Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Fatal Four Way - Oh great thou art
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-20-2014, 05:47 PM

The camera fades on to the Private Jet of Mastermind. He is heading to Houston, Texas to take on Bobby Zi, for his X-Treme title,. before he has to fly to Perth, Australia to take part in his first non one on one match for ages. He prefers the one on ones, and that doesn't count the Mini Gauntlet in Moscow last week. He has to take part in a Fatal Four way against new comers RoboWrestler1, Blake Myles, and Jonathan Thomas Cross.

Mastermind looks into the camera.

"I don't really know why Management has stuck me in a Fatal Four Way match with newbies. I have been getting it from all sorts the last few weeks about my early victories being against no bodies, and for the last 10 matches I've been competing against top talent. I needed to prove myself. But only had 1 win in those 10 matches. But they have been close calls.

"So I'm asking myself why am I cutting a promo when I haven't heard the other members of the Fatal Four Way have not yet done one. It's been a few days now since the card was put up. Let's have a look at who I am facing.

"RoboWrestler 1, I mean come on, get a proper name. Do something of significant in a match. Even cut a bloody promo. Then I may be able to direct my comments to you more.

"Jonathan Thomas Cross, who the hell are you? Where the hell are you? When did you get here? How did you get here? I normally notice new faces, but yours is a mystery. Fucken cut a promo to introduce yourself man. Only then will I know who the hell you are. I mean seriously Shane. What's the deal?

"Now this next dude, is someone who maybe the serious out of the whole three. Blake Myles. I've seen you around kid. I've noticed you. So that to me is a good thing. You're young, you're eager to prove yourself, and because of that I have to take you serious. Only you though. But do you have it in you to pull off a upset victory? I think you might. Which is why I'm keeping my eye on you."

Mastermind smiles and sits back.

"I'd have won the X-treme Title come Wednesday which is why I'd probably have to put it up in this match. With current no shows I'm happy enough.

"Perth is not far from Sydney which is only two hours flight to New Zealand, my home land, I'll have plenty of support in attendance. So get ready for more support for Mastermind."

Mastermind gets up and stretches before looking back down at the camera.

"See you all Wednesday."

Mastermind sits back down, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub