Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 04:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Your Luck Has Run Out Bobby
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-17-2014, 08:19 PM

MOSCOW, RUSSIA

FizKult Gym, Moscow

The camera fades in to Mastermind entering the FizKult Gym, in Moscow. He knew this place had most of what he was looking for.

There were cardiovascular equipment, aerobics, baths, spa, beauty salon, sauna, and massage.

He was just a few hours away from a busy Wednesday Night Warfare, where he would take on Woe, and then complete in the Mini Gauntlet match.

He sees a boxing ring, with men in it, boxing one another, and walks over to it. Their trainers were talking Russian. He watched a wee bit before turning to the camera.

"Has anyone ever told you have a big mouth Bobby? And that you are so high that you have gone to the moon and back, as being up your self? Now I maybe on a 9 match losing streak, and we'll see how tonight turns out for me, but I know that I don't pretend to be that dam good. I am that dam good, but not to the extent where I over compensate. I know my limits. I'm not ready for the likes of Eli James, Morbid Angel, Azrael Erebus, and Sebastian Duke just to name a few. Now they can say they are the top guns, because they've held the Universal Championship. I'm not even in their league. But until I am, I know when to show respect.

"You Bobby don't know the meaning of the word respect. You go about your day sprouting out big messages and meanings but at the end of the day you're just a bug just like me. I bet you, that if you stood in the ring with the aforementioned people that they'd squash you like that proverbial bug that you are, within minutes."

Mastermind watched one of the Russians hit his opponent with a right jab, then a left hook, and then a uppercut that floored the opponent. Mastermind nodded in appreciation.

"He won't get back up from that, mind you nor will you Bobby Zi, I'm preparing to come to next Monday to take that title away that you got off of me, and I'm dam sure about that."

Mastermind walked away from the ring, and walked over to an area where there was a punching bag, he found some gloves, and put them on.

"Let's go over what else you have said in the last day or so. You stated that you are the greatest Champion of the X-treme Belt. You've won it twice. No I do not think and let's have a look at who is. No, not me, that would have to come down to between Mark Flynn, and Angelus. They've actually won it 3 times. If you won it 4 times, 1 more than them, then I could say and so could you that you are the greatest X-Treme Champion of all time, but alas you're not."

Mastermind starts punching the bag, and then stops.

"You've stated that you chose to meet me again to defend your belt against me, is because you're not afraid of me, because I can talk the talk but can't walk the walk, and that currently I can't win. Well no shit Sherlock, I'm currently on a 9 game losing streak. Which I plan to make amends tonight on Wednesday Night Warfare, not only against Woe, but also I'm planning to do well in the Mini Gauntlet. That brings me to another point. If you think you are the greatest wrestler why haven't you entered yourself in the Mini Gauntlet, oh great mighty champion. Oh that's right, you're scared shitless. Idiot."

Mastermind starts punching the bag with more vigor, then he stops and turns back to the camera.

"I don't have self doubts, I believe in myself, just like I can believe that I can do well in the Mini Gauntlet. But you must have some serious self doubts as well because you can't compete. Oh Mighty Champion, how great thou art. Why don't you test your true championship material in the gauntlet, that's right you are scared shitless.

"You're record isn't as near flawless as mine, and you so dam well know it. You like to paper over the cracks, put a bandage on it, and call yourself something that you aren't. You are no great champion in my eyes. You are pathetic and you know it. I'm pathetic but at least I know it, I stand up and be counted, I stand up to 9 straight losses, knowing that one day very soon it'll work itself out. You will just keep on thinking that you are the mighty chosen one, and then one day you will fall like the coward that you are. At least I compete week in week out. You take a week off oh might one."

Mastermind starts hitting the punching bag very hard, he's attracting attention to himself. He stops and composes himself before looking back at the camera.

"You asked me a question. Do I still harbor any hopes of defeating you? The answer is, I don't harbor hopes, I know I can beat you, and I'm coming to take back what's mine whether you like it or not. This time you won't get a chance. This time you won't get a look it, this time, it's all me, me, me. The mighty champion that you are will not stand by whilst the pathetic loser comes rolling by you and take the x-treme title without even blinking an eye lid. Maybe I will blink a few times, but in the end, the result will be the same. Enjoy your last few days as champion. It's mine come Monday Night."

Mastermind punches the bag a couple of more times, then stops. He hears his cell phone ringing. He takes off the gloves, grabs his phone, and answers it.

"Hello? Hey there... Yea I'm in Russia... Yea it's okay... I'm just about to head there now... Thanks, How are you doing?"

Mastermind walks away and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub