Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness: 9/22/2014
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-22-2014, 03:54 PM

[Image: 8RPU4hw.png]

September 22, 2014
NRG Stadium
Houston, Texas

Madness opens up and lime pyro explodes from all over the NRG Stadium in Houston. The fans are crazy tonight. No greeting from Joey Styles. Instead, the camera pans the crowd, then settles on the entrance way...

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY GOD!

“HOLY SHIT!

“CM PUNK IS HERE!”

The crowd starts chanting for CM Punk over and over until the man himself walks through the entrance way.

JOEY STYLES: “DAMN YOU HEYMAN! YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU HAD US ALL EXCITED!”

Heyman and Miranda Tigris start making their way to the ring, laughing at the Houston crowd. Not CM Punk.... so sad.

RING ANNOUNCER: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Emperor and Empress of Xtreme, Miranda Tigris and Paul HEYMAAANNN!”

JOEY STYLES: “THIS SUCKS!”

Heyman and Tigris make their way to the ring. Once inside, the ring announcer hands his microphone over to Paul.

I hope you don't mind, Miranda and I, just having a little fun...

I'd like to take a moment to address what you saw on Wednesday Night Warfare.

JOEY STYLES: “What? He called it Warfare!

The fans boo the mention of the Wednesday show.

As I stand here today, I must say, that for the very first time in over a year, I was impressed with what I saw! Taking nothing away from my partner here, Warfare left a lot to be desired for quite a long time.

But when you have men like Archie Lawson and Giovanni Ferrari who have not one creative bone in their body calling most of the shots over there, Warfare became Borefare. Ms. Tigris, she knows this.

Heyman glances over at Tigris and she nods her confirmation.

If any of you think a quality show like that was put out there for the fans to enjoy was a coincidence or an accident, I can emphatically tell you, you're wrong!

JOEY STYLES: “What's he getting at here?”

Warfare is a respectable show once again and all of you, each and every one of you Madness Maniacs and each and every one of the Warfare Warriors can only thank one man!

JOEY STYLES: “What?”

Me.

JOEY STYLES: “Warfare was an absolute ratings success for the first time in quite awhile and Paul Heyman is to thank for that!? I don't see the connection.”

It was me!

The great and powerful almighty mad man of Madness.

The Genius of all things creative!

And the Emperor of all thing Xtreme!

It is because of PAUL HEYMAN that Warfare has turned the corner!

JOEY STYLES: “He's delusional.”

Think about it! That's all you need to do. What is the common denominator between Madness and Warfare? I mean, for all intents and purposes the two brands are completely different. But there is one common thread and that...

JOEY STYLES: “This crowd! Filled with the Madness Maniacs are chanting... Ozymandias!?

See!

The Maniacs can math!

The answer, the common denominator, the one common thread between Madness and Warfare is Ozymandias!

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell does that have to do with anything? Obviously I can't math!”

Before I wrestled control of Madness back into my meaty paws, I was just the Commissioner. What you don't know, is that during my tenure as Commissioner, I took my friend Ozymandias under my wing and taught him everything he knows about being a successful General Manager!

JOEY STYLES: “These Maniacs! They're still chanting for Ozy!”

Make no mistake about it, people. Ozymandias may work over on the other show now, but he still has all things Madness coursing through his veins! Like me, he has his finger on the pulse of what everyone wants to see!

JOEY STYLES: “That's not a surprise. Ozy was always good for Madness.”

Tonight, as we end the era of anything goes, I want you all to take a good damn look! Why? Because nothing about what you see on Madness is going to change. We'll continue to put out compelling television! We'll continue to garner higher ratings! We'll continue to give each and every one of you a reason to buy tickets! A reason to buy merchandise! A reason to tune in every Monday night and watch Madness!

Why?

Because I'm Paul Heyman! It's what I do!

All of a sudden over the speakers...

Heyman and Tigris get interrupted by an unfamiliar song playing over the speakers. Walking out is a sharp dressed and young blonde man with a big smile on his face. Heyman looks a bit confused. The man points toward the ring and gives them the 'gun' symbol with his fingers. Heyman doesn't look to impressed as the man starts making his way towards the ring. He gives a few high fives to fans near the ring. He looks around at the crowd, who have taken the same look as Heyman and Tigris wondering who he is.

JOEY STYLES: "Well, fans, I'm not sure who this is or what it's about."

The man gets in the ring and walks up to Heyman, and extends his hand but no shake from Paul. He then reaches for the microphone in Paul's hand but he doesn't even pretend to give it to him. He laughs and pulls a microphone from inside his suit coat. Heyman's eyebrow rises as the music starts to fade out.

????: "Ladies and .... Gentlemen."

The fans erupt in boos as the man seems to be stealing Paul's opening lines.

JOEY STYLES: "UH-oh."

Paul doesn't look to happy as the man's smile gives a bit bigger.

????: "My name is Jeff Fairfield, and I'm here to partner alongside of Mr. Heyman and Miss Tigris to take Monday Night Madness beyond the realm of...."

Excuse me? I appreciate you walking out here with your bright smile and ironed out clothes. I got the paperwork that we were getting a young and arrogant, which is another word for idiot, on the Madness managing team. I don't need you. Miss Tigris and I can handle things just fine.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: "I'm here to enhance your masterpiece."

I WASN'T DONE TALKING!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Wow.”

If you're going to work underneath...

JEFF FAIRFIELD: "Beside."

Heh.

If you're going to work underneath me... then you must understand you don't interrupt me while I'm talking. You let me finish. After I finish, you let Miranda talk. And when he's done, you wait for us to leave the room and then you can say whatever the hell it is you want to say. There's no enhancing my masterpiece. There's copying, which is why Borefare will never be as good as Madness. They don't want to copy the likes of Paul Heyman and so they do their own thing, which results in failure. This is why all the changes. You're here, not because I asked for you but because the XWF board wants to make it three on Borefare, and three on Madness just in case something were to happen. Let's be honest, nothing is going to happen to remove my name or my likeness from this show.

Paul Heyman is and always will be the personification.... of Madness.

JOEY STYLES: “I don't disagree.”

Heyman and Tigris laugh, and are about to make their way out of the ring.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: "You're right. You're absolutely right, Mr. Heyman."

Heyman stops for a brief moment.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: "I have potential, but right now it's your show. This is the show to be on. This is the place to learn something. You're the man to follow and copy. I get it. It's why I'm here with you, Mr. Heyman. You see, I have money. Lots of it. I have looks. I have a great body. I have an open mind and a mind willing to learn. What you want is what I'll help accomplish. You tell me to scrub toilets, and I'll find someone and get them to do it. You tell me to beat someone down, then I'll find someone to get it handled. If you want a golden opportunity to shape the next generation into a Paul Heyman mold... into a Paul Heyman guy... then look no further than yours truly. I can make things happen."

Paul gives a little grin. He shrubs his shoulders and waves for Jeff to follow him and Tigris backstage.

JOEY STYLES: “Say what you want about Paul Heyman the man, but he's one hell of a GM! Having Miranda Tigris on board, and now this Jeff Fairfield fellow, only solidifies his standing that much more!”

Heyman and Tigris make their exit as Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness returns! Folks, we're ready to hit the ring for the first match of the night!”

”Man That You Fear” by Marilyn Manson [lays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “The following contest is a Triple Threat match set for one fall! It is contested under Xtreme Rules! Coming down the aisle, from Witchita, Kansas, weighing 330 pounds. MORBID!”

”Now” by Paramore plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponents. First, from Miami, Florida. KRISTEN SILVER!”

”Swervin” by XV plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “Their opponent. From Berkeley, California. Weighing 177 pounds. ISAIAH YANKEM!”

JOEY STYLES: “Such an odd trio here. Morbid outweighs Silver by more than 200 pounds and outweighs Yankem by 150. I mean, both of them combined still don't equal Morbids weight! This could end up bad.”

Triple Threat Match
Morbid
- vs -
Kristen Silver
- vs -
Isaiah Yankem, DDS
-Xtreme Rules-

The three men look at each other and circle around. Morbid points at Isaiah and pulls a thumb across his throat. Isaiah looks at Morbid and walks up cocking his head to the side. He gets within a foot of Morbid and is talking trash looking straight up into the mask of Morbid. Kristen meanwhile crosses her arms and yawns. Morbid pushes Yankem.

Yankem looks at the crowd in disbelief. He looks at Morbid before running at him and nailing an enzuigiri! Morbid is still standing after the blow however. Yankem looks at him and kicks the big man in the knee three times. Morbid falls to one knee. Yankem bounces off the ropes and nails a bicycle kick! Morbid falls to the mat.

Kristen takes this time to rush into the action. She rolls up Yankem from behind!

1…

JOEY STYLES: “Yankem kicks out!”

Kristen scowls as she thought she would get the win easy. Isaiah gets up and turns right into a hurricanrana from Kristen! She begins kicking furiously at the abdomen and chest of Yankem. Morbid finally gets back up and grabs Kristen by the hair. He flings her into the ropes and catches her rebound with a heeeeeugggeeeee sidewalk slam! Kristen is laid out on the mat from that drop. Morbid leans back on her and the ref counts!

1….

2…

Thr-NO!

JOEY STYLES: “Yankem breaks it up, and this match continues!”

Morbid stands up and hits a throat thrust on Isaiah making Yankem back away clutching his throat. Morbid hits a big boot, and Isaiah falls to the mat. Morbid isn’t finished with Yankem however. He lifts Isaiah back up and kicks him in the abdomen. Isaiah leans over and Morbid places him in a powerbomb position. Morbid lifts him up and nails the falling powerbomb! He covers.

1…

2…

Th-NO!

JOEY STYLES: “Yankem kicks out!”

Morbid grabs Isaiah by the hair and throws him over the top rope. He grabs Kristen by the hair and launches her over the top rope as well. He steps over the top rope and steps down to the mat. He looks under the ring and finds a small tool box. Morbid pulls the lock off the chest breaking the lock! He opens it up and finds a small pair of pliers. He goes over to Isaiah and pushes him into the apron.

He grabs the chin of Isaiah and holds it open. With the other hand, he pulls the pliers towards the mouth of Yankem. Yankem kicks Morbid in the Ham-family jewels. Morbid lets loose of the pliers and falls down on top of Yankem pinning him to the apron. Yankem tries to push off Morbid put the huge body is pinning him. Kristen suddenly reappears with a steel chair!

She whacks the back of Morbid not once… not twice… but three times! She then smacks the exposed head of Yankem with it three times as well! Both men finally fall to the floor. Kristen climbs the turnbuckle as the crowd begins to murmur in anticipation. She then screams as she jumps off nailing a flying headbutt to Morbid on the outside of the ring! All three participants are lying on the outside of the ring.

Morbid is the first to stir. He lifts both Kristen and Isaiah up. He sets them up in front of the Spanish announce table. He clutches both of them by the throat and lifts them up. Yankem suddenly comes to life and punches Morbid in the face. He drops them as the shot caught him off guard. Yankem hits a few shots to the mask of Morbid and Kristen hits several forearm blows to the mask as well!

Yankem kicks him in the mid-section and Morbid bends over. The small two throw an arm over their head and they lift Morbid up and suplex him through the announce table! They both fall to the mat clutching their backs at the extreme weight they just lifted. Kristen catches Yankem with a forearm to the mouth and throws him back in the ring. She looks under the ring and finds a Singapore cane! She rolls in and screams at Yankem to get up. He gets up to his knee and she swings for his head!

Yankem ducks under and rolls her up!

1…

2…

Th-NO!

JOEY STYLES: “Silver barely kicks out!”

Yankem takes the dropped cane and swings for her head and nails it! She crumples to the mat. He covers!

1…

2…

Th-

JOEY STYLES: “BROKEN UP! Morbid came out of nowhere!”

Morbid bounces off the rope and hits a low dropkick scooting Yankem across the ring. Morbid lifts up Kristen by her hair and grabs her around the throat. Yankem bounces back up and rushes forth only to get choked by Morbid as well. Morbid lifts both of the two and slams them into the mat emphatically with a DOUBLE CHOKESLAM! He places a hand on both chests, but they kick out!

Morbid looks at the referee in disbelief for a moment. He grabs Isaiah up, but Yankem hits a chop to the chest of Morbid. He bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick. Morbid is reeling. Yankem runs off the ropes and hits a shoulderblock pushing Morbid over the top rope. Yankem turns around and almost gets hit by a Silver Lining superkick! Kristen off-balance turns around and gets taken to the mat by a running STO! She rolls over on her belly clutching her head. Yankem looks at the prone body and smiles big revealing that big gap in his teeth. He springs off the second rope and brings his two feet down on the back of the head of Kristen!

If I could have your attention for just a moment.

JOEY STYLES: “What's this all about?”

The cameras zoom in on the ruling class of the Madness Empire. Heyman, Tigris and the recently hired Jeff Fairfield. All three are standing within the sky box. Heyman places his hand on his head, but Fairfield stops him. Then, Fairfield places his on hand upon his own forehead.

