Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness: 9.15.2014
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-17-2014, 03:49 AM

[Image: 8RPU4hw.png]

September 15, 2014
Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado

Madness opens up and lime pyro explodes from all over the Pepsi Center in Denver. The fans are crazy tonight as Joey Styles joins us from ringside.

JOEY STYLES: “It is the Sound of Madness!

“We are live and sold out from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado!

“Tonight! We're a mile HIGH!

“I'm Joey Styles and this...

“Is MADNESS!”

This! Is Xtreeeeeemmmeeeee!

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes the boss! I'm being told, Heyman is going to make an emergency State of Madness address to the Maniacs!”

Heyman makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand. He looks more serious than usual as he enters the ring.

It is literally a new era on Madness and in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation in general. Archie Lawson, Gio Ferarri, and the only one on Borefare with a brain, Miranda Tigress are all out!

John Madison is in.

Shane is in.

Ozymandias is in.

Let me say that, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Ozymandias. With him now on Warfare, I firmly believe that Madness and Warfare can truly work together for the common good of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

We can work together in ways the two brands never could before. For far too long, Madness had the vision and all the talent while Borefare managed to just exist. Those days are over.

Madness has a vision and it always will. It's just that, now Warfare can share a common vision. A vision to reaffirm to the masses that the XWF is the number one promotion, the top dog of the industry. While there is no doubt in my mind what the number one wrestling program in all of professional wrestling is, Warfare has found itself in steady decline for well over a year.

Its a new era for Madness. It's a new era for Warfare. It's a new era for the XWF.

A lot of changes are currently going on and will continue to be the case.

Might I remind you for just a second, that while just about everything you know about the XWF is changing, the one constant, the one thing that never changes.... is Paul Heyman.

I took over Madness in February of 2013 and took a fledgling little hour long show with no roster on the verge of sinking into the abyss and I made it something to be a part of. I made it something to be proud of. I made it the flagship television program of the XWF using my own wit and my own vision.

Fast forward to just under a year later. Morgan Eldred, my co-general manager, had unceremoniously fired me from my own show. I vowed then that not only would I one day return to Madness, but I vowed to never again leave it behind.

Morgan Eldred out.

Ozymandias in.

It does not even need to be said how the relationship between Ozy and I started. He hired me to be the Commissioner of Madness while he handled the day to day operations. And it was working. Knowing Ozy the way I do, I knew the day was coming, from the very day I signed on to be the Commissioner, that my days were numbered.

So, in typical Paul Heyman fashion, I started scheming from my very first day back on board the S.S. Madness. I took my time, secretly signing myself to an iron clad contract that basically meant no matter what I did, I could never be fired. My powers could be taken, sure, but I'd never be fired from the show.

Ozymandias fires Paul Heyman from Commissioner post.

I remember the headlines all over the dirt sheets and even on the XWF website.

The wheels started to turn. I schemed my way, like only I can do, back into power at Madness.

Ozymandias out, Paul Heyman in.

It felt so great! I held the entirety of Madness in the very palms of my hands for three weeks. I was alive again.

Re-enter Morgan Eldred to remind every one of the fact that it never was Ozymandias' right to accidentally sign over Madness to me. That bastard! How dare that British joke pull one over on me!

Nevertheless, enter the era of Ozymandias and Paul Heyman running the Madness ship. It started off not so well between he and I. Not until Borefare declared war on Madness. That would-be war brought Ozymandias and I on the same page.

I TOLD THEM ALL! A WAR WITH MADNESS IS NOT SOMETHING THEY COULD WIN AND DAMN IT, I STAND BY THAT STATEMENT EVEN TODAY!

Gio out.

Lawson out.

Tigris out.

Ozy jumps to Warfare.

As you can clearly see, the one thing that always seems to stay the same, is Paul Heyman and Monday Night Madness!

JOEY STYLES: “It really is hard to imagine Madness without Heyman in some form or another.”

That leads us, to the present day. Many changes are taking place within the world of Xtreme and Madness is no different. As we transition from extraordinary to tradition, that leaves some holes that need filled. As much as I love the craziness that has been Madness over the last year and a half, its evident that things need to change.

Change is something I believe in and before you start to worry that it will change the way you look at Madness, I beg you to think again.

I'm currently in talks with one potential general manager and I've already struck a deal with another.

At the end of this month, Monday Night Madness will gear itself more toward the traditional wrestling fan and by and large, is not anything we haven't already been doing.

With that transition comes a major announcement.

Last year around this time we held a Fall Madness Series. Open to only Madness roster members and I intend to do that again this year. I don't have all the details worked out yet, but points will be accrued via wins and losses and at the end, like last year, the top eight will enter into a one night playoff style tournament.

To the winner goes the spoils. A $25,000 cash pay out goes to the winner as well as a shot at the Universal Championship.

It is with this in mind, that we bridge the gap between the Madness as you know it, to the Madness that is yet to come!

JOEY STYLES: “The rebirth of the Fall Madness Series! $25,000 dollars and a shot at the Universal Championship!”

Now, with that out of the way, it is now time, as the almighty King of Monday Night Madness, for me to introduce you to the new co-general manager of Madness, the almighty Queen of Monday Night Madness! MIRANDA TIGRIS!”

JOEY STYLES: “What!? She was fired from Warfare a couple of weeks ago! This begs the question! Just how long have these two been working together?!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back, Maniacs, and we're set to go to the ring for the first match of the night!”

A quick shot of the new King and Queen of Madness sitting in their luxury sky box high atop the Pepsi Center.

Fade to Xtron.

Our scene opens up in-front of a glowing fireplace. As the camera pans back we can see that you are at the home of John Austin. The camera cuts to the right and we see John wearing nothing but a silk white robe and laying back on a leather sofa. He picks up a medieval style goblet and takes a long swig from whatever is in it. He places it back down on the table near the couch and takes a long drawn out, unnecessary pause before speaking.

JOHN AUSTIN: “Last week, I made my statement. Actually, make that the second week in a row that I punked out the almighty Sebastian Duke. So all you internet warriors can mark that up as John Austin two... Duke zero.

“You see, a famous individual once said, to be the man, you have to beat the man and the only one around here that carries more "stroke" than anyone is Duke. You could be the champ but until you beat Duke at his own game, you are worthless like the gold you carry around your waist. I have took them all on except for you Duke. I don't know what it is about you that fills me up with hatred. Must be that silly cape you wear.

“Regardless of what it is, I can't stand you and I know you can not stand me after what happened last Monday. So when you recover from the ass whipping I gave you, I am ready to take you on. You name the stipulations and I will be there... ready and willing to finally have my name written in stone as the man who ended the career of Sebastian Duke.”

John gets up from the couch and our scene and Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “Prior to the break, we received some footage live from the home of John Austin. For the last couple of weeks, Sebastian Duke has been terrorized and attacked by John Austin without so much as a response.

“Will we get one tonight?

“Time will tell, but for now, its back to the ring we go, Maniacs!”

”The Monster” by Eminem and Rhianna plays.

JOEY STYLES: “It's former Xtreme Champion, Mastermind! Will he be able to master the mind of the Aerial Knight?”

”Survive” by Rise Against plays.

$1,000 Match
Mastermind
- vs -
“The Aerial Knight”
Johnathan Heartsford
-One Fall-

The bell rings and the two men go to tie it up. Heartsford slips behind Mastermind though and delivers a kick to the side of his knee, dropping Mastermind instantly to his knees. Heartsford then attempts a kick to the side of Masterminds head, but Mastermind ducks it, leaving the Knight off balance.

Mastermind gets back to his feet and charges toward Heartsford with a cothesline. The Knight ducks it and Mastermind bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, Heartsford isn't quite as lucky and gets taken down anyway with a lariat.

JOEY STYLES: “Some cat and mouse tactics here in the early going from both of these men!”

Mastermind lifts the Knight to his feet and tosses him toward the ropes. The Knight reverses, sending Mastermind to the ropes instead. On the rebound, the Aerial Knight delivers a well placed dropkick to Masterminds chin. Heartsford goes for the cover.

JOEY STYLES: “Mastermind kicks out here. I think Johnathan Heartsford is about gain firm control of this contest!”

Heartsford gets to his feet. He lifts Mastermind toward the ropes, but its reversed, sending Heartsford to the ropes. On the rebound, the Knight hangs on to the ropes, stopping his momentum. Mastermind charges toward him, Heartsford ducks down though, and lifts Mastermind up and over the top rope, sending him crashing to the floor.

Mastermind starts to get to his feet and Heartsford runs across the ring toward the far side ropes. He rebounds, and begins to charge back across the ring. He dives through the ropes and collides with Mastermind out on the floor.

JOEY STYLES: “A nice suicide dive from Johnathan Heartsford!”

The referee starts his double ten count as Heartsford slowly but surely gets back to his feet.

The Knight lifts Mastermind back to his feet.

Heartsford sets him up...

And plants him back on the arena floor with a neck breaker!

Heartsford gets back to his feet and slides back into the ring.

Mastermind is still down and out.

He starts to move, and rolls over to all fours.

He gets back to his feet...

Mastermind rolls into the ring, stopping the 10 count. With both men back in the ring, the Knight helps Mastermind back to his feet. Heartsford one hops it up onto Mastermind shoulders in an attempted hurricanrana. Mastermind counters though and sends the Knight to the mat with a powerbomb. Mastermind quickly makes the cover.

JOEY STYLES: “Heartsford kicks out here after the power bomb from Mastermind!”

Mastermind is slow to his feet, but brings Heartsford along with him. Mastermind plants the Aerial Knight right back into the mat with a DDT.

