Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fat Shady
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-17-2014, 02:34 PM

Shades.... Fat Shady, I seen you make some comments about me at Warfare. How about you face me one on one, a week Monday on Madness? What kind of dumb ass name is Shades anyway?!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Gator (09-17-2014)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-18-2014, 04:00 AM

Ok Fat Shady you're Obliviously a coward . Hence why you haven't replied, never mind accepted. I guess i'll have to make you face me. No one leaves me hanging and gets away with it. Watch you're back, pussy. I'm done waiting!
Hate Post Like Post
The Undershitter

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2014, 05:00 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A week on Monday means a week after Monday you silly poo yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- - -

Since you cannot grasp basic English why don't you fight my beautiful Undershitter? He will teach you English and then he will bury you asslive! OOOOOOHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyeeeeeeeeesssss.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Undershitter's post:
Gator (09-18-2014), Scully (09-18-2014)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-18-2014, 12:00 PM

Wow.... Just Wow... Where did you come from Shades?
Did you leave you're dog and banjo outside? Or did the special bus drop you off?
Or did the special bus pick you up from under your cardboard box and bring you here?
You want to try and diss me with you're lame ass "insults"? I mean look at you, Shaggy... Here's 40 xbux... Go and have a wash, cut and blowdry, you scruffy bastard.
We have a simpleton everyone!
Did you really just ramble on like a about how you don't understand the simple term... "A week, Monday".
Calling you a is an insult to !
Hey, I thought I saw your name earlier on a loaf of bread..
I was wrong... It said Thick Cut.

I regret challenging you now, I challenged you to a match on Madness.... Yet, you're too gormless to either say yes or no! It's not hard, you didn't have to try and make yourself look good by telling me to come to Warfare. You didn't make yourself look good, you made yourself look stupid.
Stupid is, is what stupid does. Even Forest Gump knew that!
I challenged you, dumb dumb!

I can't take you seriously, go and lick your elbows.
I can't even kick your ass because I'd feel bad, destroying someone who is mentally challenged!

Beep! Beep! The special bus is here, now do one
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Gator (09-18-2014)
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-18-2014, 01:02 PM

"... I miss England. I should go back and visit sometime. But I do agree with Scully, Shades it is pretty shameful that you don't understand simple British terms and slang, it's not that hard to comprehend."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
Scully (09-18-2014)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-18-2014, 01:17 PM

By the way Gator, lamp shade is that creative, he called you the Radio Champion... He's so hilarious, he thought that up all by himself
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-18-2014, 02:13 PM

"Radio champion? The hell does that even mean? I'm not even Mr. Radio! ... Fuck it, hey Scully a bunch of us are playing poker nearby Maverick's pin attempt if you want to join."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-18-2014, 02:21 PM

Well I guess sun shade, thought he was being clever. Can't believe I just said that in the same sentence as his name. Any hoo TV Champ, I guess fat shady doesn't know the difference between a TV and an Radio. I will come and have a look although I won't play because I'm not really in to card games.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2014, 02:36 PM

Are we making fun of Michael Radio now? Michael Radio's such a bitch he thought Callaway was a worthy competitor.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-18-2014, 05:13 PM

"My God you're boring, I basically fast forwarded that rant to get to the part where you mentioned me. You're seriously complaining about Todd being on camera? I tell you what buddy, Todd's a wrestler now, not a very good one but he's still a wrestler. If you've got a problem with the 'little people' being on film you are going to hate almost ninety percent of the roster here. Why don't you go tell Guppy Parsh that Stevil should stay behind the camera in his director's chair. Better yet go tell Duke to stop hanging out with his little brothers."

"I've got a face for radio? You're one to talk you ugly motherfucker. You look like the skin of a ballsack stretched over Skeletor. You haven't even earned the right to insult me, you haven't earned the right to look me in the eye. So go take that piece of shit trash talk you bought from the dime store and walk on home."

"Oh, and don't bother rattling your brain for another long winded reply, I won't even bother watching it."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
Scully (09-18-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2014, 09:33 PM

And all of this matters at some point, but for now; Michael Radio is still a .
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-19-2014, 11:55 AM

So how the hell is this gonna go now that Shades is Angelus?

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post