with a violent knee lift into Docs midsection. This doubles Doc over a little and Double D drops a hard forearm smash across Docs back, dropping the good doctor to one knee.

Delacroix runs toward the ropes, on the rebound, Doc jumps back to his feet, delivering a devastating knee lift into Delacroix which sends him spinning into the air and down to the mat. Delacroix starts to get to his feet almost immediately. As he does so, he's taken right back to the mat with a lunging clothesline fro Doc.

Doc backs off for a second before helping Delacroix to his feet and delivering a thunderous snap suplex and quickly floats over for a pin combination.

JOEY STYLES: “Kick out from Delacroix! Much too early here!”

Doc gets back to his feet and lifts Delacroix to his. Once they are both back to a vertical base, Doc tosses Delacroix into the corner with some authority behind it. Delacroix collides with the corner and bounces out. Doc runs off the ropes and off the rebound, he leaps into the air and drives Douglas Delacroix head first into the mat with a running bulldog.

Doc quickly goes for another cover.

JOEY STYLES: “Delacroix kicks out yet again!”

Doc gets back to his feet, visibly unhappy with the speed of the count. He never minds that and returns his attention to his worthy adversary. He reaches down and grabs Delacroix by his hair and lifts him back to his feet. Delacroix bursts out of Doc's grip, then scoops him up off his feet, and slams him to the mat.

Doc starts to get to his feet almost immediately. Delacroix bounces off the ropes and delivers a hard shoulder block into the good doctor of the XWF. Delacroix doesn't let up. He lifts Doc to his feet and quickly plants him head first into the mat with a piledriver before hooking the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Doc kicks out and this match continues!”

Delacroix lifts Doc D'Ville to his feet. He then plants him back into the mat with DDT. Delacroix initially looks to be going for the cover but changes his mind and gets back to his feet. He lifts Doc back to his and proceeds to deliver a pump handle slam and finally hooks the leg!

JOEY STYLES: “Doc kicks out! Just in the nick of time!”

Delacroix gets back to his feet. He glares at the referee while not saying a word. He grabs Doc by his bald head and lifts him to his feet...

JOEY STYLES: “Blunt Force Trauma!”

Douglas Delacroix sends Doc one more time head first into the mat. This time with a double arm DDT. Delacroix lifts Doc to his feet and whips him off the ropes. On the rebound, Delacroix reaches down and lifts Doc into a firemans carry.

JOEY STYLES: “A shot in the dark!”

Delacroix goes for the Japanese version of the go to sleep, except Doc has other plans as he slips behind Delacroix and locks him into the Tazmission.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my God! It's the Kata... Kata.... the Tazmission!”

Delacroix struggles against the devastating submission but can't find the ropes as he and Doc fall to the mat. Doc has Delacroix's body grapevined meaning he only has one free hand.

JOEY STYLES: “There's not much you can do with one free hand!

“What?

“I said NOT MUCH!”

Delacroix struggles against the submission but refuses to give up. He starts fading fast, before finally succumbing to blackness. The referee raises Douglas' hand and drops it to the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “Delacroix I in danger here!”

The official lifts the hand of Douglas Delacroix one more time, before dropping it to the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “One more time and this match is history!”

One final time, the referee lifts and then drops Douglas' hand. He pops his eyes open at the last possible second and stops his hand from hitting the mat, literally just an inch away from it.

JOEY STYLES: “Somehow! Delacroix survives here!”

Delacroix starts driving his elbow hard into Doc's side. Over and over but Doc refuses to release the hold until one shot hits him between two ribs. Finally, Doc releases the hold. Both men struggle toward their feet. Doc charges at Delacroix who reaches down and delivers a stun gun to Doc, hanging him against the top rope.

Doc riccochets off the rope and Delacroix lifts him up and...

JOEY STYLES: “A shot in the dark! This time he nails it!”

Delacroix goes for the cover.

3!

JOEY STYLES: “Delacroix did it!”

Suddenly, the referee starts to wave it off, pointing out that Doc D'Ville had his foot on the ropes. Delacroix looks extremely angry and burns a hole through the referee with his stare.

JOEY STYLES: “...If looks could kill...”

Delacroix lifts Doc to his feet, still not taking his eyes off the referee.

