Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love It Sunday RESULTS!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-28-2014, 07:31 PM

[Image: YK5JwfO.jpg?2]

The camera fades from black to the roaring crowd inside the trademark Disney castle. Music blasts as we go to our announcers this evening.

MICKEY: "AHA! Hello boys and girls. I'm Mickey Mouse."

GOOFY: "GAWSH! And I'm Goofy. And welcome to Love It Sunday live at Disneyland!"

Tinkerbell flies past the camera setting off totally sick pyro, and opening the show with a bang.

Woe
- vs -
DShadows

Kraken 'I wanna high yeah' plays as Woe makes his way down to the ring.

Killing In The Name By Rage Against The Machine hit over the P.A. system. David makes his way out from the back and to the top of the ramp. He's puffing on a BUBBLE BLOWER as he looks around. He takes a big hit and then blow out the smoke into the air before he starts on his way down the ramp. As he is he's giving fans high fives and fist bumps. Before he walks up the steel ramp he hands the BUBBLE BLOWER to one of the fans in the crowd. He walks up the steel ramp and gets into the ring. David walks over to one of the corners and leans on it waiting for the match to start. High as FLOWERS.

Both men respectfully shake hands before the ref singles for the bell. Both men walk towards each other again and insist on the other throwing the first blow.

GOOFY: "Gawsh! these fellas are too gosh darn nice."

MICKEY: "AAHA! Right you are Pluto."

The pair, after many courtesies, finally lock up. Woe can clearly over power the smaller Shadows but decides that it will be kinder if they look equal, but Woe is underestimating Shadows who turns the tide and hits Woe! With a rubber chicken!

The crowd belly laugh Shadows continues the foul play! Hitting Woe's sides with the rubber chicken. Woe tries to put his guard up but this joke is too much for him as Shadows finds every opening and strikes. Woe shakes out the joke and takes away from shadows, delivering a devastating smack! To Shadow's wrist! DShadows looks sad as the crowd 'awws' and Woe feels bad and opens his arms to Shadows for a hug. Shadows looks around but finally accepts the hug.

MICKEY: "How sweet."

The ref looks in close to the hug to make sure it's nice enough I guess but realizes Shadows has fallen asleep in Woe's huge frame! The ref raises Shadows arm and drops it. He puts up a finger signalling that his arm has dropeed once

The ref raises Shadows arm again.

Shadows arm flops back down to the side. The ref raises the arm, one last time.

GOOFY: "Gee whiz, if Shadows arm drops again he's out of this match for good right Mickey?"

MICKEY: "AHA! That's right Goof."

3!

Shadows arm drops again and the ref signals for the bell, the sound waking up Shadows in his stoner haze.

Winner Everyone! But partially Woe by way of nap time

MICKEY: "Well Woe was declared the winner but everyone technically wins at Love It. Good for Woe though."

GOOFY: "Teheehehehehehheheheheh."

MICKEY : "Did you like that rhyme?"

GOOFY: "It was just in time."

Mr. Some lovely fed
- vs -
Frodo Smackins

Pest and Barbie walk down to the ring. He's wearing a black cloak that says WG WF on the front. Once in the ring Barbie raises his hand in the air and he removes his cloak, which she holds and exits the ring.

Frodo walks down to the ring dragging a payphone behind him. He gets in the ring, and with the help of the ref pulls the payphone into the ring.

GOOFY: "Why does he have a payphone with him?"

Both men wait respectively for the ref to signal the bell, Frodo looking as angry as usual.

GOOFY: "Is nobody really going to answer me?"

It looks like Frodo's daughter Katie is fastening pillows to Frodo's fists and feet.

MICKEY: "Is that allowed?"

GOOFY: "Why is there a payphone in the ring? I want answers gawsh darn it!"

The ref checks Frodo's pillows to make sure they're sufficiently soft. They're good!

The ref signals for the bell and this match is under way! Pest cheerfully hops around the ring looking for an opening, as Frodo looks disgruntled that he's been forced into this situation. Pest lunges and tickles Frodo's side, Frodo's face doesn't change and he raises his fist into the air and smashes his pillowed fury into Pest's LOLLIPOP crown, it's not very effective. Pest looks unfazed with Frodo's pillowy punch. Frodo tries again with a hook to the jaw, nothing. And again. Still nothing. That is some high quality down in those pillows.

Frodo screams in anger and continues his assault on Pest. But it's doing literally nothing, Pest must feel kind of bad as he tries to untie the pillows from Frodo's hands but Smackins' throws a tantrum and headbutts Pest before leaving the ring. The ref tends to Pest as Frodo tries to bite off his fluffy mittens. the ref begins to count Frodo out.

678910!

GOOFY: "That was a quick count out."

MICKEY: "Frodo has left the building Goofy."

Winner Everyone! But partially Pest by count out.

GOOFY: "That payphone hasn't left the building."

