Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Are you kidding?
Woeful Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-14-2014, 09:34 AM

Allianz Arena
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
September 12, 2014
9:00 AM

Woe is shown in the walking out of the doctor's office wobbling slightly as he leaves. He looks around with his mask firmly on and his hoses connected to his neck. He looks around and is clenching his fists.

WOE: You fucker. No one attacks Woe like that. NO ONE. Tommy Gunn, you better pray. You insignificant morsel of a man. I will break you over my knee and use your tiny legs for toothpicks. Now. Mastermind I've already beaten you once and this match will be no different. Except I need not roll you up to destroy you this time. I will heft your flabby body over my head and break you over my knee.

Woe starts walking down the street and waits. A car comes down the road and stops. Inside it is one of the rooks driving. He jumps out and opens the back door of the SUV. Woe climbs in and the door is closed behind him. The rook jumps in the driver's seat and begins driving. They drive for a few blocks and enter through the back entrance of the airport. Woe gets out of the SUV and walks to the airplane that is there. On the side of it reads South Amerika Airlines.

WOE: It's ingenious isn't it? It looks just like South America Airlines but a few letter changes and it blends right in. No one knows the genuine purpose of this vessel. Well no one but us.

Woe climbs into the plane and takes his place in the front section of the plane. Meanwhile the rooks move past and into the section behind him. The plane takes off briefly.

WOE: Mastermind. I've beaten you once. Too bad I had already agreed to this match or else I would enter the gauntlet. I'm not bothering splitting my time for two matches. I"m going to focus on the match between you and I. Because I'm going to break you Mastermind. I'm not just going to defeat you in humiliating fashion. I'm going to break you and force you to relinquish your spot in the gauntlet. As for your comeback? Don't make me laugh. You aren't getting it at the expense of me. Not even close. I am the demolisher of souls. I am the destruction of bodies. You're just a mockery, and I will elide you from the XWF.

Just then a rook walks in and is holding a Toxin-7 pack. Woe stands up and the rook removes the old used up pack and replaces it. Woe smiles largely as the pack is replaced.

WOE: Ahhhhhh nothing like a new pack to bring in the new day. Poor Manu. You seemed like you were so invested in the match that I wanted to equate your enthusiasm. As for what happened in the match. It's nothing personal. I just don't like you. I don't like anything about you.

Woe sits back down and looks out the window.

WOE: It's a glorious sight looking down on the world. And next week I'll be looking down on your broken body, Mastermind. Say your prayers and say goodbye to your loved ones because I'm going to destroy you.

[Image: 8cSo4aq.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woeful's post:
RoboWrestler1 (09-15-2014)