All at once, spotlights fire up along the top of NRG Stadium, lighting up about a half dozen silhouettes...

JOEY STYLES: “Snipers!”

The snipers open fire, sending rounds into the ring. These are not rubber bullets though, these are live rounds piercing through the bodies of both Morbid and Kristen Silver.

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY GOD!!!!!”

Silver and Morbid are down, possibly permanently, and Yankem takes advantage of the opportunity given to him by the Xtreme Rulers of the Madness Empire! Heyman smiles and shakes the hand of his new General Manager.

1…

2…

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “Madness Maniacs, the winner of this match, ISAIAH YANKEM!”

JOEY STYLES: “So Yankem takes the win here! Here come the medics and they're prepared for the worst as they come with bodybags for Silver and Morbid!

“When we come back, Maniacs, we still have a lot more Madness action!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness resumes and we're staying with the action!”

”Chuck Norris” by Sunbelt Riders plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “The following contest is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, from Bad Axe, Michigan, weighing 180 pounds. THE SPIKE HANNIGAN!!”

”The Fire” by The Roots plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “And his opponent. From Birmingham, England. Weighing 225 pounds. SCULLY!”

JOEY STYLES: “This should be a solid match between two young, up and coming stars in the XWF!”

The Spike Hannigan
- vs -
Scully
-Standard One Fall-

The bell rings and the two men begin to circle around the outside of the ring. They tie up and Scully works Spike Hannigan into the corner. Using his slight size advantage he holds Spike in the corner and delivers a few back hands before Irish whipping him across the ring to the opposite corner. Scully runs behind him and lands a clothesline on Spike Hannigan. He stumbles out from the corner and is caught with a DDT. Scully covers him immediately and Spike kicks out before the official could make a count.

Scully spins Spike around and kicks him high on his neck. He runs into the ropes and hits Spike with a drop kick to the chest. Scully picks up Spike and attempts a headlock. Backing into the ropes Spike escapes the hold and sends Scully into the opposite ropes. Scully ducks the clothesline and bounces off the ropes behind Spike and walks into a hip toss. Spike falls into the ropes and comes off with a leg drop. He follows up the leg drop by wrapping his legs around Scully's neck for a leg lock. The official checks on Scully as Spike continues the hold. Scully eventually worms out and flips over Spike holding his legs and pinning him

JOEY STYLES: “Hannigan with the kick out!”

Scully picks him up by the head and throws his arm over his shoulder and nails a release fisherman suplex. Spike rolls right to his feet and gets caught with an fireman's carry slam. Scully runs after him and stomps Spike across the face followed by two more to the face. The crowd begins to boo Scully. Scully jumps up on the second rope and begins pointing and talking to the crowd and they respond with more boos.

Spike is flat on his back in the middle of the ring, slowly getting ot his feet. Scully remains on the turnbuckle and is cornered by Spike. He turns around and as Spike runs into the corner the two begin exchanging blows. Spike blocks one of Skully's punches and continues throwing punches of his own. Spike lifts Scully to the top turnbuckle and punches him twice more. Spike delivers the Facebreaker from the top rope! Spike slowly rolls over and goes for the pin!

JOEY STYLES: “Scully kicks out and this match continues!”

Spike turns around and lifts Scully up. Spike throws a couple of chops and a punch to Scully and snaps him back to the mat with a suplex. Spike pulls Scully to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes, Scully reverses. As Spike bounces off the ropes he holds on to the top rope. Scully already coming from coming off the opposite ropes hits a spinning heel kick that sends both me over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. "One".

Both men crawl around the floor on the outside of the ring. Scully begins pulling himself up on the ring barricade as Spike Hannigan climbs the ring steps. "Two". As both men reach their feet Spike jumps off of the apron onto Scully with a flying forearm smash. Both men hit hard against the barricade and lie on the floor. "Three".

Spike Hannigan seemed to get the worst out of the risky move when he hit his head on the barricade falling onto Scully. Scully reaches his feet first and grabs Spike by the hair and leads him back towards the ring. He slams Spikes face against the apron and throws him back into the ring. Scully looks at the crowd and they boo him once again. He jumps up onto the apron and climbs to the top rope. Spike rises to his feet and Scully jumps off the top rope with a huge cross body splash. Spike holds onto Scully when they land and reverses it into a pinning combination!

JOEY STYLES: “Kickout by Scully!”

Scully gets to his feet first and kicks Spike in the gut several times and pushes him under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring. Scully paces around the ring for a moment and gets showered with boos from the audience. He runs off the ropes and spears Spike Hannigan through the ropes onto the outside of the ring. The two men lay outside of the ring. "One!" They remain motionless then Scully makes it to his hand and knees. "Two!" Both men slowly rise to their feet. "Three!"

They exchange a few punches on the outside of the ring. Spike gains the advantage a bit with consecutive punches. "Four!" Scully blocks the fourth punch and pokes Spike Hannigan in the eye and drop toe holds him onto the ring steps. "Five!" Spike is out cold. Scully gets to his feet and picks up Spike by the head and slides him back into the ring. Scully raises his arms in the air for more boos from the crowd. He slides in below the bottom rope and hooks the leg.

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, SCULLY!”

JOEY STYLES: “So Scully is the winner here in a hard fought battle!”

The lights turn an orange hue as "Denial" by Sevendust begins playing throughout the arena. Shades' brand new Xtron video featuring many of the clips from his impressive performance at the mini gauntlet are shown along with various clips of him since then, holding the championship and posing with raging fans in various places.

Scully keeps his eyes on the entrance and gets ready for a fight! He's been trading barbs with Shades since even before Shades won the title and he invited Shades to appear here tonight.

The music continues and the clips keep rolling on the Xtron.

For several minutes.

Until the lights return to their normal color and the video stops. The music fades away before Shades' face appears on the tron from inside of a helicopter next to Crimson Face who is piloting it with his mind, keeping his arms crossed and just staring at the controls. Shades has an ice cream cone in his hand and gives a friendly nod to the camera.

Shades: Hey Scullmeister. I heard your invite and had to, well, do nothing about it because I didn't want this ice cream to melt. Eli was right, rocky road ice cream is delicious. Anyway, sorry for ruffling your feathers and making you think you were about to get a beat down just now, but hey, since you finally named a date for us to face off on Warfare I guess you'll get what's coming to you soon enough, right bud? Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be. Chump.