Love it fades to nap time as the audience goes to get milk and cookies.

LH Harrison
- vs -
Doctor Louis D'Ville

Smoke flows out from the stage as LH Harrison descends upon the main stage from the rafters above with his arms outstretched a huge smile upon his face. He hits the stage and looks around smiling. He walks to the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, extends his arms out, closes his eyes, and smiles broadly.

Enters dark arena with red lighting and smoke. Approaches ring slowly with slight concern for the safety of his next patient.

There’s the bell, and Harrison and Doctor D’Ville meet in the middle of the ring and… they exchange a super secret handshake! Wow that thing looks complex!

Oh, they’ve transitioned into a Greco-Roman hug! Very touching, but also still manly since they are technically hitting one another with those impassioned slaps to the back.

They circle… okay, they’re moving in on one another and we have a lock up! Collar and elbow tie up right in the center of the ring, it seems pretty equal… wait, it looks like LH Harrison is breaking off and he might want a test of strength! No, wait… he’s got his hand in a fist… for a thumb wrestling challenge!!!

LH Harrison: One two three four, I declare a thumb war!

Doctor D’Ville: You’ve made quite the error, my friend. Challenge accepted.

They grab one another by the hands, and we have a full on thumb warrior match coming to you live from Love It!

Harrison takes an early lead, pushing Doc’s thumb around and forcing him to play defense. Doc’s in bad shape, but OH! He bears down and suddenly changes direction! He’s got LH’s thumb pinned down!

1…

2…

OOOH! LH Harrison just barely got his thumb out from under Doc D’Ville’s! LH looks desperate here and he’s just throwing his thumb around all willy-nilly, hoping to catch Doc unprepared!

WHAT A MANEUVER! Doctor D’Ville used Harrison’s own momentum against him and has his thumb down again!

1…

2…

3!!!

Doc did it! Doc did it! He won the thumb war!

Luckily for LH Harrison, that’s not how you win matches in the XWF – this contest is still going on!!!

Harrison runs the ropes, and he slams into D’Ville with a HUGE high five! That slap echoed through the whole arena!

Doc D’Ville fires back with a fist bump!

Now they’re circling one another, and they’re both looking like they’re about to explode with energy!

They run toward each other!

CHEST BUMP! CHEST BUMP! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, THEY CHEST BUMPED THE HECK OUT OF EACH OTHER!!!

That was a heck of a move, both competitors are taking a second to recover from that one!

Wait, Harrison is running at D’Ville, and he’s got himin a full Nelson… no, wait, he’s tickling him! HARRISON’S TICKLING D’VILLE! D’VILLE’S DOWN!

Doc D’Ville is trying to break the hold, but LH’s fingers are all over him! He’s got him in the pits! (How you doin’?) He’s got him on the belly! (How you doin’?) He’s got him on the medulla oblongata! (How you doin’?)

Doc is turning blue from laughing so much – and that’s it! He’s tapping out! LH HARRISON MADE DOC D’VILLE TAP TO A TICKLE FIGHT!!!

Winner Everyone! But partially LH Harrison by way of submission.

Gator & "Hot" Todd
- vs -
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane & Diesel

Gator & Todd walk out to Gardenia by Kyuss and smile and wave to the crowd. Both men go to their knees and beat their chests three times, on the third beat they raises their fists to the air as pyro goes off. They walk to the ring high fiving fans along the way.

The high pitched wail of Dee Snider pierces the air as the Twisted Sister classic pumps through the PA system. As two big pyro towers shoot off on either side of the stage, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane spins out of the entrance ramp, wearing his favorite t-shirt, a cutoff Faster Pussycat screen print, long silver tights and shining silver boots. The crowd pops as Loverboy struts down the aisle,strumming the air guitar and leaping into the air with a jumping split. As he hops onto the ring apron, he swings around, facing the crowd, and pumps his fist along to the music, singing along and inciting the crowd to do so as well.

Suddenly HORN!

The Diesel Blues strikes up and he makes his entrance after the sound of the horrrrrrrrrrrrrrn. He carries the old WWF title and slaps hands with a few fans at ringside. He walks up the stairs and steps over the top rope and into the ring. He then walks to the middle and holds both the WWF title and his other fist in the air as he gets showered with that sweet retro 1995 gold pyro.

