Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
British Food[rp#2]
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-18-2014, 01:26 AM

"You know what I hate about London?? kaid said, over a shot of rum. Today he sported a new black t-shirt that read "Bigger Than Big Ben". A downward arrow accompanied the slogan, and was tucked into his blue Polo jeans...

"The food" zi replied, looking at a tasteless plate that consisted of a bread roll with a piece of cheese and a pickled onion. He'd made the bad mistake of thinking that 'A Ploughman's Lunch' sounded like the thing to have. With his fork, he poked at his pickled onion as if it was some sort of alien egg waiting to hatch at any moment and expel a 'face-hugger'. The cheese was utterly disgusting looking. Stilton Blue cheese it was called, and though he usually enjoyed blue cheese dressing, this was taking it a bit too far...

"No man" kaid corrected.. "The people"

"Wasnt that your complaint about Canadia?? "

"Sort of, except that Canada had too many Canadians in it.." kaid chased his shot with a mug a ale... "I hate being on tour especially this far from home. I mean, you can only sleep with so many foreign chicks and drink so much import beer. I mean for fuck's sake I'm not even wrestling, and haven't for a couple of weeks now. I guess that I'm just here to carry your bags, Bob?..." He gave Bobby a patented trade mark grin.

"Yup." zi stated flatly, still staring at his plate. He shoved it out of the way, taking only the roll of bread top chew on...

"We should fucking order a pizza or something...? "

"They got those here??" kaid replied, jokingly while leering at a group of women who steeped into the pub for lunch.

"What was that part about getting tired of sleeping with foreign chicks?? " Bobby kidded, smiling towards the group of women himself when they glanced in their direction.

"I haven't slept with any of them yet...? kaid said, scratching his black goatee.

"Haven't slept with who??" Asked Chris karnage, as he approached the table and sat. He looked at zi's plate... "What in the hell is THAT?? "

"Its a pickled onion. You can have it if you want...?" Bobby offered, dryly.

"I'd rather get a venereal disease..." Stated Chris, his green eyes twinkled with the joke. "So gentlemen, I got our lodgings all settled. We'll be staying at The Landmark London hotel!?"

"Holy Christ, Chris! What the fuck were you thinking, that place is a fucking palace??" zi responded, irritation thick in his voice.

"Holy Christ nothing!" Chris answered... "Its not like we cant afford it. you both are the highest paid wrestlers in your consecutive company. Whats the point of having money if you dont use it??"

"Well, I have to admit that a room at the Landmark will score some mad points with some British chick" kaid smiled.

"oh Yeah-- well just make sure that her pits are shaved, and she's got all of her teeth...?" zi advised, kidding.

"Oh. I'm sorry bob. You're confusing my average date with yours.?" kaid retorted.

"He cant confuse what he doesnt get.?" Chris added.

"Jesus-- Everyone's a fucking comedian" Bobby grumbled. He took a long gulp from his mug of ale...

"Look, back to the topic. I'll go along with this hotel splurge this time, but when we're back in the States, we're going to at least talk about this shit first..."

"Whatever, man" Chris replied.

"So what have we got on the burner this week, gentlemen??" kaid said, quickly changing the conversation... "zi, you are facing MAsTERMIND Right??"

"Yah, I'm fighting mastermind Oh, I'm sorry, the jackass formally known as mastermind..."

kaid shook his head, while lighting up a cigar..."so, you ready for it??"

"I dont see why not??" Chris answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"Did you guys see that new promo he released??" kaid inquired, brushing some crumbs off of his shirt.

"Yeah-- I heard the part about he tried to "diss me", and then I figured that the rest wouldn't be worth watching..." zi answered... " I turned it off after that..."

"Heh, thats kinda funny. I'm going to see if I can use that." Chris smirked, pouring himself a beer from the pitcher.

"It yours.?" zi said, blowing out a plume of blue smoke.

"yeah that dude is actually is crazy-ass, He's been wearing those fucking Frankenstein boots, lately. They add a couple inches..." kaid explained..."He must be trying to make up for something..."

"Yeah and its not just for a small brain either..." chris added with a smirk..

"you know, he fucking said to me that i'm not the greatest just because i held this title less times than mark flynn or angelus, buuut, thats corny right? i once explained that shit for him why i said that, UNLIKE HIM,his knows i aint got fear for nobody ,not for ELI JAMES,not for MORBID ANGEL and not for his bla blas and the reason i didnt commit to this wrestling shit day in and day out doesnt mean i aint got a heart to fight, I DO HAVE! ..and that why i beat him in the middle of the ring for 1-2-3, and thats why i give his ass a shot that everbody dreaming of, rather hiding behind the bar like ELI JAMES did !.."

"You're preaching to the choir bob..." kaid stated leaning back in his seat. chris sat quietly and nodded in agreement...

"i dont fucking know,what the hell made him think that i should concerned about him, He's a fucking joke these days. He wasnt all that spectacular before, when as I beat him, but he's somehow gotten worse. Does he have to practice in order to get that bad?.."

zi shook his head, clearly out of irritation...

Chris grimaced with the thought, then said, "This isn't going to be that much of a contest 'zi vs Jafknam" ... "

"What the fuck is Jafknam??" zi asked, looking away from the window...

"Jackass formerly known as mastermind..." Replied chris...

Bobby smirked, and puffed away at his cigar. Tasting the rich smoke, and enjoying the atmosphere of the pub-- even if the food really did suck balls...

"mastermind can wrestle,really, But he's predictable, and unimaginative. He wears down too easily in a match . Frankly, he doesn't have the skill or the wind to go toe to toe with me..."

"now i'm top of my game and are nearly god in the ring.."

Chris and kaid share a smirk at the mention of 'god'. zi continues, without skipping a beat.

"I enjoy the chaos that i dish out,i enjoy the fear that seethes from the other wrestlers of this company,as and he speak against me, he's not intimidated, because he is a fool. Monday night, I'm going to show him EXACTLY why I'm the best in the business..."

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Charles's post:
(09-22-2014)