Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo Wrestler 1
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-20-2014, 01:48 PM

" Malevolent creation, I hereby challenge thee to a very special match; a contest someone as beguiled with monetary denominations as you seem to be, cannot resist. Behold as I speak your language:

You, me, match, immediately. Winner, takes, all, of, the, loser's, money.

Accept, or, perish.

What, say, you?
"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like The Return of The Crimson Face's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-20-2014), Maverick (09-20-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-20-2014), Tommy Gunn (09-20-2014), Vincent Lane (09-20-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Return of The Crimson Face's post!
RoboWrestler1 (09-21-2014)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-20-2014, 02:12 PM

"Not that this have anything to do with me... But I've found we take our recorded promos and put them into what management calls 'threads'. This really should go into what is known as the 'Looking for a FIGHT!' thread."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-20-2014, 02:16 PM

The boisterous laughter can be heard across worlds beyond worlds, and then…

" Touché, young one. Touché. "
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-20-2014, 02:25 PM

(09-20-2014, 02:12 PM)Maverick Said: "Not that this have anything to do with me... But I've found we take our recorded promos and put them into what management calls 'threads'. This really should go into what is known as the 'Looking for a FIGHT!' thread."

"You've found wrong. A thread is a piece of string, or a message board topic. We are neither making things with fabric, nor are we on a message board. Perhaps you'd love to someday get something right? Maybe stop lying all the time?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-20-2014, 02:34 PM

" The small one does carry an arguably strong point in regards to the 'threads' you reference, Maverick. "
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Return of The Crimson Face's post:
Vincent Lane (09-20-2014)
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-20-2014, 02:36 PM

(( OOC: Frodo, I was just telling him this should be on a different thread without having to go OOC. You don't see me mentioning my feud with Gator or Hot Todd on one of their other threads. ))

"Frodo, no, I am not a liar, and I'm being perfectly honest, that's what management refers to the video libraries where we put our promos in."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2014, 02:41 PM

"You're hugely mistaken. No one except Peter Gilmour refers to threads. Are you the new Gilly? I'm fairly certain the omniscient being here knows where to put things without your lies and mistakes getting involved. Go tell us some more about how Lance Storm fingered you or something."

Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-20-2014, 02:47 PM

" I feel as though I am owed half of each of your x-bux for engaging in this conversation that originally was directed to the aluminum atrocity! Now pay up. "
Hate Post Like Post
Rapist Shane Offline
Shane. But a rapist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-20-2014, 03:01 PM

::Rapes Maverick::
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rapist Shane's post:
(09-20-2014)
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-20-2014, 03:06 PM

With Maverick's anger almost getting a hold of himself, he sighed.

He turned to Crimson, and said, "Don't worry, I'll give you my money soon. If you'll excuse me, there's this bitch here who won't stop pestering me."

The Avatar of Perfection turned to Frodo, bitch smacked him, then said, "Bitch, of course management wouldn't openly refer to them as that. It would make them seem like Peter Gilmour. And NO ONE wants to be like the guy who threatens eight- year old and dies in Shane's shit. Though, apparently, the name stuck, and whenever I hear them talking about the promos, it seems they turn them into text, then make it like into a message board, and from there they refer to them as 'threads.'"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-20-2014, 03:10 PM

(09-20-2014, 03:01 PM)Rapist Shane Said: ::Rapes Maverick::

" Half of your x-bux as well, troll. I care not that it is only $8, and acts of sexual advancement are also not welcome here. "
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Return of The Crimson Face's post:
Maverick (09-20-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2014, 03:29 PM

(09-20-2014, 03:06 PM)Maverick Said: With Maverick's anger almost getting a hold of himself, he sighed.

He turned to Crimson, and said, "Don't worry, I'll give you my money soon. If you'll excuse me, there's this bitch here who won't stop pestering me."

The Avatar of Perfection turned to Frodo, bitch smacked him, then said, "Bitch, of course management wouldn't openly refer to them as that. It would make them seem like Peter Gilmour. And NO ONE wants to be like the guy who threatens eight- year old and dies in Shane's shit. Though, apparently, the name stuck, and whenever I hear them talking about the promos, it seems they turn them into text, then make it like into a message board, and from there they refer to them as 'threads.'"

