Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Azrael Erebus -vs- Doctor Louis D'ville
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-05-2014, 03:07 PM

Battle thread

Deadline is Thursday 9/11, @ 12 noon PST.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-05-2014, 04:41 PM

Hello, my friends! It is a new day and the Doctor has yet another, yes another, patient to care for! Hailing from the world of Ozuul, descended from the skies, and now-- Hm. I see. A spaceman, you say? Well sir, your success in the XWF certainly surprises me as you display such an obvious and extreme case of schizophrenia. Fear not, my friend, we will get started immediately.

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I'm here to not only extend my friendship, but locate and eradicate those little demons that have been haunting you for so long. Perhaps this story you've generated in your mind was a way to cover-up a single or several traumatic experiences you've been exposed to in your past. Take a deep breathe and dig deep, Mister E.T. . . Let's try to remember the truth, shall we?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(09-05-2014), Gator (09-05-2014), Vincent Lane (09-05-2014)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-06-2014, 07:07 PM

So, you USED to be an alien? Well I am deeply sorry for my hasty diagnosis then, my friend. I once had a patient believe he was George Washington. Perhaps, I should reevaluate his diagnosis, as well? And perhaps, you should leave the doctor stuff up to the doctor. If you wish to explain to me the symptoms of your condition, please do so. But if you're pulling them from a book, remember not all symptoms listed affect the patient. The fact that you believe you are a "FORMER" spaceman is enough for me, my friend. I understand you have a very complicated life right now. And I understand that some of these events may have nothing to do with your psychosis. However, if you fail to seek help, the delusions you DO have could get worse. Say, you relapsed and believed that you have transformed back into an extra terrestrial. You're very liable to hurt yourself or a friend.

[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(09-06-2014), Vincent Lane (09-06-2014)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-07-2014, 09:42 PM

Now, now friend. I was not avoiding the points you were making. I hear them clear as a bell, I just find them irrelevant. Your video footage and magic tricks do you no justice here. I have met a majority of the staff and roster, and just to let you in on a little secret, you're not the only one with a mental illness here. Therefore, I can't imagine it was too difficult for everyone to accept what they've seen before their eyes. Smoke and mirrors, my friend.

My diagnosis, Mister Erebus, came from years and years of experimentation and treatments, that yes, were recorded into a book. And yes, I am guilty of studying these books quite intently. So instead of "pulling something out of my ass" and making it sound good, I used facts to come up with your diagnosis. Written facts. I suppose it was a bit premature based just on my research, but I seen the writing on the wall. You want cured? Well, I alone cannot find you one. I would gladly help you, but first you must give in and escape this fantasy world in which you, and many others now, apparently inhabit. We are but four days away from the end of our session. I solemnly swear by my own name that if we continue to make progress here and continue with treatments, a cure will surely reveal itself to you.

Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-10-2014, 02:37 PM

Oh Azriel, my dearest friend. This is quite a change of events, indeed. What a breakthrough we have had. I expected much more work was needed given our short amount of time.

You are right, Azriel. I have been treating the sick for what seems an eternity. My eyes have seen things beyond anything you could possibly imagine, even being from another solar system. My eyes are not as closed as they appeared. I told you a cure would be presented to you, and it was. Whether you thank the universe working for you or against you, I'd like to think that I was that little spark. That little spark in your mind, light-years away. It said, "Wake up! My friend, wake up!"

My doubts and mockery of your true existence definitely set a fire in you.

I can see for miles inside of your head, my friend. When I looked at you before, I saw emptiness, a void. I knew you were in there somewhere, but where? And it was only a matter of time before you would be drawn out from steering that dirty little skin puppet. And now, with our final session upon us, you will be at your fullest potential. I hate a waste, Azriel.

Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-10-2014, 08:20 PM

I apologize for the slight mispronunciation in your name, my friend. That must have been terribly disrespectful. But, perhaps we have more important things to discuss.

I believe it's odd that someone of a thousand years is still so blind. I'm sure your world has it's own beliefs, but I am certain you still believe in death. You've cheated it many times, but you know it exists. Do I look 48 years old to you, Azrael? I have had my time in this world and in many others. I live in the air and in the essence of every terrible thing you've ever done. Every bad thought, every bad decision, every drug you've ever done. That was me.

As for looking inside that brain of yours? After looking through the miles of archives. Through the thousands of years you've existed. Do you want to know what I see? Are you excited? I see a woman. A face unrecognizable, but I believe I know, and you know who she is. And I didn't have to go far to see that. So even though I fail to have the appearance of one of your "Elder Gods", trust me my friend. You're up against far more than just a shrink and a clipboard...