Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barney Green
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 06:04 PM

Face me, come on do it, you pussy.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pest's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-26-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-26-2014, 06:25 PM

barney will eat u

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Morbid Angel (09-26-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 06:29 PM

Are you sure? Are you absolutely certain?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pest's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-26-2014)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-26-2014, 06:32 PM

Whatever happened to your glorious crown, friend?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 06:43 PM

I still have my crown, but I stopped wearing my mask.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-26-2014, 07:04 PM

It seems you were eager to remove the mask, Mister Pest. Tell me, why even have it in the first place? And also, why the verbal abuse towards Mister Green?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 07:08 PM

Because he's a dirty fat . And I wore that mask to hide my true identity. I've still got a mask on, if you think this is my real face you're sadly mistaken.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pest's post!
Vincent Lane (09-26-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-26-2014, 07:21 PM

i was happy with ur mask on. now you look like a

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-26-2014, 07:21 PM

[color=#FF0000][font=Times New Roman]I see! So you just replaced your former mask with another mask to, I presume, continue to keep your identity a mystery. I suppose I would hide my true identity as well if I targeted someone I believed to be a "dirty fat ]

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 07:23 PM

(09-26-2014, 07:21 PM)Doctor Louis Dville Said: [color=#FF0000][font=Times New Roman]I see! So you just replaced your former mask with another mask to, I presume, continue to keep your identity a mystery. I suppose I would hide my true identity as well if I targeted someone I believed to be a "dirty fat ]

I target a lot of people. I use to masks as a means of throwing my opponents off. If they do not know what I look like it's harder to spot me if I go for a sneak attack. Which means they have to be more on guard. Eventually they get sloppy.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-26-2014, 07:35 PM

I understand the purpose of a disguise, my friend. I suppose you use your sneak attacks as a regular means of getting a point across. Are you always on edge?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 07:55 PM

I'm not on edge, I'm on a mission. There's a difference. Do you want to be on my list? I've allowed to function in peace, that doesn't have to continue.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-26-2014, 08:14 PM

It was a simple question, Mister Pest. Your mission here is quite unclear to me by what I've seen from you since my induction, but we'll get to that. Tell me about this list you threaten me with.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 08:23 PM

People to drive out of this fed. I was hired to cleanse it of its filth. I've driven Darren Dangerous and Socrates out. I'm working on Crybaby Jane, and will soon have my victory. Barney is on the list.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-26-2014, 08:32 PM

Is that a fact? I am also here to cleanse the organization. I have a long list myself. I believe it stretches to approximately 600 patients at the moment. As for Mister Lane, I believe you failed your cleansing process against him once. Perhaps, I could clean up your mess for you if you're unable once again.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 08:34 PM

I don't just have to beat them in the ring to clean them. I never fought Socrates, and yet he left. Perhaps if you're going to cleanse we can assist each other?
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-26-2014, 08:46 PM

My purpose here is to cleanse. And please know, my friend, I am very, VERY patient. I mentioned my list was miles long, although, I'm not the hunter you claim to be. My doors are always open and my patients come to me when they need cleansed. However, I am curious, how would you assist me?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2014, 08:54 PM

I make mother fuckers so angry they go to you to calm down, and you help them leave this place. Boom, we cleanse together.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-26-2014, 09:12 PM

As I said, my patients come to me when needed. There is a sickness in the XWF, Mister Pest. I plan to eradicate this sickness. Free the competitors from it. I don't wish them to leave. I don't wish them to quit. I don't wish them to give up. I wish them to recover from it and prosper. Your mission seems to differ from my own, friend.

Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-27-2014, 01:43 AM

[Image: zCyajwP.png]

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Vincent Lane (09-27-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2014, 04:01 AM

You all just made a foible right?

No?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2014, 04:22 AM

I really don't think that word fits there. Do you actually get word meanings, or do you just use them hoping to not sound ? Because you failed that goal.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2014, 04:27 AM

Hey Barney, did you hear something?

It sounded almost exactly like a forgotten memory. Like something really far behind me stomping its feet.

Weird, man.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2014, 04:48 AM

Coming from someone who needs help to beat me, and can't stop looking whenever I speak, I'm not sure how much we can take it. You are a ass .