The feed dies as some of the fans boo, wishing they could have seen Shades put Scully in his place here tonight but others are finding this turn of event rather hilarious as Scully is left be in the ring.

Scully is in the ring celebrating when out of nowhere, he gets clipped in the face by a SPINNING WHEEL KICK from X-PAC!

JOEY STYLES: “Holy shit! X-Pac is in the house! WHY?! Does he even work here?!”

X-Pac gives Scully the X-Factor. Then leans him up in the corner and gives him a bronco buster, rubbing his nasty ass crotch all up in Scully's face.

Once X-Pac is finished, he gets up and tells Scully:

SUCK IT!

JOEY STYLES: “X-Pac has taken out Scully!

“Maniacs, stay with us as Madness rolls on live!”

We open up, outside of an unknown location. It's dark and sirens can be heard wailing in the background which can only mean that we are in the "wrong" part of town. The camera zooms around and we see John Austin with his back leaned up against a brick wall. He is wearing dark heavy shades over his eyes and is wearing an all white tailored suit. He seems to be smoking what looks like a very thin cigar. John flicks the cigar off to the side.

JOHN AUSTIN: “Mommy once told me when you play with fire, you are going to get burned. My taste for pain goes back as long as I could remember. Duke, you break into my home in the middle of the night and then you set it ablaze to what?

“Send me a message?

“Well I got that message Duke and you know what I interpret it as...that you are a coward. You see, you thought by staring into my eyes, I was going to be afraid. Well when you realized that didn't work, you thought the fire was going to make me run and hide under my girlfriend's skirt?

“Please Duke. I have been through a lot in my short lifetime to make me unafraid....follow me won't you?”

The camera quickly cuts a few minutes ahead and we see Austin walking along what looks like a dark alley. His hands in his pockets as he shuffles along. He stops along a vacant what seems to be out of place rocking chair.

JOHN AUSTIN: “See that Duke, this is where Marcus sat. Every day Marcus would sit here and if I didn't put my hood up and hide my face, he would stop me and give me bags of dope. He would force me to sell it and when I came back, he would jump me and take the money. He would leave me in a pool of blood before walking off to count the spoils.”

John continues walking until he stops near a flattened box near a lamp post. The box is very noticeable under the light.

JOHN AUSTIN: “This right here is where the local hobo would sit. The same hobo I had to fight for a fucking cheeseburger because I was broken down and homeless just like that prick. God forbid if I walked by him and had something of value because then the fight would be on once again.”

John continues walking until he stops near a railing that overlooks a body of water. John turns around and takes his shades off. The camera zooms in close.

JOHN AUSTIN: “Look into my eyes Duke.... You can't beat me and you never will. A lot of your opponents show their fear when they look into your eyes but I don't and I didn't when you and I stood eye to eye at my home. You know what Duke?....fuck it, I am a crazy man....I am a COMPLETE PSYCHO PATH..... Next time you walk by the likes of NeoNero, Steve Davids and the rest, look at the battle scars they have earned at my expense. Hell look at the scars I gave you here recently, that is the work of a crazy lunatic. .......Oh Duke... the war has only just begun.”

John walks off into the distance under the street lights. The lights start to flicker as the camera zooms out. As it zooms, you can see the horizon and some roof tops of buildings. Moments later, the entire town falls into complete Darkness.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The fact that you are not afraid, John Austin, only makes everything that much more fun.

“You might want to watch where you step.”

JOEY STYLES: “Duke is stalking Austin! Again!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back, and I have a feeling we'll be hearing from John Austin or Sebastian Duke again before the night is out!

“Right now, its time to head back to the ring!”

”Survive” by Rise Against plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “The following contest is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, from Baltimore, Maryland, weighing 179 pounds. He is the Aerial Knight, JOHNATHAN HEARTSFORD!”

”Whispers in the Dark” by Skillet plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent. From Hope, Arkansas. Weighing 225 pounds, LH HARRISON!”

JOEY STYLES: “These two relative newcomers have superstar written all over them! Tonight, only one may win!”

“The Aerial Knight”
Johnathan Heartsford
- vs -
LH Harrison
-Standard One Fall-

LH and The Aerial Knight look at each other across the ring. They lock up but a nice eye rake by LH. He looks at the ref like he did it on accident. LH goes on the attack regardless. He whips Heartsford against the ropes... ducks the clothesline.. but gets his by a knee in the stomach. Heartsford is down holding his jaw. LH starts to stomp on him... giving Heartsford hardly any room to rest. LH goes against the ropes and comes down with a knee.. but misses. Heartsford gets up and goes against the ropes himself.. drops a knee.

Heartsford stands up, and reaches for LH's head. He is pulling him up too. Heartsford is standing in front of LH and starts throwing some quick jabs to his kidneys. LH is trying to shake off the jabs. He's down to one knee, but stands up quick and throws a crazy right hook. Heartsford is rocked a bit. LH starts throwing jabs at Heartsford! Stomach! Kidney! Chest! Kidney! Chest! Stomach! Stomach! Stomach! A kick to the leg! Heartsford is down on his knee. LH runs against the ropes... he's looking for a strong punch and.. misses!

Heartsford is up.... quick kick to the stomach and DDT! Heartsford rolls over LH...

JOEY STYLES: “Harrison kicks out!”

Heartsford is catching his breath and stands up, and holds his ribs. He gets on top of LH and starts throwing a few punches at his head. It's like a boxing match. LH's nose seems to be busted open. The Aerial Knight doesn't seem to want to stop. The referee is trying to break it. He stops and just looks at the referee. Hes' saying something to the ref...

LH catches Heartsford off guard while he's arguing with the ref by delivering a brutal headbutt. LH is wiping away the blood from his nose. He goes to pick up Heartsford... Heartsford with a russian leg sweep! The Aerial Knight is stomping away now on LH. He stomps the right arm... the chest... the arm... the chest... the face... the face.. the face.. the face repeatedly! Heartsford stops and poses to the fans for a brief moment. LH is slowly rolling away.. trying to get to the outside. Heartsford notices it and won't let him make it. He stops it with a few stomps. He grabs LH's arm and drags him back to the middle of the ring.

The fans seem to approve this match. Heartsford picks up LH off the canvas..... slings him into the the corner. LH hits the corner hard. He falls to the mat. Heartsford starts to laugh... waving for LH to get up. LH is crawling. Heartsford walks towards him and picks him up.. another strong sling into the opposite corner and same result. Once again, Heartsford picks up LH and whips him in the corner. LH comes back running and knocks The Aerial Knight with a strong lariat! LH seems to be getting some momentum.

He picks up Heartsford and connects with a suplex!

JOEY STYLES: “KICK OUT! Man! That was so close!”

LH looks frustrated, but is trying to stay focused. LH gets up and pulls Heartsford up with him.

LH with a punch.

Heartsford with a punch.

LH with a punch.

Heartsford with a punch.

The two are trading blows! They both start throwing them out of sync trying to gain the upperhand. Finally, Heartsford sends a kick to the midsection of LH Harrison. It doubles Harrison over and the Knight charges in toward LH and delivers a modified version of the shining wizard!

JOEY STYLES: “The Knighting! That end is near for LH Harrison!”

Harrison is down for the count as Heartsford ascends the ropes. He leaps into the air with the shooting star press!

JOEY STYLES: “KNIGHTFALL ON HARRISON! That should be it, folks!”

Heartsford hooks the leg...

3!

JOEY STYLES: “Heartsford did it! He got him! Wait...”

The referee is waving off the three count, explaining that LH Harrison's leg was UNDER the bottom rope!

JOEY STYLES: “With Harrison's leg under the rope, that will nullify the three count!”

Heartsford looks dejected for a split second before dragging Harrison towards the center of the ring and hooking the leg all over again.

JOEY STYLES: “Harrison kicked out! Unbelievable!”

Heartsford is in shock. Initially, he sits on his knees staring up at the lights. He gets to his feet and reaches down, grabbing LH by his hair and starts to pull him to his feet.

JOEY STYLES: “There's life within Harrison!!”

Harrison lurches forward, lifting Heartsford into a firemens carry, before tossing the Knight into the air and delivering a gut buster across his shins!

JOEY STYLES: “From a Place of Hope!”

Harrison drapes his arm over Heartsfords chest...

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, LH HARRISON!”

JOEY STYLES: “Harrison picks up the well earned victory! That was a hell of a match!

“When we come back, the Xtreme title is on the line! Stay with us!”

"Denial" by Sevendust plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes our new XWF Universal Champion!”

Shades slowly steps out onto the stage, mic in hand and title over his shoulder. He soaks in the cheers along with some boos as the moment of him cashing in and pinning Eli James for the title is replayed on the big screen with his music continuing to play in the background.

The clip ends and the music dies down as Shades remains up on the stage.

Shades: Greetings and salutations, Madness!

There is a generous reaction as flashes of cameras are still filling the air and most of the fans are on their feet.

Shades: Now I know all of you have probably been expecting a long speech from me about how I came in and took this title (tapping the belt with his knuckle twice) from Eli James with ease, and how I plan to go on a spree of title defenses if I can manage to walk out of October 1st Warfare without being gang raped by Enigma and his besties, but guess what? You guys already know all that.

Shades lowers the mic a few inches and scans the crowd, looking through his orange tinted shades and nodding his head just ever so slightly for several seconds.

Shades: So with that in mind, there was really only one reason for me to come out here today-- and that's to announce...

He holds his free hand out to the side and lifts his head, saying loudly into the mic.

Shades: I'm here! Come and get me.

Dropping the mic, he holds that hand out as well, just remaining on the ramp as the fans look around to see if anyone is actually coming to attack him from any direction.

Shades finally begins to step backwards with his arms still held out and the camera follows him to the back as he continues walking backwards through the halls, looking right at the camera and speaking to it without the need for a mic.

Shades: And what about back here? Has anyone been planning to take a free shot at their champion somewhere in the back, like a true coward would? Anybody?

He slowly turns and starts to look where he's walking with his arms still held out, occasionally doing another slow turn and scanning all directions around him as he makes his way toward his limo.

Shades puts his arms down and shakes his head, disappointed.

Shades: Oh come on, guys. In another few seconds I'll be long gone from here and you'll all have missed your chance to touch greatness. Is there no man? No woman even?

Shades gives a salute to the camera and then enters his limo, allowing it to pull him away and far from the arena.

JOEY STYLES: “The official State of the XWF Address was quite simply: Shades is here, and nobody seems to have a problem with that.”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back and right now, Bobby Zi will defend the Xtreme title in a return bout from a few weeks back! Mastermind is on a devastating losing streak and he's hellbent on ending that streak right here tonight and plans to take back the Xtreme title in the process!”

”World Ablaze” by Killswitch Engage plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “The following contest is an Xtreme Rules match set for one fall! It is for the XWF Xtreme Championship!

“Introducing at this time, the special guest referee, representing the Heyman Alliance. Weighing 250 pounds. TOMMY GUNN!”

”The Monster” by Eminem and Rhianna plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “Introducing the challenger. From New Zealand, weighing 200 pounds, MASTERMIND!”

The Lost Soul plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent, from Johannesburg, South Africa, weighing 198 pounds. He is the current reigning and defending XWF Xtreme Champion! BOBBY ZI!”

JOEY STYLES: “These two are set to settle the score once and for all, right here!”

$1,000 Match
XWF Xtreme Championship

Bobby Zi ©
- vs -
Mastermind
-Xtreme Rules-
-GUEST REF: Tommy Gunn-

Mastermind and Bobby Zi standoff in the center of the ring. This feud feels like it has come full circle for both Mastermind and Bobby Zi. Tommy Gunn steps between them and pushes them apart. Bobby hands him the belt and Tommy looks at it for a while before passing it to the time keeper and ringing the bell. The two men lock up and Tommy walks over to the corner and rests his arms on it. He watches the match unfold in front of him with no interest whatsoever. Bobby bounces around the back of Mastermind and hits a big German suplex. Mastermind uses the ropes to get back up and lifts the charging Bobby by pulling down the rope letting Bobby tumble over. Mastermind celebrates and makes eye contact with Tommy Gunn. He walks over to him and looks up at the face of Tommy. Mastermind abruptly falls down into Gunn due to Bobby pulling his legs out from under him. Tommy rears back like he’s about to hit him but doesn’t. He breathes deeply keeping his cool. He resumes his place on the turnbuckle.

Mastermind is pulled out of the ring and out onto his face. Bobby stomps away on the face of Mastermind. Bobby climbs up onto the apron and waits for Mastermind to get to his feet. Bobby runs down the apron and launches himself hitting a flying knee to the side of the head of Mastermind. Bobby celebrates by taunting to the audience. A mixed response comes back to him. Bobby picks up Mastermind and throws him face first into the steel steps. Mastermind crumples down to the floor. Bobby walks around the ring and looks under the apron. He pulls out a table. He puts it in the ring. He looks under again and finds another table! He slides it into the ring. He looks once more under the apron and pulls out a ladder! Bobby is smiling towards the audience as he pushes it into the ring. Bobby gets into the ring but is taken out by a running DDT by Mastermind! Mastermind picks up the ladder and waits for Bobby to get up. He charges forward and SMACKS Bobby with it.

