Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness - Part I: 9.8.2014
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2014, 04:52 PM

[Image: J4ZYCXe.jpg]

September 8, 2014
LA County Coliseum
Los Angeles, California

Madness opens up and lime pyro explodes from all over the top of the Los Angeles Coliseum. The fans are crazy tonight as Joey Styles joins us from ringside.

JOEY STYLES: “Welcome everyone!

“Maniacs, we are live from the sold out Los Angeles County Coliseum in beautiful, sunny, southern California!

“I'm the voice of the XWF flagship, and this, ladies and gentlemen...

“THIS IS MADNESS!”

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes the boss! Well, one of them.”

Paul Heyman makes his way toward the ring with a microphone in his hand. A beaming smile adorns his face.

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is...

CROWD: PAAAAULLLL HEYYYYYMANNNNN

JOEY STYLES: “LA loves Heyman!”

I welcome you all, to the biggest edition of Madness quite possibly, there has ever been. And I did it... with my help.

That's right!

Cross never had a card this good!

Eldred?

Fat chance!

Wallace Witasick never had a card this good over on Borefare!

Gio?

Lawson?

Tigress?

I don't fucking think so!

It's a rarity to have a card that measures up to what we have tonight. It's a pay per view quality show on free television!

Many ask me, hell, I even ask myself, Steve, thats what I call myself. I ask myself, Steve, why would you do such a thing? Why would you give away such great wrestling on free television rather than an over priced pay per view, and that answer is rather simple: Because I can.

There is no one in this company that has my vision and the ability to see that through. The reality is that Witasick, Gio, Lawson, Tigress... They all wish they were me. They all wish they had my genius, but unfortunately for them, they do not.

So, I stand alone.

Sure, Ozymandias helps.

As much respect as I have for him, even he is not Paul Heyman. Maniacs, I... am one of a kind. I... built what you see today. I... am the greatest wrestling genius to grace your TV screens week in and week out. I... am Paul Heyman.

Ladies and gentlemen... my name is Paul Heyman, and what you are about to see tonight, is the epitome of what great wrestling and gripping entertainment truly is.

JOEY STYLES: “Paul Heyman, folks! He's his own biggest fan!

“When we come back, its time for wrestling!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back and the wait is over, its time to head to the ring!

“Griffin is already in the ring awaiting the arrival of Scully!”

”White Rabbit” by Egypt Central plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes Scully!”

Scully
- vs -
Griffin
-Xtreme Rules-

The bell rings and Scully takes the incentive to rush Griffin and splash him in the corner. He hits a T-Bone Suplex throwing Griffin across the ring. Scully runs over to him and ascends the top rope. Scully jumps off and nails a swanton bomb! Griffin gets up and throws a punch that Scully dodges out of the way. Scully hits a spinning heel kick that knocks Griffin into the turnbuckle.

Griffin comes out and tries for a clothesline, but Scully ducks. He kicks Griffin in the gut and hits him with a sit-down powerbomb. Scully sets up and waits for Griffin to get up. He runs and hits The Scullanator. He goes outside and grabs two steel chairs. He sets one under the head of Griffin and lifts the other. Griffin isn't moving, but Scully brings the chair down... and again... and again! He keeps it up for what must have been 20 Conchairtos.

Scully then rolls Griffin over onto his back and pins him.

3!!!

Winner: Scully

JOEY STYLES: "Well that was pathetic! Griffin looked completely outmatched, as if he put in no work or training towards the match at all and Scully made him pay for it."

JOEY STYLES: "The Madness is back again, Maniacs!”

“Here comes Bob Murray! Not sure he's even equipped to be in the ring!”

”Chuck Norris” by Sunbelt Riders plays.

JOEY STYLES: “So many new faces and names, its hard to keep everyone straight! Spike Hannigan looks to make a name for himself right here on Madness!”

Bob Murray
- vs -
THE Spike Hannigan
-One Fall-

The bell rings, and Bob Murray walks to the center of the ring flapping his mouth. Spike Hannigan walks up to him, and shakes his head and then suddenly he slaps Murray right across the face.

JOEY STYLES: “Well there’s something you don’t see everyday.”

Murray grabs his face, but before he can react, Hannigan grabs him and hits him with several knees in the gut. Spike then sends him into the corner, but Murray reverses the move and whips Hannigan into the ropes. Hannigan comes back and Murray catches him with a body slam move.

Murray gets back to his feet, and feels the side of his face. He helps Hannigan back to his feet, and snaps a neck breaker. He gets up and drags Hannigan over towards the corner, he then climbs to the top ropes, surveys the scene, and tries to do a frog splash, but Hannigan holds up his leg, catching Murray in his jaw.

