Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I Am Everything You Are Not RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-26-2014, 04:09 PM

[Image: Waoj97T.jpg]

The Prince of Pretty has arrived to the XWF. That match doesn't count when I lost to Blizzard because I wasn't pinned. It was that dumb bimbo's fault. Liz Harrison or whatever her name is. I don't really care. I am a true model. I get my picture taken everywhere I go. I got this gorgeous face. Now let's address my opponent. Bryan James. Really? What an original name. I could come up with better names in my sleep.

I don't even know who Rick Martel is. He must be some guy you made up to try to make yourself seem cool or something. All I know for a fact is I am far prettier than you. You try to be hip by making references to old games like Street FIghter II. Comparing me to Vega. How original? This pretty boy is gonna kick your ass and when all is said and done, You will experience the Green Dream.

You don't even have the skills to keep up with greatness. I was here before you and I will be here after you. I am gonna rock you like a hurricane with my moves like Jagr and that Boston swagger I got. I'm starting the Pretty Revolution. It's time for me to show the world that gorgeous people finish first.

[Image: 20W76FV.jpg]

The scene opens up inside of a Russian Prison where we see Barney Green sitting inside of a jail cell. In walks "Barney Green". "Green" goes to speak.

"Barney": You enjoying your stay here?

Barney: You son of a bitch. You set me up. I am not happy about all this and when I get out of here, You won't like the outcome.

"Barney": It's not like anybody knows you are here anyway. Besides, I am making more money than you probably did as Barney Green.

Barney: You are nothing more than a fraud and when I figure out what exactly I am charged with, I will be back. I got rights.

"Barney": Hate to break it to you, . You don't got many rights in a Russian Prison. Just because you are an American doesn't mean shit here. Now, If you excuse me, Gorgeous people got important things to do then waste time watching a fat disgusting slob rot in a prison.

"Barney Green" leaves the room as Green stares in shock and peril of his situation. The scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Vincent Lane (09-26-2014)