Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shove It Saturday Night 3/16/2013
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2013, 12:05 PM

Shove It Saturday Night
Saturday, March 16th
Live from the ANZ Stadium, Sydney Australia

Kinwrathi
- vs -
Cyren
Standard Match

Crimson Dong
- vs -
David Skulley
- vs -
J.P. Corino
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

John Black
- vs -
"The Deevil" Ann Thraxx
X-treme Rules Match
If Ann wins, Shane gets to decide if he wants to ban John from Saturdays or make him Madison's slave. If John Black wins, Ann must become his manager.

Mr.Natural
- vs -
Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins
X-treme Rules Match

Lexi Sheckler
- vs -
John Madison
X-treme Guillotine Test
Fall is by Pinfall, Submission or KO
If Madison wins, he will attempt to decapitate Lexi Sheckler!
GUEST REF: Unknown Soldier

#1 Contender Match
"The X-tremist" Bryce
- vs -
Martin O'Connor
Standard Match
(a result of "Looking For A Fight" board comments)
NOTE: Winner gets a shot at the XWF TAG TEAM TITLES with a partner of their choosing!
GUEST REF: Peter Gilmour
GUEST ENFORCER: Mister Mystery 17 31707 1

Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Mr. Satellite
Standard Match

MAIN EVENT
North Korean Championship
Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade
- vs -
Danny Devia
Standard Match
GUEST REF: Tyler Decker

Fireworks shoot off into the sky as we are all ready to begin this week's edition of Shove It Saturday Night, right here in the beautiful ANZ Stadium in Sydney Australia!

The crowd is on their feet and are ready for the first match to start when all of a sudden "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" by Marilyn Manson blares across the speakers. The eerie music continues to play for several seconds. Nobody knows what is going on or who this may be. Could it be the new Co-GM of Shove It? Everyone is on the edge of their seat in anticipation.

Suddenly a figure emerges from underneath the X-Tron and the crowd erupts into a fury of deafening boos. We see the self proclaimed Savior of XWF walking towards the edge of the ramp with his newly acquired mask tightly gripped in his right hand. He stops at the top of the ramp and pulls a microphone from his back pocket.

J.P. Corino: I am here! At the beginning of Shove It Saturday Night...how fitting that it is the beginning, because this is the end. This will be the last time you see Jason Percival Corino on your television set ever again on Saturdays!

The fans let out a massive pop! Can it be true?!

J.P. Corino: I have graced you with my presence here tonight to do one thing and one thing only... DESTROY! I am the one who will rid you of all your sins. I will allow you to live another day and by the end of the night. I...Jason...Percival...Corino will leave! I will leave with my hand raised and my head held high and that...THAT will be the very last time you see me. So if you wish to continue following the path of truth and purity I suggest you reach your fat little fingers across your remotes and tune in to Monday Night Madness, because tonight may be the end of seeing The Messiah on your Saturday evening television but Monday is only the beginning... IF YA CATCH MY DRIFT?!?!

Jason then drops the microphone on the ramp and walks back under the X-Tron and out of sight!

Kinwrathi
- vs -
Cyren
Standard Match

Kinwrathi and Cyren both stand in the ring awaiting this match to start. Cyren has a bottle of Jameson in his hand that he's eye raping, just waiting to drink that shit down! Suddenly Shane emerges from the back with a mic in his hand.

Shane : Oh...I'm sorry, was this going to be a drinking contest? Did you think that was going to fly, Cyren? Stop being such a damn dirty lush and get your head out of your ass! This is my show! I run the show and I make the matches so if I say it's going to be a standard match it's going to be a standard match. If I say you have wrestle in a pit of venomous cobras in nothing but g-strings you'd do that too! Why? Cause I call the shots! Not my wrestlers! Hell, Cyren you aren't even a paid employee of the XWF anymore, you're fighting to get your contract back tonight. So you're even below the people who don't have a say in anything! So with all that being said...ref, get that shit out of my ring!

The referee walks over to Cyren and takes the bottle of Jameson away.

Shane : Since I want to make a point, smash that bottle!

The ref shrugs and takes a massive chug from the bottle before wiping his mouth and chucking it out of the ring! It smashes into pieces on the ground and whiskey gets all over.

Shane : Hey! I didn't say chug any of it! You have to be on top of your game for this... eh... you know what? Fuck it! Good job, ref! Now let's get this match started!

Shane briskly walks off into the back and the bell sounds indicating this match beginning. Cyren immediately catches Kinwrathi with a couple shots to the face. Kinwrathi hits Cyren with a couple knees to the gut followed by an Uppercut straight to Cyren's jaw. Cyren hits the mat and Kinwrathi begins stomping on Cyren while Cyren is down. Cyren grabs Kinwrathi by the ankle and yanks Kinwrathi down to the mat. Kinwrathi rolls on top of Cyren and begins punching Cyren in the face. Cyren blocks a couple of the punches eventually and headbutts Kinwrathi. Kinwrathi tumbles off Cyren. Cyren rises to his feet and charges for Kinwrathi. Kinwrathi steps aside and Cyren crashes into the ropes. Kinwrathi then grabs Cyren and spins him around, quickly hitting Cyren with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Kinwrathi climbs back to his feet and pulls Cyren up with him as he delivers Hatred Flows (Piledriver). Kinwrathi covers Cyren for the pin.

Kickout by Cyren! He's got some unexpected life left in him yet!

Cyren pushes Kinwrathi off him and both wrestlers get to their feet. Cyren and Kinwrathi begin exchanging blows pretty equally matched. Cyren finally stops this by suddenly performing a Leg Sweep on Kinwrathi. Cyren runs and climbs the ropes and delivers a Diving Leg Drop. Kinwrathi rolls out of the way and Cyren crashes to the mat.

Kinwrathi rises to his feet and pulls Cyren up hitting Cyren with the Better off Decapitated (Guillotine Choke). Kinwrathi wrenches the hold as Cyren's arms begin to go limp. Suddenly Kinwrathi lets go of the hold and hits Cyren with the Mental Asylum(Tiger Suplex 85). Kinwrathi covers for the pin.

...THREE!

Winner: Kinwrathi

Crimson Dong
- vs -
David Skulley
- vs -
J.P. Corino
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

The Crimson Dong is already in the ring getting cheered for some odd reason! It seems the fans have really been impressed by his promos this week! He is doing some stretches in the corner, showing off his ass, clearly ready for his match when the music for his first opponent begins to play over the speakers.

"Monster" by Skillet plays as David Skulley walks out, an angry look already on his face. He stomps down the ramp, glaring at the fans who are at ringside. One fan in particular grabs his attention, causing him to grab their sign and rip it shreds in front of them! Content, he slides into the ring, gets up on his knees, and gives the crowd not one, but two middle fingers.

J.P. Corino's new song "Sweet Dreams" By Marilon Manson begins to play He wastes no time getting to the ring, walking up the ring steps and wiping his feet on the apron before he enters the ring. He then goes from corner to corner posing for the cameras.

Skulley and Corino look around the arena, seeing the crowd in attendance go nuts for the Crimson Dong! Dong humps the air and the crowd explodes! He can't do too many pre-match antics though, because the bell has rung, signaling the start of this match.

Skulley and Corino look to each other. Then both back at Dong. Back to each other. Back to Dong again. One more time to each other, nodding. What could this possibly mean?

Dong gulps as the dynamic duo of Corino and Skulley pounce on the helpless buffoon! Corino makes it first and lands a sick Yakuza kick! Dong stumbles around a little bit, and Skulley drops him with a sidewalk slam! The two take time to berate the crowd as Long Dong Silver is laid out on the mat. Their focus then turns to each other, and they lock up in a test of strength!

David gets the upper hand of the test and lifts Corino up! He places the straight edge messiah up on his shoulders and falls back! Positively beautiful looking Samoan Drop! Corino gets up very shortly after, and both men's focus turns to the Dong, who's slowly getting to his feet...

This time Skulley makes it to him first, and delivers a swift knee right into Dong's now crimson headed cobra! The pain shoots through Dong's body, and backs up into the ropes! Corino sprints up to Dong and...

ACE CRUSHER! IS DONG STILL CONSCIOUS?

Skulley does not look very impressed by Corino's move. He shouts something to his opponent/unofficial teammate and peels Ole One Eye off the mat! An Irish Whip sends Dong to the other side of the ring. He bounces off the ropes, dodges David's attempt, and jumps onto the ropes! He's gotta be looking for a springboard moonsault! He is! The Crimson Dong is flying high tonight, ladies and gentlemen! He makes the rotation, ready to land on Corino, when out of nowhere...