JOEY STYLES: “Hannigan caught Murray perfectly on the side of the jaw there.”

Murray writhes around the ring in pain, as Hannigan quickly pulls himself up to a seated position in the corner of the ring, breathing heavily while he tries to recover from the onslaught.

Murray gets to his knees, and Hannigan gets up. He runs at him, and catches him, and executes a whip lash move. Murray writhes around the ring again in pain, and Hannigan starts laughing. He walks over to him, and starts dropping some knees onto him. He gets up, and helps Murray to his feet, and runs towards the ropes. But suddenly Murray reverses the move, and hip tosses Hannigan out of the ring. He drops back to his knees and falls forward breathing heavily.

JOEY STYLES: “Clearly Bob’s old age is playing against him here as every successful move moves him closer to a stroke.”

Hannigan uses the ring apron to pull himself up and just as he does Murray kindly greets him with a boot to the face. Murray tries for a second such attack but Hannigan grabs Murray by the foot and yanks him out of the ring and as he does so the ref begins to make the ten count.

1…

2…

Hannigan pulls Murray upto his feet and attempts to slam Murray’s face into the ring post but Murray blocks it and counters with a chop to Hannigan’s knee and then a quick strike to the back of Hannigan’s head sending it smashing into the ring post.

3…

4…

Murray grabs Hannigan by the back of the head and tosses him into the ring before sliding back in the ring himself.

Once inside the ring Bob pulls Hannigan upto his feet and just stares at the man for a moment, not sure how to proceed. A fatal mistake as Spike hits Murray with a kick to the abdomen and then delivers The Spike Pit!!! (Sitout Powerbomb)

1…

2…

3!!

Winner: Spike Hannigan

JOEY STYLES: “Spike Hannigan picks up the victory here! Madness is picking up steam! Maniacs, when we come back, the Xtreme title is on the line!”

JOEY STYLES: “We are back here on Madness, Maniacs, and as the great Jim Ross would say, business is about to pick up! Up next, Mastermind defends the Xtreme Championship against former champion Bobby Zi!”

”Tha Lost Soul” plays.

JOEY STYLES: “It's been a little while since Bobby Zi has been on Madness, but I think we're in for one hell of a match!”

”The Monster” by Eminem & Rihanna plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here he comes! The Xtreme Champion!

“Will he master Bobby Zi's mind?

“Or is Bobby Zi prepared to overcome!?”

XWF Xtreme Championship
Mastermind ©
- vs -
Bobby Zi
-Xtreme Rules-

The two circle around as the bell rings. Bobby Zi rushes and goes for a bicycle kick, but Mastermind dodges out of the way. Mastermind nails a clothesline to the back of Bobby’s head knocking Bobby out of the ring. Bobby lays out cold on the outside and Mastermind exits the ring. Mastermind picks up the ring bell from the time-keeper’s table. He walks over to Bobby and attempts to bring it down on his head. Bobby rolls away at the last moment causing a jammed effect on Mastermind’s hands. He stands up clutching his hands. Bobby Zi rushes towards him and hits a cross body. Bobby rushes around to the side of the ring and finds a table. Zi picks it up and slides it under the ring. He climbs in and sets it up in the center of the ring. He goes outside and Mastermind cuts him off at the apron by knocking his legs out from under him. Zi hits his back on the apron hard. Mastermind picks up Zi and fisherman suplexes him on top of the steel steps. He covers him on the outside.

1…

2…

Thr-NO! Wow! Zi barely gets a shoulder up!

Mastermind rolls Zi into the ring and throws him into the corner backwards. Mastermind begins hitting hard punches and elbows into the spine of Zi. Zi winces in pain as he endures them. Mastermind lifts him onto the top turnbuckle. He sets him up for a belly to back superplex, but Zi hits a nasty elbow knocking Mastermind onto his back in the ring. Zi turns around and points to the sky before jumping off and stomping on the chest of Mastermind. Mastermind twitches in agony as Zi pins his shoulders to the mat.

1…

2….

Thr-No! Mastermind narrowly gets a shoulder up.

Zi lifts up Mastermind and hits a Cartwheel kick making Mastermind disoriented. He hits a backstabber on Mastermind before setting Zi on the table in the center of the ring. Zi ascends the turnbuckle. He points to the sky as he turns around. He does a huge moonsault, but Mastermind moves out of the way and Zi goes straight through the table. Mastermind crawls over to Zi and rolls an arm over on top of him.

One…

Two…

Thr-No! Zi STILL gets a shoulder up. The crowd is now in full favor of Bobby Zi.

They exchange blows, but Zi gets the upper hand and lands a huge Dream Crusher driving Mastermind’s head into the mat. Mastermind rolls over and Zi covers him.

1….

2…

3!

WINNER: Bobby Zi – New XWF Xtreme Champion!

JOEY STYLES: “HE DID IT! HE DID IT!

“BOBBY ZI IS THE NEW CHAMPION!!!!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Union Jack War continued on Warfare last week between Scully and Neonero. We were introduced to a young man called Noel. Let's take a look.”

We switch to a replay from Warfare:

Quote:Noel, please tell the people your story. It's ok, it's ok. I'm right here. 

Umm...okay..umm...

Take your time.

It was seven years ago, I was nine...a camp in England...

For autistic kids, right?

Yes, I am autistic...

Carry on.

Well, every night we had hot chocolate before going back to our tents. Mr Scully was there. He was 22, one of the big camp teachers I think. I don't know his exact role.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't even supposed to be there.

But he was a big boy. We did what the big boys said.

Of course. Go on..

Well, after I drank my chocolate, he told me strange things. I had a chocolate moustache, see. And he told me I looked like Rhett Butler, and I didn't know who that was. And he said kissing Rhett Butler must make his lippies tickle. And I didn't know what lippies meant. And then he said kissing me would be better because my moustache wasn't spiky, and I would taste of chocolate.

Disgusting. It didn't end there, did it?

No Sir. Mr Scully told me I had legs like Sebastian Coe. And I didn't know who that was. But he said they looked like strong running legs. He told me he bet he could beat me in a race in the woods. And Sir, I knew I wasn't allowed to go into the woods at night. But Mr Scully said it would be ok, he'd be right behind me...

Go on.

Well, we ran so far, and he kept shouting weird comments, something about how my but wiggled when I ran, then he was shouting about wiggly worms, and then...

And then he caught you?

Yes Sir. I didn't think I was supposed to be tackled, we were just racing. But after I went down, he pressed himself on top of me, I couldn't wiggle away. And - 

SMACK

Young Noel is interrupted as a masked man flies into Nero, throwing him head-first into the wall, then turns to young Noel, hitting the Scullanator. The man then runs away and the camera focuses on the incapacitated young man, as Nero scrambles to his feet, looking into the camera.

Uh-uh. Not like this, Scully. The truth will out. We are days from Madness. I am going to give you another chance, Scully. Burn that flag, or Noel's story will out. And if you think you can scare him off, just be aware that since I brought Noel into the spotlight, several others have contacted me. Scully, you sick fuck, you have until Madness. And I bid you good day.

We open back with Scully drying himself of in his locker room. Scully is out of his wrestling Attire after his match against Griffin at the beginning of the night. Scully is topless, just in a pair of Union Jack boxer shorts which cover his bulge. Scully is drying his face with a towel, after obviously having a shower. The women whistle in the crowd as Scully smirks, he obviously doesn't mind. Scully looks in to the camera and begins to speak.

SKULLY: What you see, is the Union Jack covering my manhood. I am proud to be British. Neonero wants me to burn the flag, set it on fire or I am going to be accused of being a Peodo by a young, desperate Emo kid. Let's not beat around the bush here. That's what the accusations sound like to me.

Scully walks over to the corner of the locker room and grabs the big Union Jack flag. Scully holds it up and a worried look appears on his face.

SKULLY: I can't risk my XWF career. If young Noel tells the world, there would be no chance for me to progress. It will ruin me. I can't and will not let that happen. As much as I love this flag and my heritage, I have to put my wrestling career first. Would you like me to burn the British flag?

There is a mixed reaction from the fans. Some want to see Scully burn the flag and some don't. Maybe the reason being why they don't want to see the flag burnt, is to see what Scully opposingly did.

SKULLY: Maybe I will take my boxer shorts off right now and burn them aswell?

The women in the crowd scream with excitement as Scully smiles.

SKULLY: I am not going to burn the flag.. And I am not going to take these off and burn them either!

Again there is a mixed reaction and the women look disappointed as the camera pans at a couple. The focus is back on Scully.

SKULLY: Do you know why I'm not going to burn the Union Jack? It's because there is nothing to tell. This story with Neonero and Noel is exactly that, a story! A made up story. A sick, twisted story that doesn't make any sense. Firstly, my age. I mean I am now twenty-four years of age. If it happened several years ago I would have been seventeen and not twenty-two like that young freak, Noel claimed. Secondly, I was never a teacher and thirdly, I have never been to a camp. Sure, I've been camping but I've not been to one of these Scout...Learning difficulty...Boot Camp... Any camps as wrongly accused. You XWF morons may not like me but....

The fans begins to boo after the insult.

SKULLY: But I am honest... The accusations are sick.. Neonero has obviously touched this young lad up and played with his mind. Or Noel is just an attention seeking brat and Neonero has egged him on with this bullshit! Noel is just a troubled, suicidal Emo kid, who wanted ten minutes of fame. Neonero has nothing better to do with his time so paid a this kid with cash or in kind. Well it backfired drastically. Next time do your homework before you chat such crap. Tune in next time to what other shite, Neonero has made up... Just remember Neonero, I always have time for a fight. The end Scully has spoken!

Scully smirks before turning his back to camera. Scully begins to pull his boxers down to delight of the women in the crowd, only for the scene to fade to commercial.

Madness returns to a shot of Heyman up in the sky box, looking on. Back to Joey.

JOEY STYLES: “Aerial Knight! Douglas Delacroix! Coming up, right now, on Madness!”

”Bad Company” by Bad Company plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Douglas Delacroix!! The newcomer hailing from Savannah, Georgia!”

”Survive” by Rise Against

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes the Aerial Knight! Johnathan Heartsford!”

Douglas Delecroix
- vs -
Johnathan Heartsford
-One Fall-

Johnathon Heartsford and Douglas Delacroix are in their respective corners, waiting for the official to ring the bell. The ref signals for the bell and this match in under way; both men head towards the center and circle each other, Douglas glaring at the Knight. The pair lock up, each man trying to overpower the other. Heartsford with a swift kick to Douglas’ gut makes him keel over, Heartsford goes for a DDT but is pushed away into the ropes, he rebounds and goes for a clothesline but Doug telegraphs it and ducks under his arm out of harm’s way.

Knight rebounds off the ropes again and leaps for a flying clothesline, Doug tries to dodge but gets slammed to the ground by Johnathon! Heartsford gets to his feet first and walks over picking up Douglas and is looking for a suplex but Delacroix throws a few punches into Heartsford’s chest making him release the hold, Delacroix gives a stiff punch to Knight’s head and gets him into a pumphandle slam and crushes Heartsford onto the mat.

Douglas gets Knight to his feet but Heartsford grabs Douglas’ arm and Irish whips him, Douglas keeps hold and gives his own Irish whip sending Knight into the corner. Johnathon collapses into the corner and Douglas rushes at him hoping for a lariat but Knight just gets out of the way in the nick of time. Knight is now behind Douglas and throws him with a German suplex! Knight rushes for the cover and the ref starts the count.

Kickout!

Knight looks frustrated at the ref, and drives the back of Douglas’ head into the mat, and again. Johnathon quickly gets up and is goading Delacroix to get up. Douglas slowly gets to his feet as Knight is itching to strike, once Douglas is up, Heartsford charges at him with a spear but Douglas catches him and holds his ground. Blunt Force Trauma! (Double Arm DDT) Sending Heartsford face first into the mat. Douglas makes Knight kneel back up and gets him in Choke on the Truth (Cobra Clutch) holding tightly on Johnathon’s throat as he tries to grab for the rope which must seem miles away to him.

The ref watches intently for Knight to tap. Knight struggles, his face turning purple.

Knight continues to struggle in the hold, trying to get to his feet. He throws an elbow into Delacroix’s ribs and another, loosing Douglas’ hold. Knight seizing the opportunity throws his head back into Doug’s nose making release the hold and sending him back. Knight rests his hands on his knees catching his breath, Doug looking severely pissed off charges at Knight but is met with a Super Kick to the face! Blood spurts from Douglas’ nose as he falls cross eyed to the mat. The crowd chant.

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

Knight runs and hops over Douglas’ body and jumps onto the ropes hitting a Moonsault to perfection! The ref goes for the count again.

KICKOUT!

At 2 and a half. Knight very frustrated at this moment slaps the mat in anger and goes nose to nose with the ref arguing the decision. Douglas gingerly grabs a hold of the ropes and gets slowly to his feet as Heartsford is distracted.

Knight pushes the ref away and turns straight into a Scoop Slam by Dealcroix! Knight holds his back onto the ground and Douglas runs into the ropes and sprints back towards Knight and jumps for an elbow drop, Knight manages to roll out of the way and both men take a second to rest.

Heartsford is up first. Delacroix remains on the mat. Heasrtsford starts to climb the ropes, he leaps in the air...

JOEY STYLES: “KNIGHTFALL!”

SMACK!

JOEY STYLES: “HOLY SHIT!

“A SHOT IN THE DARK!”