JOEY STYLES: “I think Mastermind has taken firm control now after two successful high impact moves!”

Mastermind gets back to his feet and drops a series of elbows to the upper chest of Johnathan Heartsford. Mastermind gets back to his feet and then lifts the Knight to his. Mastermind sets him up, then plants him into the mat with a fisherman suplex. He gets to his feet quickly and bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, he leaps into the air and drops a leg drop on top of Heartsford and quickly hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “The Knight kicks out here! This match continues!”

Mastermind gets back to his feet and immediately exits the ring and heads for the top rope. He waits, perched on the top turnbuckle as Heartsford starts to get to his feet. Mastermind leaps off the top with a flying clothesline...

JOEY STYLES: “Ohhhhh! He just accidentally took out the referee!”

The referee goes down as Johnathan Heartsford avoids the flying clothesline. Mastermind gets back to his feet and Heartsford goes for the Knighting!

JOEY STYLES: “Mastermind avoids the collision!”

Heartsford gets back to his feet, but Mastermind locks him in the sleeper hold!

JOEY STYLES: “The Mind Sleeper! Heartsford is fading fast!”

Heatrsford hits the mat and seems nearly unconscious as Mastermind turns him over into a Boston Crab!

JOEY STYLES: “The Mind Controller! Heartsfors has no choice!”

Heartsford starts tapping out, but there's no referee! Mastermind looks back at Heartsford, watching him tap out and releases the hold, thinking the match is over. He raises his arms in victory and turns toward the entrance way...

JOEY STYLES: “A spear from Tommy Gunn! Where the hell did he come from!?”

Tommy Gunn gets to his feet and taunts Mastermind. He looks down at Heartsford...

TOMMY GUNN: “Consider this, just me protecting my investment.”

The referee starts to come to. Gunn lifts Mastermind to his feet and plants him in the middle of the ring with the jackhammer!

JOEY STYLES: “Killshot!

“Gunn pulls Heartsford on top of Mastermind!”

Gunn makes his exit as the referee notices the Knight on top of Mastermind.

3!

WINNER: “Aerial Knight” Johnathan Heartsford

JOEY STYLES: “Like it or not, Heartsfors wins this one! Masterminds losing streak increases to 9 with a rematch for the Xtreme title right here next week!”

The scene opens to a dimly, moon lighted wooded setting. Twigs and branches can be heard snapping, then nothing but the sound of crickets chirping. The silence is broken with the click of a zippo lighter. The flame is extinguished quickly, but in that instant, you can see the King of Darkness.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I've been a mainstay of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation for damn near two years. I've stood toe to toe with the very best of the best.

“Sometimes I've won...

“Sometimes I've lost...

“I've been hung from the rafters...

“I've been shot with arrows...

“I've been buried alive more than once...

“The one thing that always remains the same is...

“I keep... coming... back!”

The shadowy figure that is the King of Darkness starts to move. The cherry on his cigarette is the only light now. The moonlight completely hidden by the foliage of tall trees.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “John Austin says, to be the man, you have to beat the man...

“No, John Austin.. In order to be the man, you have to kill the man, and I'm still the man.

“There is no one within this company that is man enough to take me down for good. Madison? No. Soldier? No. MacAlister, Azrael, all of them stepped up to the plate yet none of them had the awesome power required to put me down for good.”

The King of Darkness walks further. Out of the woods and into neatly trimmed grass. The light of the full moon creating a silhouette of darkness in Duke's position.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “John Austin thinks he's beating me at my own game. I got news for him. I've only just begun...”

Duke steps to the side of a large home and stares in through the windows. The camera slowly zooms. Inside the window, lying on a sofa is John Austin...

JOEY STYLES: “That's Austin house! Sebastian Duke is at John Austins house!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back! Just before the break, we saw footage of Sebastian Duke, right at the end it became clear that the King of Darkness was indeed outside the home of an unsuspecting John Austin!

“We'll continue to follow that story, but for now, we're headed back to the ring!”

”Killing in the Name” by Rage Against the Machine plays.

JOEY STYLES: “David Shadows Mosier! He's been gone for quite a while but looks to make an impact-full return right here!”

”I Wanna Rock!” by Twisted Sister plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Loverboy Lane! He's been on one hell of a roll as of late and tonight, he looks to continue his winning ways!”

”Daylight” by Matt & Kim plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The former bag carrier of The Black Circle, or maybe he still is. It's Luca Arzegotti! The only thing sure about Luca, is he's most probably high.”

David “Shadows” Mosier
- vs -
“Loverboy”
Vinnie Lane
- vs -
“4x Better”
Luca Arzegotti
-Triple Threat Match-

All three men wait in their respective corners. Luca and Loveboy staring at each other, both men have some unfinished business from last week. Shadows shares glances between the two men and puts out his blunt and stretches with the ropes. The ref signals for the bell and Loveboy and Luca waste no time and charge straight at one another and immediately lock up. Shadows stands away from the two looking who to go for.