DAVID SKULLEY WITH THE SPEAR IN MID-AIR! Dong has to be broken in half by the sheer impact of that move!

Corino gives a mock clap to David, and lifts Dong up to his shoulders from the mat. He spins around a few times...

AND DROPS HIM HEAD FIRST, GIVING DONG A GREETING FROM CALGARY! (i.e Airplane Spin Tombstone Piledriver)

This time it's David who peels Dong off the mat, and again he delivers and Irish Whip to the Crimson Dong-a-long! He lifts him up off the rebound, and Corino bounces off the ropes and comes to the assist!

KYRPTONITE CLOTHESLINE (i.e Clothesline from Hell) AND SPINEBUSTER COMBINATION! THIS IS JUST A FUCKING MASSACRE! IS DONG EVEN ALIVE AT THIS POINT?!

The two roll the twig and berries out of the ring, and at long last put an end to this needless Dong abuse! They decide to lock up! Corino gets the upper hand and delivers a sickening double underhook backbreaker! He lifts David up by his bald head and then delivers a Northern Lights Suplex! He keeps it bridged for the pin!

The referee gets into position!

THREE never happens because David KICKS OUT! Another lock up occurs right as David makes it back to his feet! This time it's David who gets the upper hand, and pushes Corino into the ropes! He's closing in, when suddenly...

THE CRIMSON DONG IS GETTING UP! HE ISN'T DEAD AFTER ALL!

David rushes over to the now battered, bruised, but still air humping Crimson Dong. He stands at the ropes in front of the Dong! What will Dong do? HE HUMPS THE AIR IN A BRUTAL ATTEMPT AT TRASH TALK AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! David's pissed! The camera hears him shout "Aw hell naw!" and he attempts to exit the ring, when out of nowhere...

CORINO WITH THE SNEAKY PIN ATTEMPT! He rolls Skully up!!! NO ONE SAW THAT COMING!

Dong keeps humping the air as Carino continues pinning Skully...

Corino places both feet on the middle rope! Dong humps the air.

Dong humps the air.

Dong humps the air.

Dong humps the air.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REF MAKE THE FUCKING THREE COUNT!

Dong humps the air.

...THREE!

Dong can't believe it! He totally didn't see that pin happening!!! DONG IS PISSED!!! WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRUIT WITH THAT ROLL UP? CORINO WINS THIS ONE!

Winner: J.P. Corino

Dong angrily humps the air as Carino looks at him disgustedly, not wanting anything to do with the sick freak as he is announced the winner!

John Black
- vs -
"The Deevil" Ann Thraxx
X-treme Rules Match
If Ann wins, Shane gets to decide if he wants to ban John from Saturdays or make him Madison's slave. If John Black wins, Ann must become his manager.

John Black and Ann Thraxx stare each other down in the ring as this match begins. Ann Thraxx gets John Black with a few punches to the head. John Black returns fire to Ann Thraxx by hitting her with a knee to the midsection and a Hip Toss. Ann Thraxx hits the mat and John Black moves in. Ann Thraxx smiles deviously as she reaches into her boot and pulls out a spring loaded baton! Clever minx! Ann Thraxx pops the baton into it's fully extended position and dives at John Black!

Ann Thraxx begins wailing on John Black repeatedly as John Black goes down. John Black holds his hands up to stop the baton from hitting him in the face. Ann Thraxx laughs at this mockingly and stomps John Black in the balls. Ann Thraxx then drops the baton and curtseys before running to the ropes, climbing them and delivering a Diving Double Knee Facebreaker to John Black. John Black surges in pain in the ring and Ann Thraxx covers for the pin.

Kickout by John Black! John Black shoves Ann Thraxx off and climbs to his feet. John Black dives at Ann Thraxx getting her with a Spear. Ann Thraxx drops but pulls John Black down immediately with her as she falls. Ann Thraxx climbs on top of John Black and begins punching him in the face. John Black begins to hit Ann Thraxx back and tosses her off him. Both wrestlers get to their feet at the same time and Ann Thraxx spits John Black in the face before going for an Enziguri. Ann Thraxx pulls John Black up and then hits him with a Sitout Tombstone. Ann Thraxx covers for the pin.

...THREE!

Winner: Ann Thraxx

Shane appears at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand...

: Well...well...well... we all knew the stipulation here. John Black and Ann Thraxx agreed that if Black loses this match he can be permanently BANNED from Saturday Night Shove It! I went ahead as the official owner and the man who has final say on EVERYTHING in the XWF, and added on to that stipulation with an option where I can keep John Black on Saturday's but also assign him as John Madison's slave!

The fans murmur as Shane waits a few seconds for John Black to recover so he can hear the decision...

: So... with that said... I have decided that John Black will REMAIN on Saturdays and WILL BE JOHN MADISON'S SLAVE until he wins a match! That's right! John Madison now has full right to FORCE John Black to appear in his promos, and can have him performing any tasks he desires. This is going to be fucked UP. Don't worry though, John Black! You'll be free of this stipulation as soon as you win your next match! Easy as 1...2...3. Right?

Shane exits to the back as the fans let out a very mixed reaction to this decision. What the hell will that sick asshole, John Madison, have in store for John Black now that he's his SLAVE?!?

As fans are gearing up for the next match...

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock jams over the pa system! The crowd is feeling the music and here comes the newest XWF arrival, Shane Mack, spinning out ala HBK wearing a black tee with "The Showsteala" in red letters across the front!

Shane Mack, skipping down the aisle with blue jeans, acts a bit arrogant receiving boos, though some remember him from the old school XWF!

His long hair swinging around as Mack is smirking big with dark shades over his eyes. The Showsteala hopping into the ring does a muscle pose ala HBK and pops up into a crotch chop, then flips his middle fingers with a cocky grin. The crowd is none to pleased as Mack getting himself a microphone brings it on up to his mouth, smiling big.

Mack: Mack is back in X-W-F, well, well, well, but ya know, its a whole lot different today than it was back in, um, ,uh, fuck,a long ass time ago!?!

Mack scratching his head a bit confused just shrugs and smiles a bit cheekily.

Mack: Well who gives a fuck about all that anyways? What matters is that I am back, I am here, I am ready to go in XWF and there ain't no way no one is ever gonna stop me from reaching the top of the mountain! That brass ring is mine, this is all I need to get started, so whoever is in the back, book me now and enjoy the show cause everyone else will!

A large arrogant grin comes across his face and Mack letting the crowd give it to him, then he says...

Mack: So if anyone has the nuts back there in the locker room, I'm right here, hell, I got my gear I can throw on in seconds and it only takes one 'for Da Shows Ova! Ain't no one gonna see that coming, but me, so what's up boys, ready to get your show stolen!?

Nobody comes out so Mack continues to pose for the crowd and throws down the mic in disgust!

He makes his way to the back, mouthing to the camera "next week!" and exits to the back. Who will get the honor of facing Shane Mack next week live on Shove It Saturday Night??

Mr.Natural
- vs -
Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins
X-treme Rules Match

A countdown appears on the X-Tron

1!

Fireworks explode! Then Mr.Natural appears on the stage. He tilts his head to the left and sneers at the crowd. He lowers his shades and looks at the fans in disgust. He outs his shades on and walks down the ramp to the ring. While walking he stops midway, tilts his head to the right, and raises his eyebrow. He then walks up the steps on the apron and climbs onto the second turnbuckle. He looks around at the fans and raises his eyebrow. He steps down from the turnbuckle and step into the ring. He slowly takes off his shades slowly and raises his eyebrow.

The opening chords of Electric Worry beginning to twang across the arena and Ronnie Wilkins enters to massive applause. He jogs down to the ring, slapping hands with every fan who offers and as soon as he rolls under the bottom rope he pops up to his feet and begins to bounce on the balls of his feet, eager to face his opponent.

The bell rings and here we go!

The two men square off in the center of the ring. Mr. Natural is noticeably larger than his opponent and begins to stalk him around the ring. Ron Wilkins darts in and out as Mr. Natural wings looping Haymakers at him. Mr. Natural grows increasingly frustrated and lunges in, trying to grab ahold of his opponent.