Bobby falls in a heap and Mastermind sets up the ladder in one side of the ring. He picks up the tables and sets them up one on top of the other. Bobby rolls outside of the ring. Mastermind follows him and picks up a steel chair. Bobby stands up and turns around and….

CRACKKKK

Mastermind scrambles Bobby’s brains with it! Bobby falls to the floor and lays there motionless. Mastermind picks up Bobby and locks on a headlock. He locks it on tight and looks at Tommy Gunn expecting him to check it out. Tommy rolls his eyes and steps out of the ring. He walks over and asks Bobby if he’s ready to ‘puss out.’ Bobby shakes his head and Tommy yawns and stretches his arms out over the announce table. Bobby begins fighting out of it and hits a jawbreaker breaking the submission. Mastermind clutches at his jaw and Bobby rolls into the ring. Mastermind pursues and Tommy Gunn lackadaisically gets into the ring. Mastermind goes over to Bobby but Bobby nails him with a Cartwheel Kick!

As Tommy Gunn looks on with trying to be neutral between Mastermind and Bobby Zi, suddenly there is a commotion from the crowd, and 3 people dressed in black, and wearing balaclavas jump over the railings, and enter the ring surrounding Tommy Gunn. They then start attacking him, and he attacks back, but the fight spreads out of the ring, and down the ramp, and into the back.

With no official referee in the ring and Mastermind and Bobby Zi still fighting, another official runs from the back and into the ring.

Bobby picks up Mastermind and hits a German suplex, but he’s not releasing! He hits another one followed by a third German Suplex! Mastermind slowly gets to his feet and hits a fisherman suplex on the unsuspecting Bobby Zi. Mastermind climbs the top rope and hits a flying clothesline! The MIND CHANGER! Bobby is reeling and gets locked into THE MIND SLEEPER! The sleeper hold is locked on and the referee asks if Bobby wants to surrender. Bobby shakes his head and punches Mastermind in the head. Mastermind relinquishes his hold and Bobby runs off the ropes and nails a crossbody taking down Mastermind. Mastermind rolls to the ropes and gets up using them. Mastermind hits a clothesline and climbs the ladder. Bobby doesn’t stay down for long as he jumps up the ladder as well. They get to the top and begin exchanging blows.

Bobby hits a huge punch knocking Mastermind for a loop. He throws one arm over his head and lifts the body of Mastermind falling backwards through the TWO TABLES! Bobby steps down the ladder and looks down at the devastation with a grin. He lifts the barely moving body of Mastermind and NAILS a DREAM CRUSHER! He covers…

1…

2….

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, and STILL XWF Xtreme Champion, BOBBY ZI!”

JOEY STYLES: “Bobby Zi comes away with the win and retains the Xtreme title! What a contest that was!”

The sound of a truck engine...

HORRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

JOEY STYLES: “It's Big Daddy Cool! What the hell!?”

Diesel strolls down to the ring. He steps over the top rope as Bobby Zi just looks on, holding the Xtreme title.

”It's just you and me, Backlund!”

JOEY STYLES: “Diesel thinks Bobby Zi is Bob Backlund!”

RING ANNOUNCER: “Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that this is Bob Backlunds WWF title rematch from Madison Square Garden!”

World Wrestling Federation Championship
“Big Daddy Cool”
Diesel
- vs -
Bobby Zi
(Bob Backlund)
-Standard One Fall-

The bell rings and Diesel kicks Bobby Zi in the gut and delivers a Jackknife powerbomb. Diesel hooks the leg.

3!

I DID IT THREE TIMES!

JOEY STYLES: “The fuck...”

Diesel celebrates with the WWF title and leaves the ring area.

Ladies and gentlemen...

JOEY STYLES: “Paul Heyman, from the sky box.”

Bobby Zi is NOT Bob Backlund, obviously. The WWF championship, first of all is not sanctioned within the walls of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and second of all, the title no longer even exists.

It is my order, that whatever the hell we all just saw, is stricken from the record books. That match, if you want to call it that, that you just saw, NEVER HAPPENED!

JOEY STYLES: “Diesel is all sorts of confused.”

Suddenly we cut backstage where a motorcade of blacked out Chevy Tahoe's arrives at the stadium in Houston. They're escorted into the parking garage by the Texas Highway Patrol. As the motorcade comes to a stop, the camera zooms in on the license plate.

Connecticut plates: KOD-DUKE.

JOEY STYLES: “Holy shit! The King of Darkness has arrived at NRG Stadium!”

Madness returns without a welcome back message from Joey Styles. Instead, the camera pans the stadiums interior, across the fans before settling on the entrance way.

Lights out.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

BOOOOOM!

”O Fortuna!” by Nevergreen plays.

JOEY STYLES: “This place is on fire!

“Literally!”

Through the darkness and the flames, comes dozens of hooded men carrying a large crucifix.

JOEY STYLES: “Who the hell is upon the cross!?”

As the dozen or so hooded men make their way down the entrance ramp, Sebastian Duke emerges from beneath the stage, Gangrel-like. Ahead of the hooded men carrying the cross, are four torch bearers.

The hooded men maneuver the cross into the ring and set it up in the center. The cross is constructed upside down. Duke enters the ring and the music fades out.

JOEY STYLES: “That's John Austin on that cross!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What we have here, is a man that thinks he can play mind games with the King of Darkness.

“What he now realizes, is that you can't beat me at my own game!”

JOEY STYLES: “John Austin just looks on! A slight smile on his face! How could he seriously be smiling!?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “John Austin has taken it upon himself to interfere in my matches and attack me at will. John Austin one, Duke zero. John Austin two, Duke zero.

“Do you remember that John?”

Duke asks as he gets face to face with his captive adversary.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Last week, you thought you were safe at home. Until I burned the son of a bitch right to the ground!

“John Austin two, Duke one.”

He says as he looks out toward the Houston crowd.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He came to the XWF audience from some burned out town, thinking I was far away from him. Thinking he was safe from the King of Darkness.

“Until I showed up in that town. Isn't that right John Austin?”

Austin just continues to smile as a torch bearer hands a torch to Duke. Everyone exits the ring, leaving just Duke, and John Austin secured to the upside down cross.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Consider this, John Austin two, Sebastian Duke, two.”

He lowers the torch toward the bottom of the cross, lighting it up in flames. The flames don't touch John Austin at first.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You said it yourself, you play with fire, you're gonna get burned!”

John Austin feels the intense heat of the flames and starts to struggle against his restraints. The King of Darkness exits the ring. John Austins clothing starts to catch fire.

JOEY STYLES: “John Austin is on fire! OH MY GOD!”

Duke makes his way up the ramp, not looking back. He stops at the top of the entrance ramp and turns around. A half dozen XWF aids storm the ring, emptying fire extinguishers onto John Austin and the burning cross.

The restraints give way and Austin falls to the mat. Duke just laughs. Austin gets to his feet and stares back at Duke. He looks at his barely burned arm, then back at Duke. The flames throughout the stadium disappear, giving way to complete darkness again.

Seconds later...

BOOOOM!

The stadium bursts into flames again and Duke and his hooded friends are gone, leaving John Austin standing alone in the ring as Madness fades to commercial.

Bobby Zi is walking through the halls after a grueling match, the X-treme title resting atop his shoulder.

CRASH!!!

Out of nowhere Tommy Gunn comes flying onto the scene and delivers a devastating spear that sends both men crashing through the wall. Gunn gets up and stands over the broken body of the X-treme Champion.

Enjoy your last days with that belt you fairy fuck. That piece of hardware is going to be mine.

See you soon.

Gunn kicks the champ in the face and then walks out of the room.

JOEY STYLES: “He was victorious in his match with Mastermind earlier, but I have to tell you, Bobby Zi is just not having a good night!

“Stay with us.”

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here live on Madness and I am happy to report that the burns sustained by John Austin at the hands of Sebastian Duke are superficial and should be healed within a few days.

“The war between those two continues to rage on and before long, they're going to have to settle it in the ring!

“Right now though, we've taken our final commercial break of the night, and we're ready for the main event!”

”House of 1,000 Corpses” by Rom Zombie plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “This main event contest is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, from Sulfur, Louisiana, weighing 233 pounds. DOCTOR LOUIS D'VILLE!”

”I Wanna Rock!” by Twisted Sister plays.

RING ANNOUNCER: “His opponent. Being accompanied to the ring by his new bodyguard, Big Daddy Cool Diesel, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 230 pounds. LOVERBOY VINNIE LANE!”

JOEY STYLES: “Poor Lane. Diesel still thinks Lane is the Heartbreak Kid and its 1995.”

MAIN EVENT
“Loverboy”
Vinnie Lane
- vs -
Dr. Louis D'Ville
-Standard One Fall-

The bell rings as Lane and the Doc start to circle the ring. Lane starts to clap his hands and the fans start getting firmly behind Loverboy. The two lock it up in the center of the ring and Lane quickly puts Doc into a side headlock. Doc tries to pry Lane away, but can't seem to do it. Doc backs Lane against the ropes and thrusts him off.

Lane bounces off the far side and Doc drops to the mat, with Lane leaping over him and bouncing off the ropes again. Doc is back up and takes Lane to the mat with a hip lock. Lane lands on his feet though, but Doc is there to take him to the mat with a side headlock take down.

Lane nips out of it and Doc gets back up, as he gets close to Lane, Doc gets booted in the face, causing him to stagger backward. Lane nips up and charges toward Doc. Doc ducks down and lifts Lane high into the air, sending him up and over the top rope and right into the arms of Diesel on the outside!

JOEY STYLES: “Its a good thing Diesel was there! Vinnie Lane would be in a world of hurt, otherwise!”

Diesel sets Lane down on his feet as Doc comes flying off the apron with a double ax handle to the back of Lane. Diesel backs off and holds his hands up as if to say 'I'm not doing anything.' Doc rolls Lane back into the ring and Lane tries to work out a little pain in his knee. The referee checks on him.

Amid the slight distraction, Diesel grabs Doc by his hair and tosses him hard into the steel ring steps then walks away quickly, around the corner of the ring. The ref hears the collision and questions Diesel who insists he didn't do anything.

JOEY STYLES: “I'm confused. I thought Diesel was a good guy?”

Lane gets back to his feet as the referee starts his ten count on Doc who remains on the stadium floor holding his head.

Lane goes to exit the ring, but the referee intervenes, stopping his count. Amid another inadvertent distraction by Lane, Diesel drives the now standing Doc D'Ville back first into the side of the ring, dropping him right back to the floor. Diesel again, walks away as if he did nothing as the referee turns to restart his count.

Doc starts to get back to his feet.

Lane climbs to the top rope, staring down and to his left at D'Ville.

Lane leaps off the top rope with a flying..... something.... toward Doc. Doc moves out of the way and Lane crashes hard on the floor and into the steps as Doc rolls into the ring. Diesel runs over to check on Lane.

”OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY LITTLE BUDDY!”

The ref restarts his count for Lane now instead of Doc D'Ville. Doc takes some time to recover from his injuries as a result.

Lane insists to Diesel that he's okay.

Lane starts to get to his feet and Diesel helps him up.

Lane shakes his head and starts to head back into the ring.

Lane rolls back in under the ropes, stopping the count there. Both men start to get to their feet. Lane throws a punch, but its blocked by Doc. Doc sends a hard right into Lanes jaw, staggering him backward.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh and a headbutt from the Doc right into the bridge of Loverboy's nose!”

This blurs Lanes vision long enough for Doc to sneak in behind Lane and throw a German Suplex at him! Doc gets back to his feet and smells the path of victory. Diesel starts pounding on the mat over and over in a pattern of three. The crowd comes alive chanting LO-VER-BOY!

JOEY STYLES: “This capacity crowd here in Houston! They're firmly in the corner of Vinnie Lane!”

Doc reaches down, grabbing Lane by his hair. He lifts him to a vertical base only to drive him into the mat again with a swinging neck breaker. Doc hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Lane kicks out at about 2 and a half!”

Doc grabs Lane by his hair and starts pounding his head off the ring mat!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my! Diesel just told Doc D'Ville to stop it because he's hurting Vinnie! What the hell!?”

Doc lifts Lane to his feet then scoops him up and slams him back down to the mat before delivering a leg drop to him. Doc lifts him up again and plants him on the mat once more, this time with a sidewalk slam. Doc D'Ville looks around at the crowd for a second, then heads to the corner. He climbs to the top rope and Diesel gets up on the apron nearby. Doc sends a kick to Diesel's face, sending the big man down to the floor. Doc leaps off the top rope with a flying headbutt, but Lane rolls out of the way just in time!

JOEY STYLES: “D'Ville crashes and burns on the canvas!”