Luca throws Vinnie’s arms away and grabs him by the waist looking for a German Suplex but Vinnie throws an elbow into Luca’s face and knocks him away, Shadows kicks Luca in the gut and delivers a DDT, but Luca doesn’t go with him! Luca throws Shadows hard onto the mat, and Azregotti stays on his feet but only for a moment as Vinnie comes from behind with a bulldog driving Luca’s head into the mat.

Loverboy quickly goes for the cover on Luca but it’s immediately broken up by Shadows. Loverboy gets to his feet and pushes Shadows away, Shadows pushes back and runs for a lariat but Loverboy catches Shadows arm and gets him in an armbar.

He wrenches the arm and twists around, Loverboy is too focused on Shadows to realise Luca is back up; Luca hits Vinnie with a standing dropkick making Loverboy release his hold and is sent against the ropes. Luca grabs Shadows and throws him against Loverboy, Shadows hits him with a forced shoulder block and both men collapse against the ropes.

Luca charges at Loverboy who is holding onto the ropes and hits him with a running knee! Vinnie is half out of the ring, his upper body resting on the bottom rope. Luca sends a few stiff kicks into Shadows’ chest and kicks him out of the ring onto the floor. Luca grabs the top rope and jumps over, turning his body mid-air and lands on Vinnie’s back with both feet!

Vinnie is flung back into the ring grabbing his chest and throat. Luca gives another kick to Shadows and walks to the corner of the ring and begins to climb the apron and up to the top turnbuckle. Azregotti stands up straight with a scowl on his face and leaps from the turnbuckle, The Fuck You and Your Stupid Face Splash/Spalsh! (Phoenix Splash/Spalsh) The ref slides in for the pin!

THR- NO! Luca is pulled off Vinnie by Shadows!

Luca quickly twists his body and boots Shadows in the bread and butter with all his might. Shadows grabs his face in pain and kicks his feet on the mat. Luca goes to cover Loverboy again.

NO! Loverboy gets a shoulder up! Luca jumps up and pulls his hair in frustration. He steps over to Shadows and takes his anger out on him with a flurry of stomps to Shadow’s head.

Luca goes back Loverboy and grabs his flowing locks to get him to his feet, grabbing him into a suplex hold, Luca lifts Vinnie off the ground and hangs him in there air for a moment BUT Loverboy slips out and rolls Luca up into a victory roll! The ref slides in for the count once again.

Luca gets out! Just in the nick of time.

Both men fall away from each other and get back to their feet at around the same time. And sprint towards each other. Luca hangs out his arm for a lariat but Vinnie slides on his knees like a fucking rockstar out of harm’s way. Vinnie quickly hops up and hits Luca with a devastating superkick to Luca’s jaw as he turns around. The sound of boot hitting flesh echoes throughout the arena and the crowd roars and chants!

“THIS IS AWESOME! - - - THIS IS AWESOME!”

Vinnie rests his hands on his knees sucking in air as Luca slowly crawls to the ropes.

JOEY STYLES: “Shadows from out of nowhere!”

Loverboy manages to counter with a kick to Shadows' gut. He then plants Mosier with the vertebreaker.

JOEY STYLES: “Black Label Driver!”

Loverboy hooks the leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Fuck you in your stupid face!”

Luca nails the Phoenix Spalsh on both Vinnie and Shadows, breaking the pin. Lane rolls off and Luca hooks the leg of Shadows.

3!

WINNER: “4x Better” Luca Arzegotti

JOEY STYLES: “Luca wins it! Lane and Arzegotti are going to need a one on one to settle this thing once and for all!”

We're once again at the home of John Austin. The King of Darkness watches through the windows.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What I find interesting about all of this, is John Austin thinks he's safe at home.”

The flicker of a zippo lighter followed by a deep inhale.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What he doesn't realize is, now that he's on my radar, he'll never be safe.”

Duke watches John Austin look up, as if he hears something. He looks around momentarily before standing up and looking out the back door.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “If only he looked out the right window, he'd know that doom is at his door step.”

Duke walks around the corner of John Austin's home. The camera stays put, zooming in ever so slowly on the back of John Austin who continues to stare out the window.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The time for fun and games, John Austin, is over.”

Suddenly, the lights inside Austin's home go out, leaving nothing more than the light of his fireplace as Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “I have a bad feeling that sometime very soon, John Austin's eyes will meet those of the King of Darkness, live and in person.

“If anything more should happen, I promise you we'll cut right away to bring it to you.

“Right now we were headed backstage to the Boiler Room Brawl, however, both men are headed to the ring.”

I'm glad you two could join us.

Heyman says from his sky box.

I realize we promised a Boiler Room Brawl, but the thing is, I feel like that would favor Cain just a little too much. Seeing as you and the Brotherhood still maintain possession of one of my clients, we're going to make this a standard one on one confrontation, right here, in the middle of the ring!

Why?

Because I'm Paul Heyman, and you are not!

Boiler Room Brawl
LH Harrison
- vs -
Cain
-Loser Leaves Madness-

JOEY STYLES: “Harrison and Cain are in the ring as the bell sounds and they look ready to square off… remember, these two have met before, with LH Harrison and Loverboy coming out on top over Cain and his then-partner Mastermind a few weeks back.”

The two lock up, Cain immediately asserts his strength over Harrison and shoves him roughly into a corner. The ref breaks them up cleanly.

JOEY STYLES: “Is that respect from Cain? Or is he just feeling the inspirational one out a little?”

Again, the two lock in the middle of the ring, and again Cain pushes Harrison back into a corner, but this time as they start to break, Cain drives a series of fists into LH Harrison’s midsection. The ref eventually puts himself in between the two, forcing Cain to back away from Harrison in the corner.

JOEY STYLES: “That answers that question… what a barrage from Cain! LH is already hurt and we’ve just gotten started.”

Cain moves back towards the corner to grab Harrison, but Harrison lifts his legs and double front kicks Cain in the gut.

JOEY STYLES: “Cain wasn’t expecting that! The war machine is doubled over, and Harrison is lifting himself to the second turnbuckle… LEGDROP! Harrison dropped Cain face first to the mat with a heavy legdrop from the second rope! LH goes for the early cover!”

1….

Tw- no! Cain emphatically kicks out!

LH Harrison is doing the smart thing and keeping the pressure on the big man! As Cain has gotten to his hands and knees, Harrison has him in a front facelock position, and he’s throwing a lot of short punches in to the face and ribs of Cain!

JOEY STYLES: “Cain’s got him up! Cain uses his strength to lift Harrison off of his feet, and he’s lifted him over his own head! He goes for an Alabama slam, but NO! WOW! Harrison held on and delivered a vicious swinging DDT! Cain isn’t moving!”

1….

2….

KICKOUT by the war machine! Harrison is still in control though, and he runs back into the ropes, coming at Cain with a low dropkick… Cain dodged out of the way!

Harrison is stunned, prone on the canvas, and Cain drops a heavy knee right to the face of LH Harrison! Again! And a third knee drop, this is just brutality! Cain brings Harrison to his feet and whips him hard into the turnbuckles – Harrison rebounds out and gets caught with a HUGE thunderous powerslam! Cain shook the ring with that move! The man who calls himself the future of darkness is in total control here, he looks like he wants to set Harrison up for his finisher, that high angle jackknife powerbomb… Harrison is putting up a fight!

From his knees, LH Harrison is throwing hard punches into the midsection of Cain, and he’s got the big man stumbling a little… OH! Cain with a knee lift right into the face of Harrison puts a stop to that flurry! LH Harrison may have a busted nose here, there’s blood coming from both of his nostrils.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my God! Look at the look in Harrison’s eyes as he sees the blood! Harrison just wiped blood from his nose onto his fingers, and the look on his face is a man possessed! Cain grabs Harrison and tries to force him down into position again, but Harrison goes berserk! Harrison tackles Cain to the mat and is raining down fists and elbows onto the war machine’s face!”

Cain is split wide open across his forehead and he’s gushing blood all over the place! They are going to need some heavy duty ultra-absorbent mops for this ring after the match, folks, this is a lot of blood loss!

Cain finally manages to flip Harrison off of him, and is he smiling? Cain is SMILING at Harrison from the beat down he just gave him! It’s like he appreciates or respects the violence LH Harrison just displayed! Cain nods and gestures for Harrison to bring it on… Harrison runs at Cain again and there’s a SPEAR! Cain just about speared Harrison out of his wrestling boots! Cain hooks a leg and covers!

1….

NO! Wow! Harrison quick to kick out! He’s on fire, it’s like he doesn’t even feel the pain being inflicted on to him right now! Cain is loving it!

Cain buries a forearm right into LH Harrison’s face and Harrison barely reacts. LH returns the favor with a knife edge chop to Cain, and Cain roars in Harrison’s face, completely unfazed!

Are we about to have a full on BDSM event here, because these two are loving the hell out of whipping each other’s asses!

Harrison off the ropes, hits a clothesline on Cain, but Cain is still standing! Again from the ropes, again another clothesline, and this one has Cain wobbled! A third clothesline has Cain against the ropes! Harrison to follow up with another shot from the ropes – CAIN DROPS HIM WITH A BIG BOOT! Harrison’s head spiked off of the canvas!

1…

2…

Shoulder up!

JOEY STYLES: “I can’t believe Harrison is still conscious!”

Cain looks just as surprised, as he gets up and reaches down for Harrison’s limp body… roll up! Harrison got him by his package and into a small package!

1………

2…………..

Kickout at the very last second by Cain!

Harrison is up and scaling the ropes in the corner, he comes flying off with an axe handle – NO! CAIN GOT HIM! CHOKE SLAM! CHOKE SLAM! CHOKE SLAM ONTO HARRISON!!!

He goes for the cover!

Kickout!

HARRISON KICKS OUT! CAIN IS BESIDE HIMSELF!

He pulls Harrison up by his hair, but Harrison throws a punch that hits Cain hard in the stomach! He doubles over and Harrison lifts him up onto his shoulders! From a Place of Hope! (Fireman's Carry Gutbuster)! He pins!

Three!

Winner: LH Harrison

Inside the home of John Austin, John calmly searches through kitchen drawers for a flashlight. He still has no idea Sebastian Duke is near and has no idea that Duke is the source of his power outage.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Hello, John.”

Austin slams a drawer shut, and stands motionless. Sebastian Duke is heard, but not seen.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Expecting someone else?”

JOHN AUSTIN: “I never expected anyone else.”

John Austin starts looking behind curtain and inside closets.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Did you think I wouldn't respond, John?”

JOHN AUSTIN: “I figured you'd get to it eventually.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Do you really think I'd hide behind a curtain? Or in a closet?”

JOHN AUSTIN: “I don't know where you'd hide.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I hide where I always hide, John. In plain sight.”

John Austin walks out of his kitchen and into a hallway, peering in behind doors.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You think this is a game you can win, John?”

JOHN AUSTIN: “Every game is a game I can win.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Have you realized yet, John Austin, that I truly am the epitome of a living, breathing, walking, talking and stalking, nightmare.”

JOHN AUSTIN: “Nightmares aren't real. Nothing more than imagination.”

John Austin starts to climb the stairs to the upper level of his home, presumable following the voice of the King of Darkness.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Am I in your imagination?”

JOHN AUSTIN: “No. I could be dreaming, though. So it stands to reason, you may not be here at all.”

John Austin is in his bedroom, looking a bit lost, unsure of what to do.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Shall I shed some light on just what exactly you're dealing with?”

JOHN AUSTIN: “Please, Duke. Enlighten me.”

John Austin sarcasm, mocking the King of Darkness. Without warning, flames start to ignite around Austins bedroom.

JOHN AUSTIN: “Damn it!”

John Austin makes his way out of his bedroom and starts down the stairs. It's almost like the flames are following him. As he makes his way to the ground level, John Austin realizes the enttire lower level is also engulfed in flames.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You brought this on yourself, John Austin.”

John Austin darts out the door of his home and starts across the lawn. He turns back to look at his home.

[Image: 11_0972_1.jpg]

JOEY STYLES: “As John Austin's house burns to the ground, we're getting set for the main event. Gator will defend the Television title one on one against Dr. Louis D'Ville!”

”House of 1,000 Corpses” by Rob Zombie plays.

JOEY STYLES: “This guy makes Dr. Kavorkian seem rational and very much a saint! The Doc gets his shot at the Television title right now!”

”Gardenia” by Kyuss plays.

JOEY STYLES: “He's the Superstar of the Month! He's the XWF Television Champion! He's Gator!”

MAIN EVENT
XWF Television Championship
Gator ©
- vs -
Dr. Louis D'Ville
-15 Minute Time Limit-

The champion, Gator, walks to the center of the ring and raises his title into the air. The good doctor looks at the title and then smiles at Gator. Gator hands the belt off to the referee and the ref signals for the bell. Gator adjusts his mask and D’Ville charges with a clothesline that catches Gator off-guard. D’Ville takes full advantage and stomps away on Gator. Gator rolls over into the ropes and the referee stops D’Ville. Gator gets to his feet and glares at D’Ville. At least, it looks like he’s glaring. D’Ville returns the glare with a big smile and shrugs. The two lock up and push around the ring until D’Ville pushes Gator into the corner and begins choking him. Gator flails as the referee tries to intervene. D’Ville refuses to stop and ref begins to count.

1…

2… D’Ville is still choking him.

3…

4… D’Ville finally drops the choke. Gator falls into the corner clutching his throat.

D’Ville steps back and runs to hit a knee to the face of Gator. D’Ville continues hitting knees to the face of Gator as he tries to push D’Ville off. D’Ville is pulled off by the referee who points in the face of D’Ville warning him. D’Ville smiles at him as he allows Gator to get to his feet. Gator gets to his feet and his maskial expressions indicate that he is extremely pissed off. Gator charges D’Ville and spears him into the mat. Gator lands on top of D’Ville and begins hitting blows to his head as D’Ville scrambles to get away. Gator isn’t allowing for that as he locks on an ankle lock. Gator locks it on and twists the ankle hard to the left. D’Ville pushes off the mat and drags Gator to the ropes which weren’t that far away. The referee pulls Gator off of D’Ville and Gator looks up at the clock.

11:50

Gator claps his hands as he realizes this match has just begun. D’Ville gets up and is smiling as he looks ready to go. D’Ville runs off the rope and tries for another clothesline as he propels himself off the ground giving max momentum. Gator ducks to the side and grabs the legs of D’Ville thrusting the doctor’s face straight into the mat. The Doctor looks momentarily frazzled as Gator jumps on top of him for a cover.

1….

2…

Th-No! The Doctor rolls a shoulder up.

Gator backs away into the corner and waits for Doctor to get up and then give him a punt kick to the face. Dr. D’Ville slumps over before slowly getting back up. Gator seems surprised by this and actually nods in approval. Gator lets him get up before running up and hitting a snap DDT. Gator picks up the good doctor and hits a flapjack before locking on a crossface. The doctor is flailing about as he tries to crawl to the rope. Gator rolls them over to move them into the center of the ring. Gator begins wrenching the hold back and Doctor D’Ville pulls the hands over his head and fights off the hands. Gator brings an elbow down on the back of his head and again and again. Dr. D’Ville loses his energy to fight off the hands and Gator locks the crossface on again. This time the Doctor seems to fade. The referee lifts the hand of D’Ville and lets it fall.

1….

2…. D’Ville isn’t moving at all.

Th-NO! D’Ville raises his hand and the crowd is going ballistic for D’Ville!

D’Ville raises his body up and pushes off the mat sending himself on top of Gator. Gator’s shoulders are placed on the mat and is has the crossface locked in. The referee begins to count.

1…

2….

No! Gator releases the hold and pushes D’Ville off of him. The two lay out on the ground for a minute breathing hard as the camera pans up to show the time on the clock.

8:33.

The two men roll to opposite sides of the ring and begin getting back up. D’Ville is in the corner as Gator charges for a spear. NO! D’Ville raises a knee and Gator staggers back. D’Ville grabs Gator and hits a snap suplex throwing Gator into the turnbuckle hard. Gator is hung up in the turnbuckle and D’Ville locks his legs into the Tree of Woe. D’Ville stands about two feet away and drops a headbutt onto Gator. He stands up instantly and hits another falling headbutt. D’Ville stands up and lifts Gator’s head and begins nailing headbutt after headbutt. Gator seems unconscious as D’Ville unlocks Gator’s legs from the ropes. He drags Gator to the center of the ring. D’Ville slowly climbs the top turnbuckle and leaps off for a flying headbutt, but Gator rolls over and D’Ville crashes into the mat. Gator seems in bad shape from all of the headbutts as he rolls over to the ropes and begins slapping himself awake. The Doctor rolls over to the opposite corner and runs towards Gator, hitting him in the back of his head with an elbow. Gator collapses into the corner and D’Ville rolls up Gator from behind.

1…

2…

TH-NO! Gator pops out of the roll-up.

D’Ville is smiling sadistically as he lifts Gator up from the floor. He grabs him by the waist and hits a release German suplex straight into the corner turnbuckle and Gator falls onto the mat like a ton of bricks. D’Ville isn’t finished as he picks up Gator and lifts him up for the Lobotomy! Gator comes to life in mid-air and brings a knee into the face of D’Ville causing him to drop Gator onto him back. Gator kips up and is pumping his arm into the air. The crowd comes unglued in reaction for Gator! He bounces off the ropes and hits a SICK Clothesline from Hell knocking D’Ville to the floor. Gator jumps up to the top rope and waits for D’Ville to bounce up. D’Ville stands up and turns around just in time to eat a missile dropkick! D’Ville goes flipping across the ring. Gator gets back up and hits a spinebuster on D’Ville as he gets up. The impact from the spinebuster shakes the ring. Gator gets up and is setting up for his patented finisher, Disaster Drop. D’Ville shakily stands to his feet and turns around. Just in time to get picked up for the Disaster Drop, but D’Ville begins tugging at the mask and gets it turned around to the side. Gator drops D’Ville in the confusion and tries to fix his mask. D’Ville bounces off the ropes and hits a big lariat knocking the blinded Gator to the mat. D’Ville wastes no time as he locks on his other finisher, the kata-ha-jime! D’Ville is really applying pressure and trying to get the champ to tap. D’Ville briefly looks up at the clock to read 4:30.

Gator is wildly trying to grab at the hair of D’Ville but there’s none to be had. He begins trying to connect elbows to the ribs of D’Ville, but the doctor rolls over onto his side to keep the open arm pinned. Gator appears to be in serious pain as he’s trying desperately to get out of the hold. Gator begins trying to roll towards the rope, but Dr. D’Ville is using his force to keep the hold in the center of the ring. The struggle continues until Gator begins getting the better side of it and inches towards the ropes. He gets close enough and Gator sticks a foot out under the rope. The referee doesn’t even bother with the five count and just starts pulling the two men apart. The referee holds back D’Ville as Gator gets back to his feet. These two men are breathing heavily, but neither looks ready to admit defeat.

Gator hits a left punch right to the jaw. Dr. D’Ville takes a few steps in recoil before firing back with a right of his own. Gator takes a step back and fires back. They exchange blows like this for a few more times until D’Ville nails a nasty elbow to the temple of Gator. Gator falls back to the ropes holding his head. D’Ville whips him across the ring and runs to hit a huge elbow dropping Gator to the mat. D’Ville runs and bounces off the ropes and hits a huge legdrop across the chest and neck of Gator. D’Ville covers him.

1….

2…

Thre-No! Gator powers out at the very last second.

Dr. D’Ville no longer is smiling but is looking at Gator with a perplexed look on his face. Suddenly he lifts Gator up and nails him with a body slam, but he’s not finished. He picks him up again and hits a sidewalk slam. He lifts him up again and hits an Oklahoma Slam. He covers Gator again.

1…

2… Gator kicks out right after two!

The good doctor stares at the champion and seems furious now. Three high impact moves like that and he couldn’t pin him down. He goes to pick him up again, but Gator rolls through his legs and pulls D’Ville onto his shoulders.

Thre-No! Dr. D’Ville just barely kicked out. It seems that roll-up caught him off-guard there.

Dr. D’Ville jumps to his feet and goes for a short clothesline, but Gator ducks under. The referee isn’t so lucky. The referee takes the clothesline and falls out of the ring. Dr. D’Ville looks down at him and looks back up towards the X-Tron to see the time tick down to 1:43. Dr. D’Ville turns around and gets hit by a spear! Gator motions for D’Ville to get up and the good doctor turns right into a DISASTOR DROP! Gator covers Dr. D’Ville. The count!

1…

2…

Three! But it’s not the ref’s count, it’s the audience’s.

Gator lets go of the leg and turns around to remember that the referee had been knocked down to the outside of the ring. Gator slams a fist into the mat in frustration as he rolls under the ropes to the outside. He picks up the referee and sets him on the apron and rolls him in. Gator rolls in and goes over to pick up Dr. D’Ville but…

TZZZZTTTTTTT!

Dr. D’Ville tags Gator’s neck with his taser that drops Gator to the mat. Dr. D’Ville rolls over and tries to wake up the ref. The referee stirs a little and Dr. D’Ville covers Gator. He urges for the referee to count as he smiles widely. The referee finally gets there and the first hand goes down.

1…

2…

Thre-NO! Gator rolls a shoulder up. The doctor looks in disbelief. Goldberg ain’t got shit on Gator!

The doctor slowly gets to his feet and stares in shock at the prone Gator. Dr. D’Ville turns around and looks at the screen. It reads 0:54. Dr. D’Ville begins freaking out. He lifts up Gator and stares him right in the mask. He smiles largely and then picks him up for the LOBOTOMY and nails it! Gator’s neck bends weirdly as he comes down. D’Ville covers quickly and the referee begins the count.

1…

2…

Three!

Winner: Docto-

WAIT! The referee is calling that off due to noticing Gator’s foot beneath the rope. Doctor D’Ville looks at the referee with anger as he looks up at the time that reads 0:17. He runs over to Gator and lifts him up.

Dr. D’Ville picks up Gator, but Gator catches him with a punch to the jaw. Gator picks up Dr. D’Ville and nails the DISASTER DROP for a second time! He covers Dr. D’Ville.

1….

2…

Three!

Winner & STILL XWF Television Champion: Gator

And with that, this action packed edition of Monday Night Madness, fades out.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Miranda Tigris's post:
Gator (09-17-2014), John Austin (09-17-2014), Ozymandias (09-17-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-17-2014), Vincent Lane (09-17-2014)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-17-2014, 06:11 AM

Touché Duke....Touché

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Ozymandias (09-17-2014)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-17-2014, 06:26 AM

Man when am I going to get back to winning ways.

Watch your back Tommy Gunn.

Knight this aren't over yet.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Ozymandias (09-17-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
Ozymandias (09-17-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 06:28 AM

When you learn that you don't win wrestling matches by mastering minds you fucking idiot.

Watch my back?

Please.

I'm not hiding. Come at me, see what happens.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-17-2014, 07:05 AM

I WON! ME! LH HARRISON! Thank you Cain for a fun week and for lighting a fire under my butt as well!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Ozymandias (09-17-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 07:18 AM

(09-17-2014, 07:05 AM)LH Harrison Said: Thank you Cain for a fun week and for lighting a fire under my butt as well!

Whoa whoa whoa...

Keep your faggotry to yourself.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-17-2014, 08:56 AM

(09-17-2014, 06:26 AM)Mastermind Said: Knight this aren't over yet.

"Ah, but they are, Mastermind. It's time for you to let go of the past and accept the fact that I won the match.

With help from the noble Sir Gunn, of course."

In all seriousness, this was a fun show.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-17-2014, 09:07 AM

"So, you beat Jessica, and think you're hot shit? Dude, I beat that bitch using my kids as weapons. He ain't worth dick to a whore."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post