Gator and Diesel start off in the ring of the LOVELY Love It Sunday. The fans are chanting ‘This Is Awesome’ before the match even begins! The two men point at the audience and tell them that they are awesome. The crowd cheers and several couples kiss passionately. They turn their attention to the match and circle around. Gator runs forward and latches himself onto the leg of Diesel. Diesel laughs and pats him on the head. Gator gets hug and Diesel hugs him tight tossing him around in the tight embrace. Gator is laughing so hard that he falls away and tags in Todd. Todd walks to the center of the ring and extends his hand. Diesel looks sternly at him and shakes his head. Todd withdraws his hand sadly, but Diesel laughs and opens his arms for a hug. Todd leaps into his arms for the embrace. Diesel skips around the ring with Todd in his arms, but Loverboy taps him on the shoulder to tag in. Loverboy comes in and takes the now sleeping Todd out of the hands of Diesel. Loverboy rubs the head of Todd before walking across the ring and letting Gator tag in. Loverboy and Gator circle around the ring before Gator goes low and grabs the foot of Loverboy! He removes Loverboy’s already loose boot and begins tickling the foot of Loverboy! Loverboy freaks out and is trying to get to the ropes! But Gator pulls him back to the center of the ring! Loverboy is crying in laughter as the tickling progresses. The referee walks up and high-fives Gator before checking on LB. He raises his hand.

1…

2…

NO! LB is back up! He’s fighting the tickling and gets to the ropes. Gator instantly breaks it not wanting to be a jerk.

LB runs over and tags in Diesel while he’s still laughing. Diesel comes in and punches Gator in the gut! The referee pushes Diesel back and warns him that another blatant disregard for the Love It rules will result in him getting disqualified. Diesel looks enraged! He argues with the referee while Todd ascends the top rope. He jumps down and hits a flying….. NOOGIE! Diesel’s hair is all messed up. Todd raises a finger to the sky and licks it. He sticks it straight into the ear of Diesel!

IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Diesel if walking around stunned by the joyful teasing from Todd! Gator stands up and blows a raspberry at Diesel. Gator lifts his hands in the air and begins tickling the ribs of Diesel! Diesel is squeeling like a little girl as the tickling ensues. The referee asks him if he wants to succumb. Diesel shakes his head no before he finally gives in!

MICKEY: "Gator tickled Diesel into submission!"

GOOFY: "Once again proving the tickle is the most devastating move in this sport."

Winner Everyone! But partially Gator & Hot Todd by way of submission.

Gator raises his arms in awe and celebrates with Todd as Vinnie tends to a still giggling Diesel. Gator waves in everyone who participated tonight. Everyone gets to the ring and throw their arms over each others shoulders and sway and sing as SNOW falls from the ceiling.

Love it fades out to Santa Claus flying pass the screen saying merry Christmas.

Special thanks to everyone who helped out and opted in.

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-28-2014, 07:46 PM

Awesomely fantastically smashing! Amazing idea, Gator oh boy!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-29-2014, 04:49 AM

Not bad

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-29-2014, 08:49 AM

"The payphone is to beat Ariel Knight with, if he came down and got stupid."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-29-2014, 11:47 AM

I descry a payphone!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 05:28 PM

(09-29-2014, 08:49 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "The payphone is to beat Ariel Knight with, if he came down and got stupid."

"I'll send a text To Goofy to tell him that, I'm sure it's been haunting him."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 05:41 PM

Maverick struts in looking quite cheerful. However, when he sees Gator, his face contorted into one of worry and concern.

"Oh, uh, hey Gator. Uh, is Todd taking his loss he received last Wednesday well? Oh, and uh, is he hurt at all?"

OOC: Thought we're still keeping to being nice guys since this is the results screen. If I'm wrong let me know.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 06:04 PM

".... Who are you?"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 06:25 PM

Maverick's eyes go wide, then he facepalms.

"I was Todd's opponent last Warfare... You used to keep on calling me Iceman, leaving Todd to correct you... Does Maverick ring any bells?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 06:32 PM

"..."

"Sorry, I don't think I've ever seen you before. Iceman rings a bell, were you in Top Gun?"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 06:40 PM

Maverick's eye begins to twitch.

"Y'know what? It'll be better if you just get Todd in here. He'll remember. Just ask him if you remember who Maverick is, and when he says yes, ask him the questions I asked you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 06:42 PM

*Gator looks a little dumbfounded, I guess, and turns away shouting to Todd*

"Todd! Who's Iceman!?"

*Todd replies confused off camera*

T: "Who!?"

*Gator turns back*

"Yeah nobody knows you, sorry bro."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-29-2014, 06:51 PM

Maverick facepalms once more, harder this time.

"No, not Iceman. MAVERICK. Ask him if he knows MAVERICK. Then ask him the initial questions I asked you before you asked who I was."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-30-2014, 12:38 PM

"You sure your name's not Iceman? I think Gator would know these things. He is a champion."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-30-2014, 12:49 PM

"Then why in one of Gator's promos, did Todd keep correcting him and telling him my real stage name?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-30-2014, 12:54 PM

"Todd's insane. Simple as that."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-30-2014, 01:33 PM

(09-30-2014, 12:49 PM)Maverick Said: "Then why in one of Gator's promos, did Todd keep correcting him and telling him my real stage name?"

"You're lying again. Stop making stuff up."

Hate Post Like Post