Wilkins times this perfectly and shoots in with a double leg takedown. He drops a few elbows into his opponents face and then stands back up and retreats. Mr. Natural slaps the mat in frustration and jumps to his feet. He rushes in for a clothesline and Wilkins ducks, but as he ducks Mr. Natural stops on a dime, spins behind him, and hits him with a MONSTROUS German Suplex. Wilkins rolls away and staggers to his feet, still groggy from the gigantic slam.

Mr. Natural smells blood in the water and charges in head first for a Spear. Wilkins keeps his wits about him and manages to turn it into a DDT! Both men are down and in pain! Mr. Natural recovers first but instead of rushing in, he rolls out of the ring. He searches the weapons outside the ring and emerges with a pair of brass knuckles. Wilkins has returned to his feet as well and upon seeing the brass knuckles he pulls up his pants leg and extracts a Collapsible Steel Baton from his boot! With a flick of his wrist it’s open and he juts his chin out at Mr. Natural, inviting him back to the ring.

Mr. Natural rolls under the bottom rope and enters the ring, he bounces on the balls of his feet like a boxer warming up and without warning rushes in. Wilkins unloads with a massive baton strike to the meaty thigh of Mr. Natural as he rushes in and the larger man drops like a sack of potatoes, howling as he clutches his thigh. Wilkins clutches the baton in both hands and brings it down like a battle axe at Mr. Naturals head but he rolls out of the way at the last possible second!

Mr. Natural back outside the ring now, this time he searches for something with a reach advantage on the baton and comes back into the ring clutching a 2x4. He rushes in once again, but this time outsmarts Wilkins. As Wilkins swings for his ribcage with the baton, Mr. Natural jumps backwards and then back in, on his way back in he brings the 2x4 down with such force that it explodes into splinters across Wilkins’ head. The Deportation Man goes down like he got hit with sniper fire and Mr. Natural smirks at him.

The pin is there but he doesn’t take it! Wilkins is out cold and Mr. Natural is climbing the turnbuckle, seeking to cement his victory! Mr. Natural poses at the top of the ring post and then dives off for a Flying Body Block!

Wilkins was playing possum! In a flash he grabs his baton and holds it straight up in the air like a spike. Mr. Natural lands sternum first on the steel and rolls off, kicking his feet and banging his head in pain!

Ron rolls away still clutching his head, blood covering his hair and dripping down the front of his shirt. Mr. Natural also returns to his feet, semi-doubled over in a natural posture to protect his wounded mid-section.

The two men circle each other, trying to find an opening. Ron offers his front-side hand up in an invitation for a test of strength and Mr. Natural eagerly goes to grab it, knowing he’s the stronger man. But it was a ruse!

Wilkins ducks under the outstretched arm, clutches his opponent around the waist, and drops him on the top of his head with a belly to belly suplex! Mr. Natural shows remarkable resilience and rolls through the suplex and onto his feet, but he’s noticeably wobbly. It’s Wilkins’ turn to bounce on the balls of his feet and invite his opponent in, he’s the noticeably fresher looking wrestler.

Resembling a rhinoceros, Mr. Natural charges in head first again. Wilkins somersaults under his attempted clothesline and comes up clutching his baton. Before Mr. Natural can react, Wilkins rushes in and delivers a bone crushing strike to the same area of Mr. Natural’s thigh. His leg buckles underneath him and continues to do so twice more as he tries to stand.

Mr. Natural looks at the ref with fearful eyes, but he shrugs his shoulders. Unsure of how to handle the situation. Wilkins darts to the injured side of Mr. Natural and dives on top of his opponent. He drops punch after punch to Mr. Natural’s head and as he covers up Ron shifts into a crouching position, secures Mr. Natural’s arm between his legs and extends his body perpendicular to his opponent.

Mr. Natural immediately reacts and begins clutching at his vulnerable arm with his opposite one.

Can he get it locked in???

The two engage in a tug of war for nearly thirty seconds but physics wins out in the end. Wilkins extends his opponents arm, arches his hips, and...

...Mr. Natural taps frantically to relieve the pressure!

Ron lets go as the referee calls for the bell and rolls out of the ring. He celebrates with fans on the way backstage as Mr. Natural clutches his arm in the center of the ring.

Winner: Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins

Lexi Sheckler
- vs -
John Madison
X-treme Guillotine Test
Fall is by Pinfall, Submission or KO
If Madison wins, he will attempt to decapitate Lexi Sheckler!
GUEST REF: Unknown Soldier

Shane walks with Unknown Soldier down the halls in the back of the arena. Shane seems to be going over some serious match stipulations with Unknown Soldier.

Shane : Now Soldier, I know we're not exactly on the same sides anymore per se. You've chosen to side with Donathan even though Greggo manages you. I can't choose who you side with, still you know I am your boss and what I say goes, don't you?

Unknown Soldier nods.

Shane : That's good. You also understand if anything I don't like happens in that ring I have the power to make your life miserable?

Unknown Soldiers stops walking and tilts his head.

Shane : If you do anything outlandish in that ring tonight. If you decide to attack Lexi or John during the match, I'll have you SHIPPED OFF!

Shane faces Unknown Soldier and raises his voice to a higher octane as he moves his hands in emphasis with his words.

Shane : SHIPPED OFF TO AN ISLAND! AN ISLAND.....WITH NO BLOOD, VODKA OR GOAT METH!

Unknown Soldier's eyes go wide with fear as he drops to his knees.

Unknown Soldier: No...Please....I'll be good! I won't interfere and I'll call the match honest! You don't need to send me away!

Shane smiled widely as he patted Unknown Soldier on the head.

Shane : I'm glad to hear that. See we can get along and still not coexist on the same side!

Moments later... in the ring.

Lexi Sheckler stands in the ring awaiting her opponent. A smug smirk splashed across her face. Meanwhile Unknown Soldier stands unusually calm looking in the ring as the lights dim. On the X-Tron , a guillotine is shown going into slow motion as silence engulfs the arena. John Madison walks down to the ring carrying a police baton in his right hand. He threatens a fan in front row with it, causing that fan to jump back. He then walks up the ring steps, and proceeds onto the ring apron. He holds the police baton up into the air, waves to Lexi Sheckler and then points to the baton. John Madison then climbs into the ring still clutching the baton as he smiles broadly at Lexi Sheckler while making phantom hits with the baton in the air. The bell rings and this match begins!

Lexi Sheckler dives at John Madison to try and take immediate control of this match. However John Madison side steps out of the way and Lexi Sheckler sprawls out on the mat. John Madison immediately turns and begins wailing on Lexi Sheckler with the baton. Over and over! Each hit landing with perfect precision! Lexi Sheckler yells out in pain. Out of desperation Lexi Sheckler swings her foot out and kicks John Madison in the balls. John Madison drops. Lexi Sheckler crawls to the ropes and uses them to aid herself in rising to her feet. Things aren't looking good for Lexi Sheckler if she's already using the ropes to help herself to her feet!

Lexi Sheckler uses the ropes as she prepare to do a Slingshot Enzuigiri. John Madison rolls out of the way and Lexi Sheckler flies out of the ring. John Madison climbs to his feet and begins to laugh as he looks out of the ring at Lexi Sheckler sprawled out on the outside of the ring. Lexi Sheckler slowly begins to climbs to her feet as John Madison slowly inches backwards. John Madison then begins to run and then leaps out of the ring. Hitting Lexi Sheckler with a brutal Suicide Dive! Oh Shit! Both wrestlers go down! Unknown Soldier strolls to the edge of the ring and peers out at both of them as they both begin climbing to their feet.

Lexi Sheckler goes to do a Spin Kick and John Madison catches Lexi Sheckler's foot and tosses Lexi Sheckler to the ground. John Madison then walks over and begins to stomp on Lexi Sheckler while she's on the ground. John Madison even grasps onto the ring for leverage while delivering devastating stomps over and over again to Lexi Sheckler. A stomp find it's way to Lexi Sheckler's nose and it immediately busts wide open. Holy Shit! Blood is just spilling from Lexi Sheckler's nose! John Madison seems to get more enraged and somehow begins to look like he's stomping Lexi Sheckler more forcefully as he screams.

John Madison: Fuck you bitch! You got my brand new shoes dirty with your blood!