"Do you love keeping up the tradition of being wrong? First of all, I'm not in that room with you. Wherever you are. I'm setting up my new house in Royal Oak, not anywhere near you. Secondly, they don't convert shit to text. It stays in video format, and it's in sections called Archives. Not threads. Also, why would they convert it to a message board style format? Are you role playing with Peter? Dumbass nerds. Go watch this video." http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=14785

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-20-2014, 03:50 PM

(( OOC: Okay, that's an honest mistake on my part. I didn't read it and I paid the price. Though, you could have just explained that to me OOC. ))

The Avatar of Perfection shook his head. Maybe he should have gone to bed by now. Maybe he had one too many Jack Daniels, and is now hallucinating physically interacting with Frodo and Crimson. Maybe that's also why he's thinking of things being all message- board like.

Maverick shook his head, then said, "Your right. I just had too many drinks, and am hallucinating physically interacting with you and Crimson. I also hallucinated the whole thread thing. Oh, and I'm probably going to fall unconscious from all the drinks I had." Maverick said, his speech slurred. Suddenly, he fell down, and the screen from which he was transmitt[/color]ing in from went black.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
RoboWrestler1 Offline
Kill, you, dead

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2014, 12:38 AM

RoboWrestler1: I'm, paid, I'm paid. Die, die, die.

Told, world, I, would, get, that, mo, ney. Got, that, mo, ney.

Now, I, tell, world, I, will, get, YOUR, mo, ney. I, will, get, your, mo, ney.

Red, Bitch, in, case, you, can, not, fig, ure, it, out, I, acc, ept, your, pro, posal. Prepare, for, bank, depletion.

King, Robo, Gauntlet, has, spoken.

Close, this, thread, he, he, heeeee. I, make, fun, ny.
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-22-2014, 04:37 PM

" Yes,

Yyyesss, come get 'paid' my little marionette. Lay your gaze upon the future that awaits your cold, dead heart once I strip that metal from your body.
"

[Image: HEo857N.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
RoboWrestler1 Offline
Kill, you, dead

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2014, 02:45 PM

RoboWrestler1: Looks, more, like, what, you, probably, do, to, get, your, self, off, at, night. Is, that, you, with, out, your, mask? Get, your, deposit, slips, in, order. Time, to, get, paid.
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2014, 11:13 PM

(09-23-2014, 02:45 PM)RoboWrestler1 Said: Get, your, deposit, slips, in, order. Time, to, get, paid.

" My my… poor child's toy, so resolute in your audaciously concocted shortsightedness. You're half right; time for me to get paid as you so charitably put it, although no deposit slips will be necessary. With a snap of my crimson nose all of your worldly belongings shall gravitate to this almighty force to serve a much higher purpose. It appears our Earth date has been set—month ten, day one{a favorite of mine}, of the year wrongly recognized as 2014 by the mortals who sloppily assembled you. Cherish these final hours before you, metallically abhorrent mealworm. "
Hate Post Like Post
RoboWrestler1 Offline
Kill, you, dead

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2014, 03:39 AM

If, you, were, wise, you, would, be, asking, me, to, go, easy, on, the, big, nosed, bitch.

But, yes, as, far, as, business, is, concerned, you, and, I, have, a, deal. Except, one, thing. I, decided, my, payment, will, be, a, shot, at, your, title, after, I, help, you, re, tain, it. Boo, yah.
Hate Post Like Post
RealSovietDamage Away
Your Favourite Russian Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-27-2014, 03:57 AM

"I'm a pussy Frodo? I don't hide behind someone in authority to hold my hand. Besides, you haven't even made a challenge yet."

[Image: SzrOES6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-27-2014, 04:38 AM

(09-27-2014, 03:57 AM)RealSovietDamage Said: "I'm a pussy Frodo? I don't hide behind someone in authority to hold my hand. Besides, you haven't even made a challenge yet."

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=15601

"You were saying? And I'm having no one hold my hand. I'm doing shit on my own. Now, accept my challenge ."

Hate Post Like Post
RealSovietDamage Away
Your Favourite Russian Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-27-2014, 05:44 AM

"Hmph. Fair enough. I will accept you challenge."

[Image: SzrOES6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2014, 11:59 PM

(09-27-2014, 03:39 AM)RoboWrestler1 Said: If, you, were, wise, you, would, be, asking, me, to, go, easy, on, the, big, nosed, bitch.

But, yes, as, far, as, business, is, concerned, you, and, I, have, a, deal. Except, one, thing. I, decided, my, payment, will, be, a, shot, at, your, title, after, I, help, you, re, tain, it. Boo, yah.

" Such a cogent display, asking for a shot at gold in lieu of the money you originally desired in order to acquire your services. Could this be because if we paid you in advance, you'd be giving it right back when I defeat you with all of our worldly funds on the line?

Wise, robot. Very wise… but still the defeated when standing across from The Crimson Face in physical engagement. I shall, however, spare your synthetic 'life' so that you may be of service to our overlaying agenda.
"
Hate Post Like Post