JOEY STYLES: “So this match continues!”

Delacroix has Doc trapped in a rear waist lock and looks to be going for a German suplex. Doc flips over Delacroix's head and lands on his feet, right behind Dougie.

JOEY STYLES: “The 302!”

D'Ville locks Delacroix into the Tazmission!

JOEY STYLES: “They're in the center of the ring! Delacroix has nowhere to go!”

Delacroix fades faster than before and the referee moves in quickly to check on him. He lifts the arm before dropping it to the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “This could be it!”

A second time, the referee lifts, then drops Delacroix's arm.

JOEY STYLES: “It's do or die for Douglas Delacroix!”

The referee lifts a third time then drops it....

JOEY STYLES: “There's the bell!”

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, DOCTOR LOUIS D'VILLE!”

JOEY STYLES: “Doc D'Ville continues to win no matter the odds!”

Doc gets up and has his hand raised in victory.

JOEY STYLES: “Who the hell is that?”

A man starts to make his way toward the ring as the lights go out. A spotlight shines on the back of the man, creating nothing more than a silhouette. Doc D'Ville looks on from in the ring. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club continues to blast throughout Arrowhead Stadium as the man enters the ring.

The music fades, and the lights fade on.

JOEY STYLES: “That's Wyatt Reynolds! We haven't seen him in months!”

WYATT REYNOLDS: “I'd be lyin' if I said I was happy to be here!”

JOEY STYLES: “That drawl is pretty unmistakable.”

WYATT REYNOLDS: “Doctor D'Ville, I must apologize to you for what must, to you at least, seem to be a rude intrusion on your victory celebration. I assure you, Doctor, I mean you no harm. See, I've been away for quite awhile and I thought it was my due diligence to come on out right here in this shit hole of Kansas City and tell the world that ole Wyatt Reynolds is back!”

Kansas City boos. Intensely.

WYATT REYNOLDS: “I must admit Doc, that I'm quite impressed with what I've seen. Not only from you, but from many of those that have been gracin' the Madness spotlights as of late.

“That said, I'd like to shake your hand and welcome you to MY show! I feel like you and I can become quick friends, Doc. I'm Southern by the grace of God and just like you, I too, would like to heal the people of the world of their impurities.

“Surely we have different ideals and methods of accomplishin' such a thing, but that don't mean we can't be friends.”

Wyatt Reynolds extends his leather gloved right hand toward the Doctor. Doc hesitates, unsure of the man in front of him.

WYATT REYNOLDS: “You gon' leave me hangin' Doc?”

Wyatt asks with a smile on his face. His piercing blue eyes staring into the mind of the good Doctor. Doc quickly grasps Wyatt's hand and immediately regrets it. Doc starts to shake uncontrollably...

CRACK!

JOEY STYLES: “Delacroix with a chair shot from behind to Doctor D'Ville!”

D'Ville drops to the mat. Wyatt tosses something from his right hand to the stadium floor. Reynolds exits the ring as Delacroix glares at Doctor D'Ville. The camera catches a glimpse of some electronic device.

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is that? Whatever it is, it looked like it was sending a lot of voltage coursing through Doctor D'Ville.”

Wyatt Reynolds re-enters the ring with a branding iron. Delacroix smiles slightly as Reynolds drives the branding iron into the bare chest of Doctor D'Ville.

IN WYATT I TRUST

JOEY STYLES: “That sickening smell of burned flesh! In Wyatt I Trust is seared into the skin of Doctor D'Ville!”

Doc D'Ville rolls around on the canvas.

WYATT REYNOLDS: “One may smile and smile and be a villain, Doc! And there ain't no question, I'm a villain!”

”Beat the Devil's Tattoo” by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club plays.

JOEY STYLES: “What is the connection between Douglas Delacroix and Wyatt Reynolds!?”

Fade to John Madison's house. John Madison has just finished planting a tree in a rather large mound of dirt in front of his home. He walks back into his house and starts throwing out carpeting. The camera looks down at some blood-red stains on the carpet. The camera looks up at John Madison.

What? Can't a guy do some redecorating?

JOEY STYLES: “Wait a minute! Where the hell is Paul Heyman!?”

Madness fades out.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-01-2014, 09:57 AM

oh shit what did u do to heyman maddy?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post