The crowd tonight is literally wincing and gasping at the brutality and devastating stomps John Madison is inflicting upon Lexi Sheckler. John Madison finally ceases with the stomping as he pulls Lexi Sheckler to her feet. Lexi Sheckler sways back and forth from being stomped on repeatedly by John Madison. Blood just literally pours from her nose as Lexi Sheckler struggles to maintain balance. Lexi Sheckler is a mess and this match is far from over it seems! John Madison looks Lexi Sheckler up and down for a moment and hold his hands up to take a pretend picture of her with an invisible camera. John Madison then immediately hits Lexi Sheckler with a DDT. From there John Madison rolls Lexi Sheckler into the ring and begins searching under the ring. John Madison pulls out a steel chair and slides it into the ring. Then John Madison pulls out a sledgehammer and tosses that into the ring. John Madison saunters over to the announcer's table and grabs a garbage can that's near it and throw that into the ring too. Finally John Madison slips into the ring as Lexi Sheckler attempts to crawl from the ring.

John Madison laughs and hits Lexi Sheckler with a Running Enzuigiri. John Madison climbs to his feet as he lifts Lexi Sheckler's head up by her hair.

John Madison: Were you trying to escape? There's no escape! You're here with John now and John isn't done having fun! You got that?! You better hope fun time with John lasts a long time too cause when it's over your losing your fucking head bitch!

Out of sheer fear and desperation Lexi Sheckler lunges her head forward and bites John Madison's leg. John Madison howls in pain as he rips Lexi Sheckler's head off his leg and slams it onto the mat.

John Madison: Fucking cunt!

Blood oozes out of the wound inflicted on John Madison's leg by Lexi Sheckler biting him. John Madison grab the steel chair and begins smashing it into Lexi Sheckler who is laying on the mat motionless. Each chair shot echoes the arena! Over and over again in a nonstop mantra of pain! Blood begins to pool around Lexi Sheckler and John Madison stops hitting her with the chair. John Madison then sets up the chair, yanks the almost lifeless seeming body of Lexi Sheckler up and lays her on the chair. John Madison grabs the sledgehammer and climbs the ropes while wielding it. John Madison then dives from the top rope with the sledge hammer and crashes it into Lexi Sheckler. OH MY GOD!!!!! THE SLEDGEHAMMER HIT LEXI SHECKLER IN THE HEAD!!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! OH THE DEVASTATION!!!!!

Blood pours from Lexi Shecklers head as everyone wonders how that blow from the sledgehammer didn't completely crack Lexi Sheckler's skull open. John Madison grabs the trash can, the only thing that hasn't yet been used to inflict pain on Lexi Sheckler out of the things John Madison brought into the ring. John Madison then lays the trash can in the middle of the ring and lays Lexi Sheckler on top the trash can. Lexi Sheckler is completely limp and out cold! She may not even still be alive! As Madison climbs the ropes again. Madison then dives from the top rope getting Lexi Sheckler with a Diving Leg Drop. The Garbage can crunches down and Lexi Sheckler remains in a motionless state. John Madison then yells to the crowd.

John Madison: THINK SHE'S HAD ENOUGH?

The whole audience in attendance scream in a unified response of "YES!" John Madison shakes his head.

John Madison: Pussies!

What's this though, Lexi Sheckler somehow is beginning to rise to her feet. That's not possible! After all the brutality that she's received! How is this possible? John Madison turns and casts his attention to Lexi Sheckler. John Madison hits Lexi Sheckler with The Rebellion (Rock Bottom) and goes for the pin.

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Winner: John Madison

The bell rings. John Madison stands and raises his hands in victory. John Madison actually hops up and down as the guillotine gets pushed to the ring by a man in full riot gear. John Madison lifts Lexi Sheckler up, hoists her over his shoulder and exits the ring. As John Madison carries Lexi Sheckler to her ultimate demise Lexi Sheckler begins to come to, yet again. Lexi Sheckler must have sensed she was being carried to the guillotine. Lexi Sheckler begins to struggle and elbows John Madison in the face. Lexi Sheckler tumbles from John Madison's shoulder and hit the ground. Lexi Sheckler begins to crawl and scramble away from John Madison and the guillotine. Lexi Sheckler wants to live! This is almost a like a scene from a horror movie at this point!

John Madison begins to walk after Lexi Sheckler, quickly gaining on her. John Madison reaches out to grab Lexi Sheckler by the head.

BASH!!!!

Unknown Soldier gets John Madison in the back of the head with a lead pipe that he must have grabbed from under the ring!

Now that the match is officially over, he's free to do whatever he pleases once again!!!

John Madison falls to the side and Unknown Soldier begins wailing on him with the lead pipe. Lexi Sheckler climbs to her feet as this happens and turns around. Lexi Sheckler sees Unknown Soldier beating on John Madison with the lead pipe. Lexi Sheckler must think Unknown Soldier is doing this to aid her in some way and staggers over to Unknown Soldier. Unknown Soldier stops beating on John Madison and looks at Lexi Sheckler. Unknown Soldier smiles and smashes Lexi Sheckler in the face with the lead pipe. Lexi Sheckler goes down and Unknown Soldier begins beating on Lexi Sheckler with the lead pipe. After a few swings Unkownn Soldier drags Lexi Sheckler to the guillotine and places her hand into position. Her hand? What the fuck? In one quick pull of the rope Unknown Soldier chops off Lexi Sheckler's hand! The hand drops to the ground and Unknown Soldier picks it up. Unknown Solder gently caresses the hand and then begins to hump the hand. From there Unknown Soldier runs up the ramp and into the back with Lexi Sheckler's dismembered hand. what he plans on doing with that hand only he'll know!

John Madsion slowly rises to his feet. John Madison looks at Lexi Sheckler laying next to the guillotine. John Madison looks at the pool of blood and sees Lexi Sheckler is now missing a hand. John Madison shrugs and walks over to the guillotine and places Lexi Sheckler's head in position. John Madison yanks the rope and the crowd shrieks and screams in horror.

THWAP!

Lexi Sheckler's head drops to the ground. John Madison lifts the decapitated head from the ground and plants a kiss on its lips before tossing it as far as he could into the audience. Ironically the head strikes a small child in the head, rendering the small child unconscious! Panic ensues within the crowd over the severed head of Lexi Sheckler being thrown in. Screams of disgust and horror radiate the arena as John Madison absorbs everything with a smile on his face.

The blood, brutality and devastation were all present in this match tonight! What a horrible end to Lexi Sheckler's career! Surely NKWC must be looking up from the pits of hell and is more than likely laughing!

Suddenly...

...the lights go out!

When the lights come on, Mr. Natural is seen on the X-Tron.

Natural: Hahahahahaaaa! Look at that heffa! He look so damn crazy! John sorry to disappoint you but we couldn't make it down to the ring. What with dealing with our own personal drama backstage, we thought that we would change the deadline of our delivery. And John I would like to share a quote that we used to say all the time when I used to live in the hoods of Charlotte, North Carolina: Behind every hood nigga, there is indeed a BAD BITCH! Ain't that right Solange?

Solange: DAMN STRAIGHT!

Wait... that voice came from...

John turns around just to get superkicked by Solange!

Solange: Damn you stupid!

Mr. Natural then runs out to the ring with a mic in hand.

Natural: So here's where we stand Mr. Madison. I'm pissed because you didn’t give me what I want so now we must move to Phase 3. Now this is the most decisive phase. See what I'm gonna do is imma flip this coin. Heads: I whip yo ass, tails: Yo lil monkey ass runs off Scott free. Let's see how much gravity loves you shall we? On second thought shut up I don't want your opinion.

Mr. Natural flicks the coin in the air...

He picks up John

And does nothing!

Natural: Damn gravity must really love you after all. Well I guess you live after all..... NOT!!!

Mr. Natural hits John with the Natural Selection!

He kicks him out the ring and drags him out the ring all the way to the paring lot...

Solange: Ooh honey I hope you can run fast cuz that truck is coming to hit yo ass in 3,2....

A pickup truck speeds and almost hits John Madison!

But NAZI came out of nowhere and shoved him out of the way! Madison and NAZI fall down hard, just out of the way of the speeding truck. Madison looks hurt but at least he's alive!

Natural and Solange begin making their escape with one last comment...

Natural: Have A Nice Day! And go to a prestigious hospital. You know they rape muhfuckas at them lil bootleg hospitals!

The backstage camera cuts as Natural and Solange laugh.

We open up at ringside where we see Sebastian Duke already in the process of setting down a large, locked chest of some kind at ringside with the help of a few of his "brothers" ...

What the hell is he up to?

: Hey! HEY!

Shane steps out at the top of the ramp with a mic.

: What do you think you're doing? What the hell is THAT?

Sebastian Duke glares from ringside at the XWF owner and grabs a mic.

Duke: Consider it a gift. I would suggest you don't open it until the rime is right... hahaha. For now, I'd suggest you... RUN!

Sebastian drops the mic and begins marching up the ramp toward Shane . Shane quickly retreats to the back before Sebastian can reach him.

What the hell is this? What's Sebastian Duke doing on Shove It Saturday Night, and what could possibly be in that large chest he has left at ringside? Who is this "gift" for exactly?

...to be continued!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-17-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2013, 04:35 PM

#1 Contender Match
"The X-tremist" Bryce
- vs -
Martin O'Connor
Standard Match
(a result of "Looking For A Fight" board comments)
NOTE: Winner gets a shot at the XWF TAG TEAM TITLES with a partner of their choosing!
GUEST REF: Peter Gilmour
GUEST ENFORCER: Mister Mystery 17 31707 1

RING ANNOUNCER: The following match is a number one contender match and the winner gets a shot at the XWF tag team titles! This match will be special guest refereed by Peter Gilmour!!!!

The crowd gives a mix reaction to Gilmour who stands in the ring wearing a ref t-shirt far too tight for its own good. He gives a mock tip of his cap to the crowd.

RING ANNOUNCER: "And standing just outside the ring, he is our guest enforcer... MISTER MYSTERY!!!"

The crowd boos heavily, but Mystery just holds up the double bird.

RING ANNOUNCER: Already in the ring, coming to you from his mother's basement... The Xtremist... BRYCE!!!!

A lukewarm reaction from the crowd, mild applause at best.

Over the P.A. we hear the start of the Olympic trumpet fan fare...

RING ANNOUNCER: And his opponent... from St. Paul, Minnesota... MARTIN O'CONNOR!!!!

Suddenly a giant coach bus comes around the side of the X-Tron. The cheering crowd stops, stunned, as they look on at this bus parking near the entrance ramp.

The bus says "Lex Express" down the side, but someone has spray painted over it with "XWF" and "The Olympic Warrior!" No way! It can't be!

The door of the bus opens and Martin O'Connor walks out to the cheer of the crowd and he heads toward the ring! He has commandeered the old "Lex Express" and used it as his own!

He slides into the ring and is met by Bryce who quickly starts laying the boots in as the bell rings to start this match, but O'Connor shoots up and gives Bryce a shove that sends him halfway across the ring. Bryce, on his knees now, tries to reset himself and he climbs slowly back to his feet. The two stare across the ring and come toward the center and lock up. O'Connor transitions into an armbar, but Bryce drops down to his back, and hits O'Connor under the chin with a quick dropkick.

O'Connor flops back, but gets to his feet quickly, and now it's his turn to back away as Gilmour tries to keep the peace with a rambunctious Bryce. Back we go in a lock up, Bryce transitions to a headlock, but O'Connor sends him running into the ropes and tries to clean him out with a clothesline -- nope! -- Bryce ducks! On the rebound Bryce throws a running punch into the gut of O'Connor, then he quickly comes right back and drills a knee into his forehead and O'Connor is down. He shoots back to his feet, but Bryce gets him into a side headlock, and again Martin is sending him into the ropes.

On the rebound, Bryce knocks O'Connor down with a shoulder block, then hits the opposite ropes running. Martin drops down as Bryce hops over him, off the rebound O'Connor ducks for the back-body-drop, but Bryce flies right over him and as O'Connor turns there's another dropkick taking him off his feet.

O'Connor rolls out of the ring to gather himself, but Mystery is right there, and he kicks Martin's legs out from under him! What the hell?!?

Mystery grabs O'Connor by his blonde mullet and shoves him right back into the ring while still flipping the bird to the audience who is booing him heavily.

Bryce starts in with the boots again, but Gilmour is there to play cop and he backs Bryce away allowing O'Connor to get back to his feet. Both men circle around, but Bryce is all energy and he comes running and all O'Connor has to do is side step and he sends Bryce right into the turnbuckle. As he bounces off O'Connor about takes The Xtremist' head off with a powerful clothesline from his 24'' pythons. Bryce tries to crawl to his feet, but now O'Connor is trying to extract some revenge by laying the boots to Bryce and once again Gilmour is forced to keep the peace.

O'Connor tries to shove Gilmour away, but good ol' Petey grabs O'Connor and shoves him back to give Bryce some room. Bryce gets back to his feet and is going to try and poke the bear again as he comes running fast and O'Connor is there to meet him and he launches Bryce over the top rope --

-- where he lands right into the arms of Mystery!!!

The crowd gasps as Mystery holds Bryce and... what's he doing?!?!

He DROPS Bryce right onto the barricade!! What the hell is wrong with him!!

Gilmour: Yeah! Show that bitch!

Now Gilmour is even condoning these actions?!?

Mystery tosses Bryce into the ring as O'Connor goes for the cover...

Gilmour laughs and drops down to make the count!

...FUCK! Gilmour just kicked Martin O'Connor in the head! Martin gets up and is grabbed from behind! Mister Mystery has entered the fray! He takes Martin O'Connor down with a huge full-nelson slam!

Peter and Mystery laugh as Bryce starts to recover...

Gilmour: Go on! Pin him bub!

Bryce crawls over and covers O'Connor...

Gilmour shakes his damn fucking head...

CRACK! Gilmour kicks Bryce in the side of the head and sends him tumbling over to Mister Mystery's feet! Mystery lifts Bryce up into a chokeslam across his knee, nearly breaking Bryce in two upon impact. He dumps Bryce off of his knee as he writhes in pain next to O'Connor. Peter Gilmour picks up Martin as Mystery picks up Bryce... they take both of their heads and they SMASH them into each other! Both Bryce and Martin are busted open from their faces colliding!

Mystery whips Bryce into the far ropes and bounces off the near ropes behind him, coming back toward the returning Bryce with Lariats of Fire! (spinning high impact lariat) Bryce does a 360 in the air before crashing down!

Gilmour pulls O'Connor up into a package piledriver position and DRIVES him down with the DEATHSTRIKE!

Both competitors are laid out as the referee and enforcer for this match stand proud in the ring. Peter yells out so everyone can hear him!

Gilmour: The first dirt bag who can get to his feet wins the match and gets a shot at our belts! HAHAHA!

Since Gilmour is the ref he gets to make that call, even if it is quite ridiculous!

Several seconds go by...

Several minutes go by...

Finally both men start to move. Bryce holds his bloody head in pain as Martin start trying to push himself up...

Peter and Mystery both cheer them on, clapping and yelling for them in mocking fashion!

Bryce sits up but then when he tries to stand he slips on his own blood!

Martin O'Connor grabs the ropes to help pull himself up... and... he's done it!!! Martin has stood to his feet!!!

Gilmour: We have our winner! Mystery, show him what he's won!

BAM!!! Secret Spear 1 177155 400!!! That insanely fast spear nearly separated Martin's upper body from his lower body!

Peter Gilmour and Mistery Mystery both laugh as they exit the ring. Gilmour makes sure to punch Bryce just as he was finally getting to his feet so he falls back down into the puddle of his own blood!

Winner: Martin O'Connor

Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Mr. Satellite
Standard Match

The Xtreme Wrestling Federation returns from commercial break showing Mr. Satellite already in the ring Project Pitchfork by Lament playing in the background as fans excitedly cheer in anticipation for his match.

Suddenly the light in the arena cut out leaving nothing but complete darkness. The opening chord of When We Were Soldiers by Trocadero is played throughout the arena, followed by the phrase “When we were soldiers, we fought so well….”. Behind the X-Tron Luca appears making his way towards the ring followed by his associates. They walk slowly as the fans give a mixed reaction of boos and cheers. The group makes it to the ring and Luca gets up on the apron. He steps between the ropes, and slowly paces back and forth waiting for the match to start.

The referee begins to motion for the start of the match, but is pushed by Luca Arzegotti and tumbles to the mat as he swiftly rushes past him connecting with an elbow to the face catching Mr. Satellite off guard. The two quickly begin exchanging blows until they are separated by the referee. Shaking his head and regaining his composure Mr. Satellite points at Luca Arzegotti as the referee finally motions for the match to start.

