Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 07:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Symbolism is Lost
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-14-2014, 10:24 AM

Date: September 14, 2014

The morning sun shines brightly on room 107 of the Motel 8. The two twin beds are neatly made, almost as if no one has slept in them, even though the room does have an occupant. The door to the bathroom is closed and the cameraman is not able to open the door, more than likely for good reasons. Whistling can be heard from the other side, but the tune of the song cannot be identified. After what feels like a half minute, the bathroom door opens, revealing a well dressed and groomed 'Aerial Knight'. He has a cocky smile on his face as he adjusts his over-shirt to the point where it shows no wrinkles. He then takes his time rotating his neck and stretching his arms to help ease the soreness that the shower might not have touched. He sits down on the left twin bed as he ties his shoes.

"Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if symbolism is lost among the people of today. Watching my opponent's recent verbal assault on one of my more child friendly verbal assaults proves that not only is he a massive fucking idiot, he also missed a lot of the hidden meanings in said assault."

His left shoe is tied tightly at this point; however, instead of moving on to the right shoe, he focuses on double tying the left one.

"You see, not only was I insulting your abilities as a wrestler, which I've done more than thrice, I was trying to channel your inner child at the same time. Apparently, you left that with your father after he decided that looking at you was just too much for him. Shame; I thought you would've jumped for joy when puppets were involved. Whatever, since your inner child is dead and your own mind is in the process of dying as well, I might as well explain what my little show was about."

He begins tying his right shoe as he clears his throat.

"Before I get into specifics, I just want to address a point that Mastermind had mentioned to me beforehand. He said that I'm stuck in the land of make believe and that I'm quote unquote, 'delusional'."

Johnathan scoffs as soon as he finishes the above sentence.

"This is coming from the man who thinks that the past is closer to reality than reality. You're stuck on what you've done in the past and how you can get back to that former 'glory' that you've achieved months ago. Do you choose not to acknowledge what is fact and what has happened not too long ago? Hell, you keep putting up clips of your teenage years as if that's supposed to intimidate me. You have to let it go, Sir M. You have to focus on the situation at hand before you can even fathom the possibility of reaching any more titles. Pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to tell me to wake up. It's clear to me that you're still in la-la land yourself."

Johnathan is rotating his shoulder blades in a counter-clockwise motion.

"The cat queen and the dog king symbolize the innocent minds of young children, the only people that are buying into your words. Notice that the only grown adults in the show are me and you. Granted, you are still a puppet, but we'll get to that later. All of the insults you've thrown at me don't deal damage at all. The insults I throw at you just seem to fly right over that ridiculously tall forehead of yours. This match is marketed towards the kids, and our words are reverberating through their ears and are being absorbed into their spongy brains. The question is, who are they more likely to cheer for? The bastard child of wrestling that has been dropped on his head one too many times by his coach? Or the honorable knight that only wishes to fight his competitors in the ring when they are at their best?"

The knight chuckles a bit and smiles lightly before he continues with his thoughts.

"I thought so."

He raises his arms up into the air and bends them behind his neck, stretching his triceps.

"The dragon puppet? One could say that is symbolizes all of the hatred and vitriol I have towards you; but that isn't the direction I wanted to take with it. I wanted that to show how your headstrong attitude coming into this match is absolutely worthless. Hell, even you managed to punch that attitude away in the show. It clearly shows that you need to approach me in a different manner if you want to even stand a chance against me coming Monday. You need creativity when trying to insult me. Dare I say it, but you need to step out of that mansion of yours and actually socialize with other people! Horrifying, isn't it?

Johnathan is trying to hold back a hard laugh.

"You might not believe it, but your mansion isn't the most intimidating place in the world. How am I supposed to react when I see your worn down home? 'Oh no! He has a mansion! All I can afford are used cars and cheap hotel rooms! I am so outmatched on Madness!' Give it up, will you? Your past achievements and your overcompensating house isn't scaring me. In fact, it's only highlighting the theory that you cannot let go of the past. does the present scare you that much? Are you that intimidated to lose? Don't be. Fear holds you back. Pessimism holds you back. You need to get ready to fight me tomorrow instead of twenty years later. Do you understand that?"

After that winding speech, he stretches his legs outward, just holding them on thin air. He then points his foot straight ahead, working his calves.

"The fact that you're a puppet should show you exactly how I'm going to treat you in that ring. A toy being abused by its owner. You're basically the puppet of this federation, nothing more than a toy people use to express themselves and mock others to vent their frustrations. You can try to claim that you aren't, but I believe that Sir , Sir Heyman, Sir Madison, and Sir Ozy just handed you to me just to show you how big of a joke you are. You want to win? You want to reach championship status again? Prove to me that you are a force to be reckoned with. At the moment, you are just being handled by the big four of the XWF. Come Madness, I'll make you my puppet, my toy, if you prefer. You won't be able to fight back because I'll have you downed quicker than Glass Joe of Punch Out."

He stands up and proceeds to leave the hotel. He takes his car keys and hotel key-card and walks out of the room. The sun now shines brightly on him.

"The world outside is a lovely place, isn't it?"

The knight proceeds to unlock his car and open the door to said car.

"I'll be sure to make this view last forever for you, 'cause this will be the last time you ever get to see anything as beautiful in your entire life."

With that, the car starts and Johnathan closes the door. He then drives off, leaving the scene entirely. The scene fades as he drives off towards the Pepsi Center.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
(09-16-2014)