Lane hooks the leg of Doc D'Ville!

JOEY STYLES: “Doc kicks out here, but he's not in a good way! He very well could be concussed!”

Lane is back to his feet and Doc starts to get back to his. As Doc stands upright, Lane sends a high knee right into D'Ville's chin, dropping him back to the mat. Lane ascends the turnbuckles and leaps off the second rope with a legdrop on Doc D'Ville!

Doc starts to get to his feet...

JOEY STYLES: “Rocker Dropper from Vinnie Lane! And Diesel is marking out!”

Lane hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “D'Ville kicks out just in time here!”

Lane is back to his feet quickly. Doc D'Ville is slowly getting up by drops back to his knees in front of Diesel. Doc starts to use the ropes to aid him back to his feet. Diesel climbs up on the apron and reaches for Doc, but Doc quickly breaks free of Diesel's grasp...

SMACK!

JOEY STYLES: “Down goes Diesel! Down goes Diesel! Lane just accidentally superkicked the 7 foot Diesel!! It's like deja vu, but only kinda!

“What a match this has been!

“That should take Diesel out for the night!”

Lane looks on, somewhat upset that he took out the mostly harmless Diesel. Doc D'Ville rolls up Lane from behind.

JOEY STYLES: “Doc nearly stole one right there!”

Lane is up just a little quicker than Doc and swings. Doc ducks it and knees Lane in the ribs, then follows it up with a snap suplex, sending Lane to the mat. Doc gets back to his feet as Lane struggles to his. Doc moves in and delivers a side Russian legsweep to Lane, driving him into the mat.

Doc gets back to his feet and heads to the top rope.

JOEY STYLES: “There will be no distraction from Diesel this time! The man is out cold on the floor!”

Doc leaps into the air and drives a flying headbutt into the head of the Loverboy. Doc shakes off the impact, then hooks the leg for the win!

JOEY STYLES: “Lane kicked out! He's still alive here!”

Doc is beside himself that he didn't put Lane away right there. He gets back to his feet and pulls Lane to his. Lane, with a burst of energy, rips out of Doc's grip.

SMACK!

JOEY STYLES: “Doc side stepped the super kick! The referee took the blow!”

Lane looks at the referee then advances toward him to check on him, Doc D'Ville has other ideas...

JOEY STYLES: “The Lobotomy! That's it! It's over!”

Doc D'Ville hooks the leg of Vinnie Lane!

JOEY STYLES: “There's no referee!!!”

Diesel is back up and entering the ring over the top rope. Doc sees him and charges toward him right away.

“That big boot from Diesel damn near took Doc's head off!”

Diesel lifts Doc back to his feet...

JOEY STYLES: “A Jackknife from Diesel to Doc D'Ville and this is not good! Doc may be broken in half!

“..........

“I kind of channeled Jim Ross there for a second. Sorry about that.”

Diesel drags Lane on top of Doc D'Ville and he quickly exits the ring as the referee slowly crawls toward the pin...

“Doc kicked out! Doc kicked out of the damn Jackknife!!”

Lane slowly struggles to his feet. He lifts the fallen Doc D'Ville to his, then plants him with the Styles clash!

JOEY STYLES: “The Heartbreaker! That should do it!”

Lane rolls Doc over and makes the cover.

JOEY STYLES: “Doc kicks out! My God what a match!

“Shit!

“More JR!”

Loverboy once again gets to his feet. He lifts Doc back to his and sets him up for the Vertebreaker.

JOEY STYLES: “He's going for it! If he hits the Black Label Driver, its all over!”

CRASH!

JOEY STYLES: “Doc reversed it! He hit him with the Lobotomy!”

Diesel gets on the apron as Doc gets back to his feet. Doc charges toward Diesel and sends an elbow to his face causing the big man to fall off the apron and to the floor. Doc runs back to Lane and hooks the leg.

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, DOCTOR LOUIS D'VILLE!”

JOEY STYLES: “He got him! What a fuckin' match! Doc takes the win!”

CRACK!

JOEY STYLES: “Diesel with a steel chair to D'Ville's back!”

Doc drops to the mat. Diesel slams the chair on the ring mat and helps Vinnie Lane back to his feet, a tear falls from Diesel's eye. Doc struggles to his hands and knees and Diesel picks the chair up. He gets ready to swing and Loverboy stops him.

JOEY STYLES: “I know a loss here is disappointing to Vinnie Lane, but I'm happy to see cooler heads are prevailing here!”

Diesel nods in agreement and hands the chair to Lane. Lane looks down at Doc D'Ville...

CRACK!

JOEY STYLES: “What a shot from that chair!”

CRACK!

JOEY STYLES: “Over and over! Vinnie Lane is going to town on Doc D'Ville!”

Lane spikes the chair on the mat. Diesel picks up Doc, then plants him on top of the chair with the Jackknife!

JOEY STYLES: “Somebody stop this!

“Christ!

“More Jim Ross!”

Lane picks Doc up off the mat and plants him right back onto the chair with...

JOEY STYLES: “Black Label Driver! From Lane to Doc on the chair!”

Diesel stands in the corner, facing the interior of the ring. Lane looks at Diesel, then looks around and goes to the outside before scaling the turnbuckles behind Diesel.

JOEY STYLES: “Is he...”

CRASH!

JOEY STYLES: “The Tower Splash from the Heartbre... I mean Loverboy! Off the shoulders of Big Daddy Cool!”

Diesel stands with his WWF title, and Lane has all 3 Trios titles in hand. They do the Diesel/HBK pose...

JOEY STYLES: “Is this the NEW Dudes With Attitudes!?”

”I Wanna Rock!” by Twisted Sister plays.

Madness fades out.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Christian Gunn (09-22-2014), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-22-2014), Gator (09-22-2014), John Austin (09-23-2014), Maverick (09-22-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-22-2014), Vincent Lane (09-22-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2014, 04:47 AM

Just as predicted, a few guys just happen to show up in the X-title match to take me out and nullify any impact I may have had.

Mastermind sure does love to hire help instead of doing anything himself, punk bitch.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-23-2014, 05:20 AM

Oooohhhhhhhh, its getting good now Duke ....very nicely done

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-23-2014, 01:29 PM

(09-23-2014, 04:47 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: Just as predicted, a few guys just happen to show up in the X-title match to take me out and nullify any impact I may have had.

Mastermind sure does love to hire help instead of doing anything himself, punk bitch.

I swear 100 percent I did not have anything to do with that interference. Not my fault you're a conspiracy theorist.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub