Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Brand New Angel
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-26-2014, 08:32 PM

The wind blows cold in this abnormal September day. The Inspirational One looks up the hill towards where his father has already began the climb. LH sighs sadly and places his hands in his pockets. His brow begins to sweat slightly from guilt and nervousness. LH walks up the hill in pursuit of his father. He looks to his sides seeing headstone after headstone. A body beneath each and every one. It’s an eerie thought if you truly think about it. Who could blame LH or any other man from having remorseful thoughts when entering a graveyard? The ground seems to get steeper and steeper as he makes his way to catch up with his father. He finally gets to the top of the hill where his dad has stopped. He makes his way up beside him. His dad turns to him with sadness in his eyes and a faint smile upon his face. He places a hand on LH’s shoulder and squeezes it tight. He takes a long drawn out sigh as if holding back tears. LH pats his hand. His dad looks back towards the grave.

It would’ve meant a lot to your mother knowing that you were here.

LH looks away trying to conceal his sorrowful expressions.

I know she would have…

Do you remember the time when we all went to that cabin at Lake Degray? Just you, me, your brother.

And Jessica.

Well, and her yes. You two had just started dating, I believe? But I just look back at that trip and think of the drive there where we played car games and listened to music rocking out the whole way there. Then the beautiful lake and the hiking trip that we took? When it started pouring down rain half-way through the trek and we had to run for cover? We all were cold and miserable. Except your mom. She would just smile and laugh that long barrel laugh f hers. Oh how I miss the sound of it. But do you remember what she told us under that little ledge?

LH looks up to meet his father’s gaze. He smiles faintly.

The Sun will come out tomorrow.

Their synchronicity makes the two men fall out laughing. It was probably for the first time since their mother/wife had passed away that they had laughed truthfully. They finally regain their wits and look at the grave. LH looks at his dad with adoration and smiles to himself.

Do you remember your 40th birthday party?

His dad thinks for a minute and laughs to himself.

You mean that party with the cake where they misspelled my name? That’s what they get for getting a bakery to make my cake. I’ve always preferred home-made things and she knew that. The balloons also were black and the cake had a grim reaper on it. Way to make me feel young, Lynn.

He trails off as he says his wife’s name. The saying of her name seemed to bring the realism of her passing back to his mind. He stares at the headstone that reads…

[Image: 9QEvPZU.jpg]

His father suddenly falls to the ground on his hands and knees. He begins sobbing profusely. His whole body is racking in shivers. LH falls to his knees and puts his arm around him.

I miss her so much, Henry

I know you do, Dad. I miss her too.

How can she be gone? I needed that woman… I needed her by my side until the end of our days. But now… now I’m stuck alone. With no one… I…. I don’t know how to go on from here…

Dad you’re not alone! I’m here, Dad. I’m not going anywhere, I promise.

They stand up still holding each other.

I love you dad and I’m really sorry about Mom…

You should be.

LH’s body turns cold. Did he… did he just hear what he thought he had just heard? His stomach jumps into his throat and he gasps for air. Did his father just say he should be sorry? Did… does… does his dad blame him for his mother’s death? He tries to speak and tries to look at him, but the fear is rising up. He finally is able to muster speech.

…what?

His father removes himself from the embrace and stares at his son in the face with a look of pure hatred on his face.

You should be sorry.

He had… he had said it.

It’s your fault, Henry. Or should I call you LH Harrison? You don’t care about me, you don’t care about your children and wife, and you didn’t care about your mother. AND NOW SHE’S DEAD! It’s all your fault… it’s all your fault.

A voice joins in from behind. He turns to look and it’s his wife, Jessica, and his two children holding her hands. They join in with his dad.

It’s all your faultit’s all your faultit’s all your fault.

LH looks panicked at the four family members accusing him of murdering his mother. He takes a step back as they move forward. He takes another step back. He then notices something grabbing at his feet. He looks down and notices a disgusting hand on his shoe. He jumps in the air and turns to face it. Directly in front of the headstone, a hand has reached up out of the ground. LH stands back and watches, in horror, as the ground breaks way for a body to exit the grave. It gets out in a crawl stance before slowly extending to the standing. The hair over the sunken face parts revealing the face of his mother.

…Mom?

It’s… your… fault…

The corpse of his mother lunges forward!

AHHHHHHAHHHHHHHH!

LH Harrison bolts upright in bed. His heart is pounding extremely fast and feels as though it’s going to jump right out of his chest. He takes some deep breaths to calm himself down. He puts his face in his hands and pulls at his short hair. He hears Viktor’s snores from the next room over and he’s shocked that that lug could sleep right through all of that screaming. He looks at his alarm clock which reads 3:37 AM. He lays down on his back and rubs his fingers over his eyes.

BZZZZT

LH rolls over and picks up his phone. He sees a text message there from his wife, Jessica. He hurriedly slides the lock button over and looks at the message. It reads simply…

I’m sorry… I made a mistake.

LH looks at it and is curious as to its nature. What did she do? Did she go on a date? Did she hook up with someone? Or… or was she admitting to something else? He holds the phone up and quickly types in.

How so?

She is typing… still typing… it seems like an eternity that she types…

Finally the message comes through.

Oh I wasn’t expecting a replay so fast… I can’t talk about it right now. Let’s meet in the morning. Can you come over the house?

LH sighs. He types back…

Yes I’ll be there at 8.

LH rolls over.

There’s no way he’s going to be able to sleep now.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post