Delacroix nails Kenta's version of the Go To Sleep as Heartsford was flying through the air. Delcroix rolls him over and hooks the leg!

3!

WINNER: Douglas Delacroix

JOEY STYLES: “Delacroix conquered! That knee to the face was just insanely vicious! No one was kicking out of that!”

Our scene opens up in an unknown location deep in the woods. Broken tree branches and the sounds of birds chirping can be seen and heard for miles and miles. Suddenly you can hear someone whistling far in the distance. The whistling gets closer and closer.

The camera slowly turns to its hard left and we see John Austin standing there. His scars from his previous battle with NeoNero still show proudly on his face.

JOHN AUSTIN: Two glorious days of brutality and destruction. Two glorious fucking days of non-stop violence.... you gotta love it. You see, last week I was there. You all thought after the war with Neo, I was just going to quietly stay away and let my wounds heal, hell no.

I told you all, that I have faced everyone I have wanted to face, except one. The man who single-handedly built this organization from the ground up. The man who when he passes, his name will be linked with XWF......Sebastian Duke.

See I sent a statement, never before has someone came out and punked his ass like I did last Monday. Was I working for McBride? No, this was all on my own and Duke, I know your watching me right now, don't fear me because tonight I am not there but when you close your eyes at night, I will be.

When you roll over in your covers at the shitty fortress you stay at and you turn the lights out. Listen for the whisper because the true reaper will be calling your name.....

John begins to laugh uncontrollably as the video feed fades to static. Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on Madness and each participant in the Wild Card 6 person tag match are already in the ring as we await the sound of the bell!”

XTREEEEEEMMMMEEEEEE!

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes Heyman!”

Heyman makes his way to the stage with a mic as all 6 competitors look on.

This match was billed as a Wild Card, right?

I think it's time I let you know, just exactly what the Wild Card is!

Paul Heyman is the Wild Card!

JOEY STYLES: “What?”

I feel like changing things up a bit.

See, this won't be a standard six person, one fall tag match, no not at all.

This is now an elimination, tornado six person tag team match.

Further more, I'm changing the teams!

JOEY STYLES: “Only on Madness, folks!”

The good Doctor will now team with Cain and Chris Fame to take on Tony Shitos, Socrashit, and Kristen Shitter! Ring the bell!

Wild Card Six Person Tag Match
Dr. Louis D'Ville, Cain & Chris Fame
- vs -
TEAM SHITBAG:
Tony Shitos, Socrashit & Kristen Shitter
Elimination – Tornado Tag

The bell rings and the trio of Cain, the Doc and Fame attack early and often. Team Shit has literally no defense for the awesome offense of their opponents.

JOEY STYLES: “It's turning into a squash match.... if you get me!”

All three men hit their finisher, nearly simultaneously. Fame pins Tony. Doc pins Silver, Cain pins Socrates.

3!

WINNERS: Cain, Dr. D'Ville & Chris Fame

Congratulations boys! All of you earned it!

OOC: Coming tomorrow, the triple main event. Please don't ostracize me. I'm working really hard here.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Bobby Charles (09-10-2014), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-09-2014), Gator (09-09-2014), Liz Hathaway (09-09-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2014), Tommy Gunn (09-09-2014), Vincent Lane (09-09-2014)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-09-2014, 04:55 PM

"Good one, Doc. Showed them, didn't we?"

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-09-2014, 05:22 PM

damnit i gotta wait? UGH!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-10-2014), Vincent Lane (09-09-2014)
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-09-2014, 08:53 PM

"Aw man; I lost to a guy who lazily put a knee up to my jaw? Hell, it didn't even look like a knee, it looked like a thigh!"

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-10-2014, 01:01 AM

Just for the record, I explained in the OOC section in a post that I'd been swamped out of nowhere in real life with work and everything which is why I didn't get anything up. When I opted in for the show I expected to be able to do my usual amount of work, then stuff came up and I was literally coming home shattered with no time to get anything done. If you want to shit on me and my character for that and change the match up etc etc then do what you gotta do, but I apologised to everybody and certainly Doc who has been putting in great work and was talking about my character in said work.

It wasn't a matter of being lazy and wanting to let people down. I had no time what so ever and all I can do about that is apologise. It's rare that I get completely swamped like that but it happened. Sorry to Doc and the other guys involved in my match.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kristen Silver's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-11-2014), Liz Hathaway (09-10-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2014, 11:19 AM

It happens. Just come back stronger.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-11-2014, 11:40 AM

I understand 100% and no hard feelings! Life can be a bugger sometimes and definitely needs addressed first. Its been great working with the past few weeks so I know what u are capable of. Good luck at home and work and hopefully u can be back full force.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post