Wasting no time Mr. Satellite runs into the rope and connects with an elbow of his own returning the favor to Luca Arzegotti, who lifts his hand to his mouth to check for blood while Mr. Satellite turns towards the crowd taunting. Furious Luca Arzegotti rushes towards Mr. Satellite in an attempt to connect with a jumping DDT, but is pushed away by Mr. Satellite and thrown into the ropes. Using the ropes to his advantage Luca Arzegotti connects with a dropkick to Mr. Satellites face. The fans let out a wave of cheers astonished by the air Luca Arzegotti had gotten to perform such a kick. He quickly covers Mr. Satellite for the pin as the referee falls to the ground starting the three count.

Mr. Satellite throws his shoulder up interrupting the pin. Furious Luca Arzegotti pushes himself off of Mr. Satellite and starts throwing wild punches to his face as Mr. Satellite shields his face from the blows. Luca Arzegotti grabs Mr. Satellite’s heads and forces him to his feet, but fighting back Mr. Satellite connects with a knee to the midsection and then without warning setups for a devastating DDT and connects. The connection of Luca Arzegotti’s head and the mat echoes throughout the arena as the crowd lets out a long “OOOOOOOOOO”

Mr. Satellite takes advantage of the devastating maneuver and bounces off the ring ropes and connects with a leg drop across Luca Arzegotti’s neck. His body begins to squirm as he grabs his neck, Mr. Satellite stands to his feet throwing his hands in the air taunting the crowd once again who showers him with cheers.

Luca Arzegotti’s lets out a horrific cough still grabbing his throat, but finds and opening as Mr. Satellite continued taunting the crowd. A clothesline from hell knocked Mr. Satellite face first on the mat. Luca Arzegotti bent down and yelled something at Mr. Satellite and then began relentlessly kicking him in the back and thighs, until finally ending the attack with an elbow drop to the back of Mr. Satellites skull.

Blood began to flow uncontrollably from Mr. Satellites head as Luca Arzegotti lifted Mr. Satellite to his feet thinking he finally had control of the match, but was surprised by the fight in him as Mr. Satellite connected with a head butt. Luca Arzegotti fell backwards stumbling down to his knees as Mr. Satellite ricocheted off the ropes and connected with a Enzuigiri kick.
Luca Arzegotti fell to the mat and Mr. Satellite went for the cover.

Luca Arzegotti kicked his leg onto the bottom rope, stopping the count!

Mr. Satellite went to stand up, but was pushed by Luca Arzegotti causing him to fall into the referee and hitting him with an elbow to the face. The referee fell to the mat holding his head. Luca Arzegotti’s goons took advantage of the situation throwing a chair into the ring. Luca Arzegotti picked it up and lifted it over his head as Mr. Satellite rushed towards him with a running spear.

CRACK!!! Luca catches Satellite with the chair and sends him spiraling down to the canvas!

Suddenly... a voice erupts over the speakers!

Voice: Alright! Time's up, Mr. Arzegotti▬for I've grown tired of your deviltries.

The man steps out from the top of the ramp, dressed in a gray suit with a matching fedora atop his head▬none other than Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade.

De Sade: Since Luca has assistance at ringside I thought it in my associate's best interest to even up the score. Seeing that the referee is down, I've been given the green light to do just that.

He snaps his fingers as a raging beast explodes from under the X-Tron just behind Donathan▬the maniacal freak of nature known as Mister Mystery 17 31707 1.

Mystery charges down the ramp and catches Luca's first associate with a decapitating lariat and keeps running right into the next associate of Luca Arzegotti with a killer spear. Luca stands in the ring with a look of awe; he's clearly unsure of what to do at this point. Mr. Satellite is down from that wicked chair shot but he knows he can't pin him with the ref still out!

Mistery Mystery makes short work of the associates and slides into the ring...

CRACK! Luca's chair shot to the hockey mask of Mistery Mystery has no effect! Luca swings again but Mystery goes low with a double leg grapple as the chair goes flying. Mystery lifts Luca and spins him around into a huge spinebuster.

De Sade: Ah, would you look at that? Things appear to be more fair already. Go ahead and administer the shot, Mister Mystery▬let's put this dying dog out of his misery quickly.

Mystery pulls a syringe out of his pocket and removes the protective cap. He crushes the heel of his boot down into Luca's face and grinds it in before stomping again▬hard▬to make sure Luca doesn't flinch.

Mystery takes the syringe and holds it in his fist, pointing downward, and he jams it deep into Luca's shoulder! He presses the plunger to inject its contents into Luca's body and then he just starts stabbing Luca in the shoulder with it repeatedly as blood flies everywhere.

De Sade: Mistery Mystery? Please consider your task complete at this time and rejoin me atop this ramp. Let's watch the rest of this story unfold...together.

Mystery immediately stops what he's doing and tosses the syringe into the fans. He walks back up the ramp and stands beside Donathan as the two of them gaze down toward the ring.

Mr. Satellite gets back to his feet, holding his head where he was struck with that chair. He sees the ref and Luca down, and then looks toward the top of the ramp where Donathan and Mystery are standing. He let's out an "ahhh" as he quickly realizes what's happened here.

He turns his attention back to Luca who begins to tremble and sweat profusely! Luca begins to scream in pain as he gets up to his knees and hunches forward, holding his stomach in unbearable pain.

De Sade: Stand back, Mr. Satellite. Luca is about to regurgitate his own propaganda and atone for his sins here tonight.

A few seconds later we see Luca begin to vomit violently. We're talking projectile vomit straight out of the exorcist movie as Mr. Satellite's eyes widen with excitement! Satellite steps back even further, surprised at how much coverage the spray of vomit is getting in the ring. The referee is hit in the face with some vomit and it wakes him back up. The ref wipes it off and gets to his feet not knowing what has transpired as he looks on in fright and disgust.

A few seconds later Luca begins to dry heave as it would seem he's emptied himself whole. There's is nothing left to give; only one thing left to take - SEEING STARS! (the RKO)

The vomit-splash as both men land upon impact of Seeing Stars is sickening. Mr. Satellite doesn't seem to mind at this point as he rolls Luca over and onto his back for the cover...

...THREE!!! The referee rushes out of the ring to get himself cleaned up as Donathan and Mister Mystery applaud Mr. Satellite's victory at the top of the ramp. What a disgusting turn of events!

Winner: Mr. Satellite

MAIN EVENT
North Korean Championship
Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade
- vs -
Danny Devia
Standard Match
GUEST REF: Tyler Decker

It takes a few minutes for the vomit to be cleaned out of the ring after what happened in the match prior, so Donathan takes his time walking down the ramp very slowly. Tyler Decker has come out and is walking alongside him since he is the special referee for this match.

De Sade and Decker make it to the bottom of the ramp and observe the final chunks of vomit being wiped up by XWF officials.

Decker: I guess Luca really couldn't stomach being in a fair and just match, eh?

De Sade: Clearly not. The young man has a lot to learn if he thought he was going to cheat his way to a victory over someone who stands beneath the shielding illumination of superior enlightenment.

Just then...

BAM! BLAST!!!

Danny Devia from behind!!!

He just leveled Donathan De Sade AND Tyler Decker! He's got a 2x4 in his hands!

Devia: Say hello to your new North Korean champ!

CRACK!

He brings the 2x4 down across Donathan's back as he continues to yell.

Devia: Did you really think I was going to walk into this obvious set up? Tyler Decker...

CRACK! A shot to Decker with the 2x4!

Devia: ...as the guest referee? HAHAHA! I don't think so! I talked to Shane and if Decker isn't fit to ref this match then we get to have a new ref appointed!

He strikes Decker again and then throws him into the barricade. Devia then grabs Donathan and rolls him into the ring as Shane steps out from the back with a mic.

: He's right, ladies and gentlemen. I told him that if...

OOF! Shane's mic flies into the air as he is pushed forward with a sudden impact from behind! Mistery Mystery with a shoulder tackle that sends Shane rolling down the ramp!

Danny Devia sees this and gets his 2x4 ready as he stands in a batter's stance with it but...

...it's taken from behind him by Unknown Soldier!

CRACK!!! Soldier breaks the 2x4 over Danny's head! He drops down to his knees as Soldier winds up and swings again... BAM! Right to the face! Devia is busted wide open which puts quite a grin on Soldier's face!

Mistery Mystery walks down the ramp and stands over Shane 's body.

He reaches down to pick him up...

...BUT MYSTERY IS SHOVED OFF THE RAMP FROM BEHIND!!!

...but who shoved him off the ramp???

It's Sebastian Duke!!!

Mystery crashes into some equipment off to the side of the ramp as Duke makes his way down to the ring. Decker starts to get up but Duke grabs him and begins to pummel him!

Unknown Soldier leaps wildly over the top rope with a suicide dive right into Sebastian Duke! Soldier begins to smash his fists into Duke's face while Duke can be heard yelling out...

Duke: Open it! OPEN THE CHEST!!!!

Who is he yelling to???

NAZI and JOHN MADISON! They're both coming out from the crowd right where that locked chest is that Duke brought to ringside earlier in the evening! Soldier sees this and charges at Madison but NAZI catches him with a spear!

Sebastian gets to his feet and walks toward the chest.

Madison: Where's the damn key?

Duke produces a key from inside of his glove and he opens up the chest...

OH MY GOD!!!

IT'S FILLED!!!!!

WITH ASMODEUS CANES!!!!!

Sebastian begins passing them out... TO THE BLACK CIRCLE MEMBERS!!!

Even Shane recovers and walks over to grab one of the Asmodeus Canes!

Sebastian has armed the entire Black Circle with these wicked, horrible, walking sticks!

CRACK! Shane nails Soldier with his cane!

CRACK!! Madison ran over to where Mister Mystery had fallen and he's cracking him in the head with a cane!!

CRACK!!! NAZI has entered the ring and is hitting Donathan in the head with a cane!!!

CRACK!!!! Sebastian saw Mr. Satellite running out of the crowd to ambush him but caught him with a cane-shot!!!!

Danny Devia slowly begins to recover and can't believe his eyes. He isn't sure what to make of this... BUT HE'S ENJOYING IT!

...until NAZI cracks him in the face with his cane!

Shane grabs a mic as the others continue beating down the members of Donathan's crew with the Asmodeus Canes.

: Well...well... isn't this a pretty picture? Did you all really think I was going to let De Sade and his band of brainwashed delinquents continue running roughshod over MY show? MY SHOW? Ladies and gentlemen tonight we've seen a perfect example of OUT with the OLD and IN with the NEW...

He motions toward Sebastian Duke as he continues...

: Tonight we saw the separation of Lexi Sheckler and The Black Circle, in addition to the separation of Lexi's head from her body! Now that left questions in the air and one of them being WHO would take her place among the supreme powers that I, Shane , command? Well there's your answer! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!!!

He's pointing to Sebastian Duke! He's the newest member of THE BLACK CIRCLE!

: This man has proven time and time again that NOTHING is ever going to keep him down and that's why he's going to help pave the way to a new path of dominance and destruction under my all powerful hand! No more will other rejects be able to band together and gain the upper hand simply because they are greater in number... the time has once again come for The Black Circle to reign as the most dominant group in the entire XWF! Now with that said, I believe we have a title match that still needs to get started! Guys, if you'll do me the honor of removing all the garbage from the area, that would be great. Leave Donathan and Decker here but get these other pieces of trash OUT of my sight and throw them into the trash, literally, behind the arena!

Madison, NAZI, and Sebastian Duke drag Mystery, Satellite, and Soldier out to the back and they proceed to remove them entirely from the arena per Shane's demand!

The fans aren't quite sure what to make of this turn of events. Neither of these two groups has exactly been on the fans' good side as of late but this sudden change in the landscape is getting a rather loud, mixed reaction. Some of them are loving it and others are booing heavily.

: Shut up! SHUT!! UP!! You're all just as worthless as this piece of trash that is laid out before me!

The boos begin to overtake the cheers pretty easily with that.

: Now somebody get out here and roll Decker into the ring. He's got a match to officiate! I don't care if he's been beaten down! If he can't ref this match... HE'S FIRED!

Some officials rush down and help Decker up, and they roll him gently into the ring where he starts to recover and he holds his head where he was struck multiple times.

Danny Devia starts to get up but stays in the corner as Shane finishes.

: Now what I want to see here is a good, clean, championship match! Once I make my way to the back it's up to Tyler Decker to keep control of this match!

Shane kicks Donathan in the ribs as he's still down after the assault. Shane steps over him and exits the ring, walking up the ramp and to the back as the fans mostly boo him at this point.

: What???

The boos get louder.

: SHUT UP!

...and louder still. Shane smiles as he drops the mic and exits from view.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen this match is going to take place as originally planned, despite the previous interruption we just saw. This match IS for the North Korean Championship! The guest official for this match will be Tyler Decker!

The fans give a mixed reaction as Decker pulls himself up in the corner and wipes some blood from his face. He shakes his head and tries to clear the cobwebs as he blinks, seeing Donathan still motionless in the middle of the ring like he's dead. Danny is still leaning back in the opposite corner simply waiting for his chance as soon as this match begins.

Announcer: ...and standing in the far corner... the challenger... DAAAANNY DEVIIIIAAAAA!!!

He raises his fist into the air, completely pumped up and ignoring the pain he's in after being struck during the melee.

Announcer: ...and lying flat on his back in the center of the ring... your North Korean Champion... DONATHAAAAAN DE SAAAAAAADE!!!

Donathan remains motionless as Decker steps forward to check on him. Without Decker even signaling anything at all, the bell is rung!!! Shane must have given an order from the back for the bell to be rung as soon as possible! THIS MATCH IS ON!

Danny Devia steps forward and goes to reach down and grab Donathan but Decker shoves him back.

Decker: He's obviously not ready! Stand back!

Devia takes a deep breath and clenches both of his fists like he wants to attack but he knows this is NOT an X-treme Rules match so he can easily be disqualified if Decker sees fit. Decker kneels down to check on Donathan again as there is still no response.

Devia: Come on I don't have all day! I've got some celebrating to do after I win this thing! If' he's dead just let me pin his ass already!

Decker ignores Devia's impatient demands as he gently slaps Donathan's cheek to try and wake him up, but to no avail...

...but then...

That's when it happens...

The lights in the arena cut to black.

For a few moments the entire audience sits in silence anticipating what might happen next. What in the world could POSSIBLY be next after all we've seen already?

The opening chords to “Dangan” blast throughout the arena...

HOLY SHIT! Many of the fans instantly know what that means as they spring out of their seats!

Can it be???

...the house lights are restored as a HUGE mixed eruption of cheers and boos deafen the building upon sight of...

"The Personification of Perfection"

MICHAEL JAMES

The fans can't believe their eyes!

Standing a few feet away from the ring, Michael James has a Cuban cigar gripped between his teeth and his trademark sunglasses on his face. James casually reaches inside of his jacket while moving towards the ring steps. He reveals his custom made spiked brass knuckles before sliding them onto his hand. De Sade is STILL down and out while Devia keeps his attention locked on James as he steps between the ropes.

He approaches the center of the ring and removes his sunglasses. James places them inside of his jacket while staring down at the fallen North Korean Champion who is mere inches away from his feet.

He removes the cigar from his mouth and instead of lunging towards either of the participants; Michael James smashes Tyler Decker in the face with an Osaka Spike Kick!!!

James drops to the mat and begins to pummel Decker with a collection of punches to the head. He uses the brass knuckles to bust Tyler wide open, further aggravating the spot Decker had been struck earlier, while the audience expresses their approval by tossing garbage into the ring.

Michael James quickly stands back up and responds to the audience with a collection of insults in Japanese. He holds up the bloody brass knuckles like some kind of trophy while Tyler wipes some of the blood from his eyes.

James takes a drag from his cigar and walks back to Decker. He rips open the referee shirt and keeps him grounded with a swift kick to the gut. James removes the cigar from his mouth and violently snuffs it out on Tyler’s chest. Smoke begins to appear from the burning flesh wound as Tyler quickly rolls out of the ring. James chases after Tyler by stepping between the ropes towards the arena floor. Tyler shows no concern for James due to the throbbing pain of the wound in his chest. Before James can cause any further damage on Tyler a collection of security guards arrive to separate the two men. They order Michael James to leave the ringside area while checking on the physical condition of Tyler Decker.

Danny Devia comes over to get a closer look at what's going on down at ringside as he yells down at Decker to get back in the ring even though he is smoking from his chest! Danny laughs and air-mocks the act of a cigar being put out on his own chest and makes a face like it must hurt like hell. He's loving this!

Michael James is taken to the back by security as Decker holds his chest in pain but each time he touches the wound, it stings even worse, causing Danny Devia to laugh harder at him while he invites him back into the ring.

Devia: Alright man your smoke break is over!

Some of the fans laugh.

Devia: Get back in here and get to work! You're on the clock!

... Some of the fans start to make a commotion.

Danny Devia laughs as he turns back toward the center of the ring...

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Devia is shocked to holy hell!!!!!!

Donathan sat up while Danny was yelling out to Tyler Decker and when he lifted up the sleeve of his suit jacket, he revealed THIS:

The electrocution glove sends a surge of power through Devia like he's never felt before until Donathan finally blasts Devia in the face with the hard plated forearm of the glove.

Tyler Decker, still in a lot of pain, slowly gets into the ring as Danny Devia shakes and jolts on his back at Donathan's feet. Donathan slowly removes the glove and tosses it aside, slowly backing up and keeping his eyes locked on Devia.

It takes some time but Danny Devia finally starts to get back up with the occasional jolt still throwing him off balance as he attempts to rise to his feet. He finally manages to stand as...

SCOURGED ENLIGHTENING!
(double under-hook 360° horizontal face crusher &feature=player_embedded#t=6s )

Donathan immediately covers Danny Devia and hooks the leg as Tyler Decker carefully kneels to make the count even through the pain he's still in...

...THREE!!!

Donathan lets out a sigh of relief after finding a way to still come out victorious even after everything that had unfolded before this match. He gets to his feet and checks on Tyler Decker's wound as the two of them quickly make their way to the back before any other unwanted surprises can take place.

Winner: Donathan De Sade

Several minutes have passed and Danny Devia is still in the ring. He's starting to stand but the occasional jolt of energy still surges through him after that massive shock he received. Suddenly, Mr. Natural runs out to the ring! Mr. Natural grabs a mic and begins to speak...

Natural: Danny! Danny! I just received some news! I know it's gonna be hard to believe, trust me I can hardly believe it myself, but it's true.

Danny: Hurry up and quit wasting my time! Can't you see I just got electrocuted here?

Natural: Ok! So I was talking to my mother on the phone a few minutes ago, and she told me that you...

The crowd are murmuring suspense....

Danny: That I'm... what?

Natural: Danny she told me that you are... my brother!

The crowd collectively gasp in awe and shock. Danny looks at Mr. Natural in disbelief!

Natural: She also told me to tell you this...

Natural then slaps the hell out of Danny! What the hell is going on?

Natural: That's for running away from home having us worried sick for all that time ya little fuck bitch. Love you little bro! Naturally yours as always!

Mr. Natural leaves the ring as Danny holds his cheek and looks shocked... but at least this time it wasn't by actual electricity!

He eventually heads up the ramp to the back as the fans are still in a lot of commotion after everything they've witnessed here tonight... but it's not over yet!

The lights go down in the arena as the fans wonder just what's in store for them next. Suddenly music blares from the speakers.

One Wild Night by Bon Jovi plays loudly yet the arena is still bathed in complete blackness. This has to be the moment we all were waiting for, this has to be the moment we all are introduced to Shove It Saturdays new Co-GM! The crowd is anticipating this and excited murmurs radiate through the crowd. The lights suddenly go up and we see this man.

The man smiles before raising a mic up to his mouth. Is that the new GM? Who is that man?

Man: Hello XWF! Hello Shove It, audience! Greeting to all you wonderful employees back there and naturally a huge salutations to my partner in all this, Mr. Shane !! My name is Arkin Octavian Blackwater and I am the new Co-GM of Shove It Saturdays!

It's him! The new Co-GM is here! The fans give a pop of excitement and cheer for the new GM.

Blackwater: Ladies and Gentlemen I have to say it is a real honor to be standing here and be gifted with the opportunity I have here on Shove It Saturdays. I have arrived and my presence is to ensure everyone gets a shot at fairness. I am here to improve the quality of this show and to enhance the viewing pleasure for all of you as well as help make sure all those wrestlers in the back get a fair treatment. The time of fear, oppression and tyranny is over! The bullying here from Shane will stop! I promise to be that voice of reason that this show was desperately begging for!

The fans cheer with enthusiasm from those words. FINALLY! A man to bring the voice of reason and sanity to Shove It Saturdays!

Blackwater: Even though I will be calling things fairly that doesn't mean the quality on this show will go down. I promise you I will embrace the aspect and wildness of this show as I attempt to keep you all entertained. It just won't be done in a lawless, free for all style. I intend to bring order to the chaos. I mean, we're not all slobbering heathens running around like we don't have our senses after all!

Arkin Octavian Blackwater pauses a moment.

Blackwater: Well...not all of us anyway. So let's look forward from this moment and embrace a new era for Shove It Saturdays. A era embracing fairness and reason while still dishing out all the wild, non-stop action you all come here to see! I am your new Co-GM and I am here for all of you!

Suddenly Shane is seen briskly walking from the back with a mic in his hand. He raises the mic as he stares directly at the new Co-GM, Arkin Octavian Blackwater.

: Welcome to Shove It Saturday Night, Arkin! I'm glad you finally came out of the shadows and decided to introduce yourself like a real man does... No more mystery bullshit. We've got enough of that going around!

Arkin Octavian Blackwater laughs a bit and shakes his head at Shane's words.

Blackwater: Yes...well I said I was...

: I know what you said! It's still a damn dirty shame you had to be shrouded in mystery before you arrived. I couldn't even welcome you properly... Couldn't send you a gift basket! Couldn't meet you face to face and discuss where we're going show wise. Obviously the Administrator Network likes to keep me on my toes and they're the ones who made sure things went down in a way that would keep me guessing after they hired you.

Many of the fans doubt that Shane wanted to "welcome" him properly. We all know how Shane works and he can't like having a man coming in claiming to be the "voice of reason!"

: You're here now though so that's what's important, right? You've come to bring the voice of reason to my show? I give you 2 weeks before you're begging to Co-GM on Mondays! Until then though....I've decided to come out here and remind you of something.

The fans give a mixed reaction as all seem confused as to what Shane is going to remind us all of.

: Remember how you said Cyren had to win his match or he'd have no contract? Well consider this my official act of letting everyone know who has FINAL say... Cyren still has his contract!

A round of boos erupts from the fans! Cyren's getting ANOTHER chance???

: BUT until he wins THREE matches in a row, he will ONLY be booked in opening matches against newcomers and people who are in a slump! With that said, I am TRIPLE booking him next week... he is going to face John Black in the opening match and then he is going to face Shane Mack immediately following that... followed by a third match against THE CRIMSON DONG! If Cyren can win ALL THREE of those matches, he will once again earn the right to move up the ladder in the XWF!

The crowd sits in stunned silence from what they heard. The can't believe what Shane just said!

: In other words, ladies and gents... and forgive me for using a BAD word here... Cyren has become the XWF's official J.O.B.B.E.R.!!!

The crowd gives off with a mixed reaction to Shane's call. There are fans of Cyrens here tonight as well as people who think Cyren is a total waste of space and they all scream their thoughts out in unified response.

Blackwater: Excuse me for interjecting here but I just feel I need to place my opinion on this subject. I know in the grand scheme of things, Shane, you have the FINAL say. Still I am the voice of reason and I feel I should state what I think is right concerning this matter.

Shane rolls his eyes and sighs over exaggeratedly.

: Oh boy, here it comes! Make it quick! Some of us don't want to waste all day on hearing your long winded opinions.

Blackwater: You are too kind for that Shane but I was simply going to say that on that matter concerning Cyren, I AGREE! I think you made the right call and I fully support your plan! He'll be a fantastic, ehem... jobber for the XWF.

: That word gets bleeped out for those watching at home... you've got to SPELL it out like I did. Go ahead... give it a try.

Blackwater: Oh, well then, Cyren will make a fantastic J.O.B.B.E.R. for the XWF!

: There ya go! Fantastic!

Arkin Octavian Blackwater climbs from the ring and walks over to Shane who is still standing outside of the ring. Arkin Octavian Blackwater extends his hand out to Shane as he says...

Blackwater: Anyway... as I was saying, that is one of the most sane and rational calls I've heard you produce yet. I look forward to our long partnership on Shove It Saturdays!

Shane accepts Arkin Octavian Blackwater's handshake.

: And I look forward to you remembering that I, along with my more powerful than ever Black Circle, are in complete control. I think you'll do JUST fine here...

Both men keep their eyes locked as the handshake continues for another few seconds of awkward silence.

Partners in management here on Shove It Saturday Night... getting along... for now. How long will this last?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-17-2013), (03-17-2013), Donathan (03-17-2013), Wallace Witasick (03-17-2013)